My Guilty Conscience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samuel is surprisingly good with his new cock, pounding the shit out of my pussy ever so sweetly every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. I can't afford to make Samuel suspicious by saying I want him to cut back, especially since I couldn't get any sex from him for five long years.

Instead, I confront Derrick, the man I now love, and I beg him to allow me to cut back to just one day a week. He flips and says he needs me for the whole four days or else. I stick to my guns and try to desperately draw the line. He still protests, but I still lay down the law for Derrick, telling him that although I have fallen in love with him, I need to forget about Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I tell Derrick that I will cut our sex sessions back to merely once a week to a two hour session on Saturdays. Imagine my surprise when Derrick informs me that his private eye has discovered that I am married after all. Derrick is incredibly hurt because he is head over heels in love with me. But he makes me a deal. If I keep seeing him four times a week, for at least three hours each time, then he won't rat me out to my husband.

I sit back and ponder the strange turn of events. I have gone from getting absolutely no sex, to now getting it night and day, seven days a week. After just one non-stop week of heavenly pounding, I feel like I'm being fucked by a damn train.

I decide not to keep the baby, as it will just muddy the already murky waters. Also, I don't want to bring another child into this mess.

My days are a never ending merry go round of spreading my legs for hours on end. I want to take a break but I can't. If I try to slow down where my husband Samuel is concerned, even a little, then he will become suspicious and call his private eye again. If I try to slow down at all where Derrick, the man of my dreams is concerned, then he will rat me out to Samuel.

I'm not sure how much longer my poor pussy can hold out for, but I'll try to keep it going for as long as I can.

I used to have a guilty conscience where having forbidden sex was concerned. Now I'm just guilty of having way too much sex.

###