All Comments on 'My Headache'

by Taffe

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Casteller1985Casteller1985over 3 years ago

What's going to happen at work, I guess we'll see on the next installment.

HypnoFetishGuyHypnoFetishGuyover 3 years ago

I'm at a loss. If you can go anywhere and control anyone then what's the mystery? It was seen that this will give you God-like powers.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 3 years ago

This one suffers horribly from Konami Syndrome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs work

Yes, you do need an editor. Good start but so much needs to be tidied up.

For example: (here is what you wrote - then followed by a suggestion)

We stripped off and entered the shower, she got on her knees and started sucking. "I really need you to fuck me sir."

That is what I did from behind and then she sat on my lap in the shower with the warm water coming over us.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"She slowly removed her clothing, looked at me, and entered the shower. Doing the same, but much quicker, I followed her into the shower where she had the water running nice and hot.

Placing my hands on her shoulders I pushed her gently to her knees and placed my cock at her mouth. Opening it, while looking up at me, she took me in. Staring at me the whole time while sucking on my cock.

After getting me nice and hard she pulled back and said, "I really need you inside me." Turning her around she placed her hands on the shower wall, and bent over with her ass pointing at me. The water was cascading down upon us I entered her.

Taking her hips in my hands I proceeded to fuck her hard as she pushed back at me..."

(This isn't perfect but was written quickly)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous