My Hertfordshire Lady Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
My secret meeting with a married woman is always exciting.
1.5k words
4.65
3.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 2014, I met a lady friend who wasn't into the vanilla life of sex. She wanted extras. That made it special.

Her name for this story is S. A married woman from a sexless relationship. Like many people, she has needs too, and I was lucky to be the one to give her that. She was in her mid 40s, a lovely curvy body, and her grey/blue eyes always had a glint in them that says "I'm a naughty girl, fuck me hard" in them.

I didn't mind at all on her marital status. We are grown up, mature adults, and we met up to have a fantastic time. She needed that escapism from the boring humdrum of her home life. I was all too willing to give it to her.

One day, we arranged to get a hotel day booking. I got there in advance of her, and checked in. I always love to get dressed up for my lady lover's arrival. I texted her the room number, so she can go straight to it.

I got into the shower, and shaved all over. Douched and prepared my body for the fun and frolics to come.

I put on my favorite black and red lingerie. It is a body hugging top, with a skimpy g string that just about covered my cock and balls. My blonde wig and my bright cherry lipstick complimented the outfit so well, I was starting to get aroused by just looking at myself in the mirror.

I just finished getting ready when there was a knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole, and saw S there with a big beaming smile on her face.

"So glad you came." I said as she was entering the room.

Before I could close the door, she grabbed my face and kissed me passionately and long in the open doorway. People walking past the room would see a woman kissing someone dressed as a slut.

"Darling, I am so looking forward in seeing you again." She cheerily said, and then closed the door.

We sat on the bed drinking energy drinks and chatting about anything for a few minutes. It's lovely to chat and laugh before things get started. After about 20 mons of chattering, S's hands started stroking my stocking clad legs. I stopped talking, and looked deep in her eyes. She reached down into her bag, and brought out a selection of anal toys, vibrators, and a thick 24 inch double ended dildo. Along with them, she had another bag. Clutching on to that bag and making her way to the bathroom she looked at me with a cheeky smirk "I'm just going to freshen up. Feel free to lube up and play with the toys."

I picked up a skinny vibrator and switched it on to a gentle buzz. I stroked it over the head of my semi erect cock, making it harder. The gentle buzz along the neck of the glans was making the blood flow harder into the shaft. My breath was getting quicker and quicker with each time I circle around the tip. I had to stop before it was too late. Looking across the toy selection, I saw a nice looking butt plug. It was pink and roughly 4 inches long and very thick. I lubed it up and started to tease it into my arsehole. It didn't want to go in at first, so I moved it about to get a better angle. And with one firm push, it eased itself in. It was giving me a lovely full feeling. It was gently opening me up giving me that enjoyment of my arse being dilated.

Then the bathroom door open.

S came out wearing a very skimpy set of lingerie. The little black bra was just about holding in her 38dd breasts, and the thong was hiding along the open of her smooth pussy and disappeared between her buttocks..

The suspenders and stockings compliment the set very well.

"Enjoying yourself?" She chuckled.

I got up off the bed, walked over to her, and kissed her.

"Darling you look amazing. I could ravish you 24/7." I said.

"Sweetie, my whole body is yours." She whispered back at me. "No one else can do those things to me like you can do."

Kissing again, she held my head with her left hand, her right hand caressing my buttocks. Then, letting go of my head, my sexy lady started moving her mouth down to my groin. Her face now up against the flimsy material of my thong. My cock bursting to be released from it's lacy prison. Pre cum started to ooze through the delicate material.

Her tongue greedily lapping up my cock fluid, giving murmurs of enjoyment with each lick. I grabbed her head, and gently rubbed my groin into her face more to let her know how much I enjoy the feeling. My cock, desperate to be released, getting harder and harder with each second being teased. Twitching, trying to rip through my thong.

After about a minute of teasing, S's fingers hooked the top of my panties, setting free my meaty pole right in front of her face. She gasps as it sprung out and tapped her on the nose.

Looking up at me, S grinned. "You are a horny little devil. Let me taste how horny you are."

She flicked her tongue over the tip, sending shivers up and down my body. My moans of delight getting louder with each time her licking goes over the opening of my cock. Then very slowly, her hot hungry mouth opened wide, engulfed the head of my veined shaft. Sealing her lips around it, and holding on to my hips, she proceeds to slide it further into her mouth. Back and forth, like a piston hitting the back of her mouth. Suddenly, her grip on my hips tightened, and then pushed her head further forwards, feeling the glan pop into her throat. Slowly withdrawing it back out, licking the glans, and then popping back in again. Giving her throat a slow, deep fucking.

"Oh my god!" I gasped, "that's fucking amazing!"

Clenching my buttocks to remind me the butt plug is still in me was adding to the pleasure. I think S knew the effect the plug was having on me.

After a couple of knee trembling minutes, S released my cock, and stood up. Licking her lips, her hands releasing her massive breasts from her bra. Her nipples are very large and very erect. They protude out about one and a half inches and the base of the nipples are approx 3 inches in diameter.

LiftI brought my mouth down to her right breast. Taking all of the nipple in, and start lapping my tongue around it like a lollipop. My right hand tweaking and pulling her left. She rolled her head back, moaning in delight. Her hands pulling my head into her tits to make me suck harder. Knowing that is her way of telling me to get more in my mouth and bite, I did.

"Ooooohhh!" She yelped "Don't stop!"

She loves the way I chew on her titties.

I withdrew from her hard chewed nipple. It is now red from the chewing it got, the teeth marks surrounding her areola were very pronounced. S raised her bitten nipple to her mouth and kissed it delicately.

"I love the way you bite me." She whispered. "It makes me totally yours."

Pushing me backwards, "Now lay on the bed, I want your mouth elsewhere. "

I laid on my back and S climbed onto my chest. Looking direcctly into my eyes, she pulled her thong to one side, exposing her smooth, inviting pussy. The warm scent of her juices hit my nose, exciting my senses more. Sliding forward more, she positioned her moist love tunnel onto my lips. I kissed them delicately, each one making S purr like a contented kitten. I flicked my tongue out to her clit. Swirling my tongue around her little bud, making my lover squirm with delight. The more my tongue was flicking over it, the wetter she got. She knew I can lick and eat her pussy for hours. I knew she gets very very wet when I do that to her.

"Mmmmm," she mummered "I love that."

She was grinding her juicy mound on my greedy mouth, getting as much of it rubbing on my face. My face was getting wet with her juices, I started to lap and slurp away to prevent any waste. The wetter S got, the harder she rubbed herself on my face, the greedier my mouth got. Her breathing was getting quicker and quicker.

Suddenly she grabbed my head, and held it tightly against her mound. Struggling to suppress her groans of delight, she uttered "oohhh yesss!"

Nearly drowning in her gushing juices, I lapped and swallowed as much as she gave. It was absolute heaven.

Still holding my head in place, she looked down at me, and said "I need to pee. Now."

She let go. Her warm piss started spraying into my mouth. Catching the salty sweet taste of her generous offerings, I maintained a good swallowing rhythm. Gulping as much as I am able to, I love her doing this to me. As I know that the favour will be returned.