My High School Harem Pt. 03

Story Info
A short on how I became.
2.7k words
4.49
12.9k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This may or may not be the last part of this story line, it all depends on what you all tell me. As always, I alone am the originator of this story and solely responsible for its content and all mistakes are of my own doing. Any similarity between any and all persons living, or dead is purely coincidental. This story contains mind control, BDSM, fucking, oral, and anal, if this isn't your glass of whiskey then go read something else. If you do enjoy what you read be sure to like, vote and follow me and always be sure to leave a comment.

Now on with the show.

I lay back on Beck's bed as she and Sandra took their time licking my cock and balls, keeping me steel hard and horny as fuck. Amy laid on the floor hog tied with Sandras's vibrator shoved into her pussy humming away after I had tied it in place. It had taken me a bit of time to figure out which knots to use to not only secure the vibrator but to keep it in a pussy or ass after I had placed it in.

'Please Master... may slave cum?' She begged yet again as Beck took my cock to the base yet again and licked my balls, I groaned and let my head sag against the pillows and felt Sandras fingers tickling my asshole. I heard a loud 'POP' and looked down at Becky as she licked her lips and kissed her mom who, in turn swallowed me yet again just like Beck had done.

'Master... oh fuck please Master... please may this lowly slave slut cum... please Master please.' Amy begged and banged her head on the floor in frustration knowing she was incapable of orgasm without my permission. I looked over at the clock and saw that I had been holding her on the edge for nearly 45 minutes. I think at this point she was nearly ready to sell her soul to be able to orgasm, it was time to see just how pliable she was.

'If I let you cum slave, what will you give me hmm?' I asked. I caressed Sandras and Becky's heads like the pair of loyal hounds they were.

'Anything Master... anything Master wants... please let slave cum Master please.' Amy screamed then started crying in frustration as her body shook.

'Anything Amy?... Hmm, I mean I already own you, mind, body, heart and soul so you don't really have a lot to bargain with, do you?' I said and scratched my chin.

'PLEASE MASTER... PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.' Amy screamed. 'ANYTHING MASTER, ANYTHING.'

I let my 2 loyal hounds lick my cock between themselves as I looked over at Amy with an evil smile on my face. 'I want Toni slave.' I told her knowing she was numero uno on my hit parade. She had tried to have Kyle, her brain-dead boyfriend, who was a star running back on the football team attack me. He'd ended up in a corner on his head after he'd thrown a punch or 2 at me for some slight, she'd dreamed up.

'Yes Master, slave can get Toni for Master... please may slave cum now Master?' She asked hopefully. I just smiled and slowly got up, then knelt at her feet and untied them. I turned the vibrator down to a slow buzz and lifted to her feet and gripped her hair, pulling her head back.

'I may let your useless ass cum slave if and when she gets here, if you can get her here that is.' I say and let her drop to her knees. She fucks her hips back and forth trying to hit just the right spot and explode.

'Uuuhhhhh pleeeeeaassssseeeee.' She whines, the sweat dripping off her body and her pussy juices glazed the inside of her thighs. The smell is enticing, and I know Sandra and Becky would with just a glance from me bury their faces into Amys cunt and ass and lick her to the point of no return. 'Slave can call her Master... tell her that slave is planning an attack on Master.' She groans out. 'Becky can talk to her too Master... tell her to come over Master... tell her what a looser Master is to stroke her ego, Master.'

I sat back and thought about it for a few minutes weighing the pros and cons of this plan in my mind. 'Very well slave, Master likes this plan. But I warn you slut, warn her in any way and you'll never cum again in any way, shape or form till your dying day.' I warn her.

'Yes Master, yes, yes slave will obey Master.' Amy says and I look over at Becky who nods yes, and I lift Amy back to her feet and the 4 of us go to the kitchen. Amy told Becky the number, who quickly dialed it, the 4 of us listen to it ring and I hear Toni answer. Amy quickly speaks, telling her of her plan and asking if she could come over to Becky's place to help plan the attack against me.

'I can be there in 20 minutes, and we'll talk about it when I get there.' Toni says and hangs up. Amy collapses to her knees shaking all over in obviously in relief knowing that she'll get to cum finally.

'Please Master... slave has done as Master desires. May slave please now cum for Master?' She asks looking up at me with hope in her eyes as I play with Sandra's fat titties, she slid 4 fingers in and out of her bald cunt right in front of Amy.

'Once she's in my clutches slut I may allow you to cum.' I tell her and push Sandra's cunt into Amy's face. 'Eat her cunt slave and you'd better do a good job, or I'll punish you even more, fucking slut whore.' I watch as Amy buries her face into the pussy before her and begins licking with gusto.

I smile knowing that all 3 women are so devoted to me now, regardless of how they might have felt about me beforehand. 'Ummmmmmm... mommy slut thanks her Master... young sweet tongue in sluts' pussy feels so good Master.' Sandra moans out, grinding her clit over Amy's nose while gripping her hair. I slid my hard cock into Sandra's ass pushing her cunt even harder into Amy's face.

35 minutes later Toni pulled up in the car her daddy had got her over a year ago. Becky meets her at the door and lead her up to her bedroom where Amy still had her face in Sandra's cunt, I stood behind the door as they both walked in. Toni was shocked to see her friend bound, naked, and kneeling between the MILFs open legs. 'Hello Toni, come in and get comfy.' Sandra says as Toni tries to back out, a look of shock on her face.

I push the door closed and grip the back of her neck, pushing her to her knees. 'Hello cunt, leaving so soon? I have such sights of pleasure and pain to show you.' I whisper in her ear. 'Strip for me cunt and prepare to lose what little bit of soul you have left.'

I kneel behind Toni and whisper in her ear as she tries to resist taking her clothes off. I love listening to the whimpers, feeling the twitches as half of her mind tries to stop while the other half forces her body to keep going. I already know the outcome, but my new slave thinks she can still win if she just tries hard enough. I reached around as the bra came off and began to play with her tits, they were nice and firm with tight nipples that spiked out whenever I caressed them.

The jeans came off followed by the cute whale tail thong and I ran my fingers through her tightly trimmed pussy and slid them into her fuck hole. I found no maidenhead which told me she was a fuck whore for Kyle or some other dick. 'Becks, come to Master.' I say as she walks over now naked and stood before Toni who looked at Becky's smoothly shaved pussy. I smiled as I placed Toni's hands on Beck's ass and whispered for her to hold on in her ear.

'Direct this new cunt to lick your cunt slave.' I told her and watched Beck grip Toni's long blond hair and pull her into pussy.

'Eat me bitch.' Becky said and pulled Toni in tight, rubbing her wet cunt all over Toni's face turning it into a glazed donut and smearing her makeup. I pick up the length of rope I had set by the door and tied Toni's hands and elbows together. I then spent the next 20 or so odd minutes digging into her mind and shredding it like cheap tissue paper. I finally finished up programing her and sat back, I now knew why she hated me so much, I had done something she would never be able to do. She was jealous of me and the fact that I try to measure up to no one but myself, that envy would cost her now and forever.

I walked over to where Amy knelt and got into position behind her swaying ass, I gripped her hips as I lined my hard cock with her asshole and pushed. I heard her moan into Sandra's wet pussy as her neither hole tried at first to keep me out, then slowly opened and sucked me in. Fuck me, her ass was hot and tight as fuck. I pushed in till I bottomed out against her taint with my full balls, I could feel the vibrator buzzing against my hard cock through the thin membrane of skin that separated the 2 holes.

I grabbed her sweat matted hair and pulled her face out of the sweet-smelling pussy she was in. 'Uhhhhhhh fffffuuuuccckkkkk... mmmmmassssterrrrrr... ssssoooooo bigggggg.' She moaned out and I started sawing in and out picking up speed and force with each down stroke. I saw her taught ass cheeks ripple as my 170+ pounds bounced against them each time.

I also drove her face even further into Sandra's cunt on the down stroke as she pulled Amy tighter and tighter, she screamed that she was so close to cumming. I gave her permission to cum and grinned as she painted Amy's face with her fuck juices her thighs trapped Amy's head and she fell back on the bed, her hands over her mouth to muffle her screams somewhat.

I pulled Amy's dripping face out of the gripping thighs and leaned forward, I short stroked her and started dumping my seed into her ass. 'Cum slut.' I told her. Amy's whole-body shook, and her mouth opened as a silent scream escaped followed by a high-pitched keening noise. I felt her hot juices splash all over my balls and

thighs.

I short pump my hips a few times as my cock pulses, dumping more baby batter up her hole, I finally ran out of steam and I slump across her back, my cock began to shrink and slid out of her ass. I grab a few breaths and sit up, looking down I see the globs of my seed slither out of her ass and down to the vibrator still tied into her fuck hole and buzzing away.

I reach down and turn it off, then undue the knots holding it in, and we hear a 'SCHLURP' as it slithers out of her body. I see her hole pulse again and another glob of cum slithers out and this one enters her gapping pussy hole. I smile and walk over to where Beck has Toni pinned against the wall and keeps shoving her hips forward banging Toni's head against the well every now and then.

I pull Becky away and shove my ass covered cock into Toni's gapping mouth. 'Don't you fucking spit my cock out or even think of biting my beautiful dick slave or I'll punish you till I'm old and gray slave.' I snarl at her. 'Clean my meat stick slut and get me hard and I may let you cum like my other slaves.'

I feel her start sucking my cock, shuttering at the taste of Amy's ass musk and my cum mixed together. I grin down at her, pulling my cock out. 'What's the matter slave don't you suck your pencil dicked boyfriend clean after he fucks you?' I ask and shove my cock back in not really interested in hearing what she has to say.

Being 18 is a wonderous thing, your cock gets hard if the wind blows wrong, you reload in minutes not hours as you get older, not to mention that you seem to have limitless power and can stay up for days with only a few minutes of sleep. Plus add that I'd had military training to plan and think when exhausted and then to put those plans into action.

15 minutes later Toni finally managed to get me hard again and I pull my meat out of her mouth and push her face down, ass up on the floor and get behind her. I slide my cock into her tight cunt, but I know this has been polluted by another cock and for that and her envy of me I would make her pay a price. 'Tell me bitch have you let Kyle fuck that pretty ass yet? or how about that sexy looking mouth and throat?' I asked.

I already knowing the answer from my time in her mind. She tries to keep her teeth together and not answer, but I knew better, she would answer me and do so truthfully because of the things I had done to her mind and how strong I had become over the last year plus.

'N-n-n-n-nooo M-m-m-m-masssterrrrr... ooohhh fuuuuckkkk.' She moans out. 'What have you done to meeeeeee.' I fuck my hips back and forth harder and harder with each stroke. With each stroke I implant yet another command or find out something new about my newest slave. I had to admit that she was an insecure little bitch who thought that being the queen bee would make her feel better. I ripped that thought out of her mind and showed her that becoming a La kajira was now her goal in life.

'Say La kajira Master.' I tell her as I lace my fingers into her long blond hair and pull her head back. Doing this causes her to arch her back and opened her cunt even more allowing me even deeper into her cunt. 'Say it slut and I'll allow you to cum, you stupid twat.'

I listen to her whine like a beaten dog, as I whip saw her back and forth emotionally. I take my free right hand and begin smacking her upthrust ass cheeks and running my fingernails up and down her taught back muscles. 'Uuuuhhh... la kajira Master... fuck my cunt you bastard... la kajira Master.' She groaned out. 'La Kajira... La Kajira... La Kajira Master... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, Master.'

I smile knowing she was broken like a cheap glass cup, and I rammed my hard cock deeper still into her used fuck hole. 'Cum you fucking whore.' I told her and felt her cunt muscles grip my cock. I came one last time, filling her pussy up and crashed over her back. Sandra, Amy and Becky came over, picked me up and laid me on the bed. I was fucking exhausted.

Sandra went and got several warm washcloths and whipped me down from head to toe, fuck I could get used to this kind of living. I closed my eyes and just let my body rest knowing I had captured the 3 bitches that were the bane of my existence and I still had 2+ months before we graduated and then it would be 45 days after that of fun and fucking before I started boot camp. I had every intention of using every bit of that time to my advantage.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and stayed safe out there, if you're going to travel remember to not drink and drive, I'd rather you stick around to read my stories.