My High School Harem Pt. 04

Story Info
Cleaning up the loose mommies.
3.1k words
4.34
7.8k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 06/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been giving this chapter some thought, and I believe I finally have a handle on the direction I want it to go. As always this is a work of fiction, and I alone am solely responsible for the content contained herein. Any resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintended, this story may not be copied, reproduced or retransmitted in any way or form known or unknown without my permission. If you like what you read, please be sure to like, vote, comment and follow me.

Now on with the show.

I lay in Sandras's bed with my harem of sluts surrounding me, 2 on each side and looked at the calendar on the by the door. April 2nd and I was rapidly running out of time to finish my plan. Once I left for bootcamp it would be Christmas at least before I could get home again and even then, it would only be for a week at most. Shit! not a lot of time to do things when I was home.

I felt movement on my right side and looked over at Toni as she was cuddled up in Sandra's arms, they had become lovers at my orders and were powerless to do anything but what I ordered them to do. Becky was laying across my chest and Amy was laying half across Becks back. I was simply the meat in the middle of this pussy sandwich, there were worse places to be I surmised and laid my head back against the stack of pillows and closed my eyes.

I woke again in the warm bed and checked my watch, it was nearly 1200 and my slaves I knew were up and cleaning house, I had made a plan last week and today was the day for it to be executed. Amy's mom was a bit of a bitch named Kathy; she hated being called Kat so there for I would make her my pussy cat. Toni's mom, Alicia was another stuck-up bitch that lived off her husband's money and demanded the best of everything all the time. Her I had a special plan for.

I got up and went into the bathroom to shower as I smelled of pussy and sweat and while I did enjoy that scent, I wanted to be clean for these sluts. Toni was waiting on me as I stepped out of the shower with a towel and began to dry my feet, legs and groin. Amy took the towel I was using to dry my hair and started to dry my back, chest and arms. 'Allow your slaves to dry you Master.' Amy said and patted my back and ass dry as Toni sucked my cock into her mouth and Amy licked my ear and neck.

God, I love owning Kajira's, at school I was now the envy of several guys and more than one girl wanted to be where my slaves were now. I knew this from my slaves who would tell me what girl had asked them about me and how they could join them and me. God, I love stupid people, they make life so easy sometimes. I hadn't made up my mind yet as to which slut's I would enslave next, I mean I had 4 slaves right now, after today I'd have 6. Did I really want more than that?

Amy knelt next to Toni as they shared my cock between themselves like a candy cane, I ran my hands through their hair and shivered as they moaned against my cock at my touch. 'Having fun slaves?' I asked already knowing the answer to my question. They both nodded their heads and took turns deep throating my man meat. I had noticed that my cock had grown in both length and girth from all the oral suction being placed on it.

Sandra came in and cleared her throat to gain my attention. 'Master, your guest will be arriving shortly, perhaps you may want to consider getting dressed and saving your tasty cum for the slaves you'll be taking here shortly.' She said, I simply sighed and pulled my spit slick cock free of Toni's throat, she smiled up at me and kissed my ball sack.

'I hope your cunt mother is as good of a cock sucker as you are slave.' I said. Toni kissed my balls again and looked up at me. 'Who does Master think taught his slut to suck cock so well Master?' She said and rubbed the head of my cock all over her face, marking her with my scent. I let go of the 2 of them and headed for the bedroom to get dressed. 'Be sure to clean up before you head downstairs slaves.' I say and simply pull on a pair of jeans and t shirt and headed to the kitchen to wait.

I don't have to wait long as I hear Sandra invite the 2 sluts in and I could see them sit on the couch as she sat in the chair, I had dubbed My throne. I listened to Sandra explain what was going on and the new sluts were getting worked up, both said that they would be going to the police.

Now I really didn't want the cops or any of the alphabet soup of govt. agencies to know what I was doing and screw up my life or tell me what I could or couldn't do. I silently stepped out and walked up behind them. Toni's mom sat to my left and I could see where she got her look and attitude from, from what I could see she also had a fat set of tits that were at least DDs maybe even bigger. Oh baby! I would have fun playing with those fuck melons, she was also broad across the beam (wide hipped) like my favorite porn star Vanessa Del Rio and I'll bet liked to ass fuck too.

Kathy had a dancer's body much like Amy had although her tits were much more mature and had a nice ass and I'll just bet she loved to take it up the back door too. Both were dressed in some of the latest fashion that told me they were spoiled and needed to be controlled and shown their place in my opinion. I looked over my shoulder and could see all 3 of my teen slaves kneeling naked with their hands behind their heads and mouths closed looking up at me.

I crept out silently and walked up behind the 2 spouting sluts who were trying to give Sandra hell for allowing their precious daughters to become lezbos. What they would soon find out was that they had been made to be lesbians all because I wanted it that way. I reached under their hair lines and gripped their bare necks. 'Freeze sluts and close your fucking mouths.' I said and called my slaves out of the kitchen and had them kneel before their mothers. 'Yes, bitches it isn't Sandy that made or allows them to be lezbos, it's me and I control them just like I'm going to control you, you will enjoy obeying me, getting fucked and licking pussy.' I told them. 'Strip them bare my sluts, and you two cunts will do as they say without question.'

I implant the obey commands in their minds and slowly let go. I look over at my slaves that number 4, now that Sandra has shed her clothes and joined them naked on the floor next to me. 'You sluts know what I want done with these two, make it happen.' I bark and go sit down. My slaves take the now naked and confused women upstairs to shave them smooth, they'll also clean their asses out to prepare for a good ass fucking.

I could hear some banging around upstairs and headed for the basement and the surprises I had set up down there. It took me only a minute to check everything then went back up to my chair and sat back down to wait.

Toni and Amy came down first leading Kat whom they placed on her knees before me like a sacrifice before their God. 'Master, your newest slave kneels before you ready for inspection my Master.' Toni said and stood behind her with Amy. I could see fear in Kats eyes as I reached out and placed my hand on her face like Spock would during a Vulcan mind meld.

'Don't worry slave you'll be much more relaxed in just one minute.' I said and smiled, then bored into her mind and rearranged her thoughts and fears. 'Yes slave, just relax and soon you'll be just like your daughter. My thoughts to your thoughts. My will becomes yours. Surrender slave, yes surrender to Master.' It took me a few minutes to do what I did to her spawn but just like her child her brain took my programing, and she became my newest slave. I enjoyed the look on her face as I did the reprograming, the look of fear and the gaping mouth were quickly replaced by a calm relaxed look.

'Slave shall obey Master always.' She finally said and her body relaxed. I smiled at her. 'Play with your cunt slave and let me know when you want to cum.' I told her then sat back and watched her fingers dip into her smooth twat. I have to admit her cunt was a darker pink than my younger slaves but still I heard that familiar squish sound very quickly. So, this is where Amy got her sexual energy from, I looked up at them and could see that both of their hands were twitching as they stood at attention awaiting my next command.

'Slaves may kneel and play with their pussies also, but no cumming without permission my pets.' I told them and they dropped to their knees and their fingers went immediately into their cunts. The smell of female lust quickly grew heavy in the air, and the sounds of moans and wet pussies filled the air too. My cock grew hard and started to snake down the leg of my jeans, I had to wait for Sandra and Becky to bring Alicia to me for her mind meld and then the orgy would begin.

I finally heard the sound of feet on the stairs and looked over to the hall as 3 sets of legs came into view. These legs were attached to some very nice-looking bodies, and my mother daughter pair led the last slave to me and placed her before me like the other sacrifice she was. 'Master, your newest slave kneels before you, awaiting your inspection my Master.' Becky said and stood next to her mother as I looked Alicia over. I could see she was trying like her slut daughter did to break free, ahhh, like mother like daughter. She would end up sucking my cock as her spawn did.

'I was told that you taught your slut daughter to suck cock, did you two share her idiot Ex boyfriends' cock or did you do something else?' I asked. 'You may answer me whore.' She tried to keep her mouth closed and was shaking like a leaf in a strong wind. 'He... had... a thick... cock.' She whispered out. 'I loved... how heeeee... streeetchhhedddddd... my my my... pusssssssyyyyyy... b-b-b-bassssstterrrrddddd.'

I sat back and looked at her, she tried to resist but I knew she was unable to do anything I did not want her to do. 'I also understand that you're a money-grubbing whore and are killing your husband as he tries to keep you in the latest everything. You'll no longer be a money gruber slave, but simply a good little submissive wife and will obey his wishes whenever he wants.' I told her and leaned forward and gripped her chin. 'In short, when you're not sucking my cock or doing what I want you to do, you'll do exactly whatever he wants, and you'll do it with a smile on your whore face.'

I walked around the both of them after putting Becky and Sandra on their knees and allowed them to play with themselves. The inspection took only a few minutes to do then I turned them to face each other and pulled out my cock and stroked its length. 'Suck me slaves.' I told them and could hear my other slaves moan in frustration at not being allowed to take my rod down their throats.

They both tried to resist but I placed my hand on their heads and slid my fingers towards where the spine and skull meet and dug in. 'Such stupid cunts thinking you could resist me; your daughters thought the same thing and look where they are now.' I quietly said and scrambled their brains making Alicia a bubble headed blond just like she was trying to be at nearly 40. I scrambled Kats also making her a loyal pussycat that wanted to serve me and my other slaves freely.

I felt their bodies relax in my grip and smiled down at them again. 'Slaves, suck your Masters cock.' I whispered and both moaned and began to lick and caress my cock and balls with their hands and lips. 'Master totally has like a so cool cock and it taste totally gnarly in like a good way Master.' Alicia lisped out and went back to licking my balls as Kat tried to slide my cock down her throat. I was quite pleased with how I had handled both of these latest additions to my slave harem. I watched Kat bob her head back and forth like a bobble head doll.

'Gagh gagh gagh gagh gagh gagh.' Was all I heard from Kat. Every now and then she forced her head all the way down and popped my cock into her throat and held still only flexing her throat muscles. I felt like she was going to pull my cock into her belly each time she did that. Alicia pulled free of my balls and pushed Kat away. 'Like, totally watch bitches what a totally real throat queen can like totally do.' She lisped and like a sword swallower slide my cock down her throat in one smooth motion.

And started humming.

Fuck Me Sideways, Jesus Fucking Christ, my knees buckled right there, and I grabbed her head as mine flew back, and I pushed even more of my cock into her mouth. Shit her tongue came out and licked my balls and at that moment I nearly lost it right then and there. I lost all ability to speak and all I could do was groan in pleasure, my hips started pumping back and forth and I dug my fingers into her hair. I know knew where Toni got her skills from and would be my chief instructor for teaching cock sucking 101 and 202.

I regained the use of my eyes and brain and looked over at my other slaves as they shivered on the edge of the cliff waiting for my command to fall into the abyss. My hips bucked and Kat pulled on my spit slick balls as they twitched, I pulled free of the vacuum cleaners' mouth and started to jerk my cock off.

I exploded all over their faces and all 6 came within a few seconds of each other, its one of the commands that I implant to keep my pets happy along with the command to cum on demand by me. You'd be surprised at the number of looks that my slaves have gotten at school when I would walk past them and whisper in their ear to cum. I did that to Toni several times to punish and embarrass her for all the crap she said and tried to do to me.

Was it petty?... yes. Did I get my point across that I know owned her ass? you better fucking believe it and I made sure these weren't small orgasms either. Several times she had her juices running down the inside of her thighs, and I had forbidden her from cleaning it up too.

I stepped back and sat down, fuck I felt drained and looked over at my other slaves who were staring at me with an expectant look in their eyes. 'Yes, you fucking sluts, you may attack them now.' I said and watched as my 4 quickly piled onto the 2 new ones and attacked their tits, face cunt and ass with their lips, fingers, tongues and hands. I loved watching the sapphic orgy.

I let my cock recharge while the house smelt of lust and desire. I finally got up and waded into the middle of the mass of sweety withering flesh and allowed myself to be pulled into the pack. It was nearly dinner time before we finished up and laid back to rest. I don't know who all I fucked but I gave them my all and then some of my cum dripping from a part of their bodies. I headed slowly upstairs and hopped into the shower.

I don't think I'd been this tired sense the last time I had been to Camp Grayling and had my balls busted by the grunts during the last field exercise. Toni came in and began to wash my back as I stood there in the hot water. 'Master, thank you Master for turning my bitch mom into such a valley girl slut my Master and for taming slave into a good slave for Master.' She whispered from her knees behind me. I turned around and caressed her wet hair.

'Slave has become a good pet for Master, you will in time be a good submissive wife for some man and will do for him whatever he tells you.' I told her placing my hand behind her head and pulling her face against my left thigh. 'You are first and foremost my slave and always will be my slave, just like your slut mom and all the others down there,'

She reached out and caressed my leg and looked up at me from the position she knew was where she would always be from this time until the end of her time. On her knees for the man she would call her Master until her last breath.

And here I end this part of my story, I'm sure that more of this story line will follow in the next few months as my muse allows and move me. Remember to like, follow, vote and comment. Stay safe out there and make sure you play safe too.