My High School Teacher Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma is alone with her english teacher.
2.6k words
4.16
4.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZisurSF
ZisurSF
8 Followers

*** All characters in this story is at the age 18 or older ***

My English teacher Stephen had one hand around my hands on my lower back while the other was heading down to my butt. He slapped it hard on my behinds, which was a positive shock to me. I liked it. A lot. He then ran his hand gently between the cracks of my ass cheeks and down to my most sensitive spot. I was still wearing my tight leggings. He started caressing me gently outside the fabric, gently massaging my labia. I couldn't resist playing along and pushed my bottom out more by sheer reflex. I heard a satisfied giggle from Stephen as he felt my abdomen move closer against his rubbing hand.

"You are very warm," he pointed out. I didn't answer him since I was fully absorbed in feeling every touch he made between my legs. He leaned forward, and his lips planted a wet kiss between my shoulder blades, which tickled nicely. I felt his loving tongue and lips on my back while his fumbling hand gave my external genitalia a careful massage. All of it gave me an incredible feeling of floating on a beautiful pink cloud.

"Ugh!" I gasped violently as Stephen kissed from the top of my shoulder blades down to my bottom, where he silently slid his head down between my butthole and inserted his pointed nose. It was completely unexpected, and I thought it was a sour experience. The moment I heard him take a deep breath of my ass, I was really pumped. There was no way I could understand his incredibly perverted behavior. I was embarrassed that he wanted to smell my scent down there.

"Ahhh, you smell lovely," he announced happily, releasing my feminine scent from his lungs. I took his comment as a nice compliment. I was now torn. Torned by his transgressive behavior but also slightly excited by it. It felt strange but also cheeky.

Stephen subsequently raised his head and straightened up. One of his hands grabbed the waistband of my leggings, and they were quickly ripped off in a short and light movement. My thick sports panties were lifted at the same time, leaving my ass completely exposed to his sight. My heart was pounding, and I could feel my shyness about my body increase drastically.

"Wow, what a fantastic sight," he whispered. His tone was sincere, and I immediately felt valued. The concern about my body image quickly subsided, and I was happy he liked that part of me. My cheeks flushed at his appreciative comment as well, and I lightly bit my lips as his hands spread my ass from each other, squeezing each of them tightly. His attention on my ass was concentrated, and he spent a good amount of time examining it closely. It was like a child playing with a toy. A toy he had to know inside and out. He gave me a gentle slap on both butt cheeks, squeezed them extra hard, and then proceeded to kiss the top of my lower back. His tongue hit my skin, and I felt its heat spread. He slid his tongue down, giving me an unexpected rush when I realized where it was heading.

For the first time, I felt a tongue on my forbidden hole. I was embarrassed again. Embarrassed that the touch of his tongue should taste the most disgusting place on the human body. I wanted to push him away, but the overwhelming flow of energy swarming my asshole paralyzed me. I almost didn't dare to say it, but he was busy making my asshole perfectly clean.

"Does this really turn him on?" I asked myself with the thought crossing my mind several times, but I was too focused on the new sensation of pleasure to give the thought any attention. At least one thing was certain. I got turned on being licked right there.

My English teacher slid his tongue further down, hitting my other opening. It got just as much attention as my anus, and he certainly wasn't tired of having to give the same round a second time. Stephen knew very well that my labia was not the right part of my body that he should put his greatest focus on. He soon slid down to my clitoris and gave it a good dose of love. It felt like it was going way too fast, but the heat from my private parts and the drenched liquid from there only told me that it was going way too slowly. His tongue strokes were eager and violent. I slapped his body several times when he was too careless. But somehow, it was enticing enough to be pleasant. I buckled at the knees and had a hard time holding myself up despite half my body weight being supported by the long table.

"Now you are well warmed up," he said at the end and stood up. I wasn't ready and wanted more. More of the untamed tongue movements that danced smoothly between my labia, puffing with perfect strokes to my sensitive clit. He slapped my ass and squeezed both cheeks one last time. It finally became clear to me that Stephan was an ass-obsessed man. With all slaps and squeezes he had been given my ass he must be. He removed his shoes and sweatpants and threw them on the floor beside the long table.

"Oh yes, just like that," he said, grabbing my dark blonde hair into a hand-held ponytail. He pulled me up and a short distance away from the table. Afterwards, he turned me around so I was facing him. His dark brown eyes stared determinedly into mine. I could quickly read that he had complete control of the situation.

"Down on your knees, miss," he smiled cheekily and loosened his grip on my hair. I liked his dominance and got an eager smile on my face, which I tried to hide. Slowly, I sank to my knees, at the same time holding my gaze with his. It was only when I got all the way down to my knees that I broke eye contact and cast my gaze on the large meat sausage that was right in front of my nose.

"FUCK!" I screamed to myself when I realized how big it was. I certainly didn't think the bulge in his crotch indicated that particular size. It was huge. I stared at it, speechless, and was startled by its size. It was almost the size of my slender wrist, if not bigger.

"Open your mouth," his warm voice sent me back to reality. He pressed his hand on the back of my head and, at the same time, pushed his big cock towards my face. It wasn't exactly how I wanted to receive him, but the excitement and desire to make an attempt to tame the great beast excited me. I looked up, caught his gaze, and gave him the biggest and most unflinching look I could give as I opened my mouth half open and obediently stuck my tongue out. He licked his lips and let out a moan. I knew he was turned on. Gently he brought his blue-violet cock head over and placed it on my tongue. His caution made me show even more hospitality, so I opened my mouth even more. He thrust his hips forward, testing how far he could enter. I knew he was disappointed when the back walls of my mouth locked together, refusing him to go any further. My gag reflex wasn't very sensitive in general, but it grumbled a bit as I felt him try to push in further, hoping to loosen and drill his way through my throat.

After a few failed attempts, he held back and began taking advantage of the space in my mouth that was available to him. I was bummed that I couldn't even take him halfway in, but I also told myself that he was a special case. Even the professional deepthroat-ers would have challenges swallowing such a huge meat whistle like his. I hope he felt pleased anyway. I quickly learned that when I looked up at him, he went wild, and his legs began to shake.

"Get up!" there was a "flop" sound as he quickly pulled his cock out of my mouth. I was in the process of sucking him, which led to an air pressure being created and popped as he removed himself. I was howled out of it and had no idea what was going to happen. I obeyed him promptly, like a soldier ready to take orders. When I stood up again, I met his eyes, which were fiery. It scared me a little, and it only got worse when he spun me around in a violent movement and then threw me hard onto the table again. I stood with my legs together, completely undressed, lying on my stomach on top of his cardigan. Once again, he gathered my hands at my waist and locked them with his hand. He lightly kicked one of his feet at my ankles, pushing them apart so my legs were spread further apart. He slapped his big cock on top of my bottom, gripped my ass hard, and spread the cheeks from each other so his hot erection could slide in between. From time to time, he hammered his cock up and down and gave me several dick slaps.

"Fuck, is he really going to the next level? There can't possibly be room for such a huge thing inside me," I said silently to myself and became deeply anxious when I felt every touch of his dick on my skin.

"Are you on the pill?"

"Y-yes," I answered ignorantly and thought it was strange that he asked.

"Mhmm, then I can feel you properly," only then did it dawn on me what the reason for his birth control pill curiosity was. Deep down, I wanted to ask him to wear a condom, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. What if he gets disappointed, or if he didn't have one at all? We would then have to stop the whole thing. No way! I was not going to do that. I would shut my mouth and do nothing but lie still and receive him as best I could without worrying about the condom situation.

He straightened up and completely tickled me by sliding his cock head up and down the crack between my labia. At one point, he stopped at my entrance and guided a bit of the tip into the opening. I gasped mildly and was relieved when he pulled away again to run his cock between my labia again. He found my opening again, pulled in a little further than before, and pulled away to slide again between my labia. It was a deliberate strategy he undertook. Slowly, bit by bit, he loosened my opening more and more. I was extremely grateful that he warmed me up and didn't just jog himself up in one quick motion. If he had done that, he would have destroyed my insides, no doubt about it. On the other hand, he knew exactly how to provoke and turn me on through his technique. My hot fluids were close to pouring out of me. It was a big help and ultimately made the huge shaft of meat slide more smoothly into my cunt.

The start was long and a bit uncomfortable. It did hurt a bit when I felt how much my vaginal walls had to open up in order to take him in.

"Oh my god, you´re tight!" he moaned loudly when, after a long and patient struggle, he pushed himself inside me. He patiently stayed still, and we both felt each other to the fullest. Every single centimeter was sensed in deep concentration. We were stationary in this position until there was calm. I could hear from his breathing that he just wanted to plow through and forget about paying attention to me. But he showed great endurance and great empathy. It was nice that he was so experienced and good at listening to my body.

Stephen pulled out cautiously and noticed my reaction. I moaned mildly with pleasure, and he then drove his cock inside again. He only needed to be extra careful the first few times. After that, the pace could be increased. I couldn't even describe the intense feeling of pleasure I experienced. Never had I been expanded so much in my insides. He pierced me to my core, and each thrust ended in more electrical impulses inside me. It didn't take very many shocks before I finally exploded and was completely paralyzed. It was the first time I experienced such a wild phenomenon. I think, no, I know it was my first orgasm. It had to be. What else could it be? All the muscles in my abdomen spasmed uncontrollably, and I fell to my knees.

Stephen, the big bundle of muscles, easily held me up in my trance of ecstasy. Only when it was all over, and the spasm of my muscles had softened and calmed down, I realized that Stephen had pulled out and had also reached his own orgasm. He had sent his ejaculate over my lower back and bottom. The sticky drops were spread out in big and small blobs, and their heat was fading fast. I was still a bit out of breath and unable to move. My English teacher was already a step further and practical-minded. He miraculously found some paper and wiped his semen off me.

"I sincerely hope that I will see you again," Stephen said eagerly. I stood up and looked at the muscular man who had just given me the first orgasm of my life.

"I hope so, too," I admitted in a low voice. Hell, man, of course we should! I would do anything in the world to have the same experience again. The worst part of it all was that I felt an irritating itching between my legs when I saw Stephen put his clothes back on and hide his manhood away.

"What time is it?" I asked as I started wrapping myself back in as well.

"It's a little past eleven," Stephen looked at his watch.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, hurrying to put on my leggings. Margit's class was almost over, and she would be very pissed if I were late. Everything in the small depot at the library was chaotic and tense. I was just about to rush out the door when Stephen stopped me.

"Hey, come right here," he grabbed my arm, pulled me close, and put his lips on mine. I accepted, and we kissed passionately. The heat between my legs began to rise again as I felt his hands slide down to my hips and wrap around my waist. We released our mouths and looked deep into each other's eyes.

"I'm looking forward to our next meeting," his hands slid down my buttocks and squeezed my ass one last time before we said goodbye.

We did not see each other further that day. But the day after, when I had to have Stephen for English, he had prepared an easy work just like Margit. He subsequently disappeared from the classroom, and I quickly put two and two together. I went down to the library and headed to the small depot. Stephen stood welcomingly at the door and waited for me. I went in, and he locked the door behind me. We did it several times, and he made me cum. The best feeling ever

My relationship with my English teacher had really changed, and I was only looking forward to more naughty experiences with him.

THE END!

ZisurSF
ZisurSF
8 Followers