My High School Teacher Pt. 01

Story Info
Emma is alone with her english teacher.
3.1k words
3.85
5.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZisurSF
ZisurSF
8 Followers

Introduction:

A few weeks ago, the new year 2022 was ushered in. The coronavirus infection in Denmark is still increasing exponentially and has broken all our records. According to our government, all restrictions have been eased, and the coronavirus is no longer a socially critical disease.

As an 18 year old freshman, I started high school in the summer of 2021 and have had a somewhat chaotic year. The coronavirus was all around my high school at the beginning of December. More and more classes were sent home, and there weren't many students left before we went on Christmas break.

It was now the last week of January, and under normal circumstances, there would be somewhere between 300-500 young high school students at the school. Unfortunately, it has decreased recently due to the increasing number of infections. Many are in isolation, and several classes have started temporary online courses for a short period. This is because most teachers find it useless to hold physical courses when only ten students show up.

Therefore, online teaching was introduced as an excellent alternative to help integrate the isolated Corona students so they could still participate and get something out of their day at home. On the other hand, only the healthy and positively infected students without symptoms attended the online classes.

The result of the virtual teaching classes led to the fact that there were now more or less than 100 students in the school. My class was one of the few left and had to show up for physical education, but even our class was severely affected by the curse of the coronavirus. We were usually 27, but now we were almost half left. The rest were in isolation.

My high school teacher - Part 1 of 2

It was Wednesday, and history class had just started. Our teacher, Margit, was an older and rigorous woman. Her teaching was very dry, and I wouldn't say I liked having her. On the other hand, having an old rusty collar as a teacher was a positive thing under these Corona conditions. Margit was the type of teacher who always had difficulty with technology. She could get so frustrated when things didn't work out how she wanted and always gave up. We had fourteen students present today. The rest were in isolation. Margit had, unbelievably enough, managed to set up a Google Meet so that the rest could participate in her teaching virtually. It was something we as a class agreed on now that the management had ordered the teachers to allow the isolated students to participate in the lessons because otherwise, Margit would never have made such a decision herself.

Since Margit couldn't stand the technology, she couldn't stand the virtual teaching. Which was a positive thing because the old bitch was a stubborn camel. Instead of giving her typical long-winded and deathly boring lectures as she used to, she had made up some working questions for today's lesson. Therefore, we had to examine and answer the questions and answer together in plenary when the class ended. The questions were simple: if you had prepared for class and read the homework like me. It took me over twenty minutes, and then I was done. When I put down my pencil and looked up at the clock, I quickly realized there was over an hour left in class. I sighed softly and leaned back in the chair with my arms crossed. I refused to sit in my seat and stare into the air the rest of the time.

I looked around the class. Margit was sitting on her chair by the catheter and concentrating on some ancient magazine. Four girls, working together in pairs, sat in the row across from me. They whispered to each other and were preoccupied with the tasks they had not yet completed. Next to me, there was a group of three boys. One was half asleep, while the other two had their faces glued to their computer screens. I peeked and could see they were in the same game. The two boys had run in and out of the class a few times. This time, they had been to the canteen and got two cans of coke, which they silently toasted to each other.

I borrowed some books from the high school library for a previous project assignment we had to hand in just before Christmas break. I hadn't had the opportunity or time to deliver the books yet. That's why I thought I might as well do it now. It suited me just fine. I could just as well take advantage of the opportunity to avoid Margit's so-called teaching and simultaneously kill some time. I noticed she didn't comment when the boys came in with their sodas, so I grabbed my books and carefully slipped out of the class.

The library at my high school was quite different from many others. Since more and more students were enrolling in the high school every year, the school had been forced to use the library space to make extra classrooms. Therefore, they had chosen to clean out the basement and place all reading materials in a dark and somewhat gloomy room. This meant you had to go outside and down the basement stairs to get inside. When you finally got inside, the room was only half lit by some old fluorescent tubes, which should have been replaced long ago. It had been a very long time since the basement had a proper cleaning and some love. The wise people higher up in the hierarchy had thought it didn't matter that much. They believed the young high school students didn't use the library that much anyway, which was a good argument for spending money on something more substantial.

The library was staffed only two days a week. Tuesday and Thursday. Today was Wednesday, so I was all alone. From time to time, there were a few individual students who listed themselves here to do some group work. However, I did not see a soul when I entered the large room. I looked around in every direction and tried to listen for any voices or movements as I headed for the counter where I could drop off my books. I moved the mouse so the screen saver disappeared and entered my name and code. I then took the handheld scanner and beeped in the four books I had to hand in. Finally, I carefully pushed them into the delivery slot, where the box below received them. I could hear from the sound when they hit that the box was not empty.

"What the hell, are you here too, Emma?" I was shocked and made a splash when a deep yet familiar male voice sounded behind me.

"Whoops, I´m sorry. I didn't mean to scare you", he regretted immediately. I turned and looked at him. It was Stephen. He was my English teacher. I was so relieved when I realized it was him. He stood between one of the many rows of bookshelves crammed with books and hid.

"It's okay; I thought I was alone." I smiled broadly at him and quickly wiped it away again to not reveal my great interest in him. Stephen was in his early thirties. He was bald and had a big bundle of muscles. Today, he wore a pair of baggy Nike sports pants and a grey t-shirt with a black cardigan. He probably had sports with some other classes today. The cardigan was too small to cover his large torso and instead seemed to be for decoration. His pectoral muscles were visible, and they dressed him nicely, like two large pillows. I caught myself biting my lips as I briefly imagined what it would be like to have my head resting on one of them.

"I understand. It's not exactly because it's particularly open here," I nodded affirmatively. The many full shelves made it impossible to get an overview of whether there were other people in the room. Therefore, you had to use your listening sense extra hard to ensure you were alone in the library. I thought I tried hard enough to pick up any sounds when I entered, but Stephen had obviously been good at sneaking around silently.

"Don't you have classes?" he asked kindly to keep the conversation going. He was leafing through a book he had taken from the bookshelf he was standing by.

"Yes, we have Margit".

"Ah, I understand", he replied. I didn't need to elaborate because he knew precisely what Margit was like. He had often experienced the class's frustrations with her when he had come to English class right after we had her.

"Where are your two companions?" Of course, Stephen referred to my two friends, Anna and Malina. We were an inseparable trio and were always a bit more kind towards Stephen. All three of us thought he was very hot and constantly tried to flirt with him when we got the chance. Sometimes, it's a bit too much.

"I left them in the class so I could be alone with you down here." I looked haughtily at him and winked flirtatiously with one eye.

"That doesn´t sound good," he smiled and, at the same time, shook his head at me. I giggled myself, glad that I could make him laugh.

"What are you doing?" I approached him cautiously and curiously.

"I'm looking for a book about a small people called the Aboriginals."

"I know where they are," I exclaimed loudly and was even happier that I could help him. I walked past him and headed towards a row of shelves further down.

"Magnificent," he said enthusiastically.

"You are not that far from it," I explained, looking over my shoulder to see if he was following, which he was. I stopped when I got to the right shelf.

"They should be here somewhere," I explained firmly, as my gaze searched the many book covers, hoping to find the right title.

"Here it is!" I cheered, thrilled that my assistance was a success. The book was on one of the top shelves, so I had to stand on my toes to get a good hold of it. My fingertips could just about reach the book, and I awkwardly pushed it out after a long struggle.

"Like that." I got it down and put my feet on the ground again. At the same moment, I glanced at Stephen, standing a few meters away. He looked fixedly with an almost gaping gaze. I could quickly determine where his focus was directed. Stephen was openly glaring at my bottom. I was flattered and smiled pleasantly when his gaze finally moved from my ass and up into my eyes.

"Eh, you have to excuse me, Emma; that was very rude and unprofessional of me," his voice panicked as he backed up a few steps.

"It´s okay, Stephen; I don´t mind if you become a bit unprofessional," I blurted out impulsively and regretted the second the words left my mouth. I wonder if that was too much of a gag. Although my friends and I often made fun of him, this comment was beyond the ordinary jokes. I had purposely also turned around to brush my bottom diligently and seduce him further. For good reasons, it only helped to make the situation even worse. In turn, it made him stop backing up.

"Are you sure about that?" said my English teacher in a low voice, looking at me skeptically. I got a rush in my stomach, an unexpected one I had not experienced with Stephen before. It was the same rush I would get whenever I would win something. It spread wildly through my body, putting a big, wide smile on my lips.

"Yes, of course," I rocked my hips so my young teen ass began to bounce slightly. I bit my lower lip merrily as I saw him finally move, slowly approaching me. His gaze was still narrowed in disbelief, but my little affirmative nods helped him find his courage. A pleasant chill flowed slightly as he got closer. I suddenly started to feel small, very small, when I looked up at him. His tall and broad frame could easily overpower me if he wanted to.

I looked curiously over my shoulders and observed his heavy gaze. Under normal circumstances, it would be completely inappropriate and uncomfortable to feel such a violent and fixed gaze on my female body. But with Stephen, it was the opposite. Moreover, I became increasingly turned on by it and felt somehow appreciated. He looked at me one more time to make sure he had my allowance to continue.

"Mhmmmm", he hummed and placed a loving and probing hand on one of my buttocks. He caressed the entire surface before giving it a careful squeeze. My second bale had the same fate. He then put both his hands on my hips and caressed my waist. I was quickly elated, sighed deeply, and felt his calm and concerted touches while he took his time exploring all my forms.

"Uh wauv," I gasped when Stephen suddenly grabbed my hips and pulled them towards him violently. I could feel his big cock, hitting my ass, and it was already in full swing with its erection process. My breathing became heavy, and I could feel the heat between my legs begin to rise. He uncontrollably rubbed himself from side to side and up and down my tight black Nike leggings. Centimeter by centimeter, I felt his manhood grow fully.

"Oh my god," I whispered silently and was significantly affected by the big bulge in his pants. I was so excited to see it and had to hold myself back not to rip his pants off to reveal his valuable tool. At the same time, I was also a bit worried about the large size he was carrying around.

"Follow me," he said without any warning and grabbed my hand as he passed me. I was a little confused but followed him without complaint. He guided me down the end of the bookshelves and around the corner. We arrived at a dark depot where the door was open. A repository that I didn't know existed. He turned on the light and closed the door behind him. The depot had a grey carpet as floor covering, and an old and wholly smashed locker standing against one wall. There was also a printer. I doubted it even worked at all. Opposite the printer was an elongated rectangular table. He pulled me to it and put his hands on my shoulders. He caressed them down my back and down to my lower back. I put the book about the Aboriginals down and felt his hands, which he placed on my hips. Afterwards, he pulled my bottom close to him again, so that my teen ass was glued to his crotch.

"Do I have your consent to continue?" he whispered hoarsely into my ear.

"Yes," I whispered back without doubt. I was well turned on and the heat between my legs gave me a clear indication that I was wet. The thought that he had led me into a small room and locked the door drove me wild. I felt like a prisoner, his prisoner, and I had no way of getting free, but I didn't want to escape from him either.

"Are you a virgin?" he asked, putting his nose in my hair to inhale my natural female scent. I was offended by his question. What did he imagine?

"No," I whispered dryly.

"Good," his hands slipped down to my hips and met my stomach on its way. He then held me as if I were his. Okay, I quickly forgave him for his provocative comment about my sexual status. His hand started moving again and caressing up my white long-sleeve shirt until it reached both of my plump breasts at the same time. He threw himself uncontrollably at them and squeezed them both. The squeeze got harder and more complex, sending little electrical impulses through me and down into my abdomen.

"Mhmm, help me take off your shirt," he said after kneading my large meatballs for some time. I did as he asked me and was not shy about letting my jades loose. I was left with my sports bra. Stephen couldn't help himself and just had to give my tits one more round before I could pull off my sports bra and free them completely.

"Damn you leak," he growled hotly, and was completely turned on. He took off his cardigan and spread it out on the long table that we were standing close to.

"I know," I said back confidently, and my cheeks flared up. I spun around so I was face to face with my English teacher and lifted myself on my tiptoes to hug his neck and put my lips on his. We started kissing and just as I had imagined, he knew exactly what he was doing. He didn't push and received all my movements and kissing. He only pushed himself into me when I tried to escape his grasp. It was a long and passionate kiss. I finally cut it off and had to vent. Not because I lacked oxygen, but because I simply couldn't handle the indescribable and perfect moment.

Stephen wasn't done and moved his lips to kiss further down my cheekbones and towards my neck. I raised my head and made room for him to immerse himself even more. The liberating warmth that settled with each kiss, as well as the tickling touch of the tongue, made my legs light, and I could feel my wet abdomen seeping over. He went away from my neck and quickly grabbed my breasts. The nipples were already stiff, and Stephen softened them with his warm mouthwash and gave them soothing tongue strokes. He now searched down to my navel. I slowly and calmly laid down on the table and stretched my body out so that my stomach became flat. He kissed and licked my skin, giving it a good dose of wellness. My lower back lifted from the table with desire and in the hope of getting him even closer. Out of the blue, Stephen took the chance and quickly but also carefully turned me over onto my stomach. He placed both of my hands in a pair of handheld handcuffs and placed them resting on my lower back. I just had to get over the sudden shift from going from a free pleasurable state to being held down in a locked lying position.

"Now we are close to being warmed up," he said in a pleased and calm voice. I was still a bit confused, but his tone turned me on even more, and I was excited to see what he could come up with next.

ZisurSF
ZisurSF
8 Followers