My Highschool Crush, 25 Years Later

Story Info
My highschool crush, what happens after a quarter century.
1.9k words
3.7
18k
15
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,822 Followers

"So what brings you in tonight Brian?"

"It's my birthday."

"No kidding, let's see, that would make you 43, right?" At my nod, he continued, "Well happy birthday, your drinks are on the house tonight."

Sam the bartender set my usual, a rum and coke with a squirt of lime juice, in front of me. I looked around casually, with it being a weeknight, it was a fairly sparse crowd, didn't see anyone I knew. I decided to linger, no sense going home, my wife had cut me off from any kind of sexual contact. Out of the blue, almost 18 months ago, she had grandly announced that she was no longer going to be, as she put it, "a receptacle for your lust." She had departed for the guest room, and that was that. I'd had never failed to get her warmed up, and she had seemed to enjoy fucking as much as I did. I was left to my own devices, and the "right-handed mistress" was doing a lot of duty.

Living in Saint Paul, the Minnesotan summers were usually quite pleasant, and today had been no exception. Warm enough to go outside without a jacket, I liked that aspect. Yeah, the winters could be bitching cold, but every place has some weather that is to be endured rather than enjoyed. I was halfway through my drink when I glanced over at the door and almost felt like I couldn't breathe. Krissi? Oh fuck, was that Krissi?

Krissi Thompson was an old classmate of mine from high school. I had a huge crush on her but I was too damn shy to work up the courage to speak to her. The last I had heard of her, she had moved to Wisconsin and that had been that. And here she was, in Minnesota! Hmmm, was this a one-time happenstance, an amazingly lucky break? I had gotten over my shyness and watched to see if she was meeting someone.

I checked her out. Mmmmm, damn she looked great, the full red lips, 5'6'', that great set of 34C's that I'd admired many times so long ago were still looking perky and very desirable, proudly pushing up the front of the white blouse she was wearing. She was not wearing a jacket, and her body was really hitting the right notes. The long red hair that reached about halfway down her back, I remembered very well. From taking quick looks at her eyebrows when we were in school, I knew she was a natural redhead. She was wearing a wrap-around tan-colored skirt, and they nicely wrapped around the wide flare of her sexy hips. Her shape was the one that always got me the most, nice wide hips, just made for settling yourself in between that spread. Her solid well-built figure, sleek, sturdy legs, she had a few extra pounds in all the right places, full-figured but not fat. Damn, that really made my mind go, I imagined stripping her down and exploring every curve, every little bit of that amazing body.

Krissi glanced in my direction, and I saw her face take a thoughtful expression, then she smiled and made her way over.

When she got level with me, she said "Brian, Brian Jackson?"

I looked into her smiling face, and replied, ''Krissi, Krissi Thompson?"

I stood up from the barstool, and she embraced me, being 6 feet, I towered over her a bit, she felt so warm and so welcome in my arms.

When she pulled back, she said, "Wow, 25 years and I still recognized you."

I replied, "The same way I remembered you, you still look as amazing as you did in high school."

Krissi said, "Let me get a drink, there's a table over there, grab it, and we can catch up!"

We were soon seated in a quiet corner, and we talked a lot. I learned that she got married 20 years ago, and she was still living in Wisconsin. She came to the Twin Cities once a month to visit her Grandfather and was just lucky enough to run into me.

I in turn told her that I was also married for the last 18 years and that my marriage wasn't exactly what I would call working well.

She said softly, "I was getting that feeling, would you like to tell me more?"

I could feel it building up, and having someone who I'd had such a crush on, I let it out. I told her about what my wife had said to me, the enforced celibacy, and what almost 18 months of no sexual contact were doing to me. I finally trailed off, feeling wrung out by unloading it, but also relieved, it was like a catharsis, being able to unburden myself.

When I looked into her face, she said softly, "I know exactly what you are going through, I'm stuck in a sexless marriage also."

"A lady as beautiful as you, has to go without?"

I saw a warm smile, as she told me about it.

"About 15 months ago, my husband joined some kind of wacky religious cult. The so-called pastor drilled it into his head that sex without procreation was sinful, that the true path to heaven was in abstaining from earthly pleasures, and he cut me off. Not so much as a kiss anymore. The frustration is almost unbearable, and I have to turn to my fingers and my toys to get some relief. But it's just not as good as the real thing."

I answered back, "Exactly, here I am celebrating my 43rd birthday in a bar, and facing an empty bed when I go home."

"And she won't even come across on your birthday?"

"No, that would just be 'more receptacle for my lust' to her way of thinking."

"Well, I am not going to let your birthday go by without a present. For your birthday I am your present."

I looked at her, startled. She smiled back at me, a warm inviting smile.

"Yes, I am giving myself to you as your present. And I want everything that is coursing through your mind. I know you had a crush on me, I could see the hopeful expression, the eyes that were full of desire for me when we were in high school. Too bad I had a steady boyfriend, who was also somewhat jealous, in those days. He's not the one I married, I tossed him aside right after high school, I didn't need that possessive attitude. But, back to the here and now, would you like your present?"

My mouth was dry, I almost couldn't believe it. My high school crush giving herself to me. All of a sudden, I could see this birthday was going to be one for the ages.

I managed, "Yes, yes, oh yes."

Her eyes glowed, and she purred, "Then let's go, Brian. I'm staying at the hotel just up the block."

The block long walk, I felt like I was floating on air. Her hand held onto mine tightly, just the feeling of her warm palm against mine got prick going.

Once behind her door, she purred, "Now, come and unwrap your present lover, and enjoy."

My heart was thumping as I stepped up, her face inches away, her eyes smoky with passion. My fingers trembled as I worked the buttons of her blouse until it gaped open, and I slid it off her shoulders, letting it pool at her feet. Her delightful 34C's were nestled by a flame red lacy demi bra that held them up like an offering, her nipples displayed, stiff and hard tits, a light cherry red color. I had to get my mouth down there, and my mouth quickly descended, latching around those perky nipples.

"Mmmm, mmmm, oh yes, suck my tits, nibble them gently, lash your tongue against them, I love getting them sucked."

Eager to follow directions, I did exactly as she requested, my mouth switching back and forth, her coos and moans of pleasure filling my senses until I lifted away. Her spit slick nipples gleamed in the light, virtually throbbing, now a much deeper shade of red.

"Keep unwrapping me Brian," she cooed.

I loosened her skirt, it fell away to the floor, and I stepped back a pace.

Her voice a warm caress, she purred, "Take a good long look lover, mmmm, you are going to be my lover, you are going to have all of my body for your pleasure, does that excite you lover?"

I growled, "Oh yeah baby, that excites me very much."

The effect was electric. She was standing before me, clad in a flame-red garter belt, the sexiest kind with 6 garters, flame-red lacy tanga style panties, and matching flame-red stockings. She then turned her back to me, my cock twitched eagerly when I saw the full, firm cheeks of her ass, half uncovered by the tanga style bottom.

She cooed, "I wore this for the express purpose of getting myself hot and bothered, then coming back to my room and using my 8-inch dildo to get me off while I'm clad in one of my sexiest outfits. But you, my lover, are going to take the place of my dildo, god I'm so wet, I feel like I'm gonna cum without even touching myself!"

I took to one knee and peeled down her lacy panties. They were over the garters, so I could take them off and still leave that amazing garter belt and stockings on. There it was, my kind of holy grail. A full tuft, like fiery red as the hair on her head, greeted my eyes, trimmed to a uniform level, I felt mesmerized. The hot spicy scent drew me in, she reached down and gently parted her bush, letting me see the shimmering pink opening, inviting my tongue to come in. I pulled her forward, gripping her firm cheeks as I plastered my mouth against her, and eagerly went at the wet heat. I speared my tongue in, a copious rush of juices covered my tongue, the spicy musky nectar was making me crazy. I quickly undid my pants as I was doing so, my cock was demanding to be free to grow until it was up to a full 8 inches, I felt like I could break rocks with it.

"Mmmm, nnnghhhh nggghh, yes, there, oh right there, make me cum!"

I virtually devoured that offering, my body sizzling with the sensation of Krissi in heat. She started to push her sweet hole back and forth, her breathing was getting choppy.

"Shove two fingers in, make me cum while you're finger fucking me!"

I poised two fingers and quickly buried them, the heat and the grip clasping at my fingers, and started to ream her out, her moans and cries were quickly reaching a peak.

"Fuck, oh god it's been so long, god, fuck, fuck, FUCK MEEEEEE!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek, the grip on my fingers intensified and a rush of her spicy juices rushed out, soaking my face as she cried and grunted through her climax, I stayed with her until every spasm had shaken through her before I rose back up.

"Your birthday, and I get the first present. How thoughtful."

She dialed down the lights to a dim glow, her eyes had a lambent glow, and she purred, "You must be so pent up, let me take care of you lover."

groomleader
groomleader
2,822 Followers