My Highschool Crush, 25 Years Later Pt. 02

Story Info
Brian and Krissi catch up.
1.7k words
4.27
9.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers

Part 02

Krissi came over to me, mere inches away, and she stripped off my shirt, I kicked off my trousers, my cock felt like steel, and I groaned as her hand reached down, gently grasping my prick.

"You can lick a pussy like that, and your wife became a cold fish. I don't know what some women have for brains."

Her voice husky with desire, she purred, "It's been way too long for both of us. Now that you've eaten the cake, we need some cream. Not ice cream, but a better kind of cream. I need it so much, I haven't felt a man inside me for so long. I want your personal cream to fill my personal cake!"

She led me to the side of the bed, then lay down, her arms and legs spread wide, a lust-filled smile on her face. The sight of her spread out for me, the racy undies she was wearing, really got me going.

"I'm going to leave my undies on, if you don't mind, I love wearing racy, sexy things when I'm cumming. Take it, Brian, I want you to fully enjoy your present."

I was more than happy with that. I could feel Krissi pulling my cock to her wet entrance. When my cock head nudged against her, I thrust in and shuddered with pleasure as the hot wet tightness of her sheath closed around my cock. I didn't stop until I bottomed out, I could feel my cock head nudge against her cervix as my balls smacked against her ass.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmmm, so hard, so deep, take me, lover!"

I reveled in the tightness as Krissi let out a growl of lust, her stockinged legs came up around my waist, I could feel her ankles lock over each other behind my back. I started to slowly stroke in and out, if I went full bore, I'd be shooting off like an 18-year-old virgin. Krissi's face was alive with joy, she was cupping her breasts, tugging and pulling on her stiff, hard nipples, as she rocked her hips up to meet every stroke, taking it to the balls every time.

"Mmmmm, oh yeah, fuck me... fuck me hard and deep...! You know how to fuck...oh yes, do it hard, harder...yes, yes, just like that!"

I started to thrust harder and faster, Krissi tossed her head from side to side, her red hair spread out, eyes tightly shut. The bliss on her lovely face made my prick sizzle, I could feel my orgasm building quickly. Knowing that I was going to fulfill my desire of 25 years ago, my balls were churning, getting set to blow.

Krissi cried out, "Oh yes, fill my tight little pussy with hot sperm! Oh yes, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk...!"

I could feel the heat around my cock, the contractions starting as she tumbled into orgasm, shudders of pleasure radiating through her body, her legs pulling me in even tighter.

Krissi cried out, "Gonna cum again, gonna explode again, fuck FUCK MEEE!"

I could feel the second wave of contractions, my cock jerked and swelled with a massive need, Krissi cried out as my cock wedged past her cervix, and my cock went off like a cannon. Krissi's moans and growls of pleasure surrounded me as I flooded her womb with wave after wave of spunk, talk about being pent up. I could feel her tight sweet hole milking at me, sucking out every drop, I was almost dizzy with the mad sensory rush.

When the orgasm started to ebb, Krissi looked up into my eyes and cooed, "Stay where you are Brian. I want your cock to stay right where it is for a while longer."

When I finally waned, I rolled off, and she cuddled against me.

"Wish the pool was open longer, I'd love to go skinny dipping with you, but it closed 10 minutes ago."

That sounded great, so I replied, "Well, I can ask at the front desk, maybe sweet talk them into letting us take a late-night skinny dip."

Her eyes had a hopeful look as I threw on my clothes and made my way down to the front desk. The night clerk was a little bit stuffy, but when I explained what I wanted, and supplied him with a 20 dollar bill, he relented, and I soon had the key to the pool entrance in my pocket.

I hurried back upstairs, and Krissi donned a one-piece bathing suit, while I stripped down to my shorts, and we went by the desk on our way to the pool. I saw the grin from the desk clerk, knowing that our clothes were not going to be on long.

Once we were behind the door, we quickly locked it up. The pool was dark, the overhead lights were out, and I reached for the lights. The first switch turned on the lights under the water.

Krissi purred, "Ohhh, I like that effect. Leave the other lights off Brian, let's jump in."

In one easy motion, she shimmied out of her bathing suit, Krissi's nudity was once again in front of me, god, that perfect body, the lusty smile, I quickly dumped my shorts, and we dived in. The way the water caressed us as we swam, knowing that Krissi was just as nude as I was, really was stimulating.

I was a bit startled when the lights went out. The area was deep with shadows, a pale wan light filtering in through the windows, and I saw Krissi's shape moving back from the light panel towards the pool, then a splash as she dived in. She swam up to me, surfacing inches from my face.

"Kiss me Brain, kiss me deeply, lover."

Her tongue rose up as our lips fused together, bringing mine out to play, and our tongues dueled in a lust-filled wrangle. She broke the kiss and told me what to do.

"Brain, hop out, then sit on the edge of the pool, facing me."

When I did so, she swam in between the spread of my legs.

"Skinny dipping always makes me so hot, I want another round!"

My cock was semi-hard, and Krissi swallowed it all in one gulp, her mouth moving lustily up and down. The semi started to quickly change to fully, the feel of those full lips sliding wetly up and down my prick was eager to get me up. When I was at max, she pulled herself off my prick.

"Now, back in the water with me Brian, I want you to fuck me from behind!"

I quickly did so, and I went between the spread of her legs, she brought them up around my hips.

"I love getting it doggy style while floating in the water, so animalistic. Let me have it again lover, give it to me!

I nudged against her and powered it back in, our matching grunts rose up as I was once again fully encased in the warm tightness. Mmmmm, god she felt so good, and I gripped her hips and started to power it in. As I held her hips, she spread her legs apart away from my sides, so she could enjoy the sensation of floating.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, oh yes, feels so good, plow my hot tight hole lover!"

I was happy to do so, going balls deep on every plunge, nudging against her cervix, building up another load. As I took her, I looked across her body, deep in shadow, mostly just a silhouette. That view excited me even more.

I felt her hand reach down, cupping my balls and giving gentle squeezes to help me along. Krissi got a long hard ride, she must have orgasmed at least four times, when I felt my cock getting set.

"Fuck, yeah, grab my hips and slam that cock into me! I can feel your cock starting to jerk, your balls are all tightened up! They're so big, I can imagine the big load of cum that's going to drench my cunt! Let it go lover, shoot your load into me, cum with me lover, fuck, fuck FUCK!"

The spasms started again as she tumbled into a 5th climax, I grunted, growled, and drove in, swelling up, piercing her cervix drew a loud moan of pleasure, and my cock burst. It felt like I was jetting a geyser of hot white spunk into her eagerly accepting womb, the spasms grabbed my prick, milking at me like a very thirsty beast.

We stayed joined in the water as we let our breathing get back to normal.

"Mmmmm, oh god I have needed that so much. Masturbation can only go so far, nothing can replace the pounding that a hard, eager real cock, building up a big load to splatter my tight pink hole, can deliver."

We climbed out of the water, and Krissi had a devilish smile.

"I'm just going to carry my bathing suit in my hand, and walk back to my room totally naked! I think the front desk clerk deserves a bonus for being so helpful."

I pulled my shorts on, and with a totally nude Krissi next to me, we got to the front desk. I handed over the key and Krissi leaned in, thanking him profusely, his eyes were riveted on her naked charms and assets, and as we turned towards the elevator, his eyes drank in the vision of her naked backside. She grinned at me and wiggled her nude backside towards the clerk, I could see his eyes wider than ever, storing up that view for future masturbation fodder.

Once back in her room, Krissi smiled and said, "That was fun. I hope when he strokes his cock, he's thinking of me as he explodes!"

Krissi asked, "How about we head down the block, I saw a 24-hour diner there, and I'm feeling hungry. Let's get a late-night snack, so we can build up our strength, you are staying the night with me?"

I replied, "Hell and wild horses couldn't pull me away baby."

"Mmmm, that's what I was hoping to hear. We need to catch up on all the hot loving we'd had to go without. Now that the fuse has been lit, I want more explosions!"


groomleader
groomleader
2,834 Followers