My Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned to my wife and said "You needn't be worried. This sort of stuff is unique to Benidorm. It really isn't sexy. It isn't sleazy either. Why I bet James will find it offputting. Think of it as you giving your husband a wedding present."

Bessie accepted what Paul said. So the three of them left and I saw the striptease. This was a "Big mistake". With hindsight I should have just returned to our hotel with Bessie.

Finally, Honeymoon Sex Happens

I stayed to watch the act. It wasn't really sexy or as interesting as Sticky Vicky. When I got to their room in the hotel, all seemed fine. The three of them were sipping their cocktails and the lights round the Benidorm promenade were very romantic. They offered me a cocktail. It went straight to my head. They gave me another.

I didn't know about spiking drinks in those days. I think they gave us both spiked drinks.

It was now after midnight and Bessie was totally drunk. Paul and Lizzie were watching my wife do a striptease. She was wearing only a bra and panties. Then she was only wearing her panties and swaying her breasts very sexily.

She then stopped and fell onto the sofa and promptly fell fast asleep. I felt strange and open to suggestion. It was like I was hypnotised.

Paul asked "Would you like to sleep with my wife while I watch and take photos?"

I knew that I shouldn't, particularly as I was on my honeymoon. But I was unable to resist the temptation.

Lizzie said "I am very versatile. I assure you that you will have the best sex of your life."

Paul had a polaroid camera, which gave, more or less, immediate photos. It is a technology no longer used. Using a polaroid meant that you didn't have to send your photos to be developed. Therefore you can take saucy photos without the fear that the police would be told what you had photographed.

Lizzie stripped naked and then undressed me. I was fully erect. Paul took photos as Lizzie gave me "girl on top". In those days, I thought "girl on top" was the most daring position ever invented. I loved seeing and feeling Lizzie's boobs as she stimulated my cock with her vaginal muscles.

Funny as it may seem it didn't worry me being watched and photographed.

So my first marital sex was also when I lost my virginity. It was with someone else's wife while Bessie, bless her, slept the sleep of the very drunk.

When she woke up the next day it was to find Paul, Lizzie and I in a double bed, naked. Even worse were lots of polaroid photos of me and Lizzie in plain sight. They were explicit enough to be of interest to the British "Vice Squads".

That was the end of my marriage. Bessie found a flight home and sued for divorce. Actually it wasn't a divorce, it was an annulment on the grounds of non-consummation.

And to top it all, Lizzie had given me a STD. I spent the rest of my honeymoon with painful private parts.

The annulment on the grounds of non-consummation made me a laughing stock. The jests and japes got so bad I moved out of our village.

And I never went back to Benidorm.

12