My Hospital Stay

Story Info
I had an Accident. The Nursing Staff was amazing.
2.8k words
4.43
18.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

My Hospital Stay

By DDDDave

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o )

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling for a moment.

I didn't recognize what I was looking at. Standard 2x4 acoustic ceiling tiles and florescent light fixtures. Not my bedroom.

As I lay there, deciding whether to get out of bed or not, a face appeared. Hovering over me, female, green eyes, some smile lines at the corner of the eyes. Long aquiline nose. No lipstick.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

"Um, I'm not sure. Where am I?"

"You're in an ICU recovery room at West Lake County Hospital in Pennsylvania"

The face moved away and I felt someone pick up my wrist and check my pulse.

"How did I get here?" It was the first thing I thought of to ask.

"An ambulance brought you here from where you drove off the road! You were lucky that some one saw the accident. Other wise you probably would not have been found for quite a long time!"

"Drove off the road?" Things were starting to come back to me. A flash as a deer ducked across the road. My attempt to avoid a collision. Then a blank until I woke up moments ago.

"I wanted to miss the deer," I said.

"You should have swerved the other way, into the hill side. You tumbled almost 400 feet I'm told. Lucky you were wearing a seat belt. It saved your life. Now lie back and rest. You'll be transferred to a room soon. We just wanted to make sure that you hadn't suffered any major head trauma!"

"What's wrong with me?" I asked

"Well, you have a broken ankle. A broken arm. There are major contusions of the head and upper body. There was a fear of internal bleeding but that didn't pan out, luckily. You'll be here for a few days before you can go home." She sounded pleased that it wasn't worse

"Thank you nurse," I hesitated.

"Anderson. Anita Anderson. I'm the head nurse for this ward. Now rest!"

She left me and I fell asleep to the beep and whirs of the machines to which I was attached.

When I woke up the scenery was much the same. But there were fewer machines attached to me and I was able to reach the call button.

After a moment a nurse came into the room. She had brown hair and a cheerful smile on her face. Younger than Nurse Anderson, her name tag read B. Barnes.

"How are you feeling Mr. Thomas?"

'Pretty much the same. What time is it?"

"Oh, its 4:10pm. You slept for a couple of hours! Good for you! Now let me check your vitals." She bustled about checking dials and read-outs. She checked my pulse and put a stethoscope to my chest to listen to my heart I guess I passed muster because she looked pleased as she put the stethoscope away.

"Well, every thing seem sot be fine. You just need to relax and spend a couple to days with us to be sure nothing unexpected comes up. Just let us know if there is anything that you need!"

"Thank you Nurse Barnes."

I noticed that Nurse Barnes was focusing on my midriff area. I was lying flat on the bed and I couldn't make out what she was staring at.

"Is there something wrong, Nurse Barnes?"

"Um, ah well, that is..." she was stumbling badly. And still looking at my midsection. "It's just that I've, um that is, your ah, that is I can see..." again she trailed off.

She glanced in my eyes, took a deep breath.

"You have an erection, Mr. Thomas. A big erection! Biggest one I've ever seen!" Her hand was hovering over my crotch. Her hand swooped down to clutch my hard-on. I was speechless.

Before I could really react Nurse Barnes had exposed my cock to the air. She unbuttoned my top and spread it wide so she could caress my abdomen and chest muscles. At almost the same time she had extracted my dick and was slowly stroking it!

"Oh, My! What a pretty cock! It's nicely thick and oh so long! I can't touch my fingers around it! It's so warm and throbbing! If I give it some attention do you think you could get it to spurt out that creamy cum that I like so much? Do you? She asked

"Probably," I responded. "I haven't had sex in a couple of weeks! And you're doing a really good job! If you keep doing that it won't be long until I spill myself all over!" And sure enough it was only a minute or two later that I started to ejaculate! Sperm landed on my chest and abdomen while Nurse Barnes kept on jacking me with both hands.

When I was done she made sure to squeeze out all the cum that was still in my dick. She licked it off my dick head. Then she moved up and made a show of sucking and licking up everything that she could find! When she was done she used a handy towel to wipe me off so that I was clean as a whistle.

I had just regained my breath when Nurse Barnes started to stroke me again.

"Please, no more, honey! You did such a good job, I don't have any more to offer I'm afraid."

"Aw, okay. But I really want to do this again some time soon. I'll come back tomorrow, dear! And you can call me Barbra."

I quickly drifted off to sleep. The effect of the car crash and the hand job had really knocked me out.

I woke again to discover Head Nurse Anderson standing over me. She smiled warmly when she saw that I was awake.

"I overheard a couple of my nurses discussing your, um, case. Your ah, situation. And I felt that I should confirm what I had learned." She reached out and slowly drew down the sheet until she had uncovered my knees.

"Well, I must say this is promising," she told me with a smile. I had no idea what she was talking about until her hand landed on my groin! Under her skillful ministration I rapidly achieved full growth.

"Yes, indeed! Most promising!" She was grinning at me. As I watched she pulled out a lipstick from her uniform and began to apply a crimson coating to her upper and lower lip. I was watching her do this and I noticed that she was wearing eyeshadow and mascara which she had not had on any of her previous visits. The makeup seemed to have taken at least ten years off her age. Maybe more! If fact she looked hot!

"Now I'm going to show you why I'm the Head Nurse," she announced with a chuckle.

Gently she pulled the covers to my feet. As she grasped the waistband of my pajamas I saw that she had bright red nail polish that matched the lip gloss that she now had on.

"I heard some of the nurses talking about you," she told me with a smile. "I want to find out if it's the truth or if they were exaggerating." She had uncovered me down to my knees.

"Very promising," she said. "I like a penis that is to the larger size. And you seem to be extremely well equipped. Let me see." Her grasp was firm but gentle as she stroked me with one hand while the other hand fondled my ball sack.

In no time I was at full extension. Throbbing and pulsing above my abdomen while she was snuffling and licking between my legs.

She rose up over me with a big smile on her face.

"You have a magnificent dick! And I'm going to treat is as well as I can. I love to suck dick! I really like to suck big cocks and pull all of the cum out of their balls! We won't be disturbed now, and I'm going to be sure that I reap all that you have to offer! Every, last, inch!. And, every, last, drop!

'Let's get started, shall we?" As her head neared my dick her tongue slid out from between her lips. She ran her tongue over her lips and then extended it further and further. She twisted it left, right and then left again. It was the longest, most nimble tongue I had ever seen. It was amazing!

She started to lick my dick head. She wrapped her tongue around me, slid herself up and down my shaft with that wonderful tongue doing amazing things to me. It felt absolutely wonderful!

"Now for the part I really enjoy," she announced. She pursed her lips and kissed my dick head. With out hesitation she pushed herself down and down.

My cock head filled her mouth. I could feel her tongue twisting and teasing me as she took more. An inch and then another was absorbed. She pulled back until I was standing up in front of her again.

"Nice dick! I'm going to enjoy this! And so will you, I bet!' She bent back to her task. Again she kissed my dick head and then started to take more into her mouth. After she had taken the whole of my cock head she looked me in the eye and gave me a sexy wink!

She pushed herself further down. Reaching the point that she had before she didn't stop! She took another inch and then two. She pulled back to lick and suck on the the head and then dove back down taking every thing that she had before and not slowing down until she had taken the first six inches into her mouth and throat.

She rose and fell with that six inches riding up and down with happy humming sounds! She briefly pulled off to announce, "I love this big dick! I want it all and I will have it!"

She went back to work. Now she was taking more than the six inches that she had been sucking on. She was taking eight inches at a time. Humming with excitement and moaning from time to time. I was getting more and more excited as she worked. Was I going to get the deep throat experience? None of my previous lovers had been able to take all of my ten inch shaft. But maybe Head Nurse Anita would be able to? I could only lie there and hope!

A few moment later, as I watched in amazement Head Nurse Anita did, in fact, take all that I had to offer! Her lips were mashed against my groin! She had swallowed every fraction of an inch! Everything I had was in her mouth and throat! And she was enjoying the sensation!

As I watched in dumbstruck amazement she rose and fell time and again taking me all the way down her throat. No fuss, no muss! Just deep throat after deep throat! Amazing! She made it look easy! She was enjoying it! Her eyes were half closed as she did what no one else had been able to do!

"Oh GOD, Nurse Anita you are the best!" I exclaimed. "The very best! I'm going to cum any moment!"

She didn't respond except to pull up until she was nursing on the tip of my dick head. Her hands were now racing up and down my shaft to encourage me to cum into her eager mouth!

And it didn't take much until she was rewarded! With a muffle groan I unleashed a huge load of cum! Spurt after spurt shot into her mouth to be savored and swallowed! Again, no muss, no fuss! She took all I had to give and made it look easy!

"Ummm. Yummy! You taste delicious! And there was so much! I may not have to have dinner tonight!" She giggled.

"Wow! That was amazing! I've never had such an amazing blow job! You're a marvel!"

"That's why I'm the Head Nurse! And there's at least one more thing that I love to do that you would be a perfect patient for." She reached behind herself and unzipped her uniform. Her hat had fallen off at some point while she had been ministering to me and now she undid the pins holding her hair in place. They fell about her shoulders in a dark waterfall. She shook her head and ran her hands thru her tresses.


She looked softer now, and younger also. She was really pretty! The nurse's uniform and no makeup had allowed her to tone down her looks!

"Nurse Anita, you are gorgeous!" I told her in admiration.

"Just wait, you haven't seen it all yet!" She promised me. "I don't want to be a distraction on the job! But for you? Under the circumstances I want you to get the full effect!"

She pulled her uniform to her hips and wiggled back and forth as she pushed it the rest of the way off. She had some sort of a sleeveless vest thingie on that went almost all the way to her pussy. She was wearing black crotchless panties, a black garter belt and dark hose. The only missing item would have been stiletto heels!

As I was taking inventory Nurse Anita was unhooking the line of catches that ran down the front of her vest thingie. When she shrugged it off she was left with a black bra that was barely able to contain a huge pair of tits!

I was take completely by surprise. There had been no hint of such largess! That vest had managed to contain her brobdingnagian boobs that now overwhelmed her upper body!

With a saucy smirk Nurse Anita unsnapped her bra strap and let it fall to the floor. She used both hands and forearms to cup herself. She cuddled her breasts so herself and then, in a dramatic move, raised and released them. I watched in awe as they bounced and shivered to a halt. They barely sagged! Her nipples were erect and jutted forward almost an inch.

"36 Double J, 26, 40!" She announced with pride! "I hide my figure at work so I don't cause a ruckus. But when I go out on the weekends I dress to impress! What do you think?" She was smiling. She knew the answer.

"Damn!" Was my only response.

"Now, let me show you my second favorite thing to do with a nice big dick! I like to lean over, like this and wrap my big titties around my lover's cock! Like this! Then I move up and down, like this, squeezing his erection and scraping my nipples with his dick head. If I'm not careful, sometimes the lucky guy will blow his load before I've had a chance to really enjoy the feeling of his cock between my breasts!"

She grinned at me while continuing to pump my prick between her tits.

"But when that happens then I get a chance to tease him back to full strength and do it all over!"

"Ugh, that feels so good, Nurse Anita! So good!"

"I know! Doesn't it? I love to give titty fucks to my men!"

"Ohh, I'm gonna cum, you sexy bitch! You're making me cum again! It feels so good between your big boobs!"

"Oh, yes! Cum for me you horse cocked stud! I want you to spurt your cum between my big fat breasts!"

"Um! Oh! Yes! Now! I'm cumming! Here I cum!"

"I can feel it! I can feel your cum shooting off between my tits! It's so warm and feels so good! Keep going! I want it all!"

"Oh, you got it all you greedy bitch! So good! Your tits are amazing! You are amazing! The best blow job AND the best tit fuck I've ever had! I love it!"

"How many more rounds can you go, John?"

"I'm done, honey. You've drained me! I've got nothing left in the tank I'm afraid! I'd love to do this again but I'm going to have to take some time to recover!"

"Are you sure? Here." She dropped her gigantic left boob onto my face so I could suck on her nipple. "Suck my big fat tit! I want to feel your tongue licking me!"

As she held her breast to my face her other hand was stroking my dick, trying to get a reaction from my limp pecker.

Nothing happened. I was tapped out.

"All right, Honey. You get some rest and we'll see how you feel tomorrow!"

I was asleep almost before the door closed behind her.

EndDDD

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers