All Comments on 'My Hot, Hot Wife'

by steviex00

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PaperbackreaderPaperbackreaderabout 1 year ago

Very hot story, lots of possibilities for future adventures and expanding personalities. Wonder how Rachel would be like at an adult bookstore? I'm following.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Goddamn! That was hawt! Please continue the story!

I hope Steve and Chris can have some hot bi fun and Steve can fuck Rachel while Chris fucks Steve’s ass and cause him to bust a hard nut inside Rachel or Rachel suck Steve while Chris fucks his ass and stimulate his prostate and cum hard in Rachel’s mouth!

Perhaps if this becomes a regular thing? Have them fuck without condoms and cum inside each other and perhaps have each them dealing with feelings for Chris and become a hot throuple with all of them all hot, sweaty, and all with dripping holes full of hot cum with Rachel dripping out of both her holes and Steve and Chris with their hard dripping cum covered cocks and cum leaking out of their man butts!

That sounds like a hawt encounter! I wish to fulfill one day with my partner & another guy!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

fun for everyone - that is how a 3way should be.

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

enjoyed this little sex tale, well paced,, threesomes are difficult to set up,, and men arent usually bi, but WTH,, ! lolol.

OseekerOseeker27 days ago

Nice story although I think Rachael getting facials all the time was 'too porn video' & money shots like that are boring. The 'bi' sexual stuff I had no problem with 'cuz I had sex with my own gender long ago & it was great.

A girl's pussy feels a LOT better to me than her butt although the kink of a schincter is arousing in the heat of the moment. Since you were going there anyway I missed Rachael being double penetrated & feeling a second cock fucking her simultaneously.

So I could only rate 4 stars instead of 5....But...we came close!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteviex00@steviex00
I've drawn on my sexual experiences over the last 30 years and embellished them with different characters and hopefully entertaining endings. Every story I write has a grain or two of truth in it although all names have been changed to protect the not-so-innocent. I hope you e...