My Hot, Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enjoyed a lovely meal cooked by Rach, Chris was full of his usual compliments, even flirting a bit more than usual. He and I did the washing up and flaked out on the sofa with a brandy. Rach was nowhere to be seen. I was starting to worry that she's chickened out and gone to bed, but I needn't have worried.

Rachel walked in to the lounge in her slinkiest silk gown and I knew exactly what she was wearing underneath. Not much, as it turned out! Chris's jaw hit the floor as she walked in.

"Jesus, Rach, you look, um, well, you know" he stuttered.

Rach smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Well, Chris" she replied, "you looked pretty damn good to me the last time you were here."

A slightly awkward pause followed.

"Don't you remember? In the bathroom? I saw you, you naughty boy, and I like what I saw!"

"FUCK!" exclaimed Chris. "Um, er, you, um, really saw me?" he stuttered again.

Rachel laughed and I chipped in "Come on Chris, we know what you were up to, leaving the door ajar like that. Rach got a good eyeful and told me straight after. It's OK, though, don't worry or feel bad. We think it's great!"

Chris grinned and looked relieved.

"Are you guys teasing me?" he asked.

I was about to reply when Rachel stood up, let her silk gown drop to the ground revealing her sexiest red underwear and said "Well, if you think this is teasing, then yes!"

"Jesus H Christ!" shouted Chris. "You guys...!"

Rachel was in control now, her beautiful body mesmerising both Chris and I.

"For fuck sake, come on boys. Am I going to be the only one to strip off?" Rachel demanded.

I knew I'd have to take the lead, so I started to undress and nodded to Chris to encourage him to do the same. I was down to my boxers and Chris was fiddling with his buttons.

"Hurry up man" I said. "I think I know what Rach wants to see! Honey, sit on the sofa and we'll show you what we're made of."

Rachel's face broke into the biggest smile as first my boxers, then Chris's briefs slipped down our legs and hit the floor. We stepped out of them and stood side by side. I started jerking my cock, which was already fully erect. Chris followed suit and I noticed he was already hard too. Rachel had been fibbing a bit when she had said Chris wasn't as well-endowed as me. His cock was huge, easily the same size as mine, if not a little thicker.

Rachel was licking her lips as she watched us both jerk our hard cocks.

"Hmmm, which one to suck first?" she teased.

I figured as Chris was our guest, he should be the lucky one. I nodded towards his groin and Rach took my cue. She practically leapt off the sofa and knelt in front of Chris, taking his stiff cock into her hand, eased his foreskin back, then gently kissed the tip.

Fuck me, I had to stop jerking myself at the sight of this, or I would have cum before Chris! As I watched his cock disappear into Rachel's mouth, I looked over to see the look on Chris's face. Ecstasy doesn't come close to describing it! He looked like the cat that got the cream and Rach looked like she wanted a share of that cream!

She jerked and sucked his cock for a good five minutes before he told her that if she didn't stop, she was going to get a big mouthful.

"Mmmm, go on then, big boy, I can take it."

Chris looked at me and I nodded. He breathed in hard and before I could say "Cum in my wife's mouth, bro," he let out a huge sigh and came hard, thrusting his cock in and out of Rachel's mouth, filling it with his seed.

Rach swallowed almost all of it but let some dribble from the corners of her mouth, which made her look even more beautiful in my eyes. Chris looked stunned and flopped down on to the sofa.

"Your turn Baby?" asked Rach.

Oh yeah! I moved closer to her and she repeated her cum-slut act on me, sucking me firmly, stroking my balls, even tickling my butt hole. Chris was urging me on, already stroking himself again, watching this sexy-as-fuck woman do her best slut impression.

I couldn't last any longer and unleashed a huge load, just as Rach pulled back. My cum shot out rapidly, the first spurt shooting over her head towards where Chris was sat. The second and third spurts landed right in the middle of Rachel's face and then she clamped her lips around my knob to take the last few spurts into her greedy mouth.

What a perfect view I had and I remember thinking to myself, Rachel had never looked sexier. She licked the last few drops of cum from my knob then stood up and kissed me. Her mouth tasted amazing. I stumbled to the sofa to try and recover and to my surprise, Chris had taken a big dollop of my cum that had landed on the sofa onto his finger, then popped his finger in to his mouth, all the time, stroking his big cock.

"Mmm, that tastes good, doesn't it Rach?"

I was wide eyed at this point, remembering Rach asking me if I thought Chris would mind being ambushed. He didn't look too worried to me!

"Oh, nice one Chris," said Rach. "It tastes divine, doesn't it?

"But what about you, Honey?" I asked. It must be your turn now."

Rach giggled and said "Ha! I came about 2 minutes after you boys started stoking your cocks! But I'm ready for more when you are..."

Chris looked at me and raised his hand for a high five. We slapped our hands together, then I stood up, kissed Rachel full on the mouth again and said "Shall we show him how we like to fuck?"

Rach purred as she nodded, then motioned for Chris to come and join her on the rug. She pushed him on to his back then lifted her leg up and over his head, straddling his face.

"Lick my pussy Chris, get me ready for Steve's big hard cock."

I just couldn't believe how Rachel had turned into this sex goddess practically overnight. My patience was being rewarded ten-fold.

Chris slurped away at Rachel's dripping pussy and she was moaning loudly. She leant forward, looked back at me invitingly, then wrapped her lips around Chris's cock again. Her ass was now positioned perfectly for me to fuck her, so I crawled up behind her and carefully placed my cock in front of her pussy.

I was about to thrust in hard to make her gasp, but Chris, full of surprises, reached up and grabbed my dick and started stroking it. OK, that was weird, but felt pretty good. Then he pulled my cock down, arched his head a bit and guided my cock into his mouth.

Wow, that felt even better. Christ knows how I was going to look Chris in the eye ever again after this!

After a good few strokes and sucks, he released my cock and said "Go on Steve, fuck her pussy!"

Rach's twat was so damn wet, my cock slipped in easily and I thrust hard. Chris was licking her clit as I got up a nice rhythm and he surprised me yet again when he moved his hands back and grabbed my ass cheeks, taking control of the speed I was fucking Rachel, never taking his eager tongue off her clit.

As I fucked Rachel's beautiful wet cunt, I could feel Chris's tongue running up and down my shaft with each thrust. I was practically fainting with lust, it felt so damn good. Rachel was moaning hard now and I knew she was going to cum soon. C

hris piped up "Steve, cum inside her and let it drip out on to my face!"

I was beginning to think this wasn't his first threesome experience, he seemed to know just what he wanted. But as Rachel moaned so loud that I thought the neighbours might complain, she started convulsing and I started to cum too.

I kept my cock inside her as I pumped stream after stream of cum into her engorged cunt. Chris let out a loud moan too and he came as well, all over Rachel's tongue and lips. It was more or less a triple simultaneous orgasm and we all gasped breathlessly as the intense contractions subsided.

I pulled out of Rachel's pussy with a loud slurping sound, and my cum immediately started to leak out of her, dripping down on to Chris's face and mouth. He lapped it up and licked her pussy lips, making her squirm a little, she was so sensitive down there right now. We then all collapsed in a fit of giggles, cum everywhere, all of us completely wasted.

After a slightly awkward silence, Rachel suggested we clean up a little and have a drink. Great idea, I thought.

She popped in to the kitchen to get some beers and Chris said "Did you know I was bisexual or was it a lucky guess?"

I replied "I had no idea, mate, but I'm damn glad you are. I've never had my dick in a guy's mouth before, it was awesome!"

Chris smiled, "Yeah, I fucking loved it too, man! But before I leave you guys tonight, I really want to fuck Rach."

He said that bit just as Rachel walked back in with three open bottles of cold beer and I've never seen her smile that wide before.

"And Steve, you can fuck me too, if you want?"

Wow, that last part surprised both Rachel and me. Wasn't that one of our 'Don't's' that we identified beforehand? Funny, but it didn't sound so bad now...

We had all cum twice already this evening and it wasn't yet 10pm. I felt like a noob, not having paced myself but really, it was all so incredibly hot, I had no doubt I could go again. The beers slipped down quickly.

We were all three of us sitting on the sofa, Chris in between us. He leaned towards Rachel and started to fondle her breasts and moving his head down to suckle her nipples. She looked at me and smiled, as if to say "Yes! This was a great idea Baby!"

I was getting a bit bolder now, not worried at all about being close to a naked guy. I reached forward with my left hand and found Chris's cock already stiffening again as he enjoyed Rachel's breasts. I started to stroke his cock with long, firm strokes and he moaned his appreciation.

My own dick was getting hard again, surprising me with how hot I found touching his hard cock.

"Condom time, I think" said Rachel and stood up to get them from the table.

"Get some lube too Rach" said Chris. "I want Steve to fuck me as I fuck you..."

Jesus, my dick stood up hard as he said this. I stroked it a little as Chris said "Wanna try sucking me?"

Oh God, another of our 'don't's' was about to go out of the window, so I moved my head down and guided his cock into my mouth. The first dick I'd ever tasted and I have to admit, it was fantastic.

Rach reappeared and said "Oh Steve, you dirty bastard! Nice, isn't it?"

Chris said something about me not speaking with my mouth full and we all laughed. But we knew what we were about to do. Chris tore open a condom and started rolling it over the length of his fully erect penis. He threw one to me and I did the same. He poured a little lube on to his hand and rubbed it in to his anus, looking me in the eye as he did it.

"Be gentle with me, Sweetie!" he joked and winked as he assumed the position.

Rachel knelt in front of him and I was behind him. "I won't need lube Chris" said Rachel, "I'm fucking soaking wet!"

"You go first," Chris said to me.

I eased closer to him, pushed my finger tip into his ass to open it a little, then offered my knob up to his anus.

"Oh yeah, push it in Steve, don't worry about being too gentle."

I did as he asked, pushing quite firmly until my cock disappeared and he let out a deep sigh. It felt amazing, but somehow different from when I ass-fucked Rach. I slid in and out easily, this asshole had been fucked before, no doubt about it.

Chris was loving it but asked me to slow down so he could mount Rachel. She offered her hand to me and I took hold of it, reassuring her I was cool. It would have been a bit hypocritical of me if I had been anything else really, what with my cock buried balls-deep in Chris's rectum at the time!

Chris penetrated Rachel's pussy easily and she gasped as he thrust into her, squealing with delight. I had to try and time my thrusts as Chris pulled out and this was trickier than I thought it might be. He was really going at Rach and I was struggling to keep in time. Eventually, we got into a nice rhythm, then the dirty talking started.

"You're a fucking beast Steve, rip my ass up baby!"

That was Chris, getting carried away. Rachel chipped in with

"You're a fucking beast too Chris, fuck my cunt as hard as you can, make me cum all over your cock!"

Jesus Christ, was I in a porno? I thought I might have died and gone to heaven, so to wake myself up, I decided to slap Chris's ass really hard without warning.

SMACK! "You dirty bastard, fucking my wife while I'm watching. How does my cock feel in your ass, you little fucking pussy?" that was my contribution to the filth.

Chris yelped as I smacked his ass again and again, and he wobbled on his knees. This is when I had an idea. If we were acting out our very own porno, then there was only one place to cum -- over Rachel's face, together, if we could.

I chirped up "Rachel, when you cum, we're gonna pull out, get rid of the condoms, and both jerk our loads on to your face."

Well fuck, if I did, she came hard almost immediately! If she moaned loud earlier, that was nothing compared to the squeal she let out as wave after wave of her orgasm hit her. Chris slowed down and this made me slow down too. I was ready to pop and I could tell Chris was close too.

We discarded the condoms and we kept stroking our hard cocks as Rachel manoeuvred herself between us. We stoked ourselves in time with each other, Rachel very helpfully taking first one, then the other of us into her mouth. My cock touched Chris's as we did this and what just a few hours ago would have seemed anathema to me, felt so good now.

"I'm so close", I said.

"Me too," said Chris.

"Let's do this then!" I said, in my best American accent.

We stroked some more and Chris started a countdown from 10. We were going to try and shoot together, really cover Rachel's face. She looked up at us hungrily, cooing and purring her encouragement.

5, 4, 3, 2, uh oh, here it comes, 1... shit!

I shot first, and after three big spurts, Chris did the same. Spurt after spurt flew out of both our cocks, completely glazing poor Rachel's face. It ran down her forehead, her cheeks, her nose, her mouth. It dripped down over her breasts and onto her belly. I have never seen so much cum on one girl and I've watched a few cumshot videos!

I swear I shot 10 spurts and Chris almost equalled me. It was the most amazing sight I'd ever seen. We were all spent and collapsed in a heap back on the rather cum-covered sofa. Luckily, it's leather, so it cleans up easily!

It took some time for us to compose ourselves and Rachel giggled a bit as she sighed "Best night ever!"

Chris and I chuckled but I had to agree with Rach, the evening had surpassed my wildest dreams.

So that was how Rachel turned into a Hot Wife. We've had several more sessions with Chris since, each time getting more daring and experimental. He's no longer just a work colleague, he's our fuck buddy! Only one of the three of us hasn't been fucked yet... and that may change this evening!

After Rach and I had made love the other evening, just the two of us, she casually asked "Steve? You know until recently I haven't felt like making love?"

I nodded and smiled, waiting for her to continue.

"Well, I intend to make up for lost time! Thanks for being so patient and for letting me find out how amazing sex can be again. I love you so much."

Karma can be a bitch, I thought to myself, but sometimes, just sometimes, it really can pay off!

12