My Hot Therapy Session with Julia Pt. 02

Story Info
Part Two of the story of a therapist and his hot client.
2.6k words
3.55
5.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been waiting for Julia to join me for lunch for some time. When she finally arrived I was both thrilled and annoyed. She was an hour and a half late. I thought to myself: if this had been a professional therapy session I would have cancelled it and charged her fully for wasted time. As I was meeting her for a leisurely lunch and I was extremely sexually aroused at the prospect of seeing her again, I decided to wait.

"Hello, Julia," I said, politely. I could not stop a smile spreading across my face. Julia was five feet ten inches tall, according to my file, and she was wearing sexy cut-off blue jeans that accentuated every luscious inch of her lovely long legs. I was trying to control myself but already I felt myself getting turned on by her young body. I was glad the table I was sitting at hid the growing bulge in my own jeans.

"Sorry I'm late," Julia said. "I'm surprised to see you still here. I thought you'd have given up on me."

"I knew you would not stand me up, Julia. After all, I'm your therapist. You'd only have to explain it in our next session," I said. I was still smiling and enjoying looking at the shape of the breasts pushing out of her simple white top. As she sat down opposite me at the table, I was given a generous view of Julia's tanned cleavage.

"Did you enjoy yesterday's therapy session?" I asked. "I thought we made quite a bit of progress for a first meeting."

Julia fixed me with a hostile stare. "Fast progress for you. You came in my face."

"Sorry, Julia," I replied, putting on a pained expression. "I was aiming for your mouth," I lied.

"Do you like my hair?" Julia asked. "I noticed you untied it yesterday, so I thought I would wear it long and loose for you today."

"Very loose. Yes, I like it, Julia," I replied.

"You were turned on by my hair yesterday. And my body. And my story of being sexually assaulted by a stranger. Don't you think it is unprofessional to become sexually attracted to your client? I should report you to someone."

"I think you probably should, Julia, because I am a very bad man. I have a confession to make. Yesterday was not the first time I met you. It is also not the first time I touched you sexually."

Julia looked at me in surprise. "What do you mean? We met for the first time yesterday..."

"I don't think so," I said, carefully placing the soiled panties on the table in front of Julia. I noticed a couple at an adjoining table looking in my direction and probably trying to overhear our conversation.

Julia's face visibly paled with the shock as she realised what I had done. She stared at me with those beautiful hazel eyes. She immediately realised these were her own panties. The same panties taken away as a souvenir by the masked man who took advantage of her.

"I could tell you a tall tale and say that I also have a client who told me he assaulted a sexy young woman and took her panties and gave them to me as proof. I could... but we both know that would be untrue," I said.

A single tear ran down her pale cheek and she opened her red lips to catch a breath.

"When you applied to be my new client I liked what I read and decided to stalk you. It was easy to follow you from work to that bar. I watched from the corner as those two men tried to chat you up. I slipped the pills into your drink as I walked past your table. You were too focused on the men to notice and they were too busy ogling your body to notice."

Julia looked at me and then quickly glanced away. "So it was you. You were the one in the bar who said I was your girlfriend and you were taking me home as I had had too much to drink. I was barely conscious but I remember that. Just like I remember someone later taking me in my own bed without even using a condom."

"Yes, Julia," I said. "I obviously knew where you lived from your file so I carried you to my car and drove you home. It didn't take me long to take off your clothes and tie you to the bed. By the way, you looked very fetching in that miniskirt and stockings and suspenders combination. A real turn-on when worn by an attractive tall blonde like yourself. Your breasts and pussy are very nice too."

"You were the naked man with leather mask who had sex with me without my consent," Julia replied.

"Of course, Julia, who else? I remember you saying yesterday in our session that you enjoyed a bit of forced sex."

Julia glared at me. "You think you're so smart, don't you? But the way you seduced me yesterday in your office made me suspicious. I took a little precaution today." She took a little dicta-phone out of her handbag and flashed it in my face.

"Very clever," I said. "You have the evidence on me now, Julia. So what next? Tell the police? Expose me in front of my beloved wife?"

Julia smiled. "So you're married. Yes, that would be poetic justice. I want you to drive me home to meet your wife so I can tell her exactly what you've been up to."

Feeling I had no choice, I paid the bill for the table and escorted Julia to my car. It did not take long to get home and Julia appeared a changed woman. She seemed to think that the recorded confession gave her all the aces. Exulting in her new-found power, she was totally off guard when I ushered her in the front door and then slapped her hard across the face.

Julia squealed as I pulled her by her long hair and kicked the feet from under her so she toppled to the ground. I soon had her pinned to the floor and I reached under her top to unhook her bra. Lying on top of her, I squeezed her breasts and ran my fingers down the backs of her long tanned legs. My groin nestled firmly against her bottom and I eased her shorts down those sexy thighs, exposing some black lace panties. I wanted her now and was ready to take what I wanted. It was then I heard my wife's car pull up outside.

I finished removing Julia's cut-off Levi's and used her bra to tie her hands behind her back. I picked her up, still struggling against me, and threw her over my shoulder, her long bronzed legs dangling down my back. I caught a glimpse of us in the full-length hallway mirror and stopped to admire the lovely package I was carrying. Helpless and at my mercy! Gripping her tightly, I carried her up to the spare bedroom. I pulled those lace panties off and roughly stuffed them into her mouth. Then I pushed her long, protesting limbs into the wardrobe and locked it after her. Just as I completed this operation, I heard my wife close the front door. I realised Julia's handbag was on the floor downstairs where it had been left during the struggle.

"Simon? Is that you?" my wife called from downstairs.

"Yes, darling," I replied, moving down the stairs as fast as I could. Too late. She had spotted the handbag.

Eyeing the handbag, my wife said: "You adopting a new style of hand luggage? Very fetching, I must say!"

"Oh, that!" I replied, nonchalantly. "You know what these clients are like. They would forget their heads if they were not vaguely attached to their silly heads. She left it behind her in my office and I brought it home because it had valuables in it that I wanted to keep safely."

"You spoil those female clients of yours. I should be jealous. How about spoiling your beautiful wife instead?"

My wife Christina, who was 15 years younger than me, certainly looked beautiful today. She was about six inches smaller than Julia and had shoulder-length dark hair and sparkling big blue eyes. Christina had a striking figure, with big boobs and a very slim waist. I felt already turned on by Julia and now I wanted to have my wife too.

I embraced Christina, kicking the handbag into a corner of the hallway and kissing her full on the lips. My hands explored her pinch-able bottom, which had seemingly been poured into her tight red jeans.

Christina was turned on too and could feel my erection pressed against one of her thighs. "Let's go upstairs," she said.

I half-dragged, half-carried Christina upstairs to the main bedroom. I threw her roughly on our king-sized bed and pulled off her clothes, kissing and biting her all over her face, neck and breasts as I did so. My own clothes were off in seconds and I found myself on top of sexy Christina, thrusting deep into her pussy. She moaned, as I suddenly remembered Julia. "Hang on a minute, darling," I said. I came out of my wife's body and walked quickly as I could out of the bedroom, with my huge erection leading the way.

I heard Christina call me a tease as I entered the spare bedroom nearby, closed the door and unlocked the wardrobe. Julia was still crushed inside, propped against some old clothes and suitcases. I pulled the panties from her mouth and before she could utter a sound thrust my cock deep in her mouth. I was turned on by the idea that my cock still had Christina's juices on it and this was now the taste Julia was enjoying. Fondling Julia's breasts and stroking her long hair, it did not take long for me to climax and shoot my cum into her throat, forcing her to swallow. I wiped my still-large cock clean against her cheeks as she choked down my cum. Then I stuffed the panties back in her mouth and locked her in the cupboard again.

I returned to Christina and jumped on her again, pushing her face into the pillows and rubbing my cock against her bottom and the backs of her thighs until I was fully erect again. I did not want to give her time to wonder where I had discharged my previous load. Then I entered her from behind, thrusting as deep as I could, before pulling out and pushing my cock into her bottom instead. Christina did not like me fucking her there so she resisted as I held her head down and took her bottom. I had three quarters of the length of my shaft inside her and wanted to come but somehow controlled myself. Oh Christina, you sexy slut, I thought, I am in your ass now having just screwed another young woman with that hard cock your pussy gave me. "Back in a minute, Tina," I said, withdrawing from her yielding bottom and carrying my swinging rock-solid erection back into the spare bedroom again.

I opened the wardrobe once more and pulled poor Julia out by her long legs. I dragged her on to the spare bed and stripped off what little clothes remained on her fit and tanned body. She was still gagged and had her hands tied behind her back. I spread her long legs and thrust the cock which has just been inside Christina's tight bottom into Julia's warm pussy. Julia moaned loudly beneath the gag as I penetrated her and I worried that my wife might hear or suddenly come into the room. But the danger of getting caught made me even more aroused and I now filled Julia with a long, hard shaft, my balls rubbing against her pussy. I thought of wanting to come in Christina's ass and now wanting to come in Julia's pussy. I wondered if I could pull it out and enter Julia's ass too but I knew I would not have the self-control to manage it. I was overtaken by lust and desire for these two women. I had to suppress a groan as I enjoyed a massive climax, exploding inside Julia and filling her up with hot sperm. Once more, I had not used a condom. Oh Julia, my hot sex toy, I thought to myself as I relaxed in ecstasy and kissed her sweating breasts, my fingers now deep in her ass. But I knew I had to drag myself away from Julia's tempting body or I would surely be caught.

Tired, but exhilarated, I rejoined Christina in our bedroom. She was lying on the bed, pleasuring herself, no doubt frustrated at my sudden exit and little knowing I was fucking another woman next door. Without a word and turned on by my blatant adultery, I joined her again on our marriage bed, kissing her full on the lips and thrusting my tongue deep inside her mouth. I wanted Christina very badly now, having been turned on by both her small, sexy body and Julia's tall athletic shape. Legs, breasts, thighs, bottoms, lips, hair, everything exciting and female about these two gorgeous women had driven me to the limits of a sexual frenzy. I was hard and erect again and wanting satisfaction. I had my wicked way with Julia again and now I wanted my wife. So I thrust inside Christina's pussy, and then her bottom again, and then her mouth and finally back inside her pussy where I climaxed inside her, kneading her breasts with fevered hands. Leaving her spent and panting body sprawled on the bed, having had the hottest sex we had had for months, I left the room again without a word. I quickly threw on a dressing gown and rushed into the spare room.

Julia had managed to get off the bed and was trying to crawl with great difficulty across the floor. She had no doubt heard my hot love-making with my wife and knew exactly what I had been doing. She must have been furious. I lifted her up again and threw her over my shoulder, thanking my lucky stars that I kept my middle-aged body strong and fit enough for these young women. I carried Julia into the car, retrieved her handbag and put on a pair of shoes. Then I was speeding towards Julia's flat.

In Julia's bedroom, a place I now knew well, I sat on the bed watching her as she licked her wounds and bruises, still naked but now without a gag and untied. I leaned over to kiss her on the lips and she pulled her head away.

"Well, Julia, thank you for a full and enjoyable day of hot sex therapy. I hope you enjoyed it too. We must do it again soon - and don't forget next week's talking therapy session in my office. By the way, I would forget about your little blackmail trick. You no longer own a dicta-phone!"

Julia glared at me, her hazel eyes blazing with hatred. She spat at me. I smiled and leaned over to kiss her red lips again and she bit my bottom lip. I enjoyed this and laughed, climbing on top of her once more, squeezing her breasts and stroking her inner thighs, pulling her hair back and kissing her firmly on the mouth for one final time. I took out my mobile phone to take some photographs of her. Then I left to go home to Christina, anticipating a well-deserved rest but also thinking about entering Christina's ass once more with the taste of Julia still on my lips. All in a day's work for a hard-working therapist...or should I say for a "hard" therapist!