My Hot Wife and her Hot Friand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big smiles all round from the females in the room. "I'll make the call." I said and left the two of them giggling like two ten-year-old girls at a My Little Pony exhibition.

"Hey Chris, what are you doing Friday night?" I asked when he answered his phone.

"Coming over to yours?" he replied.

"Got it!" I said "and we have a little surprise for you too."

He laughed, "Oh, I like your surprises! See you at around 7?"

I told him he'd love this surprise and to bring some extra condoms with him. He was laughing as he hung up. The date was set. I knew Chris was going to love Emma and it would make a change watching him fuck someone other than Rachel!

I returned to the lounge and told them Chris had said he'd love to come but was busy, so can Steve look after you both. When I broke into a smile, they knew I was teasing and another cushion came hurtling in my direction.

"He said he can't wait, especially when I told him we have a surprise for him" looking directly at Emma.

"I can't wait either," said Emma. "It will be so horny, all four of us fucking together!"

I had to agree with her. From next to no sex at all just a few months ago, I had now experienced several threesomes with a guy, a threesome with another girl and I was about to experience a foursome. But the best thing of all? The amazing sex I now had with my beautiful wife. OK, so she's a slut, I love it! Don't worry, I say things like that to her all the time and she just grins.

Sometimes, I think to myself, Chris owes me big time for letting him into our lives. Then I realize, it's me that owes him the biggest debt of all. He woke my wife's dormant sexual appetite and I can never repay him for that.

I'll tell you all about what happened when Chris joined the three of us in my next enthralling instalment. Stay tuned!

12