All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 17'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good continuation

I enjoy your stories very much and I've been checking every day for a new one. I was happy to see your latest addition to the story line and I cannot wait for more. Thank you very much for this excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo!

Great story! Talk about coming back with a bang! Sheesh, that was a very hot story! Thanks for continuing to write and share these with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great great

bravo just agreat story keep going whit phil

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Your next entry will make or break this one. If Katie continues to be degraded it will just get depressing; if she finds a way to get the upperhand on Phil (like she did with Joel, her previous blackmailer), then the narrative will be worthwhile.

Freddyj881Freddyj881over 13 years agoAuthor
thank you

Thanks to everyone for sending emails and leaving feedback! It is time for her to get the upper hand isn't it. This chapter took awhile because we were figuring out chapters 18-20 at the same time. Rest assured the Phil story will be wrapped with chapter 20. ...and do we have some fun stories planned for chapters 21-30! Fred & Katie

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep Keeping On

Quality erotic writing as always. Please ignore those readers pleading for Katie to save herself. She loves being a slut and we all love her for it. Looking forward to your next contribution and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE! MORE!

Please continue. Your writing is terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE!!

Thank you for the rest! Please write more!! I cannot wait to read the next chapters! Get em quick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep on!

please keep on, I was kind of hoping to see a new chapter on the 1st day of the new year...

Maximo DanoMaximo Danoover 13 years ago
Back on base with a hit!

Good to see you guys are still "pumping" out the good stuff! Very nicely written. I liked this one, fits in with the current works that I have been enjoying. Talk about "dirty sex"! Until the next time I can comment on your stories, keep writing...and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

Just found this series and what a great couple Katie and Phil is! When will she find out that he is also a terrific kisser?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Would love to read about the husband watching these two love birds in action... Lovely Katie in full heat, eating her ugly old superstud's ass.....mmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Chapter!

Thanks for the new episode! I'd love to see Phil have his way with Fred nearby; maybe some sort of scenario where Katie has to talk to him while Phil is inside her.

Pleae hurry with the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Katy & Phil

It's to early for Katy to get the upper hand. She needs to get to a point where she goes to Phil's with heated horniness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Katie

Would love to read about Katie being forced by several men at one time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Valentine's Day

Why no V-Day installment? It seems Phil would enjoy torturing Katie on Valentine's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why the long delay for Ch. 18?????

Ch.17 was posted way back in Dec. It's nearly March!

Freddyj881Freddyj881about 13 years agoAuthor
calm yourself

Chapter 18 is coming...and so is 19 and beyond. We're just a little busy with 'real life' stuff so please give us time. You can always email us if want to talk about it instead of posting comments!

Fred & Katie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
amazing..

i've jacked off so much to this series! brillant, can't wait for the rest!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Story was good with the one major turn off old nasty perverted ASSHOLE that just peed ....ew...turn off....

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69almost 3 years ago

Katie à beaucoup de chance d'avoir un amant comme phyl !!!! Cet homme bien monté et vîril mérite toutes les attentions de la jeune femme !!!!! bien plus que son nigaud de mari !!!!!!!

PervyHusbandPervyHusbandalmost 2 years ago

I love hearing Katie’s stories of submission. I would love watch my wife with a big thick dick like Phil’s. So hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blackmailed again … I thought a hot wife was much more in control and driving the sex. I really think Katie should b driving this train more and getting Fred involved watching and cleaning up. And damn a fucking ten inch cock! More than double my rock hard, lil less than 4.5” cock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The sex with Phil is getting old. If there is more, I’m going on to another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES