All Comments on 'My Hot Wife Katie Ch. 35'

by Freddyj881

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
pmOLikpmOLikover 8 years ago

Thank you so much for continuing to post your stories.

I really like the fact that you explore so many (dirty ^^) fetishes.

I was so affraid at the end of the previous chapter that Fred was going to go home to forgive her but would walk up on her cum covered with some hickies.

I hope they will soon be back together (but I believe it will take some more chapters) because it's better to explore your sexuality with someone you love (IMHO) and I miss their complicity.

I wonder what really happened with Nikki... And what will happen at the homeless shelter now.

What I wish for the future is that Katie is not pregnant.

And that we see her dominated by another woman (maybe a homeless woman at the shelter jealous of her social status), not only lesbian acts but make her suck some cocks, or fuck a bunch of people, do humiliating things (like some exhibition, or serve the food pantyless with a short skirt) (but hey, that's not a demand, just my fantasy ^^)

Also, just found out that you have a twitter. "Feeling horny this morning! Maybe it's the sun eruption thing affecting me!" Well, let's hope to have a lot more of solar eruptions ;)

Stay a kinky couple, and I hope to read more of your stories :)

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderover 8 years ago
love it

Katie and Freddy, so happy with this latest adventure. Please don't be offended that I think this is much better than the last few chapters. Please keep writing. Please, please, PLEASE!!

:)

CKCCKCover 8 years ago
Unsure

Hi,

I'm a long time fan of your stories but honestly I'm not too sure how I feel about this one.

I loved that Katie is back to more dirty and thrilling sex; but this one felt a bit too "dangerous" and "rapey" imo.

At the end of the day I know the theme is Katie being a big reluctant slut, but these encounters (this and last story) feel like she has no option and can't escape the "situation". Whereas previously although she was backed into a corner, she would always have a "way out", but she just chose the sex option instead.

I still want Katie to continue on exploring humiliating dirty sex, but I don't like it when it gets too dark and there is real danger or harm or STDs.

Anyway please keep up the good work =)

Dragonfire14Dragonfire14over 8 years ago
Interesting Twist

I wasn't quite drawn into this chapter as the previous ones. It went a little slow for me. But I was glad to see that Katie amped up her wardrobe with the sexy high heels. I had to check them out and they are definitely hot! Fred must have been doing Nikki otherwise I can't fathom how he couldn't just want to fuck Katie's brains out. So now you've teased us with several unanswered questions. Is Katie really pregnant? And if she is, what does she do? Interestingly enough there was another story on Literotica where the wife has an affair with a black man. She's also screwing her husband. So he thinks the baby is his until she births a black baby. Could the same thing happen to Katie? She can't take the chance so does she get an abortion? How does she show her face at the soup kitchen? And what does this encounter do to her rep? You know the homeless guy is gonna brag! And last but not least, she has unprotected sex with a vagrant. Can you spell STDs? Oh what a tangled web Katie is weaving. Can't wait for the next installment.

blackbird13blackbird13over 8 years ago
Agree with other comments

I applaud your efforts and continued creativity, the series is awesome. But for me the last 2 chapters have been questionable, not my style and I found myself not prepared to read the whole thing once the pattern of behaviour had been established. Don't take negative responses wrong, we comment because we enjoy the series, unfortunately you can't write to everyones taste all the time and in a series this big that will be a frequent occurance.

I'm looking forward to your upcoming efforts.

Younglover1124Younglover1124over 8 years ago
Shelia

Love your stories all of them are great still would like to see Shelia brought back and fuck Phil or the homeless man.

doug502doug502over 8 years ago
another great chapter

another great chapter, there are lots of ways this could go now, what will happen if Katie goes to the soup kitchen to serve the homeless, will mick be there will Katie give in and service mick and a few of his friends. Will Phil return, Will Reggie pay Katie a visit, will Katie visit her sister again and have more fun with some strangers at the glory hole.

Magic8ballsMagic8ballsover 8 years ago
More sperm bank

You should revisit the sperm bank storyline. There are lots of great possibilities there. It would also be incredible to do an illustrated story. We want to see more of Katie than just your profile pic! I'm not saying x-rated, but a bikini shot would be great.

mercianknightmercianknightover 8 years ago
Nostalgic

I forgot just how much I love to read how Katie can be taken so easily. Your writing style continues to enthrall and make you a perennial favourite. Keep it up and let's get the next chapter done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I miss Phil

Will he return to the story? Maybe after surprisingly wining The Biggest Loser?

Pacifist IslanderPacifist Islanderover 8 years ago
Next Installment?

Can't wait! Love you guys :)

illk95588illk95588about 8 years ago
Ready for the next chapter...

Great storyline. I'm hoping to read of her former young lover and his dad blackmailing the hot wife Katie. However, I'm certain to be happy whatever the next chapter brings. Please post soon!

illk95588illk95588about 8 years ago
On the edge of my seat..

Will we read of her getting in contact with her previous young lover? Has her young lover told his father or some friends? Will her new desires lead her back to the homeless man? Will the homeless group blackmail her the next time she serving soup?

Wherever your storyline takes us, I'm ready for the next installment!

filmjunkie95filmjunkie95over 7 years ago
great while it lasted

Well it's been nearly a year with no posts. Hopefully one day I happen on here to find a new chapter from but until then best of luck to you guys in your future works. Really enjoyed this but we understand life does this sometimes.

JuaksJuaksover 7 years ago
Great series

This have been quite a hot story. I really hope you start writing again about Katie or any other project. By far the best I have read in this site

Thank you

johnny1705johnny1705almost 7 years ago
Dammit!

I've been hanging out (literally) at the Circle Cinema waiting for Katie's return to Wichita!

illk95588illk95588almost 4 years ago
Hmm... too good to stop now

Will we see an update again or more importantly will we be reading one soon? Katie is such a naughty wife and although she tries not to, she truly enjoys her slutty side so much that I don’t feel it fair to let her story end here.

Your writing is impressive. Would you consider writing a story with someone else’s basic ideas? Serious fan inquiry.

BedroombanditBedroombanditover 3 years ago
Hot story

Always love dirty old men stories with a hot wife/woman involved. Still curious what the outcome will be with Katie. Keep writing love your work.. 👍

jharpjharpabout 3 years ago

Skimmed the series. Glad I didn't get invested. Holy shit this chick is messed up. She'd have been out the door long before now.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I think so should go back to collect the kids only to find the babysitter there in a nighty she is angry go and finds the dirty tramp and ends up becoming his bitch and he gets her pregnant.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

You stopped oh well, thank God this story went south much earlier on. Just became shit, l gave up on it as did the author. I hope you never gave up your day job to write.

1/5

Freddyj881Freddyj881about 2 years agoAuthor

@wargamer - I’m sure we won’t lose any sleep over your criticism. Lol!

@mercianknight - thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh, listed this series, now I dont even consider it as a jerk-off story, where plot matters not much, but had vivid sex scenes.

Like jharp said, its all too fucked up. Chick belongs to institution.

drackdrapdrackdrapabout 2 years ago

Great stories, would love to read some more work from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm happy to read one of these where the husband isn't a spinless bitch basically tells her to fuck off as soon as he finds out

DORTMAN69DORTMAN69about 2 years ago

Une des meilleures histoires de sex cocu sinon la meilleure !!!!! Tout sites d'histoire érotique compris !!!!!!

Un CHÉFD'ŒUVRES !!!!!! Un vraie roman érotique !!!!!!!!!! CHÉFD'ŒUVRES !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi Freddyj881,

Loved reading this series ..

Can we expect a continuation or any new series anytime soon ? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel sorry for her kids growing up in this emotional Petri dish. Katie should've gone from school to sex worker and not even stopped at the "marriage, home & children" station. Sad. Sadder still is that a talented writer can't do better with obvious mad writing skills.

lucifer1410lucifer1410over 1 year ago

Hey,

I have always loved the stories of cheating wife where husband's doesn't know anything. And this is one of the best stories I have ever watched. But when I saw that it's not been updated from a long time, that thing hurt. Means I was really looking forward or atleast an end. I had mailed you in the past too. Are you ever planning to continue or anything like that?

illk95588illk95588over 1 year ago

I check every few months hoping to see another installment of Katie’s adventures. Great work but I hope to someday read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m so sorry u didn’t continue … so much potential … while I’m not a fan of either dirty Phil or Mich, I understand how they built the story … I loved how slutty Katie was and really hoped Fred would get back in the story, either as a cuck or taking over using her or pimping her out … so much potential lost

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely, one of the best story. I hope you continue with more chapters on Katie.

vluggertjevluggertjeabout 1 year ago

Het was een heel mooi verhaal heb er van genoten

bbclovebbclove6 months ago

I enjoyed reading this series of stories, Thank you and like most others I hope you continue them someday

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddyj881@Freddyj881
A husband/wife team who love to write about our sex lives, fantasies, or a combination! We aren't trying to be the next Shades of Grey but use writing erotica to expand our own sexual gratification. Email us at katiekcjackson@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES