My Hot Wife’s Coming Out Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I reentered the bedroom, sans camera, the trio had shifted its stance, just a bit. Vee continued to orally pleasure the supine Hay-Z, but was now kneeling on the floor, her hands face-up under Hay-Z's ass, lifting HZ's cooch to Vee's lips, as though eating a wedge of watermelon. Baseball Boy knelt directly behind Vee, both hands kneading Vee's boner-raising tits while he kissed her neck and shoulders.

Noticing my reentry, he nodded me toward the other side of the bed, where Hay-Z's top half was easily accessible. I knelt as suggested, then leaned over to wrap my lips around Hay-Z's and was pleasantly pleased by her response. She began to suck my tongue in and out of her mouth, as though a small cock or a large clit. Once again, her taste was remarkable, her fragrance, intoxicating.

Even flat on her back, those bodacious boobs formed mammoth mounds of nipple-crested marvel. My hands worked their way to them, squeezing like a horny virgin touching titty for the very first time. As our tongues invented new games within our joined mouths, I peeked through the valley formed between my mitts. There, mere feet away, were my exotic date's creamy thighs and my beautiful wife's ecstatic face, moving up and down, left and right, back and forth, as she, too, tasted this yummy Pacific Island goddess. And just another short hop downstream and slightly atop Vee's was her date's face, which seemed to be nibbling on Vee's neck and ears but was mostly just watching Vee's tongue at work on his gal-pal's saliva and sex-juice-soaked cooter.

I was truly in heaven -- at least I had never before felt so high.

Suddenly, and without warning, the ballplayer stood, grabbed Vee's ankles, one in each hand, and in one smooth as glass move, lifted and spread her legs and stepped a few steps between them. He adjusted his hands along her legs as he moved her into a wheelbarrow position.

From my vantage -- Above the vista of Hay-Z's double-D's and Vee's tight caboose rose Baseball Boy. His monster cock was now moving slowly between Vee's butt-crack and her baby-maker, as though playing eeny-meeny-miney-moe with the two possible ports of entry.

"So now that the birthday girl has blown my, uh... candle, how about we play some party games?" Then, smiling down at the sight of his enormous cock sliding back and forth across her taint, "someone call it...."

"Heads?" He playfully emphasized that option by stopping with his cock's bulbous knob just barely within her vag, paused, then highlighted the alternative by moving his pole-tip to the very brink of Vee's tight little virgin balloon-knot.

"Or Tails?"

End Part III

12