All Comments on 'My Hotwife and Damon Ch. 04'

by Medinamaybes_swing

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

This was SO hot and accurate. My wife is a Hotwife and you described the reclaiming very good! Amazing.

Medinamaybes_swingMedinamaybes_swingabout 1 year agoAuthor

So you guys don’t understand what hotwifing is? Cool. Why are you reading these “loving wife” stories then? I feel like you should be reading the Bible, or watching Hallmark channel sappy movies.

Or, are you secretly turned on by the idea of your wife fucking other men? yet hate yourself for it? Do you whack off because you love the idea of your wife being pleasured to the utmost by another man, and then rage-hate about it post-nut “faux-clarity”? I feel bad for you anon haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Medina, I think you are absolutely right about the haters. And btw good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Medinamaybes_swing said about 7 hours ago -- "So you guys don’t understand what hotwifing is?..." (YES PEOPLE UNDERSTAND WHAT HOTWIFING IS. IT'S AN IDIOT WHO RISKS HIS MARRIAGE TO SALVE AN INFANTILE FETISH FANTASY). "...Cool. Why are you reading these “loving wife” stories then?..." (WE READ LOVING WIVES FOR ENTERTAINMENT, BUT YOUR PIECE IS AN INTERRACIAL STORY, SPECIFICALLY STATED AS SUCH BY YOUR TAGS). "...I feel like you should be reading the Bible..." (ACTUALLY MANY READERS OF LITEROTICA HAVE AND DO READ THE BIBLE AS WE ENDEAVOR TO UNDERSTAND THE BIGGER PICTURE OF LIFE AND THE ENIGMA THAT IS HUMANITY), "...or watching Hallmark channel sappy movies..." (FOR SAPPY WE WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE CATEGORY OF ROMANCE).

"...Or, are you secretly turned on by the idea of your wife fucking other men?..." (NO, THAT'S NOT IT AT ALL) "...yet hate yourself for it?..." (CAN'T HATE WHAT ISN'T THE ISSUE) "...Do you whack off because you love the idea of your wife being pleasured to the utmost by another man, and then rage-hate about it post-nut “faux-clarity”?..." (PERHAPS THAT'S YOUR FETISH) "...I feel bad for you anon haters." (YOUR LANGUAGE INDICATES THAT YOU ARE THE HATER HERE, ESPECIALLY LASHING OUT AT THE "ANON" READERS THAT EVIDENTLY MAKE UP A PRETTY LARGE PORTION OF THE TRAFFIC THAT LITEROTICA RECEIVES. WHY DO YOU HATE ANONYMOUS READERS JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT? ACTUALLY SOME ACCOUNT HOLDERS ALSO POST COMMENTS ANONYMOUSLY TO ESCAPE THE VITRIOLIC RANTS OF HURT WOKE WRITERS WHO CAN'T POST THEIR STORIES TO THE CORRECT CATEGORY. )

Literoticas interracial category described by them:

Interracial Love -

It's all black & white, and white & Asian, and... -- From your tags for this story: 'bbc' (big black cock), 'white wife', 'interracial'. -- These tags absolutely fit this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start to a first time with a new partner. I love seeing my white wife with black cock. They negative comments come from those who never create or experiment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing, these haters come in to all these Loving Wives stories and crap all over them. This is more Loving Wives than Interracial Love. There is no cheating, hubby knows fully what the wife is doing.

So the loud mouthed Anonymous poster and 26thNC are here for entertainment, really? What sort of entertainment? Wife fucks husband, end of story? Why even read stories like that? Your wife don't fuck you in real life? They seem to like Loving Wives stories with little to no erotica, stuff like wife fucks someone, husband plots and executes long revenge. Those are not erotic. On top on that, I randomly find old stories on this site, and guess what? 26thNC was already there commenting. In most stories, he commented right after it came out - like he's addicted to stories he hates. In others, he commented at first, then years later, came back to the same story to piss on it again. Then there's story series. He reads Part 1, pisses on it, but keeps reading the rest of the series all - every single chapter, only to piss on all of them. Posters like that have serious mental issues and a scourge on authors sharing their works for free.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story and very true to the hotwife lifestyle. The haters clearly have no idea what it is all about. My guess is that they don't even have a wife or did and couldn't keep her because of their lacking self confidence and sexual prowess. Why else would they be on here reading story after story and dumping on them all?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very well done

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69715 months ago

Great story 5 Stars, my only problem with your stories is you call these guys Stags, sorry there are no Stags in any of your HotWife willing Cockole stories. Now having said that your writing is really interesting, so please expand on your characters, but if they are going to be a Stag make them real Stags, because they would never allow themselves to be cockold.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

No such thing as a cuckold. Just cheaters

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

"Anonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story and very true to the hotwife lifestyle. The haters clearly have no idea what it is all about. My guess is that they don't even have a wife or did and couldn't keep her because of their lacking self confidence and sexual prowess. Why else would they be on here reading story after story and dumping on them all?"

Yeah because guys who have sexual prowess and aren't lacking in self confidence always want to be cuckolds and share their wives.

You got some fucked up logic there genius.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

@ medina. Listen you small dick cuck.

Let's get something straight here. Just cause you have some clever made up literotica name telling us all you are a swinger? That doesn't mean that you aren't still anonymous. Right? We don't know you. Don't care where it is you lay your cuck head at night or swing on about town like the cool cat you are.

Even with your made up name...you are still anonymous here you stupid douche. If I post here as anon? Or I log into my account and I light you up as the dumbass cuck that you are? I'm anonymous either way. Get it?

And yep. Most of us here in this category detest cum sucking cuckolds of any flavor. Don't care if you are the big tough "stag" type (lol @ "tough"). You still get slopy seconds and give your wife to other men to fuck.

It's a stupid fetish that screws up 99% of marriages of people dumb enough to try it.

And cucks just come off as pathetic to the rest of the population who are repulsed by it. Which is about 98.5% of the total world population.

So...yeah...sit there writing about how hot it is for you to give the love of your life to some black dude wirh a foot long dick so he can rail her into unconsciousness. Making yourself look completely pathetic. Like mentally deranged. And then try and make the rest of us out to be the wierd ones because we are repulsed by your wierd fetish. Hahahaha...

Bless your cuck heart. Go eat a dick. Since that's what most cucks are hiding anyway. Their latent homosexuality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous