All Comments on 'My HotWife at the Club'

by massguy14

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

I think this story shows why there are so many negative comments about swingers: Woman can have far more fun in that lifestyle than their husbands.

The husband finishes and is done for about an hour or more and is left to watch as his wife has more fun taking on all of the guys there. So, jealous impotent guys feel a need to control the wife!

Great story, but I give it a 4 due to the scenes sounding a little rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife Natalie is a Hot wife but we are not into the changed meaning of the words. Out one evening with friends having a great time. Of course the normal BS was floating. Talking about how Hot our wives were. The dumbasses at the next table was of the younger generation must have thought we were talking about letting our wives screw other guys. Natalie was asked to dance with one of them while I was using the restroom..I returned to the table and asked where she was? I was told she was dancing with one of the guys over at the other table. I didn't have a problem with that as long as it was a respectful dance. They stayed out there longer than I was comfortable with so I decided to cut in. As I approached I seen the guys hand drop off her back and squeeze her butt. She slapped him across the face and said you disrespectful asshole. The dumbass grabbed both of her arms saying you beautiful little bitch I'll teach you a lesson. I jerked him by his long hair and slugged him. One of his buddies jumped up on my back and was trying to choke me . Thankfully on of my buddies put a stop to that. The bouncer talked to all of us evolved and told the younger group to leave. Sitting at the table we talked about what happened. Natalie cleared up the questions. The younger guys thought that we were into the new meaning of hot-wife and began getting aggressive and she put a stop to it slapping him. I said I hope he understands it now that all people agrees with the meaning of words being changed. Queers are now Gay BS they ruined a good word. Gay used to mean that people were happy. Now only with the new meaning only part of the people are happy just the queers. After that episode when people say gay I ask old or new meaning? I haven't had to ask for the new meaning or old on the hot wife. LOL!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuck shares whore at the club.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not sure I understand the difference between the old and new definitions of hot wife. Also, though I appreciate the voyeur fetish of watching one's own wife, I would have gladly fucked Stacy in exchange for watching Kayla, the wife, be with Rich.

Finally, there was one instance where "Rich" became "Steve" during the club tour before before again being called "Rich".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermassguy14@massguy14
A married man in my mid 30's who likes watching his wife be fucked by other men. It is exciting to see her with someone new, and rewarding for me when I take her used, come filled pussy after others have used her for their pleasure.