My Hotwife Journey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Kristen's hand move as she adjusted her body, slid down between my legs and her fingers were replaced by her mouth. I felt almost electric as her tongue darted across my clit for the first time. I could only see the top of her head as she sucked my clit into her mouth. My first orgasm was upon me in what seemed like seconds and I screamed as it swept over me, grasping at the sheets. Kristen never even slowed down, now her fingers penetrated me again while her mouth continued feasting on me. It wasn't supposed to feel this normal was it? Wasn't I supposed to feel weird or something? It felt like we had been lovers for years. She knew my body already and I responded to her touch.

Suddenly I felt another set of hands as Dan joined Kristen at the edge of the bed. She must have invited him to join her and I saw her put her fingers in his mouth to taste, it nearly made my cum again seeing that. The two of them now starting taking turns on me, it was erotic and hot beyond all belief.

When I could, I reached for him, grabbed Dan by the hair and pulled him up towards me. There was no doubt what I wanted, what I needed, as I found his cock and guided it into my mouth. He began fucking my mouth slowly while still fixated on what Kristen was doing to me. The sensations for me brought me to a second orgasm with Dan's cock filling my mouth.

"You're so lucky," I heard Kristen's voice as she slid up next to me, "that is gorgeous. Can I?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded to her and guided Dan towards her mouth. I watched initially from underneath as Kristen worked her way up and down his beautiful cock.

"I want to do to him what you guys just did me," I told Kristen.

We pushed Dan down onto the bed with one of us across each leg. Kristen still had her hand wrapped around his dick and we took turns engulfing him over and over. Each time he was close to orgasming we backed off and would make out with each other for a few minutes until we pounced on him again. I have no idea how he held out so long with our mouths on him.

In my head thoughts were still swirling around. Where do we go from here? What does Kristen want? Am I really willing to let him do anything? I struggled for answers and kept quiet for the longest time. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and at the end of one of our make our sessions I asked the question I never thought I could.

"I want to watch you fuck my husband," I told her, "do you want to?"

Kristen had a smile and bit her lip, "yeah," was all she had to say. Her and I kissed more then she laid across Dan's chest and kissed him for the first time.

"I want to watch you," I said to Dan in case he hadn't heard us.

"Are you sure babe?"

I proceeded to lay out my reasons to him. I told Dan I wanted to see what he sees for once. He had been watching me for over a year now and I wanted to see if it held the same pleasure for me. I wanted to experience what he loved so much.

Dan rolled Kristen onto her back, he knew from his experiences with me it usually provided the best view of the act for him.

"I can grab a condom," he told her.

"I'm okay if you guys are," Kristen replied with a sinful grin.

The butterflies in my stomach were so intense. In just a few seconds I was going to see for myself what Dan had been seeing over and over again with Ron and I. My husbands bare cock was going to be in my friend, she was going to feel what only I'd felt for close to 15 years. Dan's head disappeared between her legs and I watched as he tasted her and opened her with his mouth. Kristen was soaking wet. Dan positioned himself and I watched the head of his dick part her lips. Several strokes and Kristen's fit body had accepted all of him, she moaned.

"Oh fuck!" escaped her mouth, "goddamn that feels good!"

Maybe it was her words, maybe it was sight of her wetness now visible on my husbands cock. Whatever the cause the butterflies in my stomach turned to a pit. I suddenly felt jealousy on a level I never thought possible. "I can't do this!" I screamed in my head. "Stop!" I screamed silently. My mouth wouldn't cooperate; a part of me may have been jealous but another part was completely lost in the sight of Dan fucking her. Instead of telling them to stop I leaned in close to them and touched Dan's cock as he fucked her. As he pulled out I guided him to my mouth again and took him in deep. I could taste Kristen all down the length of him and god did it turn me on. My mouth moved from him to her where I found that same sweet taste, for the first time my mouth on another woman's sex. Dan pushed back into her as I climbed back up next to Kristen and let her taste herself on my lips.

"God he feels good Lynn," she kept telling me, " he's huge!" she would say smiling between long moans. As she came hard on his cock several minutes later, her body seemed to be coming off the bed, she shook with the intensity of it. The thought that my husband had done that too her was so unbelievable; I nearly orgasmed just from watching her. Dan was suddenly next to me again, ready to burst and found his way back into my mouth. I stroked him hard while working my mouth over him, Kristen sat up and joined us and soon we shared his orgasm.

The intensity of what I'd just seen is indescribable. My initial jealousy had been replaced by complete lust. The sight of Kristen orgasming fiercely on my husbands cock was burned in to my mind. I realized I felt proud that she had experienced it and suddenly I felt I understood Dan's fascination with watching me. It was hottest thing I'd ever seen. I replaced what I had just seen with what Ron and I must look like together. I imagined that was what he must see, my muscled shoulders and arms clutching at the sheets, my chest rising and falling, my abs covered in sweat, my toned legs around my lover, my petite body strained by the gorgeous cock moving in and out of it. Ron's powerful body thrusting in to me. His cock soaked from being in me.

"I get it now," I told him while tackling him in a deep kiss back down onto the bed. I rolled off and fell in between him and Kristen, the three of us in a tired heap there. We pulled the covers up over us and cuddled together. It was obvious to all of us though that there was no way the night was over yet. Dan continued to run his hands along my body while occasionally reaching over and doing the same to Kristen. She was curled up with me, her arm over me and nuzzling in close to my neck.

"Thank you," she whispered to me, " I'll never forget you let me share this night with you guys."

In seconds we were in full make out again. It was as hot and urgent as it had been all night. As we rolled around together on the bed Kristen found herself in the middle, Dan and I taking turns on her breasts while she worked his cock back to full hardness with her hands. The raw energy between the three of us was simply amazing. As soon as Dan was back to ready I moved over Kristen and lowered myself onto Dan in one motion. God it felt incredible to have his cock in me now after watching him with Kristen. I rode him slowly but firmly, my hips grinding with his, I knew already I would come in a hurry.

Kristen turned to face me and straddled Dan, lowering her pussy onto his face, her eyes closed and she groaned deeply as he found her swollen clit. We formed a lustful triangle together, we kissed again while each of us rode my husband. I could clearly see her working her hips back and forth moving herself across his mouth and it was barely a minute or two before she was coming hard on his face. Seconds later I came so intensely I thought I would lose consciousness, I was seeing stars and everything started to go black. My body wasn't shaking but just rigid to the point I could barely breathe. The orgasm seemed to build forever. When I could finally catch a breath my scream filled the room. I remained perched on his dick nearly unable to move. Dan held me in place while I regained control and then returned to fucking me from the bottom. Kristen laid next him as he held me in place, driving his cock up into me. I felt a mixture of pain and pleasure in my swollen condition as well, but was determined his orgasm would be in my pussy this time. With all the energy I had left I squeezed down hard on his cock; it only took several more of his powerful thrusts and I felt him shudder and then throb inside me. His grunt as he filled me was pure lust, I could feel his warmth dripping out of me joining the pool I was leaving on him in my excitement. I collapsed onto his chest and he held me there. Kristen was to my right, Dan's left. She grabbed and held my hand as she lay there. We were all spent, we had left nothing behind.

I had never dreamed this would ever happen even after our threesomes with Ron started. Dan had never asked for another woman even once. It was me that wanted it, needed to see it. My head felt clear and I completely understood what Dan felt watching me. The mixture of emotions is difficult to explain to anyone who hasn't experienced it. I had seen the love of my life inside another woman, a gorgeous woman at that. Most women would have been threatened but the jealousy was totally offset by the pride I felt. That was MY husband! My husband that left a beautiful woman convulsing in ecstasy in our bed. I get that every night! I felt I almost had to share the experience with this woman that I loved like a sister. I was certain Dan experienced the exact same thing watching me bring Ron, his best friend, no really his brother after what they had been through, to orgasm after orgasm. He had used his body to pleasure Kristen the same way I'd used mine to please Ron. He was proud of me, of my body, my mind, even the way I fuck. He was showing me off, sharing just a taste of what he experiences all the time. I'm sure it fueled his ego the way me watching him fueled mine. Who knows how many more times Ron will feel my body under him, or Kristen will feel Dan inside her, but we will always remember it. It suddenly all made complete sense to me.

To be continued...

(If my readers haven't figured it out by now I'll tell you that my stories are not fiction. They reflect the actual events I've lived over the past 18+ months. For the time being my most recent experiences are all written down. I hope to be able to write more in the near future though as we may have a new story soon. Thanks to everyone who sent their kind comments )

12