My Hotwife was Horny as We Golfed

Story Info
Wife wanted to beat me in golf, and got what she wanted.
2.2k words
4.12
7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
152 Followers

My hotwife of 30 years had a dream the other night. This is a cuckold, hotwife story. She wanted me to post this story with the rest of mine. Hope you enjoy.

We had a golf date lined up, me, Andy my husband and you Joe our friend. While we were unloading our bags, I placed my bag on your cart, and Andy's bag on his own.

I announced that you and I will scramble from the front tees against Andy from the white ones. You and Andy smiled and said, "You're the boss!"

It was a very warm day out. With no warm-ups, you and I are just hitting OK shots, but Andy seems to be golfing way too good.

I reach over and grabbed your leg and slightly worked my way up, just before I touched your cock looking around when I said, "I want to beat him today! So do as you're told! Follow along! Do you understand?" You smiled and said, "Yes, My Queen!"

I am so happy we are playing a links course, because we will be by ourselves the whole round. The cart girl stops and I order all of us shots and drinks.

While Andy tees off, you give me a compliment on my outfit and my anklet. We tee off. The drinks must have helped us both. We woke up hitting the ball better.

As we drive up to the third green, I make a wager with you. Betting you, I could make Andy kiss my shoe and get our balls out of the cup. Winner gets a back rub. You smiled and said, "You're on!"

You are standing behind me as I line up my ball. I feel your putter shaft just touching my ass, so I moved my ass up and down slowly and stood up and drained my putt for a birdie! High-five each other!

We watch Andy just miss his. I walked up and looked at Andy and commanded him to grab my ball and kiss my shoe.

You walked up behind me as we both watched him do as he was told. I feel your hand on my ass. I had to let out a little moan.

I jump into the driver's seat and demand for my back rub. We drove off while I get my shoulders rubbed. The next hole as Andy tees off, I dangled my feet with the anklet, as I bite my thumb, looking at him. Seems to not of phased him. Not yet! I told myself.

Making our way to the green, my shoulders still getting rubbed, I reach over and gave your cock a little squeeze with a smile.

It's a little longer putt and Andy is closer. I had you go first. My plane works! You snuggled a close one for a gimme. Under my breath to you, I whisper, "Get behind me and rub my pussy through my panties!"

You do as you're told. I feel your fingers teasing my pussy, while we point and talk about how to line the putt up. I pull away as I watch you move your hand behind you, trying not to get caught. I smiled and rolled that putt in. Another birdie! Another high-five!

We watch him lip his birdie out. We walk up to get our ball. I snap my fingers to Andy and say, "For the rest of the round, if me and Joe tie or win, you grab our balls and kiss my shoe, do you understand?"

He kneels without saying nothing and kisses my shoe, and grabs our balls, handing them to us. I felt you slip a quick feel, trying not get caught before resting it on my ass.

Same happens for the rest of the front nine. Cart girl stops again. I order another shot and more drinks.

Andy's up one after nine. I am feeling good about how we are golfing. I smiled at you and winked. I announced the winner gets to fuck me!

Cart girl laughed and said, "Good luck, guys! Sounds like it's a win - win for you, Miss!"

I watch you rubbed your hands together, licking your lips. Andy smiles, grabbing his driver walking up to his tee box.

I announced it will be in front of the other person! Even before the cart girl starts her cart, she laughed and said to me, "Yep, it definitely is a win - win for you, Miss!" Andy smiled and hit a bomb.

We drove up to our box. I reached over and grabbed your cock and smiled, asking, "Don't you want to fuck me in front of Andy, Joe?"

You get up and hit a long drive past his ball. I walked up to hit when you whispered in my ear, "Fuck yes, I do!"

I must admit this is the best I have seen, Andy golf, landing greens, but you were on a mission. We both picked each other up on shots.

You told me you were going to putt first the rest of the way out. I agreed. I think you just wanted to rub my pussy through my panties, but guess what? It was working. I never missed a putt. The whole back nine.

Tied going into the last hole. We both are putting for birdie. Must have been the drinks or being way too excited. You and I were not hiding it more.

I flipped my skirt up, my ass moving up and down on your fingers. Like I said before, I didn't miss a putt. Poor Andy lipped out again, and we won!

When we walked up to Andy, he was already kneeling, getting my ball, and kissed my shoe. When I see you put yours there telling him, "Mine too!" We both laugh.

I lifted the front of my skirt to show him your fingers, rubbing my pussy from behind. He does what he is told and kisses them both.

I congratulate you for being the big winner! I reminded you that your prize is my pussy and Andy gets to watch! I smiled towards him. Let's go to the room, boys!

Andy follows us to the room. I tucked my arm into yours. Andy walks over to open the door. Our clothes are flying off in the hallway, waiting for the door to open. Door opens we rush in, almost naked before the door closes.

You lay me down on the bed, legs hanging over the edge; you began licking my pussy. I look over, telling Andy to get naked and kneel beside the bed and watch.

I look over seeing him naked and kneeling I said, "Fucking enough teasing me. Fuck me right now!"

You stand up. I look between my legs as I see you stroking your hard cock. I lean up and wrapped my mouth around it. I look up into your eyes. You run your fingers through my hair as we stare at each other for minutes.

I look at Andy and pop your cock out of my mouth. While I slide up on the bed spreading my legs, I said, "Yummy!"

You climb up on the bed. Slam your hard cock into my hungry pussy. I wrapped my legs and arms around you. You are at a fast pace. I am building up an orgasm when I hear, "Oh fuck! Your pussy is so fucking good! I am going to cum!"

I squeeze my arms and legs, saying, "No, not yet! Don't stop! I am getting close!"

Then it happens you shot cum deep into my pussy. Loads and loads of teasing made you cum so fast and flowed deep inside me.

You apologized over and over. I tell you it's OK. You seemed embarrassed a little and slide off me and the bed and head to the bathroom to pee.

I tell Andy to get his ass up between my legs. I need my pussy licked. I need to cum.

You walk out, seeing me laying my head on the pillow and Andy licking my pussy. I tap the bed next to me, telling you to lie down.

You lay next to me. I put one foot between your legs and rubbed your balls with my foot. You started rubbing my leg.

We kiss and touch each other as Andy licks my pussy. I asked, "Can you go again?"

With a smile, you asked for a few more minutes. I feel you getting a little harder. After a few minutes. I look at you with hungry eyes, from not coming yet.

My pussy is on fire, needing to cum so bad, I pulled your hair and said, "You better fuck me hard now or never again!"

God, why am I being so dominant? Realizing I just need to cum. I look over, seeing you kneeling beside me. I suck your semi-hard cock. I look down, making sure Andy sees me sucking you as he licks my pussy.

You push his face away from my pussy and start rubbing my clit. I push him off the bed with my feet as you climb between my legs and slowly put your hard cock back in my hungry pussy.

You fuck me nice and slow. Full lengths of your cock. My legs spread, begging you to fuck me, but you know what you are doing, teasing me!

I can't handle it no more! I push you off me and I get on all fours. I yell at Andy, "Bitch! Get your face under my pussy and start licking my fucking pussy! Joe, get behind me and fuck me hard! Pull my God damn hair! Now!"

Andy climbs under me. You look down, seeing him as you line up your hard cock into my hungry pussy. I feel your warm shaft and his tongue flicking my clit.

You pull my hair back, making me look at you as you lean down to kiss me. I fucking cum. I fucking cum so hard my body shakes, and I scream out, "Don't fucking stop! Both of you! Harder, faster, fuck me, lick me, I need more!"

I orgasm four or more times, (I lost track). Each time my body is shaking and I am trying to catch my breath. You noticed and took control.

You roll me off Andy, on to my back. You fuck me more, fast and slow. This time kissing my nipples and neck. You whisper in my ear, "I am going to cum. Where do you want it?"

I wrapped my legs and arms around you, pulling you tight as I cum again. I feel your cock throbbing deep in my pussy again.

You stay on top of me, savoring the warmth. I whisper in your ear, "Go get me a drink please, but I want you to stand in front of Andy. I want him to smell our juices off your cock, please, for me."

I watch you do as you are told. Your cock inches from his face. My sore pussy tingles, watching. You bring me my drink as you reach over Andy, cock rubbing the side of his face. You laid down next to me and whispered, "How was that?" I smiled and kissed your cheek!

I snap my fingers, telling Andy to kiss my pussy. You giggled, watching him kiss my clit, as my body flinched. I get up and say, "I am taking a shower. You boys stay put and behave."

I sit up, sitting on the edge of the bed. I put Andy's face between my legs and commanded him to kiss my sore pussy some more. I look down, watching him giving my pussy kisses and licks.

I feel your hand rubbing my back. I look over at you laying on your side, deep massaging my back. I roll my head around, enjoying both of you giving me attention. I look at him, and then towards you with a big smile and a loud moan.

I get up, stepping over Andy. The shower is running. I hear you say to Andy, "You played real good today, buddy! It took both me and your wife to win matches against you! But when she said winner gets her pussy! Well, buddy, I wanted her pussy for a long time! I didn't want to lose! Sorry, buddy!"

I climbed back into bed with you. Andy is still kneeling beside the bed, our juices covering his face. Being a comedian, you ask him, "Oh bitch, how did my dick taste?"

I laughed, you laughed, making Andy laugh. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at the floor. Andy asked, "Can I fuck you so I can cum?"

I said, "Hell no, I am way too sore! You may cum on my feet, but you will clean your mess when you are done!"

I slide down, letting my legs hang over the edge. We both hearing him jacking off his cock. You are laying on your side. I turn my head, seeing your soft cock in my face. I massage your balls and kissing your cock.

I put your semi-hard cock in my mouth. I feel and hear Andy getting closer, then there was silence. Just licking noises. You are moaning, feeling my warm mouth. Looking up, I still see your eyes closed.

Andy stood up and went to the bathroom. I pulled covers over us and fixed our pillows to sleep. Andy asked if he could join. I lifted the blanket and said, "Get in to bed my little bitch!"

You laughed as I spooned my back side next to you. He spooned up next to me. I was a satisfied hot wife sandwich for the rest of the night.

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
152 Followers