My Housemate the Wrestler Pt. 05

Story Info
Miles and Aaron agree to try something further.
2.3k words
4.81
9k
36

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mine and Aaron's naked hang-out had gotten me feeling so much more comfortable with him and with us being closer. I guess being covered in each other's load does that. But it was also that kiss. It felt so passionate, so intense. Like he wanted all of me as much as I wanted him. And I really wanted him.

Which made it a lot more disappointing when we started moving Aaron's things back into Nate's room. He laughed as I tried to haul some of his weights out, but it just made the room feel bare without all his stuff clogging it up. Like there was too much space now. Especially going to bed that night; there was too much space, and it was too quiet.

................................................

The next morning wasn't much better. In the cool dawn sunlight of a Friday, I got up and got dressed ready to go to work. I wasn't a morning person, but I usually had the kitchen to myself to sit and eat some breakfast and slowly wake up.

I almost walked straight into Aaron in the kitchen. He was bustling around as I turned the corner and had to stop myself quickly. He just smiled at me and went in for a hug anyway. I hadn't woken up pinned down by his big arms this morning, but now they pulled me in close. I actually kind of missed it.

"Morning bro. Sleep well?"

"Yeah, was nice having some space to myself for once." I laughed as I lied.

"True. Didn't get woke up by you clambering over me, which was nice." He laughed back.

He was entirely too loud for this time of morning.

"Well, I got some breakfast ready if you want some?"

"Yeah sure... where did you find that apron?"

As he'd turned away I saw that Aaron was basically just wearing some shorts and had thrown an apron on top. That left his arms and back uncovered like some sexy chef outfit.

"Found it in the cupboard, dunno who's it is."

"Yeah I think Mom had it but years ago. Probably hasn't been used in ages."

We both sat down as Aaron brought over some plates of food. Toast, eggs, bacon, etc.

"Are you off to the gym this morning then?" I asked.

"Yeah for sure. Gym this morning, some running later. You wanna come with?"

"Nah Aaron. I'll only slow you down. And I've got work anyway."

"Fair enough."

We chatted a bit as we ate, and then Aaron went back upstairs, changed, and was out the door. I followed suit not too much later.

..................................................

It was pretty uneventful day at work. I was on the tills, chatting with some customers as they went through. One old lady told me I looked like her grandson who'd run away from home. Typical random weird things.

It was afternoon by the time I could pack up and head home. As I walked home I wondered what it would be like once Aaron left. It would be back to just me and my parents; a quiet house where nothing happened. Aaron had definitely brought some much needed life into the house.

As I contemplated, I could see a figure running down a side street towards me. He was shirtless in some running shorts and a backwards cap, speak of the devil.

I stopped at the corner to wait for him and watched as he got closer. I could see a shirt that was tucked into the waistband of his black shorts, swinging around with each stride. As he got nearer, I couldn't help but notice how his pecs bounced around with each step too. Like every step sent shockwaves of force rippling through him. He slowed down and stopped next to me.

"Miles, really gotta stop meeting like this." He smirked.

"You've got to stop stalking me then." I smiled back.

He was sweating and breathing pretty hard, he must have been out for some time by now.

"Are you done for the day then?" I nodded back. "Sweet. I'm heading back too, I'll walk you."

We weren't very far from the house at the time and started to head back quietly. As we walked past the park, Aaron steered us in.

"You er, you mind if we talk for a sec?"

This sounded suspicious, but I let him guide me towards a secluded bench. We both sat down, and Aaron put his shirt back on; surprisingly this one actually had sleeves. He fidgeted a bit.

"So, I don't really know where to start, Miles."

"Just tell me what's on your mind." I tried to smile reassuringly.

"Okay. Well, the past few days have been good man. Staying in your room and everything, it's been fun. Have you enjoyed it?"

"Yeah definitely." I replied.

"Good." He nodded. "I guess, I mean I've jerked off with guys before. I told you about my wrestling team, but we never touched each other so this is a bit more than I've ever done, with a guy. Like, I'm straight. I dunno about you?"

"Yeah I've never done anything with a guy so..."

"But I'm really enjoying it. It just feels... good. Maybe I'm gay for you Miles!" He laughed, maybe nervously. "Everything we've done has been really good."

"Yeah, agreed." We locked eyes for a moment of quiet.

"I want to do more stuff with you..." He looked at me expectedly.

"Me too."

"Sweet." He smiled and fidgeted a bit more. "Well, because, I've never told anyone this. But... my last girlfriend, she had some toys. Like a butt plug and a dildo and stuff. And I got curious one time and tried them out. Dude it was so good. I didn't realise what it felt like having stuff up your ass. I'd always wondered what it felt like for the girls I was pounding. Like, did it really feel that good?"

I swallowed and tried to stay calm.

"So, Miles. What I wanted to ask you was... Would you fuck me?"

I sat stunned.

"I want to know what the real thing's like. And to be honest, I really what you inside me."

The look in his eyes was intense. He really wanted this. I did too.

"Yes Aaron, I'll fuck you."

His hand clapped my shoulder like it had so many times before. We looked at each other and smiled, before Aaron leaned in and kissed me. Not with the passionate intensity from before, but more caring.

"Right, let's get back then. Wait in your room while I get ready."

"Wait, we're doing it now?" I asked, I felt like it would be a later that evening thing or something.

"Why wait?" He grinned at me.

........................................................

I sat on my bed waiting anxiously. Any moment he'd walk back in through the door. Aaron had said he would shower and clean up and then be straight back. Until then, I just had to wait. It felt like forever, and I was obscenely hard the whole time. I was about to fuck a guy. Not just any guy either. Aaron, a muscle-bound stud.

I waited, impatiently. A knock on the door. In came Aaron.

He was just wearing a towel around his waist, nothing else I could see. His 6 foot frame stood impressively in front of me. His short brown hair was still a bit wet from the shower. But otherwise, his body was smooth and glistening.

"You ready?"

I nodded and swallowed.

"Come over here then."

I got up and walked over to him, he pulled me into an embrace and immediately we started making out. Our tongues explored each other as our hands did the same. I felt at his sides, his back, and then down and held his firm ass pulling him into me. As our bodies pressed against each other, he could definitely feel my erection. But I could also feel his. We were both rock hard and ready.

His hands held my shoulders and gently pushed me away before pulling my shirt off over my head. His eyes took me in as he rubbed my chest and tweaked my nipples. I gasped slightly.

Smirking at me, he felt at the towel around his waist and loosened it, letting it drop to the floor. He was wearing his bright red jockstrap. The one he'd worn when I first saw him jerking off. It didn't even contain him as the head of his cock poked out of the top.

Kneeling down in front of me, Aaron started pulling down my trousers. With just my baggy boxers left on, my package was obviously tenting up the front and a small wet spot was forming. Aaron kept kneeling there and felt up my legs, rubbing my thighs. He looked up at me and smirked.

He leaned forward and rubbed his mouth against the outline of the bulge. Damn even that felt good. Gripping the waistband, he pulled them down and released me, my shaft springing out. He gave it a lick from the balls up to the tip and then wrapped down around the rest. I had to be careful, he felt so good already and I wanted to last.

I let him suck me for a moment before I held the sides of his head and pushed him off. He looked so sexy as he looked up at me.

"You ready?" I asked.

He nodded and stood up. Moving over to the bed, he got on kneeling on all fours with his ass presented to me. I felt at the firm cheeks and examined the ass I was about to fuck.

"I lubed myself up and loosened up for you Miles."

Imagining him in the shower with his fingers in his ass, what a picture. I reached out and pressed two of my own against the hole and felt them slip in easily. Aaron's breathing caught. I was fingering a guy's ass; I'd never felt that before. I wiggled them around and played for a moment, getting a feel of it.

"Come on and fuck me Miles."

"You ready?"

"Yeah, just get that dick in me."

I didn't need more urging. I removed my fingers and squared up to him. My cock was already wet with his saliva as I rubbed it across his ass. I positioned the head at the hole and held onto him with one hand. Then, I pushed.

It was an amazing feeling as I slid into that tight ass. It was warm and seemed to squeeze around my cock. I moaned in pleasure. I slid right down to the base, as far in as I could.

"Fuck! Is there more?"

"That's it. I'm all the way in."

"Fuck, I don't think I could take more. You're really big man."

I just enjoyed the feeling of him squeezing me for a second before I tried sliding in and out. It was incredible. I started slowly pumping into him, hands rubbing his ass cheeks. The red straps of the jock framed it so well. Damn it felt good, and Aaron was moaning like he enjoyed it too.

But I needed to see his face, watch how he enjoyed it. I pulled out.

"Turn on your back."

"Yes sir."

He turned over and his grinning handsome face met me. Fuck. Laid out like that before me was such a sight. His legs lifted up and out to the sides as I positioned at his hole again. Pushing in this time I watched his face contort and grin madly, his chest rising and falling as he breathed hard. As I started pumping again he locked eyes with me.

"Fuck. Ah fuck. It's even better than I dreamed. Yeah fuck me Miles. Fuck me."

I could barely control myself as I started pounding harder and faster, bucking like an animal in heat. Aaron was pinching his nipples and staring at me in desire while every thrust sent a ripple through his abs and his pecs. We were sweating, and panting. I shifted and angled better and kept pounding.

"Ah! There! That's it. Fuck me, that spot. Keep going."

I was getting close. It was all too hot and felt incredible. Aaron's body kept twitching and jolting as I slide into him. His hands now gripped onto the bed and that left the rest of him open to me, seeing how the force of my fucking made him bounce around. His cock was still in the jock and straining against it as he leaked precum onto himself. I just watched him as I kept thrusting, enjoying every feeling.

"Ah! Ah! Yes! Fuck, keep it- going! FUCK!"

Aaron growled deeply as his head strained up and looked at me, mouth wide open. His ass seemed to grip around me harder as his body tensed up. His cock pulsed and shot rope after rope of cum across his abs. He hadn't even taken it out and neither of us had touched it. But he came hard. He'd enjoyed the fucking that much.

I couldn't handle it. This absolute stud writhing as he came from my cock fucking him. I kept going but moaned and groaned as the climax built in me. The last few thrusts were hard and long, slamming into him as I started cumming. Every wave made my body jerk as I fucked my load into him.

I fell forward onto Aaron, and he held me as we made out, my shaft softening inside him. I rolled off of him to the side and we lay there on the bed panting.

"Miles. No fucking way was it that good."

I laughed. "I didn't even touch you and look at the mess you made."

"It was just so good. It was like a shock every time you went in. Like a tingle from my ass to my body."

He turned over onto his side to look at me. "Really glad I asked you."