My Housemate the Wrestler Pt. 04

Story Info
Aaron and Miles have some time to relax together at home.
2.7k words
4.82
9k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/08/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth was dry. My head was pounding. My eyes stung at the sunlight. I was officially hungover, and it felt awful.

Not quite sure what was going on, I blinked a few times and squinted against the bright light. I was in my room, in my own bed. But I felt heavy and couldn't really move. Looking down a big meaty arm lay against my chest, and I followed it back to its owner who was on his front next to me and snoring lightly.

Looking at him sleeping there I flashed back to last night. How we'd gotten drunk with Nate and then crashed back in my room. How I'd touched and explored his muscles. He was a big guy and I had to admit at this point that he was really sexy, and I'd enjoyed the feeling of his muscles in my hand. But then, how he stripped me, and ordered me, and I'd serviced him until he blew his load onto me. I could barely believe what I'd done. It felt like some kind of crazy dream.

I could feel the warmth of him on my skin and realized that we were actually both still naked in the bed. After that, what had happened? I couldn't remember much past the cum on my face. But we must've gone back to bed. I raised a hand to face and couldn't feel anything on there. I guess I cleaned up first.

With having work later and no idea what time it was, I thought I should probably get up. I'd been in this position before with Aaron's arm on top of me a couple of nights before. He must just do that a lot. But like before when I tried to start moving him it jolted him a bit and he woke up.

"Miles? Morning bro." he mumbled.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" I muttered back.

"Shit."

We both chuckled a bit.

"You were funny last night man; you almost fell over like several times." A little smile came over his face, but his eyes stayed closed.

"Huh?"

"Don't remember? I mean, you were pretty drunk. Getting out of the shower you almost faceplanted, had to catch you."

"The shower?"

"Yeah bro. We had a shower because of all the cum on us." The matter of fact way he just said that, like it was no big deal.

"Oh right."

"Yeah I didn't think we'd both fit in, but we managed it and got my load out of your eyes. Sorry again about that."

"It's... it's okay." I really didn't know what to say about all this. His arm was still across me, and he gripped my shoulder and pulled me a bit closer, like a weird side-hug.

"Cool bro." He released me and his arm moved, liberating me. "Did you wanna get out?"

"Yeah I've got work in a bit. Should get myself sorted."

"Sure sure. Gotta gym today I should probably get up too. But not yet."

He lay still so I clambered over him and clapped him on the shoulder as I went, like he'd done to me a few times. As I started to gather up some clothes and get dressed I could hear the light snoring start back up. Looking back at him, honestly he did look a bit adorable. In the way a massive boulder asleep and snoring could.

---

That 20 minute walk to work was strange. It was a pretty nice day with a cool breeze. Usually, I was daydreaming about what I could do with my life. But this day I was thinking mostly about Aaron. And his body. And his cock. I'd never touched another guy's cock before. Especially not the way he'd gotten me to pound it so aggressively. And the way he'd gripped me and grunted as he climaxed. It was powerful in a way that my ex-girlfriends could never have been. Was I gay now?

I spent most of my shift just mulling things over. I'd only been with girls before. Maybe I was bi? I didn't know what to think. But I had to be honest with myself and admit that I was attracted to Aaron. His friendly personality, his muscular body, his cock. Maybe I wasn't bi, and it was just Aaron I was attracted to? Fuck knows. All I knew was that I'd enjoyed what we did, and I wanted to do more.

But I was stuck at work.

Stacking shelves doesn't pass the time very well. It just gave me lots of thinking time. So much that by the time my shift was coming to an end I'd thought my way through everything and decided nothing.

As I left the store, I could see a familiar tank top walking towards me.

"Hey bro." Aaron strolled up and clapped me on the shoulder. "Finished work?"

"Yeah finally." I sighed back. I took in the tank top, shorts, backwards cap, and big gym bag on his shoulder. "Off to the gym then?"

"Yeah. Got my ass in gear finally. See you in a bit."

And away he went.

---

"I know it's short, but I'll swing back around soon enough." Nate said.

"And you will give us more notice next time, won't you Nathan."

"Yes Mom." He sighed.

"Now Miles. Since it will take some time to return your brother, your father and I will be stopping off for dinner. You are free to have anything you'd like since we won't be back until late. Understand?"

"Yes Mom." I sighed.

"Well, we'd best not dawdle."

"Yes dear." Dad sighed.

And as quick and abruptly as he'd appeared, Nate and my parents were pulling out into the street and driving off. Heading back into the house it was oddly quiet. I hadn't been by myself in the house for a little while so I must just not be used to it.

I checked the kitchen and found some snacks but nothing I really wanted for dinner. So, I just plopped down in front of the tv in the front room and relaxed.

---

It was around an hour or two before any noise came back. The door opened and in came Aaron. He spotted me and strolled over and dropped onto the couch next to me. Gym bag falling to the floor beside him.

"Phew. Quiet in here."

"Yeah." I agreed. "Nate went back, and my parents took him. They won't be back for a while so we can have dinner without them."

"Sweet. Anything in the fridge?"

"Not really."

"Rough. Then how about pizza? My treat."

He smiled and I nodded. He got out his phone and put through our order. Then we just sat and watched tv for a bit. It was nice, chill.

"Dude I'm still so warm you mind?"

"Uh, no."

"Cool."

I wasn't really sure what Aaron was asking, but he then took off his cap and the tank top before replacing the cap. Now shirtless on the couch he looked like such a stereotypical frat bro. The backwards cap, gym shorts. Just splayed out with his arm resting across the back of the couch.

The pizzas turned up not long after, and I had to wonder what the delivery guy thought when Aaron opened the door like that. But eating pizza on the couch with this bro next to me, really felt like I'd wound up in some fraternity somehow.

"Dude this is great."

"Yeah Aaron it is."

"You know what makes it better though?"

"...What?" I asked suspiciously.

"Chill naked man. Its so comfy. You never tried?"

"I mean, not really."

"Come on. Why not? We've seen each other naked a load now don't be shy."

He stood up and the shorts came off. The bright blue jock on underneath caught my attention but was only there for a moment before Aaron was fully naked on the couch next to me. Soft cock dangling.

"Dude come on."

I couldn't say no. But with this stud naked there, and the excitement of being naked somewhere I shouldn't be, I was pretty hard by the time my clothes were off. Aaron clapped and cheered as I went through with it.

And then we sat naked eating pizza and watching tv. Aaron didn't mention anything more about our nakedness, he just chatted about what we were watching. Like it was the most natural thing in the world. As I got used to it, it slowly felt more comfortable, and I did actually soften up a bit to my surprise. But it ended up coming back. After around an hour it was still pretty stiff.

"Have you ever done this before? Hung out naked with people?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah. A lot of the wrestling guys are practically exhibitionists with how much they're naked." He laughed. "We see each other in the locker room all the time so I guess we're just over it really."

"Have you guys ever..."

"Ever what?"

"I mean. Have you guys... Like we did last night." I couldn't really get the words out.

"Oh like, jerked each other off? We did jerk off together a couple times as a group. Like this one time after practice, we were in the showers, and I think it was Matt and Kyle kinda did it for a laugh but some of us joined in. It was actually pretty good, no clean up in the showers too!"

As I thought about that he turned to me, "But not like last night. Not had a guy beat me off before. Usually, the girls I'm with are too gentle but you were awesome man. Felt great." He smiled.

"Thanks." I laughed a bit. "Not been complimented on my hand job technique before."

"Well, you were good man. I should probably return the favor at some point though."

"What?"

"Yeah well you helped me out man, but I didn't do anything for you. Just kinda let you work away on my dick. And I almost blinded you with my cum!" He chuckled. "But seriously, I mean you're pretty hard now. Want me to help you out?"

I was frozen. He'd just offered... I barely managed a nod.

Aaron heaved his bulk up and kneeled in front of me. Gently pushing my legs apart, he shifted himself forward, my lower legs pressed against his sides. Kneeling before me he took up all of my vision with his frame and his dick still soft and dangling. He took my dick in his hand and started slowly stroking up and down as he looked into my eyes.

"You know." Aaron began, "I think you've got a great cock by the way. Good size, curves straight up, big balls. Bet you've made some ladies very happy with this." He kept the eye contact going as he spoke.

I'd never been touched like this before. That sure grip with the erotic slow strokes, his warm voice as he complimented me, and his eyes on me the whole time. It made me feel so sexy. I just lay back and let him do as he wanted.

"Yeah I bet you're a beast with the ladies. They must love this dick sliding in and out of them. Your hips pushing back and forward. Enjoy it bro. Fuck my hand."

I couldn't help but grind myself into his hand a bit at his urging. He smiled and nodded back at me, encouraging me onwards. He'd barely even started and already I felt hot and was breathing heavy.

"Isn't this... is this too far?" I puffed.

"Nah bro, you helped me out last night. Only fair I do the same for you. Plus, I want to anyway."

"You want to?"

His hand paused towards the top of my shaft as his thumb rubbed circles around the head. "Yeah I want to. I want you to feel good, have some fun. You've had sex before right?"

I nodded back feverishly.

"Well Miles, before you fucked those ladies did they get you hard like this?"

"Yeah."

"Did they suck your cock?"

"Yeah."

"Like this?"

My eyes practically bugged out as he leant forward and licked his way from the base of my shaft to the very tip. I couldn't help letting out a moan.

"You want me to? I wanna hear you say it."

"Please suck my cock Aaron."

He smirked and then opened his mouth, taking me inside him. The warmth and wetness felt so good, and then the sucking. He really went for it. Some slow long goes up and down before some quicker stretches while his other hand either stroked my legs or felt my balls. It was incredible, like no other experience I'd had.

"How am I doing Miles?"

"Actually great." I laughed a little. "Best blowjob I've had."

"Better than the ladies?"

"Oh yeah."

He nodded to himself in pride. If anything, he seemed very in control of himself, very gentle and attentive.

"You're not getting... amped or anything."

"Nah. Maybe it's because I'm not thinking of myself and my cock. I'm just focused on you and making you feel good bro. But now that you're all lubed up, let's try something else."

Confused, I watched as he stood up. I hadn't been able to see until now, but his own cock was now fully hard and sticking straight up towards the ceiling. His knees came up onto the couch and straddled either side of me as he lowered himself on top of my legs. I was afraid he'd crush me, but one arm came over me and steadied himself on the back of the couch. He was fully on top of me; all I could see was this hunk. His chest rising and falling with his breathing, and his muscles tensing as he balanced on top of me.

His free hand reached down and grasped his own cock, giving it a couple of strokes. Then he pushed it down to meet mine. It felt rock solid as the underside of our shafts pressed into each other. Again, the warmth of his skin was noticeable on my dick and legs. He felt so close, I could feel him breathing. He rubbed the slickness of his own saliva over my dick and his.

Then he started grinding. Pushing himself back and forth against me, holding us together in his hand. It was like we were both fucking the same hole together in unison. The whole time his face was over mine, eyes staring into me, smiling and moaning in pleasure. I took the time to feel up his chest above me, pinching the nipples and eliciting some more moans.

"You really like this don't you?" I asked.

"Yeah I do Miles. It's electric when our cocks move together. I feel so fucking horny. I just want to absolutely cover you in our cum. Don't you want that?"

"I really want it Aaron."

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck my cock Aaron."

He bit his lip and took a big breath in. Then, his face came down towards me. A passionate kiss as his lips pressed to mine. It felt fiery and right. I don't think I'd ever been this horny in my life.

He broke away and resumed the eye contact as he kept thrusting our cocks together. I could hardly take it anymore. My hands gripped onto his thighs.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I groaned. I thought each thrust would send me over the edge.

"Cum for me Miles."

His firm command broke the dam. My balls tightened up and I couldn't stop my hips bucking into him as I pulsed and felt each shot of my load. The wave of desire washed over me as I gazed into his face smiling back at me.

"Good. Yeah. Big load man. Big. Fucking. Ungh."

His face scrunched up, but he kept looking into my eyes as his body shuddered and trembled. The huge shaft pressed against me throbbed and I could feel the hot ropes of cum landing on me.

He came in for another passionate kiss as his chest pushed down onto me. But all too soon he lifted himself off and dropped back onto the couch beside me. We both took a few moments to get our breath back, and I took in the sight of this sweaty naked hunk next to me with a mix of both of our loads on his stomach from where he'd pressed against me.

"Damn bro, not cum like that in a long time."

"Haha me either." I don't think I'd ever cum that hard.

"Pizza?" He offered a slice towards me and smiled.