All Comments on 'My Humiliating Fundraiser'

by b7ffh1

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you for taking all our suggestions

I've been waiting for this sequel for a long time and I noticed you incorporated all the suggestions made in our comments, like making it public and including Jorge. Its everything I wanted and more.

Hopefully we'll see still more of Kavitha someday. I know her boss, her husband's boss and Mr. Spade would like to see (and maybe show others) more and I can already think of various scenarios for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm slightly disappointed she wasn't naked before the entire auditorium.

Maybe next time?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A new theme

Lol It's become clear to Kavitha now that these folk just like to get her naked, so you can dispense with the medical exams excuse in future stories(which I hope for). Next time you can have something like

1. Her having to get/stay naked at some kind of parent-teacher meeting or a company function with her husband's coworkers

2. Being invited to some function by Mr Spade the millionaire, perhaps even some one on one encounters with Mr Spade who I'm sure wants to see much more of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dont shave her pussy

It would be wonderfull for her humilliation if she wasnt prepared for the show, especially with her unshaved bush for everyone to joke and laugh.

I love iur stories, please add more soon ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb story

Thanks for giving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How about a school setting?

Kavitha being a teacher means the most embarrassing thing for her would be to get exposed to her current students. The entire class! Imagine her having to teach them every day after such a situation? :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really great

It's really good story. Please add some more humiliations such as tie her hands and kneel down infront of all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting for more humiliations

We are waiting for more Kavitha humiliation. So, enhance some more humiliations. In this story, I think that some points are missing.

Example, it didn't tell about Vinoth reactions.

Then, didn't tell about the monitor size and monitor counts. when seeing monitors, Kavitha should get more humiliated, but Kavitha humiliation didn't express elaborately. And one of the monitor should focus Kavitha's face. It may be more humiliated. At that time, Kavitha can cover her face instinctively by her hands. Then jamal or jeorge may tell that this is your punishment. So, see everyone and made eye contact.

At end of the discussion, Kavitha can talk with her boss or Vinoth boss, bcz she may accustomed to nudity.

Like that, we are expecting more. Thanks. This story is nice. We want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anyone

Try to convert this Kavitha series into comic or illustrated one for more visual experience

b7ffh1b7ffh1over 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone for the feedback and suggestions. By the way, I love the idea of a comic or illustrated series. Unfortunately, I have zero artistic skill. If anyone is interested in doing a comic on Kavitha, please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

This is one of the best stories I've seen on this site, and its awakened something in me, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When is the next Kavitha's humiliation

When is next Kavitha's humiliations. We are waiting eagerly for that. Please release as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Now that you've introduced Mr Quint, Mr Wilson and Mr Spade I want to see Kavitha having more such encounters with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We are waiting for next Kavitha humiliations

Post quickly. We are waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
LOVED it (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0!) This story has so far been favorited by 14 readers out of 16,169 views, which is 0.86 "faves" per 1K voews, an EXCELLENT faves-to-views ratio!

Kavotha is a keeper. Full stop. Vinod not only loves her truly madly deeply but also selflessly & unconditionally. He is most supportive of his wife.

Thank you for this story, b7ffh1, you made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When will we get to read more of Kavitha?

Come on, there are endless possibilities. Her boss, her husband's boss, her students, Mr Spade.... Lots of scenarios of her exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cone on, we're still waiting for that Kavitha sequel.

TonyMA70TonyMA70about 2 years ago

I loved the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is among the best CMNF wife stories I ever read. Please, more Kavitha! I want her to have another encounter with Mr Spade, Quint or Wilson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will we ever have another Kavitha story? Kavitha at school or at Vinod's workplace or with Mr. Spade or even Jorge and Jamal again.

The ideas almost write themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the part Mr Spade played. Hope we can perhaps have a sequel of him having invited Kavitha over to Texas. He can introduce her to his family and friends. The pretext could be another fund raiser for starters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm disappointed she wasn't exposed at the auditorium. Kavitha's beauty deserves a larger audience.

Maybe in a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Create Next part of Kavita series !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous