My Humiliating Fundraiser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came up behind me and wrapped the measuring tape around my chest, at the level of my breasts. While doing that, he took the chance to fondle my breasts.

"36 inches," he announced.

Next, he measured my waist.

"24 inches," he announced.

Then it was time to measure my hips. While securing the measuring tape, his fingers grazed the top of my bottom and my pussy. After a minute fumbling with the tape, he announced: "36 inches."

"Perfect numbers for a perfect body," he mused.

"Well, truly this lab has been amazing so far," he congratulated Jamal.

"But, Mr. Spade, we are not done yet," Jorge spoke up.

"I just finished integrating the software for the sexual response measurements. Well, the female portion at least," he finished.

"Is this true, Jamal?" Mr. Spade asked excitedly.

Jamal nodded.

"Well, by all means, give me the demo!" he shouted.

"Miss Kavitha, come here and lie down on the table on your back," ordered Jamal.

Measure my sexual response? This sounded even more humiliating than what I had been through already, but I had promised my full cooperation to Jamal. I went and lied down as ordered.

"Unfortunately, the specialized tables we ordered have not arrived, so we will have to improvise. I need you two to stand at her head and hold her arms securely so she cannot move them," he continued pointing to two of the men.

"Before we start, we need to get some baselines. We will start with the chest. The computer will now measure any flushing, as well as the length of the nipples," he continued.

"Ok. Done. Mr. Spade, would you like to verify the measurements?"

"I would love to, but I don't need any measuring tape. I will just use my fingers."

Mr. Spade came over and spent a minute groping my breasts and nipples.

"I got a good feel for what her titties and nipples are like, now," he announced.

"Excellent," remarked Jamal.

"Now we need to assess her genitalia. Mr. Quint and Mr. Wilson, could you please come here and each use one of your arms to hold her legs. I need you to help Miss Kavitha open her legs as wide as possible so the sensors can see her genitals."

I blushed deeply as my boss and my husband's boss came and grabbed my legs and spread them. I felt my pussy lips separate. Jorge adjusted the cameras to focus on my exposed pussy. But apparently, I was still not exposed enough.

"The computer needs to visualize her vagina to assess lubrication and blood flow. Please use your free hands to pull her inner labia to the side to expose her vagina."

I was mortified as my boss and my husband's boss both reached down and put their fingers in my pussy and pulled my pussy lips wide open. The brilliant pink of my vagina was instantly on display across all the monitors.

"Excellent, we have a baseline. You can let go of her labia now. Would you also like to check, Mr. Spade?"

Mr. Spade just nodded. He came over and began to fondle my pussy. He even stuck two fingers inside.

"I would say she is a little aroused already, judging from her pussy. I bet she gets off on the fact that she is naked in front of us," he laughed.

"Anil, can you come here please?" Jamal requested.

"At this point in your learning, the more normal female anatomy you examine, the better you will be at spotting abnormalities versus normal variations. I know you have already seen her breasts, anus, and genitalia, but I would like you to palpitate them as well, so you know how they feel."

Then he turned to me.

"Miss Kavitha, I would really appreciate it if you would let Anil do a quick breast, rectal, and pelvic exam. It will further his learning and help him be a better doctor."

Although I was already embarrassed by being exposed to my neighbor Anil, I did not want to disappoint Jamal. I nodded.

"Aunt Kavitha, I will now check your breasts," Anil informed me.

I blushed with shame as he proceeded to thoroughly feel my breasts and squeeze my nipples.

"Thank you, Aunt Kavitha. I will now examine your genitals."

He came and stood between my widely spread legs. He gently began to stroke my pussy lips and spread them open. I squealed, as he then pulled back the hood of my clit and squeezed it gently between his fingers. He then inserted two fingers into my vagina and felt around.

"Ok, Aunt Kavitha, I am now going to check your rectum," he said as he pulled out his fingers, and then slipped a finger gently into my anus. His finger was already coated with my vaginal fluid, which lubricated it.

I looked in shame at the monitors. My nipples were still hard from the earlier exam, and my pussy was still gaping open. Anil was smiling as he had his finger in my bottom feeling around.

"All done now. Thank you so much for letting me do this, Aunt Kavitha," he remarked as he withdrew his finger.

"Ok, then we are all ready," Jamal announced.

"One minute, Jamal," Jorge interrupted.

"We need to place the anal probe to measure anal contractions during orgasm!" Jorge continued as he returned from the supply room with what looked like a big black dildo.

"Thanks Jorge, I had forgotten about that. Mr. Spade, would you do the honors," Jamal asked.

"Be happy to. It looks kind of big, and she was tight as a drum before. Let me grease up her asshole first."

He found the jar of Vaseline that he had used earlier and brought it with him, scooping a big glob into his fingers.

"Now pull them thighs back towards her titties to get her asshole front and center," he ordered Mr. Quint my husband's boss, and Mr. Wilson the principal.

They responded, and on the monitor, I could see my anus was now fully exposed.

"Honey, I am going to grease your shitter with my finger now," he announced, and then roughly jammed his big finger into my anus.

"Aah!" I screeched at the sudden intrusion. He wiggled it around inside me, while I lay there panting. Then he pulled it out.

"I should be extra thorough. Let's try two fingers."

This time, he was gentler, inserting one fingertip then the other and slowly going deeper and deeper. He turned his fingers inside of me a few times, and then pulled them out.

"All right we are ready now," he said as he took the instrument from Jorge.

"Eeeee." I squealed as the large instrument penetrated my anus. Mr. Spade kept slow steady pressure, until it was in up to the marking on the instrument.

"All done sweetie," he said looking at me.

"Miss Kavitha, would you squeeze your anus to check that it is working," Jamal instructed me.

I squeezed around the sensor. I could see the number go up on the monitors.

"Good, looks like it is working," Jamal told me.

"Since Jorge is the most familiar with the system, we will have him stimulate, Miss Kavitha," Jamal announced.

I cringed at the prospect of being touched my Jorge, but I did not object.

Jorge walked over to me and stood facing me on the table. He let is eyes crawl slowly over my entire body. Then he bent down and whispered in my ear.

"Hey Kavitha, the fates must love me. When I first saw you teaching in class, I dreamed of what it would be like seeing you naked. Then, I got the chance to witness Jamal examine you. While watching Jamal examining you, I wondered what it would be like to touch your tits and pussy. Now, I get the chance."

I blushed and squirmed with shame.

He started on my breasts. He spent a minute just squeezing and playing with my breasts, and then focused on my nipples. I have extremely sensitive nipples and I soon felt them get hard.

Jorge then moved down in between my legs. He gently began to play with my labia and clit. God, he was talented! I soon heard myself moaning and wishing he would put his fingers inside me.

"Ok, I think she is at the next stage of sexual response. Mr. Quint, Mr. Wilson, will you please spread open Kavitha's labia again so the cameras can see her vagina," Jorge requested, as he stepped to the side to allow the sensors access to my pussy.

Once again, my boss and my husband's boss, reached inside my pussy, and spread it open. Only this time, it was a lot more wet.

"You can let go now, Mr. Quint, Mr. Wilson. Mr. Spade, can you come here and verify that Kavitha is at the next stage of sexual response?" Jorge asked.

The two men holding my legs let go of my pussy and wiped their moist fingers on my thighs.

Mr. Spade came over and felt my nipples. Then he moved to my pussy, putting two fingers inside my sopping vagina.

"Her cunt is wet and swollen. This bitch is in heat!" he announced.

Then he leaned in close and sniffed my pussy. "You can even smell it!"

"Jorge, you had better let her come soon, otherwise she won't be able to take the tension," he laughed.

Jorge once again positioned himself in front of my pussy. He slowly inserted two fingers into my pussy and began to stroke my g-spot, while his thumb applied pressure on my clit. The world slowly faded away, replaced by the sensation in my pussy. Then just as I was about to orgasm, he withdrew his fingers.

I moaned in frustration. The monitors displayed my spasming, twitching pussy. Jorge waited a few seconds. Then he repositioned his fingers so that they barely touched my pussy. I arched my back and pushed my pussy against them.

Jorge smiled and began touching me again. Once more, I climbed towards the peak of sexual release.

Then to my frustration, Jorge stopped again.

"Please, Jorge, let me come!" I screamed in frustration while thrusting my pussy up at him.

I heard the men around me laughing.

"Sure, Kavitha," Jorge replied, and penetrated with three fingers deep inside me.

I began to hump his fingers and moans came from my mouth accompanied by squishy, wet sounds from my pussy.

After a few seconds, I reached the peak. I screamed in ecstasy and my whole body convulsed. I was in a world of pure pleasure.

Eventually, I regained my senses, and still trembling and panting from the orgasm, looked up.

Seeing everyone staring at me brought me back to reality, and I blushed with shame.

"That was quite an orgasm, Miss Kavitha," Jamal remarked.

"And we captured it all: the movements, the heart rate, the increased blood flow, and the anal contractions."

"Thank you so much for demonstrating this for us," Jamal thanked me.

Mr. Spade came and pulled out my rectal probe. Mr. Quint and Mr. Wilson let go of my legs.

Vinod came over and helped me sit up and then helped me stand up and get dressed.

Once I was dressed, we headed out the door.

"That was an amazing demo, Jamal!" Mr. Spade exclaimed.

"Any chance I could get a recording for my collection?" he asked.

"Sure, Mr. Spade. I will have a watermarked recording sent to your office," Jamal replied.

A few weeks later, I received a call from Jamal.

"Miss Kavitha, I have exciting news for you. Mr. Spade made a $10 million anonymous donation to the medical school in your name! We are naming the new wing and the lab after you! The ceremony is in three days, and you will be the guest of honor!"

At the ceremony, except for Mr. Spade, all the people at the VIP event were there, as well as all the administration and medical students. Jamal got up and gave a very wonderful speech praising me. Then the president of the medical school got up.

"This is quite an extra-ordinary event. We normally only name buildings after the donors themselves or faculty members. When an anonymous donor and Jamal proposed this, I and the administration and board were skeptical. However, with Jamal's assistance, we thoroughly and carefully viewed, ahem, reviewed Kavitha's extraordinary body, ahem, body of work and her commitment to education, and we are fully convinced that she is a most deserving recipient. So it is with great pleasure, I announce that this new wing of the medical school and the physiology lab will be named the Kavitha ____ Center for Applied Human Physiology, and our free clinics for children will be renamed the Kavitha ____ Free Clinics."

Everyone applauded as I stood up and went to the podium to give my acceptance speech. As I shook hands with the president, and the board members and administrators, I felt a mixture of shame and excitement, knowing they had all seen the recording of me!