My Husband and His Rival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xXaloneXx
xXaloneXx
38 Followers

I kissed him breathlessly, delirious from the sensations.  "You don't have flatter me anymore, fucker, you already got your dick in me."

He liked that.  I imagined how perfect we must have looked having sex with each other.  The only way it was bad was that I had kinda promised not to.  I kissed him  again, rewarding myself for being so naughty.

He sat back on the bed and lifted me onto his lap, and because I had to bend my long legs to be able to sit on him his cock went even deeper and more upwards into my pussy.  I rested my arms loosely around his neck and resignedly made out with him as he cupped my breast with one hand and cupped my ass cheek with the other, slowly and  deeply pushing  into me.

"I can't wait to tell everyone how easy it was to fuck you, the fantasy chick everyone wanted a piece of," he said.

"Oh, no," I said teasingly, knowing it would probably make this jerk more likely to do it, "it wasn't easy."

"Seems like I've been fucking you longer than it took to fuck you."

"Ahhhh," I moaned.

"I'm guessing it was the other way around for your husband," he said.

"Ohhhhh, god." I moaned.  Did he have to bring him into it--  and did it have to turn me on so much?  For his sake, I had to take a little bit of power back from this bragging jerk, and show him I could control him.

"Just please don't cum in me," I said, blatantly lying.  "Baby, please pull out."  I slid my tongue into his mouth and kissed him hotly.

The aggressiveness surprised him.  "Fuck," he said.

"Come on baby, you're a strong man, you can hold it,"  I said naughtily.  "You don't want to cum in another man's wife, do you?"

"Fuck," he said.

"Ohhhhh, ahhhhh," I cooed, getting more aroused at the game I was playing with him.  

I fell to my back and pulled him over me.  "Oh baby,  you can't cum in your coworker's wife... that would be so wrong... what if I liked it...?"

"Ugh," he groaned, trying to hold back.

"He wouldn't be happy if you came inside me."  I pouted.  "I'd try to tell him it wasn't a big deal, but he'd still be jealous.  How would I ever make it up to him?"

To his own surprise he erupted, pulling his head away from me to groan, but with wicked pride I pulled his head back to mine and tongued him deeply, forcing his orgasm into both ends of me at the same time, and when I had his tongue in my mouth, I let myself enjoy the feel of his spasming cock.

I arched my back, his tongue delicately bit between my teeth, and I slid one hand down his back to his pumping ass while dragging my other foot up his leg.  

"Oh, god, please pull out, please don't come in me...." I said as I pinned his clenching ass into me.  I was going to make this bastard unable to forget me, I was going to make him want me again and again and never have me. He groaned and thrust, his giant cock swelling even more pornographically within my selfish, insatiable pussy.  "Oh, fuck!  Oohhhhh!" I giggled and moaned at the same time, "ohhh, fuck, I can feel you cumming inside me!  Oh god, you fucker what are you doing to me?  Ahhh!"  I let him blast away, hosing my cervix with his cum, my pussy squeezing and contracting against his pulsing shaft, a look of both macho ecstasy and vanquished surprise on his face.  I giggled in his face, and came hard.  That'll teach him!

xXaloneXx
xXaloneXx
38 Followers