All Comments on 'My Husband Asked Me to Take Charge'

by cynthiablaine7

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

He knows where his car keys are and he'd better use them soon or his dick will be using another key.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wonder how

many men in the real world are actually as stupid as this? And how many women would also be prepared to live with someone who is so pathetic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Nice erotic account. Hope she graduates to the paddle and cane and makes him cry like a sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I wish all women were as open to this as Ellen. I’m sure it would strengthen many relationships.

Safari4444Safari4444about 3 years ago

I wish that was me, I seek a VERY dominating woman,

RichardARichardAalmost 3 years ago

I dated a very very naughty woman once, who alternated between being submissive and dominant. It changed depending on her mood I guess. When she was dominant, boy was she dominant. The afternoon that blew my mind was a quiet day in her sunlit kitchen. We were reading. All of a sudden, with that twinkle she'd get in her eyes sometimes, she said, "Are you clean?" Confused, I said, "What?" She said with a smile, "You used the bathroom a while ago. Are you clean?" I stammered "Of course, what are you talking about?" She stood and pointed at the counter, "Bend over the counter. I need to inspect you." I completely couldn't believe this, felt my face turn beet red and hot. "What? No... you don't need to do this!" She replied, "Now... bend over that counter!" I just sort of felt helpless and yet excited. I stood at the counter and leaned over it. "Pull down your pants!" I undid my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. "Underwear too!" Now perspiring, I pulled them down to my ankles, hoping to god that I really had wiped myself well, because this was obviously going to happen. And it was happening on a very sunny day with the light coming in directly through her kitchen windows. She knelt down behind me and said "Spread your cheeks so I can see your asshole." I couldn't believe this was happening. I mean, it wasn't the first time she'd seen this part of my body, but not like this. I reached back and gripped my cheeks and pulled them apart. "Wider!" Oh my god, as if this wasn't already embarrassing enough. So I pulled wider. "Jesus!" she said, "You're not very clean." My body temperature doubled and my shame tripled. She didn't say anything for a while as I remained bent like that, with my anus on full display. I certainly hope this wasn't visible from any neighbor's window. Eventually she said, "I think you'd better take a shower, now. And when you get back, I'm going to inspect your ass again." And she walked out of the kitchen, leaving me to pull up my pants and head to the bathroom. I'll never forget that afternoon.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

Why would he want to live with a woman who informs and includes others about her intimate sex life so over his head? What does this have to do with a loving, caring partner? Send her to the gutter where she belongs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous