My Husband Asked Me to Take Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Andrew, " I remarked in response, "you will learn to be good and you will not question my decisions. I will hear you out at my discretion but do not feel you can have your way around here." I wanted Andrew to understand that he could raise questions but if I felt he was out of line in any way, he might be spanked just because I felt he needed to be.

Then I began alternating cheeks as I snapped the hairbrush on his already bruised bottom, making my spanks harder as we went along, and eliciting more cries and pleas for me to stop.

I stopped and told Andrew to stand but to leave his panties and trousers where they were. I led him to the corner, told him to get his nose right into it, and to stand there silent until he would be allowed to leave it.

Once he was facing the corner and quiet, I returned to sit across from Susie. I liked the idea of discussing his conduct with his sister in front of him and without his participation.

"How often did you find you needed to discipline Andrew?" I asked her.

"Oh, I'm trying to remember, Ellen," Susie said rather bluntly. "Andy gradually began to behave better but I recall having to spank him a few times a week at the start. He had annoyed me by continuing to sniff my soiled panties from the bathroom hamper."

"Did you supervise him in the toilet?" I went on.

"Sometimes," Susie replied. "I was pleased you mentioned having him sit down to do his business because I set that as a requirement. I didn't have him wear panties because that was beyond my authority, but I did like getting him to use the toilet the way girls do."

"Andrew has been told that he will ask my permission at home or when he is with me for permission to use the toilet," I observed. "He knows that if he hasn't behaved well, he may have to wait for that permission to be given."

We went on to discuss Andrew's conduct while he remained standing facing the corner. I could see that he likely needed to pee, because he was shifting his feet in that way that we do when having a pressing need for relief.

"You look like you need to pee, Andrew," I said loudly. "Do you?"

He responded by nodding his head affirmatively. "Say it aloud," I said. "Say 'I need to pee, Miss Ellen," I added.

"Andrew has already wet his panties once when he was told he would have to wait to use the toilet," I offhandedly mentioned to Susie, who smiled.

A moment later, I heard him say just that: "I need to pee, Miss Ellen." I went over to another corner where I had placed a child's wooden potty I had found in a shop. I pulled it out into the middle of the room.

"You can come over, sit on this potty, and relieve yourself now, Andrew," I said. "Don't dawdle or I will have to postpone your chance to pee."

Losing all dignity, Andrew walked as quickly as the panties and trousers around his legs would allow him and sat on the little potty, clearly feeling discommoded and embarrassed. It seemed to take him a little while to get his pee stream started.

Susie watched, obviously fascinated. Sitting behind him, she grinned at me. I liked the way this was proceeding.

With his face as red as his bottom now, Andrew finally began to pee. I intended at some point to punish him by making him start and stop but decided to reserve that for when he misbehaved seriously and deserved such refinements in his disciplining.

He was getting more and more upset, so I decided we would proceed further after he finished. I had placed a toilet roll next to the potty and I told him he should use it to wipe his penis. He did a double take, but followed my instruction.

I told him he could stand and put the potty next to the door. After Susie left, I would have him assume responsibility for emptying and cleaning it. But now I had planned another humiliation.

"Go over now and bend over the end of the couch," I ordered Andrew. "Susie is going to discipline you now, and I've told you that you may be disciplined in front of others and if I feel it appropriate, by others."

I had previously discussed with Susie my wanting her to take over disciplining him in this session. I now watched as she stood and withdrew a short very flexible cane she had bent to fit into her handbag. As Andrew watched in horror, she swished it in the air a few times.

She walked over and stood on one side behind him.

"You remember my little cane, don't you, Andy?" Susie said rather cutely to my husband. "Come on, I want an answer," she said more sharply.

Andrew now responded that he did remember her using it on his bottom.

"I figured you did, sweetie," she answered with a gracious tone. Then she placed the cane with her hand across his bottom, drew it back, and flicked it with her wrist. The stroke was not delivered with much power, but it clearly did its job.

Andrew flinched as it struck his bottom and then cried out loudly.

Susie took her time. She understood that cane strokes should be allowed to sink in, something I was just learning from her. She then drew it back and fired again, this time with more strength, and aimed at the top of his bottom cheeks. He howled again.

She then aimed at the base of his bottom, almost in the crease between his bottom and his thighs. This stroke almost led him to stand up and get out of position.

"Stay bent over the couch, Andrew," I said firmly, "if you know what's good for you!"

Susie gave him two more strokes that crisscrossed the others and elicited loud screams from Andrew. She then glanced at me and I indicated that that was a good place to stop.

She walked back to her chair and slipped the cane into her large handbag.

"Thanks, Susie," I said warmly, "for helping me this time. You were a great support."

"Anytime, Ellen," she responded equally pleasantly. She rose and indicated she would be going.

I told Andrew to stay in position and walked her to the front door. I had a chance to again thank her very quietly.

"You're doing this perfectly, Ellen dear," she said warmly. "I'm glad I could help but you've done what you intended. Congratulations."

She left, and I returned to the living room.

"She's gone, Andrew," I told him, "and I know her being here and getting to cane you was embarrassing for you. But I wanted to let you know that I intend to do what we agreed and that is to be truly in charge here. You can stand up and kiss me now, if you feel so inclined, for doing what we both want. And you can pull up your undies and trousers."

Andrew stood and wiped his eyes. He walked over and took me in his arms and kissed me.

"Thank you for taking charge of me, Ellen," he said. I didn't mind his not saying "Miss Ellen" when no one else was here.

After we enjoyed a fairly quick dinner, we went hand in hand to our bedroom. I intended to end any disciplinary session in bed. We both undressed completely and when we were in bed, I pointed to my crotch. Andrew knew what I wanted and moved over to apply his oral talents to my lips, my clit, and my cunt. It had been a good day and now that we were in bed together, it only got better.

12