My Husband Does Not Need To Know Ch. 04

Story Info
Ch 4 Loving Wife with Voyeur Husband.
3.5k words
4.26
13.2k
13
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Karyn. With the help of my brother Randy, I discovered that my husband Jay was lining men up for me to have sex with, while watching via hidden cameras throughout our house. I now remember his friend Dirk using a camera while I was giving the bartender Tom at the hotel a blowjob. This means that Dirk and Chuck were part of the set up. I did not realize that Jay was into "wife-watching" or cuckholding. I guess that I do not mind him watching me with other men, but I am a little upset that I was not aware of it. I will take this one step at a time until I see how I handle it. At least he knew nothing about my fun with my brother Randy.

For a few weeks, our married life went on normally with our sex once a week. It was nothing too exciting, but was gratifying for us both.

One evening Jay starts talking excitingly about a new customer he has been talking to. His name is Jack, he is from Chicago, and if he can land him as a customer, it will mean thousands in our bank account. Jack will be coming to Minneapolis next Tuesday and Jay wants me to go with he and Jack to dinner that evening. Jay treats me exceptionally good financially but is not the most romantic type so going to dinner sounds nice.

As Tuesday came Jay mentions that the dinner with Jack will be at the same hotel where Dirk and Chuck stayed before. Jack is staying there and with the restaurant and the bar it will be a wonderful place to conduct business. Then Jay also mentions that he will have to leave by 8 pm as he must leave early on Wednesday morning for a business trip up north. I am becoming disappointed at the short evening until Jay says, "Sweetheart, would you mind maybe staying a little longer with Jack to help sell the contract? I have faith in your intelligence and think you can help a lot with it. I know that some drinking will be happening so I will book a room for you. You can do some shopping while you are downtown tomorrow, then come home at your leisure. Here is $500 to buy some things. It will be much more if we can swing this deal."

I say, "I do appreciate your faith in me in helping you get this contract. Does it involve anything more than talking with Jack?"

Jay says, "Maybe a little dancing if you wish. He is flying out early so it shouldn't be a late night."

We meet with Jack at the hotel restaurant and have a great start to our relationship. He is well over 6', chiseled body, well groomed, with a very handsome face. He is very complimentary about Jay's proposal, saying that everything looks very promising. He brings me into the conversation by asking broad questions of the business.

After dinner we move to the bar where soft rock is playing in the background. I see the bartender Tom behind the bar and give him a quick smile. He recognizes me immediately and smiles back. We sit in a circular booth and bring more business questions into the conversation. Jack says, "the contract sounds fine with me and is almost a full go. I will recommend it to my partner and see if we can complete it next week."

Jay says, "I really appreciate that. I am going to leave Karyn here to answer any other questions you might have. I must get an early start tomorrow going up the country."

Jay turns to me saying, "Let's have one dance before I leave."

We move together on the floor as I ask Jay, "Are you sure that you are okay with leaving me here with Jack?"

Jay answers, "Sure, you can handle everything easily. You are smart and I know that you love me." As the dance ends Jay kisses me, shakes Jack's hand, and leaves.

I sit back down and smile at Jack saying, "Do you have any questions for me?"

Jack smiles back, answering, "Only will you dance with me?"

We stand and I move into his muscular arms. They encircle me as he sweeps me onto the dance floor. I know that his expensive suit and my shimmering dress look amazing. It amazes me how smooth he moves, and I become entranced with the moment. We continue dancing for several songs as he pulls me in tighter. I love the scent of him and nuzzle my lips to his neck. Jack responds with a hardness developing behind his zipper. We finally break apart and return to the table. I excuse myself to go to the ladies room. As I come out, the bartender Tom is waiting for me.

Tom says, "I don't know this gentleman, but you and your husband seems okay with him. Here is my number. Call me when you are thru with him. We need to talk. Your room is the same as when I delivered drinks to you last month."

As I sit down with Jack, he asks,"Do you and your husband have a open relationship?"

I answer, "We have never mentioned it but many private moments are not discussed within a marriage."

Jack smiles, stands up taking my hands, and leans in for a gentle kiss. He says, "Come be with me for a while."

We hold hands all the way to Jack's room. When we enter Jack wraps his strong arms around me and kisses me deeply. I respond with my tongue dancing with his. My hands move to his tight ass feeling how nice it is. Jack slips my dress off my shoulders letting it slide to the floor. I help him remove his jacket and then his shirt. The tight curls of hair on his chest feel wonderful. My hands move without thinking to his belt, undoing it. I unbutton his pants and slowly slide them down. His silky form fitting boxers have a beautiful tent in them. I slide them down enough for the large head of his cock to become uncovered. The pre cum is coming out in large drops. My lips quickly catch all the pre cum loving the slick taste of him. I continue sliding his boxers down and off.

As I stand up and begin to nuzzle his neck, Jack takes off my bra and panties saying, "These are now mine. I might give them back the next time we meet."

I smile as I say, "I want to treat you special", as I lay on my back on the bed with my head hanging down.

Jack has a surprised look on his face but quickly moves, allowing me to slowly suck his big cock into my mouth. As I savor his large cockhead and all the precum with my tongue, I watch the large veins on his cock enlarge. I am amazed at the effect my mouth is having on his beautiful cock. I reach behind him and pull his ass forward to begin sliding his cock into my throat. The excitement of the moment lets me swallow him completely. Jack begins fucking my mouth slowly as his eyes roll back into his head. Before long I feel his cock enlarging and see his balls tightening up. I move my middle finger up to his anus and press my finger into it. As his anus clamps down on my finger, his cock explodes, sending waves of his delicious cum into my throat. As his eyes open and he looks down at me, he slowly withdraws that beautiful cock. He pulls me up, takes me in his arms, and gives me a sweet, tender, long kiss.

Jack says, "I have never had that done before. You are a magnificent little woman."

We lay on the bed exploring each other's bodies for a few minutes. Then Jack drops down and begins to taste the nectar of my pussy. I quickly realize that he is an expert at this, and I relax to fully enjoy this experience. His tongue explores all the folds and depths of my pussy and ass. Soon my clit begins swelling to a beautiful feeling, and my moans begin deep in my throat and out between my lips. As I roll thru my climax I lock his head down with my legs.

We finally relax while rubbing on each other. Jack says, "So how do you prefer your sex? Easy, slow, rough, sweet?" I answer, "Tonight I would like forceful but not painful. Take what you want and I will respond the same."

Jack lays me on my back and puts my legs high, to my shoulders. He holds his cock and begins to slap my pussy and clit with it. It feels so good with all the force he is using. He slides his cockhead into my dripping pussy and then slides it down to my anus, where he forcefully pushes his cock into. There is a little pain but also a lot of pleasure. He withdraws, and then slams deep back into my pussy for the first time. I keep my legs high letting him get the maximum depth of it. My body is feeling every hard stroke and my mind is going numb from it. After a few minutes, Jack turns me over, and enters my pussy hard and deep again. So deep, so hard, that I am panting keeping my breath. He then withdraws and very slowly enters my ass, filling me as I have never felt before. He buries his cock to where I feel his balls on my pussy. Slowly he fucks my tight ass. I know that he is feeling what I am feeling right now. Never have I felt so good. He reaches under me to my pussy, his middle finger down my slit and putting pressure on my clit. His side fingers put immense pressure on my pussy lips squeezing them tightly against his middle finger. I can feel my clit swelling so big it is about to explode. Jack pulls back to where only his cock head is in my ass and holds there. I feel him start trembling and as he drives forward hard, a shout escapes him, and I feel his hot boiling cum shoot deep into my ass. This makes me have another hard climax! I collapse face first onto the bed trying to catch my breath. I feel Jack's cock twitching out the last drops of cum into my ass. What a feeling! What a lover!

Finally Jack rolls off me and holds me tenderly. Jack says, "Karyn, you are the most wonderful lover that I have ever had. We will get together again soon."

I say, "And you are at the top of my list of lovers. You had better come again soon."

Knowing that Jack has an early flight out, I go to the bathroom, come out, get dressed, and give him one last kiss. I go to my reserved room where Dirk, Chuck, and I played before.

I call Tom who says that he will be right up. I start the Jacuzzi and undress. When Tom knocks, I open the door with nothing but a smile. I say, "come join me", and step into the jacuzzi. I watch as Tom strips slowly showing me his stocky body and beautiful black thick long cock. He smiles as he steps into the jacuzzi.

Tom says, "We need to talk. Your husband came here a couple of days ago asking me to put hidden cameras in your room. He got my name from your two friends that were here before. He said that he loves watching you have sex without you knowing. I told him that I could not do that or I would lose my job. He said that he had a movie of you giving me a blowjob that enjoys watching."

I answer, "I know about his hidden cameras and I do enjoy giving him a show occasionally. I would be okay with having sex with another man while he is in the room but guess the cameras give him his thrill. However, I also would like some private sex escapades without him knowing."

As we wash each other I say, "Tom, tonight I would love for you to give me slow loving sex. I do not even need another climax. I just had two great ones with Jack, but now just want to feel loved."

Tom says, "I would love to arrange some of your "private sex escapes" for you. I know several customers that always ask if I can arrange sex for them while in town. I could pick safe ones for you from nice gentlemen. I could even arrange this room for you to use for the action."

I say, "Wow! That sounds too easy. I will have to think about the excitement of that, not knowing the men, etc. Now you got me thinking!"

We dry off and lay on the bed, cuddling. Soft kisses soon lead to Tom's large cock getting hard. My pussy is wet from just cuddling with him. Tom rolls on top of me and slides his cock gently into my pussy. We move slowly together for 20 minutes. I could feel his cock enlarging and he speeds up until he explodes his cum all the way deep inside my pussy. It feels so warm and comforting. We roll sideways and hold each other, with his large black cock still inside of me.

Tom holds me all night. It is so relaxing and wonderful. He wakes me at 9 am with a sweet gentle kiss. Tom says, "Hey Babe, I had breakfast sent up. Hope you are hungrry."

As we eat, we pick up the conversation from last night.

Tom says, "I'm serious about lining you up with safe, nice men. If you want some private and fun sex, you might consider it. And another thing, how about if I go home with you and we make a great show on the cameras for Jay. I believe we would all enjoy that!"

I start laughing and say, "Oh, Jay would love that! Let's do that!"

As we come into our home, I take Tom by the hand and lead him to the center of the living room. I turn on some slow dance music, move into Tom's arms, give him a sensual kiss, and begin moving slowly to the music. After a few minutes, I lean back and begin unbuttoning his shirt. I gently move my hand over his bare chest and reach in to gently suck on each nipple. I slip his shirt off his shoulders and move my hands over his back, knowing how my white hands contrast to his Black skin for the cameras.

Tom moves back and slowly unbuttons my shirt, letting it drop to the floor. He turns me around to face the cameras and opens my bra, letting it drop. His large black hands encircle my white tits. When I look down at this contrast, my pussy begins to get wet. I know my husband will love this slow show. Tom's black fingers slowly roll my nipples making them extremely hard He slides his hands slowly down over my tummy and moves his hands to my hips. I feel my panties sliding down as his hands move down. The cool air on the wetness of my pussy excites me further.

I turn around and slowly unbuckle Tom's belt. I release the waist button and slowly unzip his pants. I slowly slide them down to the floor and help him step out of them. His tight bikini underwear shows promise of a huge cock. I slowly move my hands over the bulge exciting Tom further. I kneel before him slowly lowering his underwear, watching the beautiful black erection emerge moving right toward my lips. My pink tongue and lips are another sharp contrast to his black cock that is sure to turn my husband Jay on. I rub his beautiful black cock all over my face. Standing, I give Tom a long sensual hug with my body pressed tightly against his. We turn and walk slowly to my bedroom with our arms around each other like lovers should.

As we enter my bedroom we move the covers to the foot of the bed, leaving the white sheets for the show we are going to give Jay. I lay sideways on my back with my head hanging down. Tom steps up to my face and gently places his cock head in my mouth. I lick all around the head and slowly suck his black cock into my mouth. I am so into the idea of pleasing both Tom and my husband, who I am sure is watching. I slowly suck that large beautiful cock into my white throat. I urge Tom to begin fucking my face by grabbing his ass and pulling him into me. Soon I have reached his balls touching my nose. Tom is picking up his speed and I feel his black cock getting larger. I reach further and place my finger into his ass. I see his balls tightening and with a loud grunt, he empties his hot cum deep into my thoat. I swallow what I can and let the rest drain down my cheeks into my hair. His cum tastes so good!

We move up onto the white sheets where Tom is silhouetted so nicely. He gives me a sweet sensous kiss, tasting his own cum. Our kiss last 3 to 4 minutes. Tom then kisses slowly down my white body, never missing a place. He continues down to my toes where he gently sucks on each one. He turns me over, licking his was back to my ass where he separates my cheeks to deeply lick my anus. Oh, what a feeling this is. Then he turns me over to where his tongue starts tantalizing my pussy lips. His tongue separates my lips a shis tongue delves deeper. He starts gently sucking on my clit. I know that he is an expert at this. I let my feelings flow freely and soon I feel a magnificant climax building. I roll over the top of it with my thighs and hands holding his head tight against my pussy.

Tom slides up and I guide his hard black cock into my pussy. We slowly fuck as I savor his dark Black body locked with my white body. I know that Jay will be seeing this aspect of our sex. Tom has me stand and bend over the bed, so that he can show Jay his black cock slowly fucking my white pussy from behind. We continue changing positions, slowly fucking for over an hour.

Tom says, "I think we have made one hell of a movie. Let's cum together now."

We put all our feelings into our ultimate action, cumming together beautifully. We collapse together with Tom's big beautiful black arms around me and my white legs wrapped around his black ass. We catch our breath and Tom whispers, "I think Jay will love this movie." I give him a satisfied smile back,

Tom puts his clothes on and gives me a lingering, sensual kiss. I continue laying there with my legs together, holding Toms' cum inside me.

In 20 minutes I hear Jay come in. As he enters the bedroom he says, "Oh, there you are. Looks like you are waiting for me." Jay hurriedly strips his clothes off and wraps his arms around me.

Jay says, "You must have got my text about being home soon. You are so warm. Thankyou for thinking of being ready for me." Jay snuggles tight and smelling my hair says, "That is a wonderful perfume you are wearing."

Jay is already rock hard and enters my pussy easily. He says, "You are sooo wet! I'm glad that I still turn you on so."

After a quick 15 minute hard fuck Jay empties his cum into me, mixing it with Tom's cum. We go to sleep cuddled together.

Eight days later I am thinking how well Jay treats me and how much I love him. I receive a text from Tom saying, "We briefly spoke of you being interested in private sex escapes. Here is a picture of Preston Jackson from Arizona. Seems to be a nice person. He comes here 2 or 3 times a year regarding his church work. He asked about female companionship." The picture is of an older man, clean cut, shaved head, well built, and handsome.

I google the name in Arizona and find that Preston Jackson is the head Pastor of a large church in Tucson. He is 62 years oid. He also has 8 children. I think, "He is handsome. He is 4 years older than my father. It woud be like a blind date. Should I? I'm not sure." Then giggling, I think,"Maybe he would fill me up with some of his religion."I text back to Tom.