My Husband Does Not Need To Know Ch. 05

Story Info
Loving Wife takes on 4 men.
1.4k words
3.63
15.4k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Karyn. I have fucked around on my husband Jay several times. Once I realized that he had hidden cameras in the house I realized how much he liked to watch me. I had spoken with my friend Tom, a Black Bartender at a large hotel, about my wishes for a private sex life without Jay knowing, Tom said he would let me know when a nice opportunity offered itself.

I had just received a text from Tom with a picture of an older gentlemen. His name was Preston and came to town a few times each year for his church work. Tom said that Preston had asked about a nice lady. I googled him up to find that he was 63 years old, 8 children, and was head of a large Texas church. He looked like he might be fun even though he was 4 years older than my father. I texted back to Tom that I would be there shortly.

As I entered the bar i spotted Preston immediately. I walked over to where he sat and introduced myself. I smiled at Tom who smiled back at both of us. Preston smoothly took my arm and walked me to the elevator. I told Preston how I enjoyed meeting up with him and that he seemed like a fun gentleman. He smiled back saying, "I think we will both really enjoy the afternoon."

Preston opened the door and holding my hand, led me in. To my surprise there were 3 more older gentlemen in the room. As I stared, I stated, "I don't think this is what I am interested in."

Preston smiled saying, "Let me explain. We are all Elders with our church and meet 3 or 4 times a year. While we plan, we increase our intake of Testosterone to become more aware of our needs, When we finish our planning, we like to purge our bodies of our excess Testosterone. We are asking for your help with this private ritual. We will show you nothing but our greatest respect for helping us with this. You obviously enjoy sex very much or you wouldn't have come. We are all married, and our wives know nothing about this ritual we carry out.

I say, "This is one of the kinkiest things I have ever heard of, but it sounds wildly exciting. So how long does it take to drain all this excess testosterone from you?"

Prestone smiles and answers, "Each of us are different but generally two big loads of cum each. We all are really looking forward to that first big release. Can I get you to help me?"

I smile as I say, "Show me what you have for me to work with!"

Preston smiles as he stands slowly unzipping his slacks. He slowly takes his shirt off and slides his boxer shorts and slacks to the floor. His large, long, shaven cock stands straight out pointing at me. A very large drop of his precum forms on his beautiful large cock head.

I cannot hold myself back any longer. My tongue reaches out to slowly taste his precum. It seems to start the precum to begin running freely into my mouth. I stand up and let my dress slide to the floor, followed by my bra and panties. I see the other three men undressing, their cocks standing erect, All three look nice in size and thickness.

I lay on my back with my head hanging down. I reach for Preston's beautiful cock and guide his cock head to my mouth. The precum seems to be openly running from his slit. I begin sucking him, loving his flavor. I feel one of the men settle in between my thighs, guiding his cock into my pussy, filling it. I just love being fucked by a hard cock of a stranger while sucking Preston deep into my throat. I hear him moaning as his balls begin to tighten. I reach my hands around his ass and press my finger into his anus. He then feeds me his cock all the way to his balls and his cum erupts deep into my throat. The testosterone must have given him an oversize load of cum. I swallow as fast as possible but much of it runs down my face into my hair.

At that time, I also feel the stranger between my legs ram his cock deep into my pussy, wildly filling me with his hot cum. I continued laying on my back catching my breath.

After a couple of minutes, I turn over onto my stomach. I feel two hands lift up my hips and a nice cock slips into my pussy. The last man slips under my face where his nice 7" cock is standing up for my mouth. His precum is freely running from his cock head. I slip his cock into my mouth tasting his wonderful flavor, I begin letting his cock slip down my throat while the man fucking me from behind keeps his rhythm going. With the two loads of cum that I have already received my body is still craving more. The man behind me picks up his speed and depth and quickly blows his large load of cum into my pussy. I feel the 7" cock in my mouth swelling and his balls tightening. I slip my fingertip into his anus, and he blows his wonderful load of cum into my mouth. I manage to swallow most of it, I continue laying there as his cock softens in my mouth. I curl into a ball in the middle of the bed, saying, "Wow!"

The men lay around me still petting me. My smile on my face and on the faces of the four men says it all. So much cock in such a short time! Right now, I am completely satisfied.

Preston says, "I think we found the perfect little woman for our ritual. Do you think you can finish all of us again?

I smile saying, "give me a few more minutes. That was great! I hope each of you still has a nice load for me."

I close my eyes and totally relax. Soon my eyes open, my smile appears on my face, and I say, "Preston, I want your beautiful cock in my ass. Lay on your back."

As Preston lays back, I use the cum in my pussy to lube my ass. I straddle him in reverse cowgirl and slip his large, wonderful cock into my ass. I lay back on him while motioning one of the men to get on top and fuck me. I motion to the other two to kneel on each side of my head so that I could take turns sucking each of them.

I now have Preston's cock in my ass, another fucking me, sucking one more, and another in my hand. No woman has ever been so excited! We all begin moving and I soon I feel my body climaxing on the cock in my pussy. Preston's rhythm of his wonderful cock in my ass, was sending me over the edge all thru my ass. The man in my mouth and the one in my hand keep changing and I am so satisfied. It is taking all of them longer to cum this time which gives me further satisfaction.

The man fucking me speeds up and blows a nice load of cum into my pussy. The man in my hand quickly moves to my pussy and begins fucking it hard. The man fucking my mouth cums next, with much of his cum rolling down onto Preston's face. I feel Preston's large cock still steadily pumping into my ass and am just loving the feeling of his cock and the man in my pussy keeping time with each other. Both start speeding up and grunting loudly. They both explode their cum into me at and same time while I experience one of the best climax's that I have ever had!

The men all take quick showers and pack quickly. Preston is the last to leave saying, "We will see you again in 3 months"

I text Tom saying, "Please come up when you can."

I lay back thinking, " this was one of my best dreams ever! There was no way that this just happened. How could I have taken so much cock and cum in such a short time. It had to all have been a dream!"

I drift off to sleep as I feel Tom feeding his large black cock into my cum filled pussy.