My Husband Does Not Need To Know Ch. 03

Story Info
Brother Sister Sex.
3.4k words
4.27
25.3k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Karyn. My husband is Jay. I still have not realized that over a year ago my husband had a hidden surveillance system installed throughout the house.

My parents have a rustic cabin on a lake 150 miles north of Minneapolis. Each May, my brother Randy and I with our spouses, help them get the cabin ready for the summer.

I tell Jay that we have scheduled the project for next weekend. Jay says, "I think I will plan something else to do. I really do not enjoy the rustic way of life. Why don't you just go up with Randy and his wife."

I say, "My parents really need the help, and they enjoy their time up there so much. I have to help them at least one day with the clean-up."

Randy tells me they will be happy to have me ride with them. We make plans to take off at 7 am on Saturday.

I am waiting on Saturday morning when Randy pulls up. I say, "Where is Deb? (Randy's wife)." Randy says, "Get in. It's just you and I today."

I can tell Randy is really pissed. As we start riding, I say, "Okay, tell me what the hell is going on now. I know that you two have some problems."

Randy says, "Deb is always bitching about everything now. She is never happy, especially since I got the promotion to Detective in the police department. She hates my long hours. I'm even lucky to get sex twice a month now."

I say," Whoa! A big stud like you only getting laid twice a month! I don't believe it!"

Randy says, "I don't want to talk about it."

We drive for a couple of hours making small talk. I then get a telephone call from our parents. Mom says, "Your father forgot his pills, so we have to drive back home. With so much distance we are just going to wait until tomorrow to go back up to the cabin."

Randy and I discuss what we should do. We decide we are too close now to just turn around, so we decide to just finish the trip now and start the spring cleanup. As we get close, we stop to get some water, soft drinks, and snacks for the day.

We finally get to the long, wooded driveway and enter. We must stop frequently to clear branches. As we come up on the cabin, we can tell no one has been there since last fall. We get out and stretch, then go inside and open all the windows to start airing it out. We sit down on the deck and discuss where we want to start.

Randy starts getting into his bad mood again. I say, "Hey Bro, you need to talk to me about all of this. Don't just carry it inside you. Is this only about Deb?"

Randy says, "Yeah, we argue all the time it seems. We don't seem to have anything in common anymore. And she does not seem to want any sex. Maybe she is getting it elsewhere."

I say, "You are a handsome viral male. Get hooked up with a woman on the side. The best sex is kept secret."

Randy says, "If I got caught at that I would lose Deb and maybe my job. And what are you saying about your sex?"

I say, "My sex is fantastic! And Jay is not the best lover in my life."

Randy says, "Wow! What a shocker! Guess I did not know you as good as I thought I did. Tell me about your extra lover."

I say, "More than one is all I will say right now. Let's get started on cleaning up the yard. And this bra is too tight."

I go inside and remove my bra, go back out, and grab a rake.

Randy grabs a rake and says, "We aren't through with this conversation yet. Tell me how you reconciled this in your mind. I wish I could think the same way."

As we work, I am thinking on my reasoning for my sexual beliefs. Finally, I say, "I believe sex should be for fun. Also, for procreation if you wish. But most of all just for fun if no one is being hurt. Gosh, I just love having great sex! Anytime during the day is wonderful for it. I just ask that my partner is nice and enjoys it as much as I do."

Randy looks at me with a surprised look and says, "Wow! You are surprising me with all this. And Jay doesn't know about it?"

I say, "No, he does not. The strangest thing is that Jay seems to want to have sex more when I play with someone else. It seems that within an hour of me having sex, he shows up with a hard on and wants sex immediately. But it never takes long for him to finish. Jay is a sexy man but isn't as good as others I've had."

Randy says, "Sis, I really appreciate you opening up to me with all of this. You really have given me something to think about."

We keep working as the temperature goes up to 75 degrees. Randy stops to take off his shirt. I ask, "You trying to show me some skin? You are looking good Bro."

Randy says, "Eat your heart out Sis! It's too hot for a shirt."

I say nothing but as he keeps raking, I quietly take of my shirt leaving me topless. After a few minutes he notices and says, "Hot Damn, Sis! What are you doing? Don't you think my life is tough enough that I have to see you half naked?"

I answer, "You are the one who said that it is too hot for a shirt. I am just taking your advice. If you don't like it, don't look!"

Randy says, "I sure didn't say that I don't like it! You have a great figure. It's just that I can't get much work done with you like that!"

We work until we almost have the yard cleaned up. We stop for a break, and I say, "Let's walk down to the lake." We start walking and I slip my arm around his waist. He answers by wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

Randy says, "I really appreciate you opening up to me about the way you see sex. It seems so natural to be that way. Maybe I can get my views to be that way too."

I answer, "It just seems right to me. Sex is so much fun and should be treated that way. I wish I could get Jay to think like I do on sex too. Here, I'll help you think about it." I reach and pull his hand down where it cups my tit. This sends an electric shock thru me with excitement.

Randy stops and turns me toward him while still cupping my tit. He looks deep into my eyes as he says, "Are you sure that you are okay with this?" I answer by putting his other hand on my other tit.

I ask, "Does this feel good to you? Does it make you happy? I enjoy it or I would not have placed your hands there. That is what I am saying to you. If it feels good and hurts no one is it right?"

Randy leans in and gives me a sweet, light kiss. He gently squeezes my tits while rolling my nipples between his thumb and finger. He says, "I think that I really am starting to believe in the way you believe. Let's back off a little while until I fully understand my feelings." He lets go of my tits and hugs me to his chest with his head resting on top of mine. I wrap my arms around him also as we stand by the lake.

At that time, we hear some distant thunder. We start back to the cabin as the wind starts lightly blowing. We put our shirts back on and I say, "let's go to that burger joint and get some take out lunch to bring back. We can see what the storm is going to do."

By the time that we get our takeout and get back to the cabin, the wind has really gotten strong. We go in the cabin and close the windows. We sit on the porch eating and watching the wind destroy our morning's work. The rain runs us into the cabin. While we are waiting for the storm to pass, we run the water to clear the lines. We get the oil lamps out and make sure they work. The thunder is loud, and the rain pours down. We know that the yard needs to be cleaned again and decide that we will just spend the night and do it tomorrow. It starts getting quite dark and then the electricity goes out. The temperature has dropped considerably.

I ask, "Okay Bro, what do we do now?

Randy says, "I will get the fireplace going so we will keep warm. We can move a mattress in here in front of the fireplace. With a couple of blankets, we will be toasty. There is enough hot water to clean up. Instead of putting our dirty clothes back on we can just wrap up in towels and a blanket."

I go search the cabinets and find two bottles of White Zinfandel wine. I bring them into the living room with a corkscrew and two glasses. Soon we are set up for the night. We call our spouses to explain the situation but somehow, we forget to tell them that our parents are not there.

We are sitting in front of the fireplace with our wine, discussing what we must do tomorrow. We want to leave early afternoon for home. Hopefully, our parents will be here before noon. We start on the second bottle of wine. The fireplace is burning nicely and is quite warm. The mattress is comfortable to sit on.

As our tongues are loosened by the wine, Randy says, "tell me again about how Jay wants sex immediately after you have it. I assume that you are home while you have sex with someone other than Jay. And you say he comes home wanting sex right after you finish? That's strange. You don't have cameras in the house, do you?"

I say, "Yeah, that's how it seems to work. He come home right after I finish with sex. He comes in with a hard-on wanting sex right away. We don't have any cameras that I know about."

We talk some more and drink some more. Feeling very relaxed we lay back with our heads propped up with pillows. We still have towels wrapped around us and the fireplace has done a wonderful job of keeping us warm.

I say, "Randy, I bet you have never had a woman treat you like a king." I turn towards him and unwrap my towel. I swing my leg over him sitting on his waist. I reach back and take his towel off. I lean forward to give him light, tender, searching kisses which he returns. I move my lips over his cheeks to his ears and down to his neck. He is really enjoying this attention. I move further down to his nipples where I suck them tenderly giving them little nips also. As I do that, I move my hips down over his pelvis. I slowly move my hips back and forth as I feel his cock starting to grow. Soon his cock is gliding through the wetness back and forth but not entering me. I slowly move further down his body with my tongue trailing down his stomach, to circle and enter his belly button. Soon I am between his legs and feel his cock with my hands for the first time. I see some of his pre cum slide out and my tongue moves slowly over the slit in his cock for my first taste of him. I slowly lick around the head, then down to the bottom of his long shaft. I gently suck each of his balls into my mouth and then let my tongue trace down to his anus. I slowly bring my tongue back to his balls where I thoroughly lick them. I gently bite the skin covering his balls and then run my tongue back up his cock to let the head slip into my mouth. I suck in a few inches of his cock. Randy starts moaning. He puts his hands in my hair as he pushes my head down further. As I keep sucking and he pushes down on my head, I feel his cock head at my throat. I let it slip in for an inch. His hips and moans are going wild. I am sure that he will not last long. As I feel his cock swelling and his balls tightening, I take him balls deep into my throat. Randy hollers and slams his hips up into my face as his cum erupts into my throat. I swallow fast but cannot swallow fast enough. I pull back and take a breath, then take him down again. What a thrill knowing that I now own some of my brother's cum.

I finish cleaning his cock with my tongue and slide up beside him. He holds me tight as I say, "Taste how good your cum is, Brother." We kiss deeply with our tongues entwined. We cover ourselves with two blankets and fall asleep holding each other.

At 6 am Randy awakes to find the electricity back on. He slides out of Karyn's' arms and takes a shower. He comes back and wakes up Karyn by lightly sucking on her tit. Randy says, "Get your sweet lazy ass up and get a shower. I am going to find us some breakfast sandwiches. Be back in a few minutes."

When he comes back, Karyn is just drying off from her shower. He takes her by the hand back to the mattress and says, "Now I get to treat you like a queen."

Randy starts with placing soft kisses on my eyes and cheeks, then a more passionate one on my mouth with our tongues dancing. He kisses my neck, each kiss well placed. On down to my breasts where Randy kisses each one, then sucks lightly on each. For a few minutes he alternates between sucking lightly on each nipple and rolling each nipple between his thumb and finger. He then trails his tongue slowly down to circle my belly button, then penetrate it with his tongue. His tongue slowly glides to my pussy where it gentle separates the lips all the way down. He moves up to lightly suck on my clit, then down to my anus and back up. I am thinking that he is one of the best at oral as he increases the suck on my clit. His finger reaches for my g spot as my passion increases and my climax builds. Soon I go over the top with me thrusting my pussy into his face as I hold his face down tight.

I catch my breath and pull Randy up to me while I feed his long hard cock into my pussy. We roll sideways and slowly move our hips, relishing the first feeling of my brother's cock inside my pussy. After several minutes I feel another climax building and Randy's cock enlarging. I roll him on top of me and wrap my legs tight around his waist locking my feet together. We pick up speed as our passion rises to the top.

I say, "Give it to me Randy! Blow all your cum inside your sister's pussy!" He responds by driving into me deep and holding it balls deep, as he releases spurt after spurt into my pussy. I hold him with my legs, and with my hands on his ass, pulling him tighter.

After a couple of minutes, I release him. Randy slides down to lick me and then brings his wet tongue up to my mouth. We kiss passionately and then slowly come down from our high.

Randy softly looks at me saying, "My thinking of sex is now the same as your way of thinking. Thank you so much Karyn for rescuing me."

Then Randy slaps my ass and says, "Enough play. Let's get to work Sis. We call our parents finding they are still 100 miles away. We plan that if we can get the yard done again, then Randy can help Dad get the dock in, while I help Mom clean the windows. We should be able to head for home by midafternoon.

Everything works as planned and by 2 pm Randy and I are ready to drive home. We get our hugs and thank you from our parents and head home. Our drive is nice with our conversation flowing nicely. When we are 1 hour from home, Randy asks, "Do you want to stop at a motel for a few minutes of fun before we get home?"

I answer him, "Sounds like it might be just what we need after working so hard."

We pull into a nice hotel and ask for a handicap room. This will give us a walk-in shower so we can shower together. As we enter the room, we smile at each other as we come together in a passionate kiss. We help each other strip and put our arms around each other as we enter the shower. The warm water helps revive our aching muscles from all the work (and play) we did over the last two days. We soap each other and have fun gliding our hands and fingers over each other's bodies. We have no secrets by the time we finish. We dry each other off and I pull Randy to the bed.

I say, "Fuck me big brother."

Randy answers, "Fuck me little sister."

We come together with me on top. My pussy is already wet, and I easily slide Randy's cock into me. I slowly take him in, enjoying every inch of his long cock. We fuck slowly for a while and roll over with him on top. I lock my legs behind his back and tell him that I want to feel his balls on my ass. He starts driving his cock deep and I feel my clit rubbing on his cock. He has staying power this time and even though I hit my climax peak he keeps driving it hard. After another 15 minutes I feel his cock swelling. He goes in deep and holds it there as waves of hot cum shoots deep into my pussy. We hold that way for a few more minutes and then lay on our side holding each other.

We finally decide that we need to finish our trip home. We make it in less than an hour. As we are driving Randy says, "I am a little concerned with what you said about Jay knowing when you have sex with others. That sounds like you have a camera system in your house. There are only two companies around here that could have installed a system so good that you don't notice it. I know someone who can find out for me. Keep your legs together except for Jay in the house until I find out."

Randy lets me off at my house and I give him a quick kiss saying, "I really enjoyed the weekend Bro. We have to do it again soon."

Jay gives me a nice hug as I come in saying that he missed me. I answer, "Well, I tried to get you to come too."

Four days later, Randy calls me. He says, "Hey Sis, you have a house that is covered by cameras. They installed it 14 months ago. This has been verified by a friend of mine. Think about it seriously before you ask Jay about it. You have kind of a good thing going for you right now."

I think back to all the sex sessions that I have had in our home. I know that Jay must have enjoyed the action. I think of the words describing him, such as cuckold, voyeur, or just the husband of a loving wife. Do I want to change anything now? I wonder what our readers would do in this situation.