My Husband Does Not Need To Know Ch. 02

Story Info
Loving Wife does Interracial with Voyeur Husband.
3.5k words
4.39
23k
26

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Husband Does not Need to Know.... Part 2

I still have not realized that my husband Jay had a hidden camera system installed throughout our home. My name is Karyn.

Jay and I were talking one Saturday morning about improvements we would like to make to our home. I say." I would love to have a privacy fence as the neighbor behind us always wants to spy on me, especially when I sunbathe in my bikini." Jay says,"I want a nice deck also." Jay said he knew a small contractor who would be over on Monday to firm up the plans. He told me to make whatever changes in the improvements that I wanted. The contractors' name was Ty.

On Monday morning I take my shower and dress in my favorite sundress, and as usual, braless. As I was drinking my coffee the doorbell rang. I answer it to see a tall, very handsome, Black man. He says, "Hi, I'm Tyrus." After I untwisted my tongue I say, "Hi, I'm Karyn, so happy to see you. Come in, coffee?" Ty gives me a beautiful smile and follows me in. We enjoy a cup of coffee together, making some small talk.

After one cup Ty says, "Let me bring my plans in so we can go over them. Jay told me to adjust it as you see fit. He said anything to keep you happy." I give him a sly smile and Ty started laughing and I giggled. We go outside to walk the property line and see if any adjustments to the plan must be made. I notice the neighbor watching and point it out to Ty, telling him how the neighbor always is watching when I sunbath. Ty laughs saying," The privacy fence will take care of that." We come back inside and look over the plans laid out on the table. As we are leaning over, looking at the plans, I know Ty is taking a long look at my bare breasts. As he is pointing something out on the plans, I feel his other hand on my lower back. Liking the feeling, I act interested in the plans, and slowly sway my ass back and forth under his touch. I can feel my breasts slowly moving also.

Ty stands up saying, "I will get the materials together and return here at approximately 1 PM with a helper. His name is Willie and a little slow but a Master Carpenter. You will like him and his work. We should have the job done in five or six days."

As Ty leaves, I take a deep breath thinking "What a man!" The next few days might be interesting. I try to keep busy with housework to keep my mind off Ty.

At 1 PM Ty and Willie come with a load of materials. Willie is a large man and seems quiet but nice. Ty comes into the house and says, "You told me how your neighbor has been an irritant to you. It would be funny if you were to put on your bikini and go out to sunbath in the middle of the yard. Put on a little show, and then we will start on the fence right in front of him." I start laughing saying, "That will be priceless!"

I put on my little yellow bikini, get a glass of wine, and walk sexily into the back yard. I stretch a little back and forth and lay down on my lounge chair with a magazine. Ty and Willie are moving the material into the back yard. I notice the neighbor thru his window, staring at me. I lay the magazine down, turn over, and untie my bikini top.

Ty walks by me asking," Are you ready for some privacy?" I giggle and say, "Yes." He and Willie start putting up two fence panels right in front of my neighbor. It takes them about 30 minutes, and I finally have my privacy. I lay there with Ty and Willie enjoying the show. I turn over and hold the top in place without tying it.

As I lay there, pretending to sleep, I can not keep my eyes off Ty. His graceful moves with his beautiful body have me dreaming about what was behind that zipper. I can feel my pussy getting wet.

After two hours, I walk to the house holding the top in place. As I walk by Ty, I say, "I need a shower to cool down some." I can feel his eyes on me, and I enter the house thru the sliding door, leaving it open. Just inside, I drop my top, peel my bottom off, and look over my shoulder. Ty looks at me, and walks into the house behind me saying, "Is that an invitation to join you?" I reached for his hand and bring him with me into the bathroom.

I slip his t-shirt off revealing his dark skin with his beautiful muscles. I run my hands over his chest feeling my lust rising. I undo his belt and slide his pants and briefs down, seeing his beautiful large black cock. It was the largest that I had ever seen, at least 8" and very thick. The thick veins on his gorgeous black cock are filled with blood.

We step into the shower and share a slow sensuous kiss. I soap the sponge and slowly wash myself, doing my breasts, then slowly down to my pussy. I start slowly on Ty's face, then give him a more sexual kiss. I move the sponge to his chest, then his back, and his tight ass. As I am washing it, I use my soapy finger to slowly slide down his ass crack using pressure on his anus, enough for my finger to almost enter it. Then I slowly soap the full length of that gorgeous black cock. At that point, I am beyond any reasoning. I just know that I need that beautiful cock inside of me. We step out of the shower and slowly dry each other off.

I led him by his hand to my bed. I lay back, while he lay between my legs with his head at my pussy. Ty slowly starts gently licking my pussy lips. As he starts sucking on my clit, he sticks two fingers into my pussy, gently rubbing my Gspot. He wets his thumb and places it on my anus. He gently puts pressure on, letting me know to use it as I please. As my lust is building, I slowly let Ty's thumb slide into my ass, and I start riding it. I'm moaning as my climax builds until I explode. As I pull his lips up to mine, I bring his cockhead into my pussy. I wrap my legs tightly around his waist while I passionately kiss him. I look at my light skin against his dark skin and my lust goes wild. It feels like I am having one long, continuous climax. I feel Ty going faster, harder, and deeper as he explodes with a terrific climax. We sink into each other's arms as we catch our breath. I drop down and clean Ty's cock of both our juices with my mouth. He gets up, smiles at me, and goes back to work. I lay there and take a short nap.

The next day, Ty tells me that Willie will be working alone this afternoon, as he must check out another job. They thank me when I bring them a cup of coffee after a while. At noon I make Willie a couple of sandwiches, and we talk for a while. Willie is single and lives a sedentary life.

About 1 PM I become bored and think I will tease Willie a little. I put on my little bikini and lay down on the chaise lounge outside. Willie is working in a tank top. He is about six foot tall and a little heavy but muscular. He looks more rugged than handsome. As he walks by, I ask him if he would put suntan lotion on me. He hesitates, and then says he will. He begins applying it cautiously to my back and I reach back to undo my strap. I ask him to make sure he does my sides also. He does my back and starts on my legs. His hands tentatively move up toward my crotch. Willie says, "You are the only white woman that I have touched like this." I sit up and turn around, dropping my top, and say, "You have never been with a white woman?" Willie looks embarrassed, and while staring at my tits he shakes his head no. I turn back to my stomach, leaving my top on the ground, and slip my bottom half way down the cheeks of my ass. I say, "Now you can touch a little more of your fantasy."

Willie continues putting the lotion up my legs to my crotch. I feel his hands on each side of my ass and my bikini bottom is slid down and off my legs. Willie does a wonderful job of putting the lotion on my ass while massaging the cheeks.

After a few minutes, I turn over and say, "now please do the rest of my body."

Willie gets a huge smile on his face and gently starts on my face, then moves to my tits, which also get a wonderful massage. He moves down my stomach and lotions my legs. I keep my eyes closed, wondering what happens next.

Willie kneels at the bottom of the lounge chair and leans over, kissing my pussy. His large soft tongue slowly moves over my slit, separating my pussy lips. He licks deeper and then begins to softly suck on my clit. It swells swiftly and excitingly. Willie dips lower, and brings his tongue softly up my ass crack over my anus. He swirls his tongue around it, then moves back to my clit putting me over the edge with a tremendous climax.

As I recover from passion, I see Willie standing over me slowly stroking his very large cock. A few stokes and he grunts deeply, with several large eruptions of his hot cum landing all over me. He almost goes to his knees during his climax. I slowly rub his cum into my skin.

Willie ges me a huge smile and says, "Karyn, you are a one of a kind woman. Thank you so much for what you just did for me."

I answer, "It was my pleasure to have you give me such great oral sex and to masturbate on me. I really enjoyed it."

I walk nude into the house with him watching me. I take a nice cool shower, washing off Willies' cum. I put on a sundress and start fixing Jay's dinner.

As Jay comes home he says, "Hi my Love. Do anything exciting today?"

I say, "No, just watching the guys working. They should be done in a couple of days."

Jay smiles, remembering what he saw on his camera ap.

Two days later, I put on some shorts that show the bottom of my ass with a halter top. My day plan is cleaning the house while watching Ty thru the window. I think, "That is one of the most handsome men I have ever seen. Every woman should have sex with him at least once."

At 3 pm Ty knocks on the sliding door and I motion him to come in. He comes and wraps his arms around me, giving me a sweet light kiss. Ty says, "We are just finishing. Willie is loading all the equipment and left over supplies and will leave. Would you have time to spend a nice hour with me?"

My answer is to wrap my arms around him saying, "For you, anytime."

Ty picks me up in his arms and takes me to my bedroom. He gives me a tender long kiss and strips off the covers. He lays me down and cuddles beside me. Tender kisses and touching start the flames. Soon our tongues are entwined and our hands become more aggressive. We begin gently removing each others clothing, kissing the entire time. Such tender loving is bringing simulated love into the action. Soon we are nude with the kissing covering more area. We begin oral sex on each other with Ty on top. He is a master at giving me pleasure and he loves me sucking and licking his beautiful balls. I let him start fucking my mouth, going deeper and deeper. Tys' tongue is doing magical things to my pussy and my ass with its flicking, probing, and gentle licking. As he sucks gently on my clit while circling it with his tongue I have my first wonderful climax of the day.

I have him get up so that I can move to hang my head over the bed. Ty stands and lets his beautiful black cock enter my mouth. I suck him him in deep, then deeper, as his cock enters my throat. The feeling of accomplishment by me echoes Tys' feelings of being deepthroated. I feel his cock swelling and his balls tightening as he goes over the top. I take several spurts of his delicious cum deep in my throat until he withdraws. As he finishes, I have his cum all over my face.

Ty gets on the bed beside me and we cuddle, gently giving each other sweet kisses. I keep my hand on his semi-soft cock giving it light strokes. Within 10 minutes I feel it start to rise again. In a few minutes he rolls onto me as I feed his wonderful large black cock into my white pussy. I wrap my legs around his waist and bring him into me all the way to his balls. He holds his cock deep for a few seconds, then starts slow stroking his cock into my pussy. I am in heaven. This is the best fucking I have ever had. We continue our slow lovemaking with our tongues entwined. Our pace gradually increases and Ty moves higher so his beautiful cock is rolling my clit. My passion is cloud nine level as my orgasm hits me and continues. Ty rams his big cock hard into me and holds it deep as his cum blows into my pussy. I feel the heat of his cum deep inside of me.I hold him in my arms as he comes down from his high.

We roll sideways and our gentle touches and light kisses bring us back to normal. Ty gives me a smile that just melts me. Ty says,"Karyn, you are a most wonderful woman and a fantastic lover. We need to get together soon and often." He gets up and I watch that beautiful man disappear into his clothing. One more kiss and he is gone.

I realize that Jay will be home soon. I put my clothes back on, throw the bed covers on, and then start on dinner.

Jay shuts the camera app on his phone as he drives into the driveway. He wraps me in his arms with a passionate kiss saying, "I've been thinking of you all afternoon. Put dinner on hold while we make love." He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom. We drop our clothes and jump on the bed. We begin kissing and I am surprised at how hard his cock is. Jay slides down between my legs and runs his tongue thru my pussy lips. He says, "You must be happy to see me. You are so wet already."

I lay back while Jay gives me a small climax orally. He moves up and fucks me fast and hard until his cum empties into my pussy and mixes with Ty's cum.

About one month later, Karyn is drinking coffee. At 10 am the doorbell rings. As Karyn opens the door she exclaims," Willie! So nice to see you. Come in for some coffee."

Willie comes in and sits down at the kitchen table. I tell him how much I like the work they did on the fence and the deck.

Willie says, "If you need any more work here just let me know. I won't charge you any money for it."

Karyn says, "Of course I would pay you. You can't work for free."

Willie says, "Well, if you will just let me play with you sometimes it would be okay."

Karyn says, "Willie, have you had sex since you were here last?"

Willie shakes his head no. I think back to how large his cock is. The curly black hair was so thick around his cock and balls. I get a kinky idea in my head.

Karyn says," Willie, I remember how hairy you are. I would like to shave your cock and balls. I want to see how large you really are."

Willie gets a big smile on his face and says, "Wow! I think that would be great!"

We finish our coffee and I take him to our walk-in shower. I adjust the shower temperature and take off my dress. Then I slowly take off panties. Willie just stares at my body. I unbutton his shirt and slide it off his massive shoulders. I move my hands over his hairy chest and stomach, down to his belt. I unbuckle his belt and slide his pants and boxers to the floor. His large black cock bobs in front of my face. Willie steps out of his pants and steps into the shower. I bring two disposable razors with me into the shower. I soap up Willie's cock and balls watching it grow. I hold his cock with my left hand, marvelling at the color difference in my white hand and his dark black cock. I start shaving his shaft. He must be close to 9" now. After his cock is clean from all hair, I start on his massive balls. They hang down like they should on a bull. As I am checking his balls, I see a large drop of pre-cum come from the slit of his large black cock. I slip the head into my mouth, loving the taste of his pre cum. Willie's cock twitches and grows a little more. Just his cockhead fills up my mouth. I release his cock and have him turn around. I soap up his ass crack and shave down the entire length, running my finger down it, pressing on his anus. Willie moans and starts to stroke his cock. We rinse off and help each other towel off. I grab him by his cock, grab a bottle of Aloa-Vera, and bring him to my bed. He lays down on his back and I lay between his legs while sucking, biting, and licking his balls. In between my licks, I lick the pre-cum from his black cock. His cock is now at least 9" and so thick my hand does not fully close around it.

I slather his cock with Aloe Vera and put a generous amount into my pussy. I move up, sitting on Willie's waist, and place his black cock head between my white pussy lips. I very slowly move my pussy down on his cock, allowing my pussy to adjust to the thickness. The Aloe is so slick, it is letting his thick cock to enter me. As 1" becomes 2", my pussy is feeling so full. I slowly push down going just a little further. Willie is laying there in wonderment. I'm hoping that I can go just a little further without damage. My excitement and passion are in overdrive. I convince myself that I can do this and slowly push back. I feel his cock filling me completely. The thickness of it is pushing over my clit and I feel my first climax building. I start moving back and forth, my climax reaches the top, and I scream with my passion. Willie is in total heaven. My excitement causes me to push further getting at least another inch into me. My body feels so full. I start fucking Willie faster and our bodies respond. As I feel his cock much further in my pussy, Willie loses his control and starts moaning. I feel his cock swelling further inside me and he slams his large black cock up into me, releasing several spurts of his hot cum deep inside my white pussy. The excitement and heat from his cum put me over the edge again and as we finish, we collapse together.

I reach between us to feel that I have taken at least 8" of his cock into me. As he pulls out, the stream of cum pours from my pussy. I drop down to clean up his black cock with my mouth.

Willie says, "I have never had sex like you give me, Karyn. I hope we can do this again soon."

As we get dressed, I smile at him and say, "See you next month, Willie."

Willie leaves with a great big smile.

I smile, thinking of the great sex I have just had.

Jay tells work that he is through for the day as he puts his phone in his pocket. He smiles, thinking about all the warm cum in Karyn's pussy, as his cock gets hard.