My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weren't you scared?

I've gotten smacked in the face with volleyballs and elbows before. You get over it. If he had, I might have killed him.

Don't. We don't want to risk losing you.

I wouldn't want to kill Emma's father either, but I was so mad. Why the hell did he do this to me?

IDK. He's an idiot?

LMAOROTFL.

Be careful. You're pushing him hard.

I will. Give my love to Robert. Good night.

It took me an hour before I could sleep, my heart was pounding so hard, adrenaline still surging through my body.

******

Perhaps because of her warning, to give Ransom a cooling off period, Pen didn't give me her next all clear, until a week had passed since the last masturbatory incident in front of Rancid. I thought he was going to skip this one after I humiliated him last time, but after listening to me getting fucked, playing softly in the background, he finally showed up with his hand lotion and box of Kleenex. I totally ignored him, and didn't say a word as TV me got fucked royally by TV Robert, except moaning when real me orgasmed.

The only thing I said to him was when I looked at the wet wads of Kleenex on the floor and said, "Don't forget to clean up. You don't want Emma finding those on the floor tomorrow."

He nodded forlornly, and I went to bed.

The next one was four days after that. I was relatively quiet during the show that time, too. Before I went to bed, I said, "Even after I get pregnant, I'm going to keep fucking them, Rancid. I'm not going to go months without human sexual contact. I'll spend two weekends a month at their house. I'll take Emma once, and leave her here, the other. You need to spend time with her. If you haven't noticed, she's drifting away from you. If you want her to be a part of your life, you need to make an effort."

"I'm sorry, Sam."

"So am I."

I went to bed.

******

Gina Weege got arrested three days later. She had half of the remaining missing money tucked away in an account in her name. She didn't have the whole amount, and she didn't have a breeding contract saving her ass from jail. She sang like a canary to keep from being arrested, (pointlessly) further implicating Ransom, but that money went straight back to the charitable accounts.

Aside from being a faithless adulteress, who apparently loved fucking my husband, and she'd been doing it for close to a year, she had nothing further to offer. She didn't know where the remainder of the money was. Her husband bailed her out, but filed divorce proceedings.

"I knew that a man who would steal money couldn't be trusted to keep his marriage vows either," I told him when I learned. "Have you got another bimbo you gave the rest to. What are you holding onto it for? You've ruined your reputation, our marriage, and for what? Why not give it back? There's almost nothing left. Be a fucking man for once."

"Because it's all I've got left."

"You sorry sack of shit. Who's fault is that?"

The next day, I bought another pregnancy test. It wasn't necessary, because my period had happened, but it was a chance to educate Emma. I showed it to Emma when I got home.

"Honey, this is a test to see if Mommy is going to have Robert's baby, and you'll have a half brother or sister to play with. Do you want to see it?"

"Yes." She clapped her hands. "I'm so excited."

"Me, too." I pulled it out of the box. "What I need to do is pee on this stick. Then we close it up, and wait for five minutes, then we look and see what the stick says. If I'm having a baby, the stick will show a plus sign, like this." I pointed to the picture on the box. "If I'm not having a baby, it will be a minus sign, like this one." I pointed to that picture.

"How does it work?"

"If there's a baby growing inside of me, my body starts making something called hormones, which help a baby grow. If there isn't a baby, my body doesn't make those hormones. This stick detects if I have those hormones in my body that a baby needs to grow. If it doesn't see any, I don't have a baby. You wait here while I pee on the stick, and then we'll open it together, okay?"

Emma clapped her hands again. I kissed her on the face and went into the bathroom. I came out a couple minutes later, and I set a timer on my phone.

"When this timer goes off, we'll look together, okay?"

"Yes. Can we tell if it's a boy or girl?"

"No. Only if there's a baby. We have to go to the doctor after the baby has been in my tummy for four months, and they can tell if it's a boy or girl. You can go with me and Penelope to see if they're going to have a boy or girl. Would you like that?"

"Yes, Mommy."

Emma was an excited bundle of nerves waiting for the timer to go off. The timer went off and I let her expose the window. It was negative, as expected.

"No, baby," she said, pouting.

"Not this time, sweetie. It just means we keep trying. It would have been lucky to get pregnant this time. I was taking something to keep me from having a baby until we had a bigger house with another bedroom, and sometimes, it takes a couple of months after you stop taking it, to have a baby again. I didn't stop until I was really angry with Daddy and he went into a time out, when we spent a couple days at grandma's and grandpa's house. This next time we go to Robert's and Pen's, will probably be the time. It's been long enough now"

"Can I watch you make a baby?"

"No, honey. That's a private thing, like going to the bathroom, and something only adults should see."

"When do we go back to their house again?"

"Four more days. Do you like it at their house?"

"Yes. You're happier there. You laugh more."

I kissed her again. "I do, don't I."

When Ransom got home, I said. "I'm not pregnant yet. I'm going back to the Tate's in four days. Emma says I'm happier there. She's right. There's nothing here for me anymore. You ruined my happy home."

"Why haven't I seen any more videos?"

"You're sick. I tell you I'm unhappy here and can't stand being around you, and you're wondering why I don't let you watch Robert fucking me? Find another bimbo like Gina instead of getting off watching me fuck. Fine, you want to know why there aren't any more. Penelope is in the rest and I don't have her permission to show her fucking. Happy now?"

"Did Robert record them?"

"No, he's in the videos too. We were having a threesome when Robert took my ass for the first time."

He thought about that for a second. "Who recorded them?" The obvious question.

"Wouldn't you like to know, but I will tell you this, they were well rewarded with a full night of fucking for helping out." I walked away, leaving him to stew with that bit of information. He didn't have to know it was Robert and Pen who'd thanked Sylvia for her help.

******

I couldn't wait to get to the Tate's house. I was so disgusted with Ransom, I was eager to enjoy life again, something I very seldom did at home anymore. We left even before he left for work.

During the drive, Emma asked me if I liked making babies. "Making babies can be fun if you do it with the right person," I acknowledged.

"Is Robert the right person?"

"Making babies with Robert is fun," I said. "I enjoy Robert's and Pen's company a lot."

"Does Pen care if Robert makes babies with you?"

"I think she does a little bit, but not so much she wants it to end. She wishes she could make babies with Robert by herself, and is sorry that she can't, but she's happy that I can, and am willing to make babies with Robert. Do you understand?"

"I'm not sure."

"What are your two favorite toys?"

"Bunny Rabbit and Blue Care Bear."

"Which do you like the absolute best, better than any other toy?"

"Bunny Rabbit."

"Pretend for a minute, that you don't have Bunny Rabbit or Blue Care Bear. So you ask Santa to bring you Bunny Rabbit for Christmas, because you know you would love Bunny Rabbit so much if you got him. On Christmas morning, you open the present from Santa, and instead of Bunny Rabbit, you got Blue Care Bear instead. You like Blue Care Bear, almost as much as Bunny Rabbit, but you wanted Bunny Rabbit for Christmas, not Blue Care Bear. So even though you didn't get what you wanted, you got something you wanted almost as much, but not what you asked Santa for.

"So you're a little sad, that you didn't get Bunny Rabbit, but still happy you got Blue Care Bear. Pen wanted to give Robert a baby, but she can't. It was important to her, like getting Bunny Rabbit, so she's a little sad. But someone can still give Robert a baby, and she knows the baby will be loved whether she gave it to Robert, or I did. So instead of being really sad, she's only a little sad, because Robert will get the baby she wanted to give him. She wanted him to have Bunny Rabbit, but at least he gets Blue Care Bear, and she knows he will love Blue Care Bear almost as much as if he got Bunny Rabbit. Sometimes, you don't get exactly what you want, but you do the best you can with what you do have. She's happy that I can give Robert the baby that she can't, so she's mostly happy, but a little sad as well."

"Okay."

"I love you, Angel. You make Mommy very happy."

"I love you too, Mommy."

As soon as we got to the Tate's, Emma climbed the stairs and went running up to Pen. "I'm sorry you can't give Robert a baby, but I'm happy that Mommy can."

"Oh, sweetheart. Thank you. That's so nice." Pen got tears in her eyes. "We've got a surprise for you. Would you like to go to Disney World."

"Yes, Pen. I wanted to go to Disney World a lot, but Mommy said it was too much money."

"Well, isn't it nice that Robert and I have lots of money to take good little girls to Disney World."

"Say thank you, Emma," I said.

"Thank you, Pen. Thank you, Robert. When are we going?"

"We thought that today and tomorrow, we'd stay here at the house, and go to the beach, but we'd leave for Disney the day after. We'd drive up, go to whichever park you wanted to see most, then we'd spend the night and see another park the day after, before coming home. Does that sound like a good plan?"

"Yes, Pen."

"You have to promise to be good and listen to what your Mommy says, okay?"

"Yes, Pen."

"Robert wants to take you to the beach now. Let's get you changed into your swimsuit."

"Okay."

Penelope took Emma to her room with her suitcase. "Pen gets first crack at me today?" I asked.

"She had some questions she wanted to ask you."

"About what?"

"A couple different things. I'll let her ask."

Emma came out in her swimsuit, she got her beach toys and Robert led her down to the beach.

When they were gone, Penelope asked, "What brought that on?"

"What on?"

"Emma saying she was sorry."

"Oh, that. On the drive down, Emma asked me if I liked making babies with Robert, and I told her I did, and then she asked if you cared if Robert made babies with me, and I said that you'd prefer to make babies yourself, but you were glad I could help, so you were both happy and sad when I made babies with Robert. It was a pretty convoluted discussion, believe me. That can't be what you wanted to ask me about."

"Do you feel safe at home?"

"Safe enough, I guess."

"You didn't push Ransom very hard the last two times you masturbated, and I told you I was watching two other times and you blew me off. You haven't even shown him the ass fucking video yet."

"The whole thing is a little sad. I feel Ransom is such a loser, now. Watching him beat off to me getting fucked is so lame. A thief and a wimpy cuckold. He is so pathetic. Clinging to a couple hundred thousand dollars like he's drowning and it's a life raft. Watching your husband fuck me and beating his meat is so contemptible. I wonder what I ever saw in him. Why I picked him out of all the puppies in the litter.

"And you know the ass fucking video has you in it. Do you really want Ransom jacking off to you? Do you think he deserves to see your naked body? I don't. I don't even want to show him mine, but he's seen it before. He could imagine it even if he wasn't watching. That's what I told him. I didn't want him to see you. Watching me fuck Robert is a punishment. Robert is cuckolding him. Letting him see you is a reward, he damn well doesn't deserve. If you want to re-record an ass fucking movie without you in it, I'm game. I'll even do the enemas and ass-to-mouth again if you want, but I don't want him looking at your naked body. Fuck him."

"So you think Ransom looking at me nude is a reward?"

"It is for me."

"You sweet thing, you. You just earned yourself a damn fine pussy pleasing."

I curtsied. "Lead on, McDuff."

Pen took my hand and led me to her room, where she undressed me, then had her way with me. She gave me five toe curling orgasms before she even let me get into a sixty-nine and quasi return the favor. Our faces were a disgusting mess when we finished, but we kind of kissed and licked the mess clean when we were done.

Then Pen went out and did a changing of the guard, sending Robert in to do the breeding, and I enjoyed his fucking even more. He was such a fucking man, compared to my miserable excuse of a husband. Twenty minutes and three great orgasms later, we parted, panting, breathing hard.

We rested a little. My head was lying on the hard planes of Robert's stomach, staring at the now limp and liquid covered marvel of his penis. I was seriously thinking of sucking his beautiful cock and getting another primo shafting, but wondering if I should pay more attention to Emma this morning. Speaking of.

"Does Emma know what we're doing in here?" Robert asked.

"She knows we're making babies, but to her, that might be like making a cake, except it's done in bed. She asked if she could watch us making a baby, but I told her it was something private, like using the bathroom. I don't know if she imagines it as two adults with a super Lego set that allows you to put together a baby or what? She's fascinated that it grows in my tummy. Maybe she thinks I eat something, and that's how it gets into my tummy."

I grasped his cock in my hand, and licked the tip, a drop of cum still in the slit. I felt it stir.

"I'm thinking I want to fuck you again, and worried that if I do, you won't be able to fuck Pen, and I think she deserves some of this amazing dick, and that I should look after Emma and give Pen the chance to enjoy it as much as I did."

"You do realize I fuck her all the time when you're not here, don't you?"

"Have I hurt your sex life at all?"

He laughed. "You've improved it. We usually fucked two or three times a week. We both enjoy sex a lot. It's now six to eight times a week. One of us thinks about fucking you, we get horny and attack each other."

"In that case, I won't feel so bad for stealing this next erection," I said, starting to jack his cock, which quickly responded. I bent to take the head in my mouth, adding my lips and tongue to the equation.

I've always liked a cock swelling in my mouth, the feeling of power it gave me. Feeling Robert's dick was even better, because it swelled bigger, filling my mouth like it filled my pussy. I still hadn't learned how to take all of it the way Pen could, even though I'd watched her a half dozen times. I would have liked to explore some, but I had to feel this bad boy back in my cunt after my long, dickless drought. Vibrators and dildos weren't the same, as nice as they might be. For one thing, there wasn't the sense of feeling a cock cum, spurting it's juice inside of you along with the throbbing pulses, that motors didn't quite duplicate.

As soon as Robert was hard, I mounted him, feeling him fill me up so good. I started a slow rocking motion I could probably maintain for hours, although I was unlikely to get hours out of Robert, even as good as he was. He played with my breasts, my nipples hard, pebbled peaks. He didn't quite maul them, not being quite that rough, but did twist, pinch and squeeze them in the most profoundly pussy squelching way.

"I love fucking you, Robert. I can easily say you're the best fuck I've ever had," I moaned. "If I didn't care for Pen so much, I swear I'd try to steal you from her."

"And become a thief like your husband?" Robert laughed, his laughter causing his cock to do interesting things inside of me.

"Thank God I don't have to make a choice. She encourages me to fuck you; not just fuck you, but make love to you. Ransom commented on it as he watched one of our movies. He said we're not just breeding, we're making love, and it's true. I went from dreading the next four or five years of my life to hoping that it can continue. I want you. I want you both. I want to spend every night in your bed, fucking you both to exhaustion. I think I'm falling in love with both you and Pen, and I wonder how that can be. How can I fall in love with two different people, one male, one female, married to each other, given the way we came together? It's crazy."

I spasmed, whimpering, lost in a sexual haze.

"Every day I'm gone, that I'm apart from you both, is horrible. The days and nights last forever. I can't wait to come back. Every day here passes in a minute, bringing me closer to losing you for another three weeks. I told Ransom I'm going to keep seeing you after I'm pregnant, that I'm not going to give up human sexual contact. I'll see you two weekends a month, once with Emma, once without."

I cried out, another orgasm sweeping through me.

"The one without Emma is so Ransom can try to maintain some relationship with his daughter, but also giving me a chance to fall asleep in your arms, and wake up in your arms. I want that. I'm not happy anymore without you. Emma noticed. She said I'm happier here."

"Do you think it's different for us?" Robert asked. "We talk about you all the time. When Pen told me about you daring Ransom to hit you, I wanted to put my hands around his neck and squeeze the life out of him. He doesn't deserve you. He never deserved you. He's garbage."

"Which makes me question myself. What signals did I not see? How did I not recognize he wasn't an honorable man? Was I somehow blind? There must have been some clue that I could have seen, but I missed them. Or did he change, and I missed that, locked into my role as a mother? Was I so wrapped up in Emma, I didn't see what was happening to him?"

He ended my words with a kiss. I was still riding him. How he could stay hard for so long was a mystery. I leaned down and kissed him, harder, tongues sliding against each other. He was making my body sing. I climaxed again, my pussy squeezing his delicious dick. He wanted to reach his own climax, so he started driving his cock up into me at an increased pace. The wet, slushy sounds of our slick genitals increased, moist with passion, accompanied by the slap of our colliding bodies. I kissed him with renewed intensity, close to another cusp. He groaned, increased wetness filling my pussy as he released, and I went off with him as his cock throbbed inside of me.

Even after the pulsing of his prick stopped, he continued sliding in and out, no more than a couple inches, maintaining enough friction to keep him from losing all of his erection, though much of his hardness. Our genitals were soaked, with semen, with sweat, with my cum from a half dozen orgasms. Finally he stopped, and I lay on top of him, feeling him breathe. His cock slid out, along with some additional fluids.

"I need to take a shower," I said. "We're a mess. Join me, and I'll wash you."

"If I join you, I'll want to fuck you again."

"And I'd let you," I laughed. "Fine, I'll wash myself."

I went to my bathroom so he could use his shower. After washing the sex off me, I put on one of those scandalous bikinis Pen bought for me and headed down to the beach, where Emma and Pen had a rather large sand castle going, either an indication of how much time I'd spent in Robert's arms, or it was a continuation of one previously started. Pen looked up at me with a huge grin.