My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master. My body is yours to claim however you wish." Master, where did that come from? "I am yours, sir."

I heard Robert undressing and Pen moving around the bed, capturing me from every angle.

"My, my, what a wet little slut you are," Robert said, touching my saturated hoohaw that still hadn't been wiped clean since I squirted.

"Pen made me squirt, sir. I'm afraid I soaked much of the bed."

"I see you're ass up. Does that mean you want me to fuck your ass?"

"You may fuck me wherever you wish, sir. I am your obedient servant." Where did that come from?

Robert got on the bed and liberally spread lube on my anal orifice, I felt his cock touch me back there. Then he began to push. Oh, heavens, that felt good with that other thing in my pussy. I was so filled. Of course, unlike the last time I was double penetrated by Robert, both cocks weren't moving, just the one. But the thing in my pussy was soft and malleable, and almost as big around as Robert was. He took his sweet time filling my ass, not wanting anything to tear. I orgasmed twice before he reached ground zero, then he just rested, filling me up, allowing my sphincter to stretch for him.

"Are you ready to be fucked?" Robert asked.

"Yes, please, sir, fuck my slutty ass. Cum in my ass sir. I want to feel you cum inside of my ass."

Robert began to move, slowly building up speed and force.

"Oh, sir. I love your big fat prick in my ass. You can fuck me harder, sir. I can take it."

Robert fucked me harder, banging against my ass cheeks with a steady smack, smack, smack, almost as if he was spanking me again. I climaxed again, moaning loudly.

"I love your cock, Master. It's so much nicer than Ransom's dick. He never fucked me this good. I need your cock, sir. Use your slut. Fucking destroy my slutty asshole."

"You love my dick, slut?"

"Yes, sir. I love your dick. No one fucks me like you do, sir. Give me your cum, sir. Cum in your slut's asshole."

Robert sped up faster, pile driving my ass. "Oh, sir, I'm going to cum again, sir. I think your slut will squirt again, Master. Fuck me. Please, fuck me," I whimpered.

Five more good, hard, deep strokes and Robert froze, buried in my ass, his cock pulsing inside of me, twitching with each spurt of cum. I screamed again, but muffling it in the bedding below me as I squirted, not as much as the first time, but still more cum than Ransom had ever seen. Robert started to withdraw, still cumming, but only until only the head of his wide load prick was submerged in my hugely stretched pucker, leaving lots of cum at the entrance, for my husband to see, and for more of my squirt to be caught on camera. Robert's cock quit throbbing, and he pulled out. I could hear Pen moving behind me, even climbing on the bed to get a good shot of my gaping asshole with the cream leaking down to my pussy.

"I destroyed your asshole as you requested, slut," Robert said. "Pen could shove her fist up there now."

"Let me clean your cock, Master," I said. "Shove your dick into your slut's mouth."

It's a good thing my eyes were still covered and I couldn't see what he was touching my mouth with. I just opened it and let him shove it inside. Thank God it only tasted cummy, like he'd pulled it out of my pussy, lacking the pussy juice to make it sweeter. I gobbled his cock up, cleaning the mess on it, ensuring only spittle coated it before he pulled it out.

"Thank you, Master, for fucking your slut. I love serving you, sir."

"I love being served."

"And cut," Pen said. "We have a wrap. That was totally amazing. Ransom has to respond to that. Where did that 'Master' stuff come from."

"I have no clue," I said, "but it seemed appropriate, and I want Ransom to know how much he's missing by his fuck up. I want him thinking I'll do anything for Robert now."

"He's sure going to think that. My pussy is tingling, and I was only shooting the movie. I can't imagine how yours feels?"

"Great, although my ass is a tiny bit sore. Robert really laid it on at the end. I'm famished. Release me so I can shower and eat. I swear, I could eat a horse."

"What makes you think I'm going to release you, slut," Robert said. "I'm just going to turn you over so I can fuck your front."

"Robert, you'd better let me go, or you'll destroy all the good will you've built up."

"I'm just kidding," he said. "You reek of sex. You definitely need to shower and Emma wants to show you what she got Pen for her birthday."

He took off my blindfold, and I had to close my eyes, the light seemed so bright, then I was squinting at him.

"I hope you realize I was just teasing when I called you, Master."

"I understand that, but it sure made my dick hard."

"I'll keep that in mind if I need a hard dick," I said. "For now. I need lots of food. I'm famished, and a little tired. I might need a little layabout in the sun, down at the beach.

As soon as I was released, I stretched, shaking out the kinks from being tied down so long. I took a long, hot shower, then put on clothes, hoping cum wouldn't keep leaking out of me when I sat down. There seemed to be a lot, but my bottom seemed to be closed for the most part.

I joined everyone else for lunch, thick roast beef/grilled cheese sandwiches with lettuce and tomato for the adults, regular grilled cheese and tomato soup for Emma. After she ate, she took me to her room and showed me the card and gift she bought. It was a lovely birthday card, and I could see Robert's influence in the choice. The gift was a simple gold chain, that said, 'MOM' on it. It looked like a lot more than ten dollars though, and came in a fancy jewelry box.

"How much did this cost, Emma?"

"The rest of the money after I bought the card."

I looked at the card. $2.99, plus sales tax. Probably leaving $6.83 for the necklace. I didn't think so, even if it wasn't gold as I expected it was. Even if it was a gold colored base metal, I was still thinking it would be closer to $20 than $7. If it was gold, it had to be over a hundred. Not Emma's fault. She didn't know what things cost. Robert would have to answer for this.

"Why did you pick 'MOM' for the necklace?"

"Because Pen wants to be a mom and you're going to give her a baby. I couldn't find one that said Pen or Penelope."

"I think MOM is a good choice. I think it will make her very happy. You did good, angel. Are we going to wrap it for her?"

"I got this little bag to put it in," Emma said, pulling a cute gift bag out of her Publix grocery sack.

"What else did you do this morning with Robert?"

"We looked at a lot of different stores, and we had ice cream. Then Robert showed me where he worked."

"Did you have a good time?"

"Uh-huh. He laughs a lot. What did you give Pen for her birthday?"

"The gift of time with me. She likes to spend time with me, and sometimes, because I'm trying to make a baby with Robert, she doesn't get as much time as she'd like, so I gave her several hours of time, all to herself. Do you want to give this to Pen tonight when we have pizza and birthday cake, or would you like to give it to her now?"

"Now."

"Put the box in the bag, and I'll help you write your card."

"Okay."

She put the jewelry box in the bag and I helped her write 'Pen' on the envelope, and 'Love, Emma' on the card. It didn't look very neat, but it was spelled correctly. We went looking for Penelope, and found her making some phone calls for her charity work in her office.

We waited until her phone call was over, even though I knew Emma was getting antsy. Manners still needed to be taught. When Pen finished, Emma rushed to her and said, "Happy Birthday, Pen."

"What's this? Did you get me a present?"

"Uh-huh."

"Is it a house?"

"No."

"Is it a mouse?" She shook the bag.

"Uh-uh."

"Is it a car?"

"No. Open it and see."

"Open it? Are you sure you want me to open it now?"

"Uh-huh. Please." I liked that Pen was making a game of this and dragging it out. Emma was practically bursting to tell.

Pen kissed her on the cheek and opened the gift bag, and pulled out the jewelry box. "My, this looks interesting. You got me a magic box. Does it make things disappear?"

"No, open it."

"Is there a tiger in here? It isn't going to eat me, is it?"

"I already ate you," I said.

Pen looked at me and laughed. "Of course you did. I guess I just need to open it and find out."

She opened the box and found the necklace. "Oh, my. This is just beautiful, Emma. I love this."

"It says 'MOM'," Emma said.

"I can see that."

"Tell her why you got her a necklace that says 'Mom'," I said.

"I couldn't find one that said Pen or Penelope, but when Mommy has a baby with Robert, you're going to be a Mom."

Penelope picked her up and hugged her. "Oh, sweetheart, you're so precious. Thank you for thinking of me. This means a lot to me. Do you think your Mom could help me put it on. I want to wear it immediately."

"Uh-huh. Mommy can help, can't you, Mommy?"

"I certainly can."

I took the necklace out of the box and fastened it around her neck. It was short, so it sat right below her neck. It was dainty and light, and looked beautiful on her.

"Who wants to go to the beach," Robert said, entering the room, swimsuit on.

"I do, I do," Emma said.

"I do, too," I said.

"I'll come," Pen said. "Just one more phone call, and I'll join you in a few minutes. Since we're going to Disney World tomorrow, I had to get some work done."

"Let me get your swimsuit on, Emma, and you can go with Robert, while I put mine on."

I hustled her back to her room and put her in her suit, then let Robert take her to the beach, while I got into my suit, another erection enabler purchased by Pen.

Robert whistled when he saw me in it. I did a slow, steamy, saunter towards him, and his swimsuit started to bulge in the likely place.

I sat down next to him and we watched Emma together.

"How much did that necklace cost?"

"One hundred, seventy-nine dollars."

"Real gold?"

"Nothing but the best."

"How much did Emma have to spend?"

"Ten dollars."

"How can I teach Emma the value of money, if you make her think she can buy a gold necklace for less than ten dollars. Everything I do, is a life lesson. I want Emma to know what things are worth. If she doesn't have money for a gold necklace, she buys a candy bar, or saves her money for a gold necklace. Someone just doesn't give it to her.

"I know you're richer than God, but if Emma and I stay here, you can't undermine what I'm trying to teach her. I want her to work for the money she gets. If you want to give her an allowance, she works for it. Don't just hand her stuff because she's cute, or precious, or because you can afford it. You can buy her what she needs, because she's a child, but children don't need jewelry, cars, expensive dresses or shoes. They need clothing, food, shelter and love. Everything else is a want. You work for wants. Now, if she can't afford a necklace, steer her to something she can afford. Even if she makes something, if you love her, you'll appreciate the effort that went into making it, even if it looks like crap.

"Now, if you don't want Emma to buy Pen a cheap necklace, and I can understand why that would be important, tell Emma she can't buy the necklace, because it costs too much, but you'll buy it and let her buy something else. You can even tell her that she's the one who thought of that good gift that you bought, because her ideas have worth. Ransom forgot he needed to work for things. I don't want Emma to grow up thinking she needs nice things because other people have them. She needs practical things, and works for nice things. Do you understand, Robert? I think most of the problems in this world are from people taking stuff from other people, or expecting things from other people. I don't want to raise my daughter like that."

"I understand, and I'm sorry."

"I appreciate your generosity, but when I live here, I'm not going to sit around on my ass. I'll cook, clean house, run errands, help Pen with her charities, or whatever else I can do to pull my weight. Emma will too. She'll start by making her bed, and keeping her room picked up, and graduate to bigger jobs. She won't do a good job to start, and she'll need to be worked with until she does things the way you'd like, even if it takes more time than doing it yourself, or paying the maid to do it, because that's how children learn.

"You're not my 'Sugar Daddy' and I'm not your 'Sugar Baby' fuck doll. I'm being paid to have children for you, and I will, but that's not all I am. Don't treat me like that's all I am. At the moment, I'm kind of your guest, and you take up most of my time with breeding, but that will end when I'm pregnant. I will work for my keep. Hopefully, that's one of the reasons you appreciate me, and don't hate me the way you do Ransom, because he was a detestable worm who believed other people's money was his money, when clearly, it isn't."

"Is it possible to love you even more?"

"I don't know how much you love me now, so I can't answer that. Please convey this to Pen as well. Don't just give us stuff. Give us your love, not stuff."

"Okay."

I kissed him on the cheek. "Emma, let's go in the water."

"Okay."

******

Robert bred me three times that day, one recorded by Pen, in which we again made love, and two where Pen, the birthday girl, was the primary beneficiary of the sex, and I was merely the place where Robert deposited his seed. He made another deposit first thing in the morning, a quickie before we had to leave. We packed for an overnight visit and set out just after breakfast, Robert driving the car. Since we couldn't do anything with Emma in the car, I took over the driving after a couple of hours, letting him get some work done in the passenger seat. Emma and Pen sat in the back seat playing traveling games.

I could hear lots of laughter, which was a very good thing. We got to Disney World at a little after noon, and we started at Animal Kingdom, which is what Emma wanted, kind of a follow on to the zoo, although it really wasn't. We got a stroller because I knew her legs wouldn't hold out. Most of the time, when we had to stand in line, Robert held her. By the time we finished supper, Emma was tuckered out, so easily went to bed right afterward, giving the adults time for more breeding, and sex activity. Three more times before I slipped into her bedroom and slept beside her.

The second day, it was the Magic Kingdom, Emma's choice, and we got lots of pictures of Emma with Disney princesses, like Snow White, Cinderella, Jasmine, and quite a few of the original cartoon characters, like Mickey, Minnie, Donald Duck and Goofy.

We stayed until three in the afternoon, and Emma easily fell asleep in the back seat on the drive back. We had to wake her to eat supper, a stop at a drive thru on the way. Once she'd been tucked into bed, Robert bred me again, leaving a huge deposit, having had all day to replenish his balls. The adults were exhausted after our two days at the park, and for the first time with Emma at the house, I fell asleep with the two of them in their bed, spending the night in a naked embrace with both. I took another quick breeding in the morning after Pen brought Robert to the cusp, before he slipped into me to optimize egg fertilization. So far, this trip, had been the one with the fewest breeding opportunities, despite it being the one which would most likely result in a baby, and I wondered if it was because the Tafts hoped I wouldn't get pregnant yet, resulting in me having to come next month for another breeding.

In my own mind, it's what I craved as well, being far happier at their house, than I was in mine. My last day there, I did get bred three more times, and played with Pen twice, only one of my breedings with both of them, the last one, so Emma had one or the other to do things with during the day.

I spent the night at their house, unwilling to face Ransom before I had to. He'd already left for work when Emma and I got home. As per usual, he hadn't done any grocery shopping while I was gone so I got Becky to sit, so I could head to the Y for some exercise and then buy groceries.

Before I left for my chores, Becky said, "I've thought about it and I'd like to, you know, try sex with you. Can we try it when you get back?"

"Not unless you want to be seen by someone else having sex."

"Who would see us?"

"A security company."

"What, why?"

"I'll tell you when I get back. Let's just say that the toilet is about the only place you have privacy unless Emma is undressed. The cameras are turned off for that."

I took care of my chores, getting in another pick up game and getting in some light weight work before grocery shopping. By the time I got home, I had another bouquet of flowers, delivered while I was gone.

"Did Ransom send you the flowers?"

"My other lovers did. I just spent five days with them. I get one every time I'm with them."

"And Ransom knows."

"He's responsible."

"Is that the Pen and Robert that Emma keeps talking about?"

"Yes."

I explained the whole situation to Becky, except for Robert and Pen's last name, how Ransom stealing from them had created a situation where I had to provide two children for an infertile couple who was making up the losses of the theft for Ransom and I to avoid going to jail.

"He made it look like you were part of the theft?"

"Yes, he opened up accounts in my name at two different banks, I'd never banked with before, and stashed the stolen money in them. I could have lost my daughter permanently. The house had video equipment installed so that the couple would know that Ransom wasn't trying to continue having sex with me without a condom on, so they're assured the only child I have is theirs for the next two children. As if I'd ever have sex with him again after what he did to me, but they didn't know that. They thought I was involved when they cooked up this deal."

"Well, I don't want other people watch me have sex, so what do we do?"

"When Ransom gets home, he can take care of Emma. He needs to spend more time with her anyway. We can go out for dinner, kind of a girl's night out. Then, we can either head to your place if you don't care if your roommates know you're with another woman, or just head to a spot I know from when I was a teenager, park and make out. It won't be as comfortable as a bed, but manageable."

"Won't my roommates shit if they hear me having sex with another woman?"

"I don't know, will they?" I laughed.

So, Becky spent the rest of the afternoon with me, helping me clean house, wash clothes, and otherwise take care of all Ransom had let slide in my absence. When he got home, I told him Emma had a meal in the fridge for him to heat up, and to make sure she was in bed by eight.

"Where are you going?"

"Becky helped me clean up this pig sty you left for me, so I'm taking her out to dinner, and maybe a movie or something, so don't wait up. It will probably be midnight when I get home. Try to play with Emma a little before she goes to bed. She's used to someone playing with her all the time."

I took Becky to Rib City, one of the better restaurants in Lehigh Acres. While there, I explained more of the workings of my deal with the unknown couple, and how I hoped that Ransom would screw up and try violating the terms of the contract so I could divorce him.

"Because I want Ransom to try fucking me without a condom, I masturbate in front of him while watching movies of me fucking the man who's trying to breed me. My cuckold husband watches and masturbates to them. He's a sick man. Everything he does disgusts me. He won't even return the last little bit of money he stole, says it's all he has left."

"How much is it?"

"Around two hundred thousand. By the terms of the contract, he doesn't have to, and he won't be arrested if he abides by the contract, so he has no incentive other than being decent, but obviously, decent isn't in his wheelhouse. I'm miserable living with him, and have as little contact with him as I can."