My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How can you be so happy?" I asked. "I'm the one who got laid."

"I'm the one who got to play with this treasure," Pen replied, kissing Emma's head.

"Were you trying to make a baby, Mommy?"

"I was, Angel. Robert and I tried very hard to make a baby, because I know how much Robert and Pen want a child, and how much you'd like a brother or sister. I feel it. I know that this is the visit that's going to make a baby.

Emma threw her sandy arms around me and hugged me. I hugged her back, so filled with love at the moment. Pen's eyes were shining with unshed tears. She reached out a hand and I took it, squeezing it. Two women, in love with the same man, and each other. It was totally insane. What in the hell was I doing?

******

That evening, after several more rounds of sex, some with Pen, some without, Robert, Pen and I were up on the widow's walk, lounging naked, having caught the sunset, and high enough to be away from the mosquitos. Emma was asleep in bed already, which gave us some time to be alone, and talk.

"My main babysitter, Becky, asked me about a week ago what I did for sex now that Ransom and I weren't sleeping together. She knows a little about my situation, but not who you are, except by your first names, which she heard from Emma. I told her that when I was fertile, I was trying to have a baby for another couple, and when I wasn't, I mostly did without, or used a vibrator. She asked me how the sex was with you. I told her it was the best sex I'd ever had, even that I was having sex with a woman, and that was good. She asked, 'Do you want to share?' in a joking sort of way. I thought to myself that every person should get to experience what this was like, and I told her I'd ask, but not to expect anything, because it was unlikely. So, this is me asking. Would you?"

Robert laughed. "I think I have my fair share of women."

"More than your fair share, honey," Pen said, "but we're not talking about a full time relationship, are we, Sam?"

"No."

"How old is she?" Pen asked.

"I think twenty-one, starting her senior year at FGCU in the fall."

"Is she cute."

"Very, in a girl next door sort of way."

"Have you had sex with her?" Pen asked.

"No, but I offered."

"You did?" Robert asked.

"I get sick of using a vibrator and no sex with a live person when we're apart. I just told her that if she ever wanted to see what being with a woman was like, I'd be available. Since fucking Pen is so much fun, and I'm not going to fuck any dick but yours while I'm trying to get pregnant, I thought, why not ask, so I did."

"And she said?" Pen asked.

"She'd have to think about it, but she didn't dismiss it out of hand."

"I think, if she takes you up on Sam's offer, we should fuck her, Robert, using a condom of course."

"Why?"

"Because Samantha is right. What we do together is special. We love it. Sylvia loved it. It would be nice if a woman on the cusp of womanhood could see how absolutely great sex can be, when done right. We do it right."

"Think about this for a second, Pen," Robert said. "We've lived a scandal free life as a happily married couple for ten years. Now, we've added Sam. The reason we added her was for a couple of kids, something very important to us. We had Sam and Ransom sign an NDA because we didn't want everyone to know that we were going to be having children with another women. We know Sylvia will keep her mouth shut.

"Now if, and I don't mean to emphasize if, because I want it as much as you two do, but if, Sam and Emma do end up living with us permanently, with Sam providing us with children, this is going to get out. People will already know we're living in a polyamorous threesome. That's a given. Hell, Emma would probably talk once she goes to school that her Mom's in the bedroom with a married couple. You might as well plan on having to explain to everyone we know, what we're doing and why we're doing it. Family, friends, employees, charitable committees, that we're all in love with each other, that it provides a way for us to have children, and we want to live life together. That will be news.

"I don't know how it will affect business, although I don't think it will. We don't know how it will affect your fund raising, and I think it might. People don't want to be associated with what they perceive as scandal. Some people may cut us off, for living an unconventional life. I'm prepared for that. This, us, is too important not to. But, is adding the occasional fling like Becky worth it? I don't think so. She doesn't add the things to our life important enough to counterbalance the things she might take away. Sam and Emma add that. Becky doesn't. Even Sylvia didn't. But she won't blab. She can be discrete. Is a 21 year old college student going to be discrete? Unless we want to take up new careers teaching people how to have sex, no fucking way, comes to mind."

"You're right," Pen said. "I guess I'm just carried away on this feeling I have for everyone here; how right it is and how good it feels. I want to scream it to the heavens. But you're right. Sorry, Samantha. Becky will have to find some other way to experience this."

"I figured. I'm not unhappy about it. I'm already sharing my man with you."

Pen laughed. "Isn't that the other way around?"

I laughed too. "You're right. I'm sorry." I squeezed her hand again.

"Actually, it's all right. I want Robert to be our man."

"Changing the subject now," Robert said, "because I'm a little embarrassed about the topic; Sam, did you know that tomorrow was Penelope's birthday?"

"No! I'm so sorry. I should have gotten you something. I feel terrible I didn't know."

"I have the perfect gift for you to give her."

"But it's not my gift if you give it to me to give to her," I said.

"Yes, it is. I'm not giving you anything."

"What is it?"

He pulled me off the chair and pulled me far away from Pen, then whispered in my ear what gift I should give her.

"Oh, Robert. That is perfect. I love it. You'll help me set it up, right?"

"Absolutely."

I kissed him, then led him back to Penelope. "You haven't fucked YOUR man once today. I think it's time you reclaimed him."

"What are you going to be doing?"

"Getting your birthday present ready."

"Will I like it?"

"I certainly hope so."

There wasn't much to be done tonight. Most of it would have to be done in the morning, before everyone woke up. I made a sign, with a Magic Marker and a piece of paper. I needed four of Robert's ties out of his closet, and Pen's enema equipment, but I didn't want them to see what I was doing, so I got a big paper sack.

"Sorry, don't mind me," I said as I waltzed through their bedroom, while they were in mid coitus. "Won't be long. Carry on."

They both laughed and carried on. I got everything I needed for the morning, then departed with a breezy, "Looking good."

I went to bed by nine and got up at 5:00. I shaved my pussy, every bit of hair on it, so my cunt was slick and smooth. I gave myself enemas the way Pen had showed me how until the water ran clear. For breakfast, all I had was toast and juice.

"Emma, Robert will be looking after you this morning. He's going to take you to a store so you can buy a birthday present for Penelope. Here's ten dollars. Give her a nice birthday card, too. Will you do that for Mommy?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Pen, you're not to come into your bedroom until 7:30 while I prepare your birthday present. Robert, I need your assistance for the moment. It shouldn't take too long."

"Be right there."

I went to their bedroom and tied Robert's ties around my wrists and ankles. I lay down on the bed and splayed out, arms and legs wide, spread-eagle on the bed. When Robert came in, he whistled.

"Damn, Samantha. All I did was suggest you should give yourself to her for a couple hours. This looks like a lot more than that."

"I want it to be special. I need you to tie my arms and legs down, so I'm helpless to resist anything Pen wants to do. I want you to blindfold me, and stuff these panties in my mouth, so I can't see or speak. There's a sheet of paper with a message on it on your dresser. Leave it between my legs. Next, I didn't know where you kept your wrapping paper and such, but I want you to put a big, red bow over my belly button. Last, but not least, take Emma out and make sure she stays out until 11:30. In case I should scream, I don't want to scare her.

"You think you might scream?" Robert laughed.

"If you found me this way, do you think it possible you'd make me scream?"

"God, yes. At least ten times if I could."

"I hope Pen feels the same way."

Robert laughed again and tied me down. "I hope you don't have to go to the bathroom."

"I drained myself the best I could, and didn't eat much. I should be good. I'll be starving at lunch time though."

"If you're still tied down when I get back, I may take advantage."

"Ooh, Robert, you stud. I hope you do. You're making me wet and juicy for your wife, sir," I said, "just the way she likes me."

He tied a scarf around my head, blindfolding me, then stuffed the pair of panties I'd laid out into my mouth. He took advantage of my helplessness to run his big hands over my breasts, and tested out the smoothness and wetness of my newly shaved pussy. My nipples were hard points, as was my clit by the time he finished, and I was panting. He found the sign.

"Four hours to do what she wants with you. Oh, damn. I know Pen will have a good time with you this morning. You'll be lucky if you don't get a cramp in your tongue."

The panties muffled my laughter. Last he put a big bow on my tummy. I don't know if it was red, but I could tell it was big.

Before he left, Robert said, "It's twenty after, so ten minutes at least before Pen comes back here. Have fun."

"Mmmffff mmmffff," I replied.

Robert laughed as he left. As I lay there like a piece of meat, I remembered another thing I should have told Robert. To tell the maid and butler not to come in here. Wouldn't they have a treat if they did.

"Oh, bloody hell," Pen said when she saw me on her bed. She found the sign. "Four hours! What a slut you are." I felt her get on the bed. "Damn, you're a sexy bitch. I think this is the best present anyone has ever given me." She plucked the bow off me. "All dressed up and nowhere to go," she laughed. A couple of fingers slid into my pussy. I moaned. "So fucking wet." I felt her tongue slide up my pussy from back to front. I orgasmed, my hips bouncing up and down on the bed, and Pen laughed again. "We are going to have so much fun, Sam." She leaned down again and kissed my pussy lips. "I love you, Samantha."

Then, Penelope brought me off to six straight orgasms orally, one right after the other, each one of them special. Next, she got her strapless vibrator and inserted it in her pussy, then fucked me for a half hour, giving me a half dozen more, the panties still stuffed in my mouth, restricting my noise. She finally pulled the soggy mess out of my mouth so she could kiss me as she fucked me, long stroking her fake dick into my needy pussy.

My moans definitely got louder as I could give full throat to them.

"You are such a sexy slut," Pen said, as we both moaned from another orgasm. "I've never wanted another woman as much as I want you."

I couldn't answer because her lips were already on mine, her tongue shoved into my mouth, restricting my ability to speak.

When she finally pulled out of me, she asked, "Is it true I can do anything I want to you?"

"I even cleaned out my ass, Pen, just for you," I panted.

"On your stomach."

"You need to release me first."

"I still want you tied down."

"Then tie me back down. I won't resist."

Pen released my arms and legs and I flipped onto my stomach, then she retied them so I was helpless again.

"Hmm. I need to elevate your hips a bit, to get a good angle on your ass."

"Put some pillows under them. Not good ones though. You know what sometimes happens when you play with my ass."

"Ooh, that's right. My toy likes to squirt." She swatted my ass. "Good idea."

Pen got up and soon I had a couple bolster pillows under my hips, raising my bottom, so it stuck up nicely. Then she took a thick comforter and put it under my legs in the event I did squirt. Only one thing to wash, and not one she used regularly.

"Do you really mean anything?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I'm looking at your perfect ass propped up on the bed, and I've got this almost irresistible urge to smack it several times."

"As long as you're not brutal about it, go ahead. I'll tell you if I can't bear anymore."

"You are so fucking delicious. I'm loving your gift to me," Pen laughed.

Her hand squeezed my ass cheeks for a few minutes, then it left, and came down with a smart smack. It stung briefly, but on the whole, didn't hurt that much. Since I didn't say anything, Pen swatted my ass again, on the other cheek. It was a little harder, but not much. I still didn't say anything, so Pen kept on, smacking first one side, then the other. They got a little harder as she progressed, but not much so. After quite a few of them, I whimpered.

"Too hard?" Pen asked.

"No. I think I'm going to cum if you keep smacking me."

"Really? Your ass is really red at this point."

"I think so."

"Hmm."

Pen kept swatting my bottom, watching my response to each one. Another six swats, I finally did orgasm. "I'm cumming," I said. She might have been able to tell anyway. I was rocking my hips, as if hoping to have my pussy filled with a nice, thick dick. It wasn't as good as the ones I usually had, not as intense, as rich as they usually were, but it was definitely an orgasm. When it started, Pen pushed a couple of fingers in me, starting to finger fuck me, and it took off, becoming more intense, more like a normal orgasm.

She replaced her fingers with the phallus she was wearing, and it got even better. I was bucking pretty good, considering I was tied down with Pen's body covering me.

"Your ass is so warm against my groin, Sam. I swear it's almost hot."

"You should be on this side of my ass," I moaned. "It's really hot."

Penelope laughed. When my orgasm ended, she pulled out again. I heard her rummaging around her bedroom, before something thick was eased into my wet pussy. It was different in texture from the faux cock she was wearing, softer, more yielding. Then, some lube was drizzled onto my pucker, and small fingers worked it around and into my ass, and I knew she was going to fuck me there, while filled in my other nether hole.

Sure enough, I heard her turn on the vibrations and the blunt end of her vibrating strapless, made contact with my back door. I'd kept my ass limbered up by using the largest plug every few days, so my bottom parted for her fake fuck stick without much difficulty. Pen eased the vibrator up my ass. Oh, damn, this was going to be good. She was only half way down when I felt a huge orgasm building. Her groin touched my flaming ass cheeks, and she withdrew, just before the head of the back dick left my pucker, she reversed course, sliding back inside. Two more of those and I moaned, knowing I was close.

"Fuck me. Make me cum," I said. "Fuck me harder and deeper."

"You want to cum?"

"Fuck, yes. I want to cum. I'm so frigging close."

Pen withdrew slowly, just as before, but when she'd reached the reversal point, she slammed forward, driving her vibrator hard and deep into my poor ass, and I screamed as an incredible orgasm shook my body. I squirted again. I could feel the fluids splashing her legs and mine. She continued fucking me right through my orgasm, cumming herself if her moans and whimpers were any indication. The squirting finally abated, but the orgasm continued remarkably longer as she continued fucking my ass.

That was only the first one. I had three more as Pen continued to fuck my red cheeked ass. She finally stopped as she'd had more than I had, the strapless vibrator in her pussy instead of her butt.

Pen turned it off, and collapsed on top of me. We were both exhausted by the orgasms we'd had so far.

"This present was even better than I expected when I saw you spread out on the bed," Pen panted, her head on my shoulder blade, and her lips close to my ear.

"Better than I imagined as well, my beautiful Penelope."

"The only thing lacking thus far, is I haven't put that mouth of yours to work yet."

"Use me. You have until 11:30 to use me as you will."

"I want you on your back again, still tied down. I want to ride your face, and I still want you helpless. You're to lick my pussy until I tell you to stop or 11:30."

"What time is it now." I was still blindfolded.

"10:25."

"I'll lick you until my tongue cramps, Pen."

She laughed, got off of me and released me, so I could turn over and be tied down again. My arms and legs were a little sore from being in the same position for so long, so I loosened them a little before getting on my back again. When Pen positioned herself over my chest and thrust her pussy at me, her whole groin was soaked, like drenched. It was dripping off of her.

"My God, what happened? Did you squirt too?"

"Fuck no. That's all you, plus the multiple orgasms I've had this morning. You should see your pussy. It's even wetter than mine."

I laughed and began licking, tasting my squirt, plus however much cum Penelope had released during her orgasms. It tasted like cum, perhaps a little oilier and thicker in consistency, than regular cum was. Pen's pussy fur was matted flat, and she had juices from her belly button to halfway down her thighs to her knees, and she made me lick up every drop. She climaxed multiple times, her slick pussy sliding over my lips most of the time. My tongue didn't cramp but it was damn tired.

"God, that was wonderful, Sam. Thank you for my gift."

"You're welcome, Pen. I enjoyed it too, Well, not the last part as much. My tongue feels as if it may fall off."

She laughed. She started to release me.

"Robert told me that if I was still tied down when he came back, he'd take advantage of me."

"Ooh, you're giving me another wicked idea." She kept untying me.

"What is it."

"I'm going to tie you on your stomach again, with the bolster pillows underneath you. I want him to fuck you in the ass. He hasn't cum yet this morning, and he should leave a huge amount of cum in you. When he finishes, suck his cock clean. I'll record everything for Ransom, from you being tied down, through your fucking, to his cum dribbling out of your asshole, and you sucking off his cock ass-to-mouth. It will drive Ransom ape shit."

"What about Emma?"

"Stephanie can look after her for a few. I don't imagine Robert will last long, considering. Just don't scream."

"As if I have much control over that. Fine. I'll do it."

"I'm leaving that other dildo inside of you. Be interesting to see how you react."

"Probably, by squirting again," I laughed.

Pen joined me in giggling, finished releasing me and tying me back down just as she'd had me before when spanking me.

"Is my ass still red?" I asked.

"Maybe just a tiny bit, but not bad, really. I think I hear them. I'm going to go out and make arrangements. I don't want it to start until I'm ready to record. I love you, Sam. Don't move."

"How would I?" I laughed, tugging on the ties.

"Silly me."

I was still blindfolded, so just waited for my lovers to return, and for Robert to claim my ass again. I was a little nervous, since I'd done the cleansing quite a few hours before, but I hadn't eaten much, so hoped for the best.

Soon, I heard the door close and locked, and knew they were in the room with me. Robert was softly chuckling at my position, and the disarray of the bed.

"And action," Pen said.

"Aren't you the lovely little treat that Pen has left for me, allowing me to share in her birthday present. And I can use you in any way that I want, just as Pen did?"