My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," Becky said, taking my hand.

"Me, too. The best part of my life is trying to have a baby with them, when I'm gone from my house. Otherwise, I tend to stay in my bedroom all the time so I don't interact with him at all. I'm so angry all the time."

"Let's go to my apartment," Becky said.

"Gladly."

I paid the bill and took Becky to her home. She had two girl roommates to share expenses with. They each had summer jobs, but both of them were home. They were a little wide-eyed as Becky led me into her bedroom, asking them not to disturb us.

Becky was a little shy, just as I'd been my first time. I helped undress her, and she covered herself with her hands when she was naked. I took her hands and held them out from her body so I could take her in. She was blushing heavily as I did so. She had pubes trimmed for wearing a bikini, lovely C cup breasts, not unlike mine. She wasn't as toned as I was, not being an athlete, but she looked good, like all young women her age. I had her sit on the edge of her double bed while I did a little strip tease for her.

"You look incredible," Becky said. "You're so beautiful."

"Thank you. So are you."

"You look so much stronger and more toned."

"I do work at it. I still weigh the same as I did when I graduated from college six years ago."

I sat down beside her on the bed. "What do I have to do?" Becky asked. "Should I, uh, start licking you?"

"Why don't we just start by kissing. It's less traumatic and as you get comfortable, feel free to do what you want to. Don't assume you have to do anything. If you don't feel like licking me, don't. No expectations, just do what you want to do, okay?"

"Yes, thanks. I feel so nervous."

"Exactly the way I felt my first time. I kept thinking, she made me feel so good. What if I'm bad at this? What if I can't give her as much pleasure as she gave me? What if I suck at pleasuring a woman? She told me that at least I had a pussy and knew what felt good to me, so I'd figure it out rather quickly, and she was right. You'll be okay if you want to actually try it."

"You're right. That's exactly the way I feel. Like I'll be inept."

"It's why we start with kissing. We've already figured out kissing at our age. If you feel comfortable, do what you want. If at any time you don't feel comfortable, ask me to stop. You don't have to do this."

I drew her up on the bed and we lay down and spent a lot of time kissing. She got warmed up rather quickly doing that. She liked to kiss, and was quite good at it. After twenty minutes or so, I let my hands start to wander, first down her back until I was cupping her ass, holding her more tightly against me. Since a line had been crossed, she did the same, her hands cupping my naked ass, squeezing my cheeks. Then, I let my right hand move up from her bottom, up her side, and start to caress her breasts. They seemed to be quite sensitive and I felt her humping my thigh, my leg in between hers.

"Do you like it so far?" I asked.

"Yes."

"May I touch your pussy?"

"Please."

I slid my hand down between her legs and found her wetness. Her own hand moved up to one of my breasts and started playing with it. I leaned down to suckle a nipple while my fingers slid into her humid sheath. Becky had her first orgasm, moaning softly, her legs opening wider to give my hand more access.

"You do that so much better than a man," she moaned.

"I do understand a woman's body better than most men."

I started kissing my way down her body, taking my time, heating her up. She had a second orgasm before I laid my mouth on her. When I put my mouth on her, the orgasms really started taking off. Becky's moans got louder and longer. After her fifth one, she asked me to stop because she was so sensitive. I kissed my way up her body until I was kissing her lips again.

"Do you taste yourself on my lips?" I asked.

"Yes. Do you think I taste good?"

"Delicious."

"Can I touch you?" Becky asked.

"Of course."

Her hand snaked down between my legs and to the hot mess I was down there after licking her.

"You're so wet," she said.

"I've been looking forward to this ever since you said you wanted to try. Stick a couple fingers inside of me, then taste me on your fingers."

"Do you always shave yourself bald?"

"No, I just did it as a special gift for my lady friend on her birthday."

I moaned as two fingers delicately entered my damp pussy. Becky kissed me, hearing me moan for her. She pulled back, then brought her fingers between us. I could smell my arousal on them. Becky put them in her mouth and licked my juices off her two fingers.

"What's the verdict? Do you like the way I taste?"

"So much."

"Do you want to go to the source?"

"Yes," she said.

I spread my legs and said, "I'm all yours."

It didn't take her nearly as long to kiss her way down to my pussy as I'd taken for her. She was eager to get there. There were the first few tentative licks and kisses as she tasted a woman for the first time, becoming more confident with each moan she gave me. She laughed when I had my first orgasm, her tongue dancing on my clit, with two fingers rubbing my g-spot. She gave me a couple more, then I encouraged her to get in a sixty-nine with me, and she was eager to comply.

She had four more and I had two, before I told her I needed to get back home.

"Can we do this again?"

"Sure, under the same rules. I won't have sex in front of Emma, and I won't have sex for the security company."

"Don't you masturbate in front of them?"

"No, I'm texted and told that the security company won't be watching, and someone else watches when I do that. Someone I'm already having sex with, so it doesn't matter if they watch me. It's always at night, when they aren't doing something else."

"Good, that would be creepy."

"Yes, it would."

"So we could do it at your house at night?"

"Not unless you want to do it in front of Ransom. I can't do it in the bedroom where Emma is sleeping."

"Ugh, no."

"You're close enough I can walk over here in the evening. I'd be happy to do it once or possibly even twice a week. It doesn't have to be at times you're baby sitting for me."

"Great."

"Here's your money for sitting today, plus the extra hours you helped clean my house. Thanks, Becky. I had a great time."

"So did I."

I got dressed and went home.

******

"What movie did you see?" Ransom asked.

"No movie. I just had sex with her."

"What, you're a dyke now? Is that why Becky won't go out with me?"

"She won't go out with you because you're an asshole. Tonight was the first time she'd ever done it with a woman, and it's nice not having to fuck myself with a vibrator between breedings. We'll probably continue having sex whenever she wants to, because I won't have it with you, you moron. Did you spend time playing with Emma?"

"Sure."

"What did you play at?"

"I read her a book."

"What book?"

"Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Don't you trust me?"

"Not for a second, Rancid. You're a thief, an adulterer, and probably other stuff I don't even know about. You continue hanging on to money that isn't even yours."

"What's in it for me?"

"The chance to be a decent man and show your daughter you're seeking forgiveness for your sins."

"But not you."

"Never me. Even if you hadn't stolen money, Gina Weege would have ended our marriage."

"So I've got nothing."

"You gave up everything. No one took it from you."

I went to bed.

******