My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly."

"I wonder if I could ever talk Bill into having a threesome?"

"You want to invite another woman into your bed and lick pussy?"

"I guess I was thinking of two guys and me."

"That's pretty dangerous considering you cheated with Ransom. Might make Bill think you're still craving another guy's dick."

"Yeah, I guess that is pretty dangerous. I suppose I'll have to go the other way. I'm sure he wouldn't turn down having two pussies in his bed."

"Depends upon how traditional he is, but I think most guys would have no problem adding a second pussy."

"Would you do it with us, if he would?"

"Probably not. Not because I don't think you're not pretty enough, or Bill is a deficient lover somehow, but I think three people is enough for me. I don't want to bang a bunch of different people, even if I am becoming single again. I feel a little promiscuous now. Adding two more lovers would make me feel like a real slut. I don't need to give Edith any more fodder for the rumor mill."

Bonnie laughed. "I guess you're right."

"Becky might. She's still sowing her wild oats. After she found out how much I enjoyed Robert and Pen, she asked if they'd let her join them once. They didn't want to do it for the same reason I don't. They don't really need anyone else. They're happy with the way things are, but if Becky asked about it, she was interested in a threesome herself."

"She's a cutie, that's for sure. So, I'd have to be competing with a woman ten years younger than I am? I'd better get back into shape before I invite another woman into my bedroom. I trust you. Not so sure I'd be trusting anyone else that much with my man."

I laughed. "Why would you trust me? You fucked my husband."

"Two reasons. One, you don't want to do it. Two, you seem pretty happy being the third wheel in the Taft's marriage. Better make that three reasons. You're not a bitch. Despite the fact that I fucked your husband, you still tried to smooth things over with Bill, and you're working with me to help me lose weight. I don't know a single other person who would have done that."

"That's only because I didn't care who Ransom fucked at that point. If he hadn't done what he did to me, you and I would have had words. There would have been some hair snatching, probably from around your adulterous cunt."

"It's good to know you aren't a total saint," Bonnie laughed.

"Yeah. I'm nowhere close to a saint. I just felt sorry you and Bill got sucked into my drama, by that excretory turd. Today is legs day. You don't want to work your legs too hard on the treadmill. Stick to walking instead of running, maybe do something else for cardio, where you use your arms more than your legs. Windmills or something, which would help with your core too."

"What's a windmill?"

"Stand with your legs apart and arms up. Bend down and touch your right hand to left foot, straighten up, then touch the left hand to the right leg. Do those in about four sets of fifty, with a slight rest between each set."

"What do we do to work the legs?"

"Leg thrusts, which are essentially lifting weights with your legs, heel raises, which make those calves pop in high heels, leg extensions, which work the quads, walking lunges, glute bridges, and hip thrusts, which are similar, seated leg curls, then the rack. Three sets of ten each, because a lot of them work some of the same muscles."

"What's the rack?"

"A wicked little machine that does abduction and adduction exercises, where you have to pull your legs together against weights, then push them apart against weights, working those inner and outer thigh muscles. Those inner and outer thigh muscles are stabilizer muscles for the quads and thighs. You want to exercise them along with the bigger work muscles. You might want to work your Kegels at the same time as the legs, keep that pussy nice and tight."

"I'm sure Bill would enjoy some nice, tight pussy again."

"Yeah, if you're going to compete against a woman ten years younger who's never pushed a baby out of the chute, working Kegels is a must."

Bonnie laughed.

Apparently, around half of the volleyball group had seen bits and pieces of my press conference yesterday. I got a lot of good natured teasing from them, including Joe. The others asked what they were talking about, and soon learned what the others already knew. I was having sex with a couple, and pregnant with the husband's kid.

Then they had to know why I'd done what I was doing, and I had to explain what Ransom did, and why he deserved to be a cuckold. I'm not sure all of them understood how pissed off I was, until I told them he'd also been fucking around for a year before I found out about the theft, and apparently, went for other men's wives.

"Surely you understand why I didn't have the slightest bit of sympathy, for a lying, cheating, marriage destroying, charity money stealing, limp dick wanking, husband bitch like Ransom, do you? He deserved everything he got. He ended one marriage, and almost ended a second. He nearly got me arrested and almost caused me to lose my daughter. He can rot in hell for all I care."

That sort of put him over the top for the rest of them. Then, it was just volleyball for the rest of the ninety minutes I devoted to cardio, and back to Bonnie.

I showed her the leg machines. For her leg thrusts and heel raise, she got ninety pound weights. The legs extensions and curls, she got eighty, the rack, she only took ten, and the walking lunges, she had a ten pound weight in each hand. The glute bridges and hip thrusts, no weights. I said she needed to tighten her pelvic floor or Kegels, by squeezing down like she was trying to stop peeing or pooping during all the exercises. Bonnie was bitching towards the end.

In the car, she said, "Everything is burning."

"That's why they say, 'Feel the Burn'. You're feeling it. That's how you know you had a good workout. It gets easier the more you do it. You have to work at being fit."

"You're just torturing me for fucking your husband, aren't you?"

"If I were torturing you, I wouldn't have tried getting you to patch things up with Bill. I had to do that for Billy. He had nothing to do with your mistakes or Bill's reaction to them. You may be burning now, but you'll be thanking me when you go on vacation with Bill and he fucks your brains out several times a day because you're so hot looking. In fact, I'm going to suggest something to you."

"What?"

"If things seem to be working out with Bill and it looks as if you've saved your marriage; when you go on vacation, go without birth control and when you're at your most fertile. Have another baby with him. Billy's around three, and that would be a good time for him to have a little brother or sister. That's why I'm not that upset to be having Robert's baby. It will give Emma a brother or sister to play with. Did you want to have more than one child?"

"We wanted three. Bill has been so busy, it hasn't worked out."

"Make it work out. Talk to the gyno now, see what you have to do to be fertile for him, plan your vacation during your ovulation, go to the most romantic place you can afford, and fuck him senseless."

"God, you're making me wet."

"Put that to good use tonight when he gets home. You want me to look after Billy tonight so you can have the house to yourself?"

"You don't mind?"

"Hell no. You took care of me on Saturday, which was great, by the way. Put some sexy shit on and dazzle your husband. Your legs don't have to work that hard for you to spread them."

Bonnie whacked me on the arm and laughed. "You talked me into it."

"It didn't take much talking."

"I'm going to do it. I'm going to do all of it."

"Good for you. If you're a good girl, maybe Bill will give you a massage to ease that burning."

Bonnie laughed again.

"Bring Billy over about 45 minutes before Bill gets home so you can get properly dolled up. I'll bring him back around 9:15 tomorrow morning. Penelope is taking me to my first obstetrician appointment."

Bonnie squeezed my arm. "I'm sorry I was such a shit. I was an idiot. You've been so good to me."

"I'm feeling fortunate myself. You caught me at a good time. I'm finally done with my asshole of a husband."

I dropped off Bonnie and took Becky home, reminding her I needed a babysitter at 9:15 tomorrow morning for my doctor appointment.

"Why don't you bring a couple changes of clothes when you come tomorrow, so if you spend the night, you'll have something clean to wear. I can wash your dirty things with mine."

Becky laughed. "I almost feel like a girlfriend."

Apparently, Emma had played hard and was sleepy, so I gave her a nap since Billy would be coming later, and they would probably have a hard time getting settled tonight. When she was asleep, I showered, then made an appointment with the lawyer for tomorrow afternoon. I decided to make the kids my Tater Tot hot dish, which I knew they both liked. I picked out a couple of books to read to them, figuring they'd fall asleep easier tucked in bed being read to, than sitting up watching a movie.

Bonnie brought Billy around 5:15 and I popped my hot dish in the oven to cook while we played Chutes and Ladders. I'd worked with Emma's numbers and letters all the time, so she did better at counting than Billy did, but she helped him move when he rolled the dice. Billy actually won the first game, and we started a second before the oven timer went off.

"It's your roll after we eat, Billy, so we'll leave the game here," I said, "and finish it then."

We had some sliced peaches to go with the hot dish, and they both ate like heathens. Emma helped load dishes in the dishwasher, then we finished the game, Emma winning this one. The first story I read them, we sat together on the couch, one on either side of me. When we finished that book, the kids had to get in their jammies and brush their teeth first, then I read a second book to them while they were lying in bed. They were getting sleepy as I finished, so all I had to do was turn off the light.

I read myself for another couple hours before going to sleep, setting my alarm early enough to get Billy home and be ready to leave when Becky, and then Pen arrived.

******

"Becky, Mrs. Taft will be here in fifteen minutes, would you like to meet her?"

"Sure. I have to check out the competition, don't I?"

"I don't know, do you?"

"It wouldn't hurt."

"Try to tucker Emma out today, so she'll be ready to go to bed early," I said.

We waited outside so Emma could say hi to Pen when she got here. Pen got out of her Audi A8 and scooped Emma up, swung her around and smothered her with kisses.

"Do you miss me, Angel?" Pen asked, setting her down.

"Very much, Pen."

"I miss you too. This can only be Becky," Pen said, sticking her hand out.

"How do you know?" Becky asked, taking it.

"I've seen you, dear. Surveillance cameras, if you recall."

Becky blushed. "Oh, yeah. I almost forgot I was being watched."

"You put on a good show. I enjoyed it a lot. By the time you were finished, I needed to stroke one off myself. You're a lovely lass."

"Pen, Becky was wondering if she could witness one of the movies we made to torment Ransom," I said.

"She wants to see how the old folks do it, does she? I suppose turnabout is fair play. I'll check with Robert and see what he says, but I'm reasonably certain he won't care that much. Our lives are pretty much an open book for the time being, exactly what we were hoping to avoid when you signed the NDAs."

"Is there anything you can do to him for blabbing?"

"Take him to the poor house, but since he's probably going to prison anyway, that won't have much effect on him."

"Will he go to prison?" I asked.

"It's likely. The length is more at question than the if. We'd best get going."

"Do you find out if I'm having a brother or sister?" Emma asked.

"Not this time, Emma. The doctor will tell me what I need to do, to take care of the baby, prescribe some vitamins, tell me what kinds of problems to look for. We'll take you with when we find out if it's a boy or girl. That's still several months away. I'll see you later, Becky. Make yourself at home. I have a lawyer appointment this afternoon."

When we were in the car, I asked, "Have you lost any charitable business?"

"Most of them are taking a wait and see attitude. It might depend upon if fundraising goes down. Really, that will be the deciding factor for any of this. How does it affect them? None of the rest means a hill of beans to anyone."

"Do you regret any of it?"

"I regret nothing having to do with you, Samantha. Nothing. We meant what we said at the press conference. We're both quite fond of you and want you to live with us. If that means I give up charitable work, I'll pay that price. It only means I'll have more time to spend with you and our children, and Emma will definitely be one of our children."

I took her hand.

"Do you like Becky?" Pen asked.

"She's a lovely girl. She's been a good friend when I needed one."

"Would you like to maintain contact with her if you move in with us?"

"In what way? Continue to have sex with her?"

"Maybe. I don't know. I'm feeling my way here. Perhaps we could hire her as a nanny or governess for the children. You trust her with Emma, and that means a lot to me. I'd trust her with Robert's child as well. Do you know what she's getting her degree in?"

"I'm fairly certain it's elementary education."

"You might want to sound her out, see how she feels about it."

"Would you want me to have sex with her?"

Pen glanced at me. "On the one hand, seeing you with her makes the green eyed monster grab me by the throat. I feel I can't breathe. On the other, I feel like clinging to you too tightly will make you uncomfortable, and eventually, drive you away. You're your own woman, and you can't marry us. You'll be betwixt and between, part of us, and not. I don't know how that will make you feel. Ultimately, I want you to be happy, so you'll stay with us forever, and whatever it takes to make that happen, is what I want. I want you to be happy with us, with Robert and me, and if Becky makes you happy, then maybe I need to turn the tables on the green eyed bitch and throttle her."

I squeezed her arm. "Pen, you know I'm halfway to loving you and Robert already. It won't take much to tip me all the way over. I've never been as happy with anyone as I've been with you two. The only thing that stops me is how unconventional it is to be loving and living with another couple, one I'm having children with. I haven't quite dealt with that yet. I want to. I want to tumble off the cliff and into your arms. There's just too much going on for me to fully take it in yet. That's my only hesitation. It's not how I feel about you, or Robert, or Becky, or anyone else. It's just dealing with the strangeness of it. I need to let that part seep into my bones and see how I feel about it."

"You make my heart go pit-a-pat, Sam. By the way, we think we know which bank the safe deposit key goes to. It's been checked out, and we're looking for a court order to be able to open it."

"Lovely."

The doctor's office visit was routine. It was confirmed I was pregnant, I was given the usual admonitions about alcohol and drug use during pregnancy, given neonatal vitamins, and warning signs of common pregnancy problems. I asked how long I could continue playing volleyball, basketball and other related sports activities, including the usual weights I worked with regularly.

The biggest problem was Penelope being with me. I had to sign HIPPA waivers to allow her to be with me. The nurse was questioning me during the medical history part of the exam.

"Why is Mrs. Taft coming to the doctor with you?"

"I'm having what will be her and her husband's child," I said. "She, or her husband, Robert, are to be notified of anything regarding the pregnancy, anything at all. I want them having complete access to anything pertaining to this baby."

"Mrs. Ford, I see you have a black eye. Are you suffering abuse from either of them?"

"No, the abuse is from my husband, and he's currently in jail. I'm seeing a divorce attorney this afternoon, to shed myself of that bastard."

She suddenly recognized me from the news reports. I saw the flicker of recognition when she realized who I was.

"Yeah, that woman. Is that going to be a problem?"

"No, I'm sorry, but that's not a problem. It's just that I've never met anyone like you."

"What's a person like me?"

She considered that question carefully. "It's not bad. It's more like someone with your particular set of circumstances."

I grinned. "It is a pretty unusual set of circumstances. I'll grant you that."

"Are you happy about the way things turned out?"

"Very. That's not to say I wished my husband wasn't the asshole I know him to be, but that something which could have been a whole lot worse, is turning into something I can love and appreciate, with people I care about."

She smiled at me. She looked like she still had a question, but didn't think it appropriate to ask. I saved her from having to ask.

"Are you wondering if the sex is as great as I said it was in my press conference?"

"God, yes."

"Best sex I've ever had, bar none. If they could bottle what they do, they'd be a hell of lot richer than they are now."

"Like multiple orgasms?"

"At least ten a day on the worst day, and twice that on the best. But you have to remember; I was having sex a lot to get pregnant. It was like a honeymoon, everything new and exciting, with people I'd just met. It was like an affair deluxe, with two people who know what they're doing. I'm not sure what it will be like when things get settled."

The nurse patted her chest. "Be still my beating heart."

I laughed. The visit with the doctor was more normal, and the nurse must have spoken to her because she asked nothing about the black eye, or Penelope's presence.

******

"If you have no objection, I'd like to take you to lunch, then the lawyer's office. I want to spend more time with you."

"No objection."

During lunch, we chatted about a number of subjects.

"Have your friends said anything to you about what's going on?" I asked.

"A couple of my girlfriends have called me, trying to get more details. I just laugh. How about yours?"

"Pretty much everyone I hang with regularly, I exercised with yesterday. I got a lot of good natured ribbing and teasing from the ones I know the best. The nurse didn't recognize me at first, and she wondered a little. I didn't tell her much, except that the sex was out of this world. Do your parents know?"

"I called them up a couple months ago, when I knew how I was starting to feel about you. They know I want you and Emma to move in. They haven't asked too many questions. I think they're a little freaked about it, but not too much, as they already knew I was a bisexual, so they've dealt with that in the past. Wanting to openly live in a polyamorous threesome threw them a little, as does the fact I don't seem to care that you're fucking Robert."

"At some point, I should probably meet everyone. I'm having what will essentially be their grandchild. The same with Robert's family."

"Perhaps a big family reunion," Penelope laughed. "Get it all out there at once."

"That's not a bad idea. I can invite my family too."

"No, not a family reunion, a ceremony," Pen said suddenly. "Like a marriage ceremony, signifying our commitment to each other, held when you move in with us."

"I could see something like that."

Pen clasped my hand. "I think it could be lovely. Emma could be a flower girl."

"Do we want to do this when I'm eight months pregnant?" I laughed. "I can waddle up the aisle."

Pen laughed too. "Whenever you're ready. If you're eight months along, that's fine by me. I'll look better in comparison, standing next to the fat sow."