My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We watched the movie a while as I fucked her.

"I normally was getting pussy fucked because he was planting a baby in me, but the last one was past my ovulation, so I wasn't fertile anymore, and this one was done after I was already pregnant. I didn't have to worry where he stuck his fuck juice."

"So you don't normally call him Master, or sir, or shit like that?"

"No, it was intended only to piss Ransom off."

"It certainly worked."

"Did it ever. I wouldn't let Ransom sit with me. He sat over in that chair and jacked off to me getting ass fucked on the movie. He was pathetic."

I stopped talking so I could pay more attention to the fucking I was giving Becky. She was soon chewing the pillow again to keep from making noise as I fucked her holes. The orgasms she was having now, not quite as strong as the earlier ones, but still powerful, involving lots of movement by her, and lots of muffled moans and whimpers. She had several more climaxes before this movie was over.

"Damn," Becky said, after the second movie ended. "That was so fucking hot, and this was so fucking incredible. Would you ever tie me down on the bed like that?"

"If I did, I'd be squatting over your face and make you lick me until your tongue was ready to fall off. You need to take damn good care of me, because I haven't cum once yet. You've gotten all the goodies thus far."

"Let's go to the bedroom. I'll take real good care of you."

We picked up, shut off the TV and retired to the bedroom. I got on my back and Becky climbed between my legs and took excellent care of me, like primo care. Then, we straddled each other in a sixty-nine, me on top, and I fucked her with the dildo while licking her clit. She still had the plug in her bottom, so was getting lots of stimulation. She had five more great orgasms before she told me I had to stop, she was so sensitive.

"If you do have a FFM threesome, it will be better than that," I said. "It's hard to keep fucking you while I'm licking you. The real deal is better."

"Guess I'm going to have to let Bill and Bonnie fuck me then, because that was amazing," Becky panted.

******