My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed again. "Be careful what you say, Pen. I haven't quite decided what to do yet, and I could easily change my mind."

She put her hand over her mouth. "Oops. Did I say that out loud?"

"God, I want to kiss you, then bury my face between your thighs."

"Lucky me."

******

The visit with the divorce attorney was interesting. First of all, getting divorced was a lot more difficult than I thought if one of the parties contested it, even though my husband was in jail for attempting to rape me. If he was convicted, it might be a little easier, but the criminal case might take months, or even years, to resolve. The issue of money came up, and Pen wanted her and Robert to pay, but the attorney said no.

"What you work out between yourselves is up to you, but the fiduciary responsibility of my position goes to the person paying the bills. It should be Samantha paying me. She's my client. I'll probably need to see this agreement you all signed."

"We'll get you a copy," Penelope said.

"Are you living together now?"

"No."

"Don't. Not until the divorce is final."

We looked at each other. "Well, that blows," I said.

"You don't want to give the other side ammunition to use, plus there's the question of spousal support. Do you have a job, Mrs. Ford."

"Not since just before my daughter was born. I'm a stay at home Mom at the moment."

"Don't get one. Listen, we both know your husband is a shit, but you never know how this will go down. He doesn't deserve support, but it could get ordered anyway, but not if you don't have a job. If you lived with the Tafts, receiving support from them, a judge could take their income into consideration. They probably won't, but you never know. Depends on the judge. You might get one who doesn't give a damn about how all of this went down, but you might get one who thinks there's no way you should be having Robert Taft's child while you're married to Ransom Ford, whether it was legal or not, or what kind of contracts that were in place. Legal doesn't make it right in some folks' eyes, and if it's the one deciding on your divorce, it could be a problem.

"If you file in Lee County, which you should, there's one self-righteous prick of a judge who might consider this whole thing as an adulterous, immoral mess, so you won't know what he'll decide. The rest of them are pretty straightforward. I wouldn't anticipate any problems with them. I'll need your financials, and a retainer to get started. Do you want him served in jail?"

"If he's still there."

"Any chance he'll get out?"

"If he makes bond. I'm certainly not paying his bond. He can rot as far as I'm concerned, but he does have parents. They might come up with the money."

"How do you get along with them?"

"It's been a fairly good relationship up until now. I recently discovered that Ransom may have had some sociopathic tendencies when he was younger, that they never told me about. They thought that marrying me might be good for him, without considering if it'd be good for me. I told them they could still have contact with their granddaughter, but not to take Ransom's side against me, or that could change. I believe they're somewhat sympathetic to me, but that doesn't necessarily mean they won't bail him out. The police said he'd be served with a restraining order before he was released. I imagine I might get notified as well. I've got all of his stuff packed up and ready to haul out if he does get released."

"What kind of visitation are you willing to allow him with his child?"

"Emma is his kid. I don't want to totally restrict all visitation, unless he does something stupid like a parental kidnapping. I'm willing to offer a weekend a month during the school year, and three weeks during the summer, if he isn't in prison. He hasn't been much of a father since all of this started, so I don't even know if he's interested in visitation, but he can have some if he wants it."

"What about the house, cars, that sort of thing?"

"He made most of the house payments. He can have the house, or the proceeds from the sale," I said. "We each had a car. I'll continue the payments on my car, but unless he continues payments on his, he might lose it."

"Robert and I will finish paying off his loan, so he'll have a car," Pen said. "Since we've gotten back a large chunk of the stolen money, we can afford to be generous. I'd just like this to be over as soon as possible. Maybe that will help."

"What kind of monetary assets did you have? Brokerage accounts, savings, checking, money market accounts, that sort of thing?"

"No brokerage accounts to my knowledge. We were trying to save money for a larger house so we could have another child or two. It had roughly $20,000 in it last I checked. Checking account tended to fluctuate from $500 to $3000 throughout the month. Ransom still has a couple hundred thousand stashed from his theft. If we find it, I intend to give it back. I've got the half million I got for having Robert's child in a separate account. Will he get some of that?"

"He could. It's an asset acquired during the marriage."

"He's not doing anything for it."

"You could say the same thing about the money and house and cars acquired while you weren't working. He did the work, made the money."

"I did all the housework, cooking, most of the childcare, home errands. It's not like I sat around all day and did nothing."

"I agree. Not necessarily how the judge sees it."

"Well if I'm giving him the house, does he get any of the money?"

"We could try and make the house contingent on leaving the baby money alone. What's the house worth?"

"The real estate tax assessment lists the assessed value at around $150,000."

"The annual tax assessment value increase is capped at 3% a year, so the actual sale value may be larger. I'll have a real estate agent appraise it for a sale price. I suspect it will be closer to $200,000, which does give you some leverage against your baby fee, but maybe not enough. Half of $500,000 is more than half of $250."

"Since I'm not working, and you don't want me getting a job, I'm using that money to live on. Will I have to make up any money I spend while I'm living off it."

"Perhaps not, as long as they're not unusually large expenditures. No new cars, vacations, that sort of thing. House and car payments, groceries and utilities, clothes, child care expenses, probably not. We can treat it as income from employment as a surrogate mother. You're allowed to spend income."

"What if we let the thief keep the other money he stole?" Pen asked. "Theoretically, that's a marital asset too. We just don't know where the hell it is for sure, although we've got an idea it's stashed in a safe deposit box."

"That's legitimate. Theoretically, Samantha gets half of that. It's doable."

"Then we won't confiscate it if we find it. At least, not yet. We'll see how cooperative Ransom is about granting a divorce."

"Okay, provide me a complete breakdown of assets for the negotiations, and I'll get started on the filing."

I gave him a check for a thousand, and we left.

On the way home, Pen told me that Robert had agreed that Becky could watch their movies with me.

******

When we arrived home, Pen came inside so she could spend more time with Emma, reading her a short story. I helped Becky find a place for the clothes that she'd brought, three sets of underwear and outer clothes.

"Can you stay tonight?" I asked as we finished up. "I have some things to ask you."

"I can stay," Becky said.

"Good," I kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"Won't your other girlfriend get pissed if you kiss me?"

"We'll see. That's part of what I need to talk to you about tonight."

"Intriguing."

We still had a lot of the Tater Tot hot dish left over, so I didn't bother making supper, figuring we could do a reheat, with some salad. Pen was just finishing up the book when we rejoined her.

"When do you think we can see you again, Sam?" Pen asked.

"I think we should give it a couple of weeks to let some of the news die down. I'm thinking the third weekend from today," I replied.

"Perhaps we could go on another boat ride. Get out of town where they don't know us," Pen said. "Becky, would you like to spend the weekend on a boat?"

Becky looked at me, a little confused, I think.

"I suspect she'd love to go, Pen," I said. "Thank you. We'll let you know."

"Perhaps your neighbors, the Smiths, might also like to go as well?"

"I'll ask them."

Pen smiled at me. "I'd guess I'd better go." She turned to leave.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.

She looked around, wondering what she'd forgotten. She looked at me again.

I pursed my lips and patted them with my finger. Pen flew into my arms and kissed the hell out of me.

"Better," I said, when we came up for air. "Don't forget next time."

"I won't." She left with a smile on her face.

"Why is she inviting me to go with you?" Becky asked.

"That's part of what we need to talk about. Let's eat. I'm hungry."

******

Becky had done her best to tire Emma out today, so she went to bed early without a problem. I sat down with Becky on the couch.

"You're getting your degree in elementary education, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Pen posed a question to me today, and asked me to see what you thought about the idea. Do you like me enough that you'd like to stay in contact with me, even if I move in with the Tafts?"

"Yes. You won't need a baby sitter anymore, would you? I mean, you haven't needed one when you've spent time with them before."

"No, no babysitter, but Pen was thinking of more of a full time position."

"Like what?"

"A nanny/governess/teacher sort of position for Emma and whoever this little bundle of joy will be," patting my belly, "plus the one after that."

"How much would it pay?"

"Unknown. They can certainly afford to pay if they want something though. Pen said that if I thought you were good with children, they could certainly trust you with theirs. She wants to ensure that I'm happy, and that if you make me happy, she'd like to make you a part of our lives. I think that's what the boat invite was, kind of an opportunity to see how it worked out, you being around.

"She admitted to me that she was extremely jealous, watching us have sex together, and it's something she'd have to overcome if I wanted you. But, it's also possible she wants to see if you get jealous watching me with her."

"I did get jealous, watching you kiss."

"I suspected you might, but if we do this, that's something we need to get over, all of us. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it, if I watched either of you with someone else. Robert and Pen did, when they were in Aspen, but I didn't watch, so I don't really know how I'd feel. Pen wants me to be comfortable if I join them. Bonnie said yesterday, that I don't seem to mind being the third wheel in their relationship. I guess I don't, but I am a third wheel, and we all know it. I think she'd like me to have my own wheel, or something. You don't have to go on the boat ride, and you don't have to take a job with them, but I'm throwing it out there, for the future.

"The lawyer said today that I shouldn't move in with them until after my divorce, so we have time to figure things out. It might be six to twelve months before I'm a free woman."

"Why is she inviting the Smiths?"

"That's a little harder to figure out, but perhaps she's trying to make it less of a let's see how this fucking foursome would work, to maybe just a chance for everyone to get to know one another a little better, without pressure. More of a friends thing, than a sex thing, but I'll ask her later."

"Was there something else you wanted to talk about?"

"Bonnie suggested yesterday, that she might like to try a threesome like me, and I said you'd asked about doing one with the Tafts, so maybe you'd be interested. I don't want to add any new sexual partners, but for a one time thing, you might enjoy it. I suspect Bonnie wants to lose more weight, and ensure Bill won't divorce her before she asks, so that won't be anytime soon either, but, if you know ahead of time, and have time to think about it, you won't be flustered when she asks, and can know where your head is at. Part of it might be giving Bill something for her cheating, but I also think she's curious what it would be like, which brings me to the third thing.

"I can show you any of the movies we recorded to tease Ransom, and I could show you the one that flipped Ransom's wig, but first, I think I'd like to show you the one where all three of us were in bed together, so you could see what a threesome looked like, and if you'd consider having one. It might also give you a clue about how jealous you'd be if you saw Pen and me having sex. After we watch, I'm going to fuck you silly."

"I'm already excited about the fuck me silly part. Are we going to watch it here?"

"It's better than trying to watch it on my phone, but we'll have to keep the sound down, because I don't want Emma waking up. It's not like we're talking anyway. All you miss is the moaning."

"Can we get undressed?"

"I think there's no better way to watch it, but we'll need to put some towels down on the cushions, because I guarantee we're going to cum a lot."

"Sounds better and better."

I went and got the towels, the anal plugs, lube, and my 'Robert' dildo.

"What's this for?" Becky asked nervously, holding up the smallest plug which I'd taken out of the box.

"That's an anal plug, I want to give you a small taste of what I'm feeling in the movie. This is a dildo that's about the size of Robert Taft. I'm going to fuck you with this while the plug is in your bottom."

"You're not going to stick that monster dick inside of my ass are you?"

I laughed. "No, Becky. I was stretched out for several days before Robert stuck his cock inside of me. This is more designed to show you what anal sex may eventually feel like, if you decide to try it. But even having this little plug inside of you is quite remarkable when you have a big cock like this fucking you.

"This movie is the first time Robert claimed my ass, and it was made easier because Pen was licking my pussy at the same time, We've also done the same thing when Robert fucked my pussy. I'll give you a little taste of that as well, although it won't be as good, because it's hard to concentrate on two things at once. Try not to scream. We don't want to wake Emma. Bite one of the sofa cushions if you need to, to keep from making too much noise."

She nodded and I lubed up the small plug and worked it into her pucker. It was small enough, it wasn't even too uncomfortable when I finished working it into her starfish. I turned on the movie, with the sound turned way down. Pen and I were in a sixty-nine as the movie started.

"While you're both close together like that, it's easy to see how much you look like her," Becky said.

"That's why she wanted me to bear Robert's child. It would be close to the one she could make herself."

"Who's filming this?" Becky asked, seeing both Robert and Pen in the picture, although Robert wasn't participating yet.

"Another woman."

"Have you fucked her?"

"No, she just shot the movie, but Pen and Robert fucked her afterward for her help."

Movie-me said, "Fuck my ass, Robert. Take my last virginity, something I never gave to my husband, but I give to you and your perfect cock."

"Oh, honey, you ain't kidding. That is a perfect dick," Sylvia said in the background.

"That's her voice. She really wanted to have sex with Robert. Had been interested in him for years. She finally got to try his cock out that night."

"She's right. He does have a beautiful cock. Nice and meaty."

"You're about to find out how nice and meaty it is. I'm going to fuck you with my 'Robert' cock.

I'd lubed it up and started stretching Becky's pussy. She grabbed a sofa pillow and stuffed it in her mouth, moaning.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

Becky moaned again, nodding frantically. Movie-Robert was starting to tongue my ass before he fucked it. I started fucking her with the plug, while working the rest of the dildo inside of her. Becky orgasmed, her hips bucking up and down.

"Oooohhhhh, ffffffuuuccccckkkkk," she moaned around the pillow.

Movie-me was climaxing when movie-Robert pushed his cock into my ass, and my movie orgasm went through the roof. Movie-Pen frantically tonguing me as movie-Robert got all of his dick up my ass and I climaxed again. So was Becky beside me. I was now fucking her with both objects. Pen inserted two fingers inside of me in the movie. I kept fucking Becky with both objects. Her orgasms were very strong. The sounds she was making muffled by her pillow, were amazing. The me getting fucked in the movie was tightening up, about to have a most wondrous orgasm.

When I squirted in the movie, spraying all over Pen's face, Becky had a monster orgasm, her hips going even more crazy, bucking up and down, side to side. It was hard to keep fucking her, she was moving so much. She was puffing hard through her nose, the pillow stuffed in her mouth, muffling her orgasmic screams. When Robert shoved his movie cock into my mouth after he pulled out of my movie ass, her eyes got wide, and she bucked up so high, I had to stop fucking her, the dildo almost forced out of her cunt by the strength of her contractions. Her back was arched off the couch, her body like a board, her pussy spasming frantically. Liquid was seeping out of her pussy like a slow faucet leak.

For about a minute, she was locked in that rictus, before she collapsed back on the couch.

She pulled the pillow out of her mouth. "Mother fuck! Did you suck his cock after he pulled out of your ass?"

"I did, but it wasn't as bad as you might think. I took several enemas first and my bottom was really clean before I did that. I did it again when we shot the movie that finally broke Ransom. He didn't know I'd cleaned out my bottom first. I'd never let him fuck my ass, and not only was Robert fucking my ass, I sucked his cock after he pulled out. I think he finally totally and completely realized I didn't love him anymore, and I loved Robert enough to let him fuck me where Ransom had never gone, and then sucked him off afterward. That's what made him freak. You're a mess. I need to clean this up."

I starting licking the copious wetness coating Becky's pussy and ass.

"I see why you put the towels down. Oh, God, I climaxed so hard. That was fucking incredible."

I laughed, but kept licking, cleaning her up.

"And you squirted in Pen's face. What a mess you made."

I nodded and kept licking. She was so wet.

"I want to see the other one, the one Ransom went ape shit over. I want you to keep fucking me with your 'Robert' dick."

I paused long enough to answer. "That can be arranged."

I finished cleaning up the mess from her last orgasm and queued the next movie. I inserted the dildo again and started the movie. This one was the one where I was tied down on my face.

"Do you let them tie you up all the time?" Becky asked as I started fucking her.

"Nope. This was the only time. It was Penelope's birthday. I didn't know, and didn't have a present for her. So, I gave her a gift of time, four hours for her to do anything she wanted with me. I had Robert tie me down to the bed and put a pretty bow on me, with a blindfold on and a ball gag in my mouth. Pen and I had some major fun for four hours, then she left me tied back on the bed again when Robert came home. I never wanted Ransom to see any movies with Pen in them, which is why I never showed him the last one, even though it was of Robert claiming my anal virginity. I figured he didn't deserve to see Pen naked, so this is the one we did to replace that one.