My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 06

Story Info
A Press Conference held to answer questions, Becky has fun.
15.1k words
4.75
8.4k
8

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers

In this chapter, Sam has to attend a press conference to answer questions raised by her husband's accusations. She shows Becky what a threesome might be like. This chapter contains oral sex, lesbian sex, sex with toys, including anal toys, and voyeurism as Becky watches the movies with Sam, Pen and Robert. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve150177 for their editorial assistance.

My Husband Fucked Me Over, Ch 6

All Hell Breaks Loose

When Bonnie called, I asked her to give us a half hour to shower and dress, then she could return Emma. It had been so nice not having any responsibilities, but they were here now. I told Becky I'd feed her breakfast, and not to go yet, but expect some possible questions from Bonnie.

We took a quick shower, and got dressed. Bonnie swung by after thirty minutes and I welcomed my baby with open arms.

"Did you have a good time, sweetheart?" I asked Emma.

"Yes, Mommy. Billy and I got to see The Lion King, and it was really good."

"I'm so glad you liked it. Bonnie, did Emma get breakfast this morning?"

"She did."

"Emma, why don't you go put your things away and play in your room."

"Okay." She ran off.

"Did you have a good time last night?" Bonnie asked

"Splendid. I can't thank you enough for offering to look after Emma. Can I get you a cup of tea?"

"That sounds good. Where did you go for supper last night?"

I started a pot of hot water. "Cooper's Hawk in Fort Myers. I can heartily recommend it as a fine dining establishment. You should go there with Bill."

"He might be willing to consider it. How about after dinner?"

I smiled at her. "That was exceptionally good," I said. Becky blushed.

"Ransom was on TV last night," Bonnie said. "Bill and I saw it on the eleven o'clock news."

"Did they offer anything new?"

"As they were taking Ransom out of court after his arraignment, Ransom said he was going to blow the whistle on his old firm."

"What, that he stole money from them, or the charities he managed?"

"He didn't say what it was, just that there was a huge story to be had," Bonnie said. "I think his lawyer was telling him to shut up, so that might be why he didn't say any more. Publicly admitting to a crime isn't the smartest thing in the world before you go to trial."

"I certainly wouldn't think so, but I'm no lawyer," Becky said.

"I'm not sure what he can say that doesn't expose him for the wretched worm he is," I said. "Wife beater, attempted rapist, thief, adulterer."

"Do you think he'll say anything about me?" Bonnie asked. "I'm just starting to repair my relationship with Bill. If it comes out on the news that I was cheating on him, he'd be mortified. He'd hate me all over again."

"I can't honestly imagine what Ransom would say. I don't know him at all. I'm not sure I ever did."

"I just hope he leaves my name out of it. I don't need it right now," Bonnie said.

"Do you think he'd say something about us?" Becky asked.

"Again, I just don't know. Would it be a problem for you if he did?"

"I suppose I could lose some babysitting gigs. A lot of people think that if you're anything but a heterosexual, you must be a child molester. It could hurt me, I suppose."

"Amazing, when the majority of child molesters are straight. What a crock."

"Facts and figures don't matter to some people."

"I suppose that's right. The garbage you hear sometimes, as if it's the gospel truth, makes me cringe. I sometimes wonder if people know any longer how to think, or our educational system has failed somehow."

I poured hot water into three mugs and added tea bags, handing one to my two guests. I started some bacon.

"I suppose we'll only know what he was rambling on about, if he actually says anything more," I said. "Now that Ransom is gone, would Bill have a problem with Billy coming over here while we go to the gym, or would he prefer Becky watch them at your house?"

"Why don't we plan on Emma coming to my house for now?" Bonnie said.

"That won't be a problem. I'll drop Emma off and pick you up at 8:30. Don't forget to bring a change of clothes. I'll definitely need to grocery shop tomorrow after working out."

"Got it."

I flipped the bacon, and pulled out the eggs. "I'm definitely going to need more eggs and bacon," I said. "Becky, could you please start a list for me."

"You got it, boss."

I patted her butt, and she blushed again.

"So, Becky, how do you like sex with a woman?" Bonnie asked.

"Well, so far, better than most of the sex I've had with boys, but Sam says it's because they are boys, and not real men, so they don't know what they're doing. She said I'd enjoy sex with a real man if I ever met one."

"I can relate."

"Bonnie, just out of curiosity, how was sex with Ransom compared to Bill?" I asked. "I thought Ransom was okay as a lover, until I started having sex with the guy who got me pregnant. He's a fifty percent better lover than Ransom ever was on his best day."

"To be perfectly honest, Bill is a better lover than Ransom was. It was more the excitement of a new person, the naughty thrill, the fact he was paying attention to me, and paying me complements. I felt like a desirable woman again. The sex was ordinary. It wasn't the sex I was doing it for."

"We should record this conversation for Bill," I said. "He should know that he wasn't lacking in the bedroom. How did it make you feel when he came over here and kicked Ransom in the balls and told him to stay the fuck out of your life?"

"I have to admit, it's the first time I ever felt like men were fighting over me. If I hadn't been so worried I would lose Bill because of my stupidity, I would have been thrilled. As it was, I was mostly scared."

"I didn't witness it, but I must admit that I got some visceral satisfaction when I heard Ransom scream like a little girl when his nuts were punted into his groin. They appeared to be about fifty percent larger when I took him to Urgent Care the next day, although I hadn't seen his nuts for a couple of months by that point, so it was hard to tell."

"Do they crunch?" Becky asked.

"I don't think so," I said. "They're pretty spongy. I'd think they more go splat."

I put the bacon on a paper towel and started frying four eggs. "Becky, how do you like your fried eggs?"

"Over medium."

"Would you like to start toast?"

"Sure." She got up and popped two slices in the toaster.

"Listen, I'd better start home," Bonnie said. "I wouldn't want Bill to have cause to worry. Thanks for the tea."

"You're welcome. Thanks again for looking after Emma last night. It saved my date."

"See you both tomorrow."

"Becky is going to charge fifty percent more for watching two kids, but since we can split the cost, it should be cheaper for us," I said.

"Good to know." Bonnie said as she departed.

I flipped my eggs, over easy, gave it another twenty seconds and flipped hers. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek when I did.

When mine were done, I plated them, and added three strips of bacon. I pulled Becky's eggs a few seconds later and added bacon to hers.

"Soup's on," I said, setting down the plates on the table, and pulling my tea bag.

"Toast is almost done," she said, "and there it goes."

She brought the toast and butter to the table and sat down. "Bon Appétit".

"This is nice," I said. "I had an amazing time last night. Thanks."

"Well, you took me to a fabulous restaurant last night, so you deserved all you got."

******

Becky left after eating breakfast and helping me to clean up. I spent the rest of the day spending time with Emma since she'd been at my parents all week and then at Bonnie's last night. She had some questions about her Daddy's arrest that I didn't want to get into with her, other than he'd tried to hurt me and force me to do something I didn't want to do.

Rather than read her a shorter story, I decided to read her something longer, so I picked the "Wizard of Oz" because she'd seen the movie, so might be able to follow along better for something more complicated, figuring I'd read a chapter a night, although it turned into two the first night.

The following morning, I dropped off Emma at Bonnie's house, picked up Bonnie and we headed to the gym. I put Bonnie on the treadmill again while I headed to the basketball court for a pick-up basketball game. Joe was playing. During one of the breaks where other people would swap in, he had something to say.

"Your husband had a lot of wild things to say on the news this morning?"

"Like what?

"Like you're a gold digging whore."

"That's rich, coming from a man who stole close to one point five million dollars. I gave most of that money back. Who's the gold digger?"

"What about the other part?"

"That I'm a whore? Don't you have to accept money for sex to be a whore?"

"Aren't you?"

"I'm accepting money to be a surrogate mother. Not the same thing. If you ever had to haul a baby around for nine months, you'd think it was worth something to do that for another couple. Do it twice, and you'd think it was worth a lot."

"You're still having sex with them even though you're pregnant."

"Seems to me you were hoping to get in my pants, Joe. Am I any different than you? You don't think I enjoy sex the same as anyone else? I wasn't having sex with my husband anymore. Or do you think I should just have sex with anyone, rather than people I know a little and care for a lot? They were a lot nicer that my dickwad husband."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

"I know I'm right. I'd take anything that a lying, cheating, thieving, wife stealing, movie watching masturbator, son-of-a-bitch, like my soon to be ex-husband said, with a whole truckload of salt."

He smiled at me. "I still want to get into your pants."

"My pants are crowded enough at the current time. I'm not comfortable being a slut. I have enough people taking up residence in my pants, without adding more of them."

"Point taken. A word of warning. You might be hit by reporters asking you the same questions."

"What? They don't have enough to keep them busy without bothering an about to be single mother about her sex life?"

"Maybe not."

"The shit that passes for news these days."

I got in for another game to 21, then joined Bonnie, and for her core, she did sit-ups, leg lifts, a rowing machine, and passing a medicine ball back and forth over her waist.

"My muscles are killing me," Bonnie groaned when we finished.

"They don't get enough work. It gets easier the more you do it. Have Bill rub you tonight."

"It's my stomach muscles?"

"So? If you're naked and he's rubbing your stomach, where do you think he'll want to rub next? Repairing your relationship still, right?"

"Clever."

"I'm a clever girl. I never got enough credit for my brains."

We took a shower, changed clothes and headed to the grocery store. While we were shopping, I got some strange looks from a few people, but not from anyone I knew. They were all strangers, maybe four or five people in total. I didn't say anything to Bonnie, because I couldn't be absolutely sure, and no one said anything to me.

I got the gist of why I might be getting sidelong glances from strangers when I saw four TV vehicles parked outside of my house.

"Oh, shit!"

"What's going on?" Bonnie asked. I continued on to her house.

"Apparently, Ransom has been spreading some shit beyond what you heard last night. I heard about it from Joe, the cop I play basketball with. Do me a favor and keep Emma here until I can get rid of the reporters."

"Sure."

"Here's my money for the babysitting. You can pay Becky and send her off."

"You got it."

Before I left her driveway, I called Pen. "I have a shitload of reporters here, waiting at my house. Anything you can recommend?"

"We've got a bunch camping out at my house and Robert's work too. The shit has hit the fan. Don't speak to any of them individually. Tell them you'll schedule a press conference when you know what's going on. We'll probably need to do the same."

"Yeah, sorry about this."

"It's not your fault. Remember that. This was all caused by Ransom."

I thanked her and headed to my home. I drove up to my house and immediately got hit with a hundred or so questions, like "How do you respond to what your husband said?" "Are you a gold digging whore?" And a bunch of other shit.

"First of all. I don't have a clue what the fuck my soon-to-be ex-husband said, and I'm not going to answer a bunch of questions from assholes who don't know the whole story, and who ambush me outside my house. If you want to make yourselves useful, you can carry my groceries in, otherwise, get the fuck out of here. I would take anything said by a thief, serial adulterer, wife beater, and attempted rapist as a load of pure crap. Once I know what the hell is going on, I'll schedule a press conference, and you can all hear my answers to my shit-for-brains, dickwad, fucktard of an asshole, bitch of an ex, and find out what I think of him, and anything he says. In the meantime, adios."

One of the guys actually helped carry my groceries, but all it was, was an excuse to ask more questions.

"I can't talk about what I don't know. When I do know, I'll respond, but not before. Get out."

A couple of them parked outside for a half hour, but they all eventually left for something else, and I told Bonnie she could bring Emma home. Bonnie brought her over, then quickly left again.

"Honey, there were reporters here earlier, apparently wanting to talk to me or you about your Daddy. I sent them away. I don't want you talking to anyone, okay. I'll talk to them when I'm ready. Don't say anything but ask them to leave you alone."

"Okay, Mommy."

"Go ahead and play in your room, while I try to find out what's going on."

"Okay."

I spent some time on the internet and eventually ran across a half hour interview Ransom had given on one of the local morning news shows. In it, he accused Robert and Pen of blackmail or extortion, forcing me to have children, and have sex with women, of me being a dyke, a whore, a gold digger, a cold hearted bitch, a piss poor mother, and a whole lot of other crap. I texted the link to the interview to Robert and Pen in case they hadn't seen it. I heard back from them forty minutes later, when they'd had a chance to see it.

"We have to respond," Pen said. "We're going to schedule a press conference for tomorrow at one in Fort Myers. Do you want to attend?"

"Of course. I don't mind telling the people of our community what I think about Rancid."

"We can have a publicist draft something for you to say."

"No. I'll speak from my heart, nothing prepared. I'll explain it the way I see it and then answer any questions they still have. Where?"

"Outside the Taft Financial office. If it's raining, we'll move it to the conference room, but it's supposed to be no worse than partly cloudy until three. How are you doing?"

"Pissed as hell, and ready to spit fire. You can let the media know I'll be there."

"That's my girl," Pen said. "Are you going to have Emma with you?"

"Oh, no. She doesn't need to hear what I'm going to say about her father. I'll have someone look after her."

"It will be good to see you again. We need to schedule an appointment with an obstetrician. When's a good time for you?"

"Tuesdays and Thursdays work best, but Monday, Wednesday and Friday after 1 PM are all okay. I try to exercise in the mornings those days, and I'm helping Bonnie lose weight."

"You're a good woman, Sam."

"I certainly try to be. Let's hope the local media think so, too."

"Meet up with us at 12:30, and we'll discuss what we're going to say."

"Don't say anything, until I've done my piece. I'm going to paint you as saints compared to Ransom. He's the fucking villain here."

Pen laughed. "I can't wait to hear it."

******

I was standing in front of a large number of reporters, photographers, cameramen and news crews from all over Southwest Florida. Robert Taft and his wife were well known for his business acumen, wealth, and philanthropy. Me, I was a nobody, who'd no one had ever heard of until my husband got arrested and he started blurting out my name, and the name of his former employer and Robert's wife as if we were all the villains of his shit show.

"Good afternoon," I said. "My name is Samantha Ford, soon-to-be ex-wife of Ransom Ford. Ransom is the worst thief, liar, adulterer, attempted rapist, seducer, and greedy degenerate cuckold, that it has ever been my misfortune to know. He is perpetrating a gross injustice by maligning everyone else when he's the one responsible for everything that's happened to him, and to me."

I then proceeded to tell them what he'd done, everything from soup to nuts, and the feelings he'd created in me, and the reason I'd made the choices I did. The only thing I left out was the names of the married women he'd had sex with.

"So, let me ask you some questions. Who is the gold digging whore? The man who stole one point five million dollars in the first place putting me in this position, or the woman who returned all but the original amount that she agreed to in the first place? The one who still clings to some of the money he stole from charities benefitting the poorest of society, or someone who's already given $800,000 back to the charities he stole it from? Who is the adulterer? The one who started having sex with other men's wives well before I ever looked at another man or woman with desire, until I had to sign an agreement that kept me from being arrested for his crimes, and who risked his own wife for something she didn't do, and might have cost me my daughter?

"Who is the miserable deviant who would watch movies of his wife having sex with another man when he didn't have to, and then yanked on his pathetic cock as he did so, and then attempted to rape that same woman he had professed to love when I told him there was no way in hell I would ever have sex with him again, after finding out he'd implicated me in his crimes and that he'd been having an affair for at least a year before I found out what a disgusting human being he was?

"Who is the degenerate; one who seduces other men's wives, cheating on not only me, but the husbands of the wives he seduced, or the woman who has sex with a husband with the wife's full knowledge and permission, in order for them to have the child they've wanted for the ten years of their marriage?

"Who is the animal? The man who would beat his wife trying to rape her, or the woman trying to protect her child from the harm which might have befallen her if both her parents were arrested for a crime that only he committed?

"Why would any of you give even five seconds of your attention to such a despicable creature and his madman ravings, against someone like me, who'd been a loving, faithful wife for six years, until my deplorable thief of a husband put me in the position he did, or against the marvelous people who have done more for this community than the money grubbing, charity stealing, wretch of man who's justifiably in jail for the crimes he committed?

"Why give that loathsome degenerate a platform for his wild ravings? Because it's salacious? It's certainly not news. There's not a single, solitary, newsworthy item that man ranted that anyone with half a brain should give credence to. Why we should have to be up here explaining ourselves to you and the citizens of our communities is a travesty. I have less respect for you, than anyone except my odious husband."

"Now, I'm sure you're going to ask some more stupid questions, giving more credibility to the lying thief rotting in jail where he belongs, so let's get them out of the way now, but then you stay the hell out of my life and the life of my family."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers