My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my friend, Bonnie. She is very happily married, has one child and is planning another one with her husband. His name is Bill. He's around 6-5, two hundred, forty or so, muscular pounds. She doesn't date. She doesn't step out on her husband, and she doesn't want your attention. You can look all you want, but that's as far as it will ever go. If any of you guys keep pestering her, we're going to come back here with her husband, I'm going to point you out to him, and help him put your family jewels in a meat grinder. You will spread the word to all your other friends that hang out here. Are we going to have any further problems?"

"No, ma'am," the first fellow said.

"How about you?" the second guy said, grabbing his crotch. Jackass.

"I'm taken too." That should have been it, but no, Jackass had other ideas.

"Hey, I've seen you. You're that TV girl, the dyke having the baby with the other dyke," Jackass said. "Hell, I'll fuck your lesbian whore ass anyway."

I planted my foot in his nuts. He wasn't expecting it, and dropped to the ground, squealing. I heard Bonnie gasp behind me.

"I considered that a threat to rape me, since what you said was functionally, 'I'll fuck you anytime, even without an invite.' You don't know me. You don't know a damn thing about me, except for some made up shit my ex said. About the only thing you got right, is I'm having a baby, so if you get up off that floor and think you'll retaliate, it's battery on a pregnant woman, a second degree felony in the State of Florida. You can join my fucking asshole of a husband in jail and suck each other's cocks to your heart's content. I'll repeat myself now. Are we going to have any further problems?"

"Not from me," the third fellow said.

"I'm talking to you, piggy, squealing on the floor. Are we going to have a problem, or are we done here?"

"We're done," he groaned.

"Good! Leave my friend alone. She's in a good place and doesn't need any assholes ruining her marriage for her. Thanks for understanding, fellows. He may need a hand up, and might want to put some ice on his balls."

We walked away. "I'd be very surprised if anyone bothers you again," I told Bonnie.

"You kicked him in the nuts!"

"You heard him. He said he'll fuck my lesbian whore ass. While he was primarily being a dick, the threat he poses is real, because Ransom convinced half the people who saw his broadcast, that I was a slut, who'd fuck anyone. Was I inviting him to fuck me? Was there anything in my demeanor that would invite an invitation for sex? I don't know what he would have done, but he was taking a simple warning to leave you alone, and making it personal. Plus, he was damn rude. I hate that. I don't pussyfoot around with jerks like him."

"Have you ever had to do that before?"

"No, most people are nice enough. Again, my asshole husband has made some people think I'm a slut and they can treat me anyway they want. I'll lay this square on Ransom's shoulders. Just asking if I was available wasn't that bad. I would have politely declined and that would have been that. Calling me a dyke whore and telling me he'll fuck me, went way beyond simple inquiry. He was working himself up because he thought I was a slut or whore who'd fuck anything. We're doing legs again today, right?"

"Yeah, legs." Bonnie was silent awhile. "I'm glad you didn't get mad at me for fucking Ransom."

I laughed. "I grew up a tomboy and my dad figured I should know how to protect myself if I was going to hang around boys all the time. I had a couple years of martial arts before I went to college. I do okay, but realistically, most men could clean my clock. What I have going in my favor is speed, surprise, and I'm stronger than I look. If I'd let that guy square up on me, I'd have been in trouble. But there's no posturing or squaring up. If I've had enough, he won't know until I hit him, and hopefully, I put him on the ground immediately, like today. Even if he'd gotten off the ground, he was partially disabled, and wouldn't be able to move very fast. It's not like I go around picking fights with men. That would be stupid."

"Still, it surprised the hell out of me."

"It surprised all of them. That's my main advantage, surprise. They can't know what's coming."

We started working legs. Around thirty minutes later, one of the other guys came over. I looked at him wondering if this was more trouble.

He surprised me a little. "I'm sorry about my friend."

"How's he doing?"

"He'll be all right, I think."

"When Bonnie's husband kneed my ex's nuts, he went to the doctor. The doctor recommended lots of ice to reduce swelling and ibuprofen for pain. It's probably still good advice."

"You mean she really does have a big husband?"

"Oh, yeah. He works in construction. He doesn't fool around. He doesn't mind fellows looking at his wife, because, let's face it, she's a hottie. Even I like to look at her. He's realistic, but don't be messing with his marriage."

"Sounds like good advice."

"It is. That's why I was warning you. She's flattered by your attentions, because she's been overweight since her baby, but she's not going to mess up her life."

"Sorry again."

"You didn't do anything wrong. Don't worry. I won't kick your balls."

He laughed and wandered away.

"Do you really think I'm a hottie?" Bonnie asked.

"Is that all you got out of that conversation?"

"No, but coming from you, being a hottie is right up there with the best complements I've ever gotten."

I laughed. "Well, you might not have been paying that much attention, but I think most of Antoine's erections were because of you. I think he's a boob man, and you had the biggest boobs of all of us, and you paraded around like a slut. A good slut, but a slut nevertheless."

Bonnie grinned and worked harder.

******

We went to a sex toy shop in Fort Myers. I'd never seen one in Lehigh Acres, but they had three or four along US 41 catering to normal sexual proclivities. I don't think Bonnie had been in one before, as her head was on a swivel trying to see everything at once. I'd only been in one once before, when I'd come in to buy my Robert dildo, so it wasn't quite the shock for me.

"Okay, Sam, what do I need to get?"

I grabbed a shopping cart. "Okay, first of all, a small vibrator like the one you used on the boat, the 'Just Right' size. See if Bill will take it while you're blowing him. Maybe something a little bigger to play with as you get used to anal sex. Then something about the size of Bill, length and girth, in either a dildo or vibrating model." We headed to the vibrator and dildo section and grabbed the first two. She was looking at the larger ones. "Which of these is most like your husband?"

Bonnie took a package off the shelf. "This looks pretty close."

"Holy fuck! You really did go slumming when you chose Ransom. This is very meaty and at least an inch and a half longer than my ex."

"If I'd been getting that much sex, it would have been a huge drop off, but I hadn't had sex in two weeks when Ransom made his move. Bill worked long hours for four days before he went on a week's trip, and we were only having sex about once a week anyway, so I was vulnerable. Fuck! I should have come here and bought one of these babies. What am I using this for again?"

"This is for Bill to fuck you with while he's licking you, to get a feel for what that would be like."

"Is it good?"

"So good, Bonnie, you won't believe how good it is. This is that fake threesome. Dynamite, okay? Besides, if you can't get all of his dick down blowing him. You can also practice on it."

She dumped it in the cart. "What's next?"

I got a vibrating strapless, called a Feeldoe, which was only a little smaller than Robert, and looked like it would vibrate me, or whoever wore it, when it was used on someone else. That could be fun.

"And if you're serious about trying anal, you need at least five graduated anal plugs to prepare that little hole for his big dick, oh, and lube, lots of lube, especially knowing how big he is."

"Looks like the anal stuff is over here," Bonnie said, heading to another shelf. She was right.

"Here's a trainer set of five plugs going from one and a half inches to two and a half, in quarter inch increments" I said. "This should work."

"Damn, that's big," pointing to the large one.

"So's Bill. You're preparing for his dick, not Ransom's. You take it a little at a time, you don't just jam the big one up at the beginning. You're starting with the small one, working up to the big one. One step at a time. Try one for twenty-four hours, then go to the next larger size for twenty-four."

"Okay."

"The nice thing about preparing ahead of time, is when Bill fucks you while you have one of these in your ass, it's a little like the vibrator in your butt on the boat. They're sharing space and kind of rubbing against each other in your body. Just imagine one of those in your bottom, the dildo in your pussy, and Bill licking your clit at the same time. Three erogenous zones being stimulated at once."

Bonnie shivered and I had to laugh. I dumped three eight ounce bottles of lube in the shopping cart.

"While we're here, lets find a vibrating plug of around the two inch width variety. It can just sit inside you vibrating while Bill is in some position other than doggy, so you don't have to worry about anyone using it. It's just there, doing it's job. In fact. I'm going to get a set of plugs for Becky. If she's going to join the Tafts and me regularly, she needs to be prepared."

I added another set of plugs, and a vibrating plug. I got some more lube too. You can go through a lot of that stuff.

"Okay, while you can use Bill's ties as restraining devices, you might want to get something made for it. Some soft cuffs, and straps that fasten to them; oh, and a blindfold. Being blindfolded makes you feel helpless. It really jacked up my arousal level when I did it for Pen. That stuff should be in the BDSM, section."

We strolled over there, and Bonnie found something to use, a leather mask that fastened behind her head, some nylon cuffs that fastened with velcro.

"Do you think I should get a paddle so Bill can spank my naughty ass?"

"I think Bill should use his hands first, to see if you like being spanked, before you buy a paddle. Hell, you can use a spatula from the kitchen if you need something on the spur of the moment. Do you have an enema kit at home?"

"Yeah, I got constipated sometimes when I was pregnant, and the doctor said it's better than chemicals."

"Flush your bottom out a few times before you're ready to do anal the first time. It is so much nicer that way."

"Makes sense. What about a ball gag?" Bonnie asked.

"I think until you know how much you like any of this stuff, it's important to talk about it, and it's kind of hard to talk with a ball gag in you. Bill can shove a pair of your panties in your mouth if he needs to shut you up."

"Clean or dirty?" Bonnie asked with a smile.

I laughed. "Whichever you want. Have a pair on the bed that you're tied to, along with a couple of these toys. Let Bill's imagination take him where he wants to go."

"You know, I'm horrendously wet right now."

"Sounds like a good sign for future fun."

"Anything else?" Bonnie asked.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm going to buy this remote control pussy vibrator I heard about called a Lush 3. I think I'd like to take Becky out to dinner sometime and make her orgasm in public. She's a bit of an exhibitionist, and I think it would be fun."

"Tell me how it works out, and I might come back for one for me."

I found the Lush and added it to my stash. We went up and paid for it all.

The female clerk looked at it all and asked, "Are you having an orgy, and can I come?"

"No," I laughed, "just two separate households without many goodies in them already. Have you tried the Lush 3."

"I have. Great gizmo. Loved the hell out of it."

"Who had control of it?"

"I tried it out on myself first, then I gave the controls to my girlfriend. We went to a party while I was wearing it. I embarrassed myself, but it was so much fun. We've also taken it out dancing in music mode. Some fucking great orgasms."

"Ring up a second one," I said.

"One for you and your girlfriend?" Pointing to Bonnie.

"She's not my girlfriend, but I do have two of them, so I'll get to play with both."

"Two? You're just greedy," she laughed.

"I rarely see them both at the same time, so I need something to remind them I'm thinking of them. I think random spontaneous orgasms would do it, don't you?"

"Damn straight," she laughed. "You're my kind of people."

She bagged everything up and we went back to my car.

"Put the smallest plug in you as soon as you get home, and change to the next largest size tomorrow morning. By Friday night, you could have anal sex, although you might want to do the tied down thing first on Friday when Bill gets home from work, and do the anal on Saturday when you're not tied down and in control."

"I just thought of something. I don't think I can tie all four of my limbs down. I can only do three. What am I going to do?"

"It's a good thing you have a kinky friend who has already seen you naked, bitch."

"That is a good thing," Bonnie laughed. "Promise me you won't take advantage of me while I'm tied down."

"I'll make no such promises. I'll let you sweat it, wondering what I'll do to you while you're helpless and totally in my power. Maybe, I'll sit on your face."

Bonnie laughed. "That might be more of a threat if I wasn't already wondering what another woman tasted like."

"Good. You'll see when I tie you down."

Bonnie laughed again. "I've been having so much fun. You've been so good to me."

"I've enjoyed it too."

I dropped Bonnie off at her house first, so she could hide her toys, before we went to my house for Billy.

"Thanks again," Bonnie said as they left. "You're a good friend."

******

Ben was at my house by 5:20, and he looked hot. He'd gone all out, and I was impressed. He really cleaned up nice.

"What's your last name?" I asked. "I don't think I've ever been told, and I'd like to introduce you properly, instead of Benjamin the boat driver."

"Mason, Ben Mason."

"Flowers and everything, you stud, just like I wanted. Edith is going to be impressed. Thanks for doing this."

"Anything for a military widow. I was in the Navy during Gulf II."

"Good man. Let's step across the street and get this show on the road. There's a bush right by the door. I want you standing behind it until I wish to introduce you. This is going to be so much fun."

"Aye, aye," Ben said.

We stepped across the street and I pointed out the bush beside the front entry. I knocked on the door and Edith answered a huge smile on her face, which immediately disappeared when she saw I wasn't dressed for going out to some fancy place. She was. She looked fabulous, dressed to the nines and dolled up, with what looked like a trip to the beauty parlor.

"Oh, dear. Did something happen? Do you need to cancel?"

"Edith, you thought I was going with you? No, dear. I know I left that a little vague, because I didn't want you to get the jitters and get cold feet. No, I found you a gentleman, just like you ordered on Thursday before I went shopping. His name isn't Bubba though. It is Ben. Ben, would you step out here."

Ben stepped out from behind the bush, and Edith's eyes almost popped out they were so wide.

"Edith, this is a friend of mine, named Benjamin Mason. Ben, this is my very good friend and neighbor, Edith Kramer. Ben used to be in the Navy and served during the second Gulf War. He is unattached, and assures me he is a gentleman. I think the fact he brought flowers speaks highly towards that classification. He's taking you out tonight. I don't know what he has planned, but I know it will be special. Why don't we get those flowers in water, and then Ben can tell you about his plans for tonight.

"Mrs. Kramer, these are for you." Ben handed her the flowers. "May I say that you look stunning. Sam said you looked good, but those things are often exaggerated for blind dates. She undersold the reality. I'm amazed."

You could see Edith start to internally preen during his little speech. It might have made her night, all by itself.

"I'm going to leave you two alone to get better acquainted. Have a wonderful time tonight."

Edith said, "This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me in a long time. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I think you should still wait for the end of the night. He might turn out to be a dud."

Edith looked up at him. "I don't think that's possible."

Ben smiled at her.

My work here was done. I left them looking for a vase to put the flowers in. His car left around 6:30.

A little after eight, Bill called me.

"Bonnie told me what happened at the Y today. Thanks for looking after her."

"Well, the ball kicking was for me, but okay. I'm happy to do it. I need a favor from you?"

"What do you need?"

"What time do you think you're going to get home on Friday?"

"I've got another business trip next week, so Friday may be a little late. Why?

"I don't care how late it is, but I need a time when you'll definitely be home, and having had something to eat before you get there. Bonnie is planning you a special surprise, but it's time sensitive. Just let me know when you'll be home, without fail."

"Seven-thirty PM. I'll be home at seven-thirty, come hell or high water."

"Not any earlier either. It has to be seven-thirty, give or take fifteen minutes."

"What's going on?"

"That's the surprise part, Bill. I guarantee you'll enjoy it. I'll have Billy with me."

"I'm enjoying the sound of this already."

"As well you should. I've got you down for 7:30."

"Thanks, again, for everything."

"You're welcome. By the way, Edith seemed to enjoy meeting Benjamin, so I'm pretty happy with how that turned out. You should have seen her, Bill. She looked marvelous. Ben was floored."

Bill laughed. "You're just a ray of sunshine, aren't you."

"I've been called worse."

"Not by me."

"You'll have to let me know how the surprise went."

"I'll keep that in mind. Take care."

"You, too."

Ben's car was back in Edith's driveway when I got up at 8:00 AM, so that was a good sign, wasn't it? I hoped he was a gentleman and made her cum first.

******

I got a call from Pen at two on Tuesday afternoon.

"We've got an appointment with the State Attorney, Ransom, his attorneys, your divorce attorney, and us on Thursday afternoon at two-thirty," Pen said.

"Do you think everything can be resolved?"

"I don't know. We're offering terms, and they may want to think about them before deciding."

"What kind of terms?" I asked.

"He pleads guilty to Grand Theft in the first degree, and Battery on a Pregnant Person and gets twenty months in prison with credit for time served. He won't have to register as a sex offender. If he grants an uncontested divorce, he'll get $500,000 from us to start up his life again upon his release."

"I've got some terms to be added," I said.

"What do you want?" Pen asked.

"He gives up the money he's still hiding. He gets 500K only if he does that, otherwise it's 300. He doesn't walk out of this with more money than I got for having your children. He gives up parental rights to Emma. No visitation at all for him, and he never has contact with me again, ever. He moves out of the State of Florida upon his release. I don't want him anywhere near me."

"He might balk at giving up parental rights," Pen said. "We may lose the deal."

"You'd balk at giving up parental rights, because you're a decent person, Pen. I'd be surprised if he cares for Emma as much as he cares for 500 grand. You're going to find the rest of his money anyway, so he'll lose that. He'll walk out of a potential divorce with a lot less than 500, and end up with a longer prison sentence and sex offender registration. When was he thinking of Emma when he concocted his criminal plan and implicated me in his crime? If he doesn't take the deal, he's stupider than I think. He's not stupid, just a sociopathic criminal. He'll take what's best for him without consideration for anyone else."