My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was pretty much a fucking vacation, so no business really got discussed."

"That's true. I was in on some of that fucking, so I'll take some of the blame, but you need to find out if it's going to be enough money for you to take the job. I care a great deal for you and I'm hoping we can all make this work."

"Samantha, I'd love to move in with you. I sort of love you, and I know you know that."

"I sort of love you too. The problem is, I sort of love three people, which is really, where things start to go cockeyed. If I was forced to choose, I'd probably choose the Tafts, because I do love my dick, and I want to remain close to any children I have with them, but I don't want to make that choice if I don't have to. I should probably introduce you to my parents, because I feel we're going to be pretty much joined at the hip, and they should know you. Maybe I can set something up for this weekend, although we should have a baby sitter, and all of my usual choices will be busy."

"We could have them here for supper, and have the discussions after Emma goes to bed?"

"That sounds like a workable compromise, thanks." I kissed her.

"You know, you've put me on cloud nine by asking me to move in with you?"

"I'm on the same cloud myself. Last night was a reflection of how I feel for you. I wouldn't do that for just any slut, you know."

Becky wrapped me in her arms and laid a lip lock on me.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she said when she released me.

"Do you need a lift?"

"I'm on cloud nine. I'll just float home, thank you."

"Maybe tomorrow night I'll spank you," I said, aiming a swat at her ass.

Becky artfully dodged. "I'll have to think about that," she replied, "but as of right now, I'm sort of interested."

******

I swear she wasn't gone for two hours before Edith was at my door, banging on it like the end of the world was coming. Like five PM or so.

"Edith, how are you? Was the second date as good as the first?"

"Sam, I think I made a horrible, horrible mistake."

"Ben didn't hurt you, did he? I'll kill the fucker if he did."

"No, Ben's been fabulous. The mistake is all mine."

"What did you do, Edith? You wouldn't hurt a flea."

"Sam, I haven't been on birth control for years. In addition to having sex Monday night, we had it last night too. I was just counting days, and I'm at my most fertile time."

"Ben didn't have condoms?"

"He had two on Monday, and we blew through those two, and then I told him to go without because I was safe. We had sex three more times, and four more times last night. I am safe, for STD's, but I just didn't keep close track on my cycle because I never had sex. It wasn't important. I just started counting today. What the fuck am I going to do?"

"Well, don't panic for starters. You're over forty, and you're not as fertile as someone in their twenties, so there's that. Maybe Ben got fixed or he's infertile..."

"No, we already had that conversation last night. He still wanted kids, and he had himself tested, when he was getting serious about someone ten years ago. He's as fertile as they come, at least ten years ago, and what would change?"

"Okay. Would you consider an abortion?"

"Never. The biggest regret of my life is I didn't have a child with Fred before he died. I've always wanted children, and I'll raise a child by myself if I have to. I mean, we both want children, but Ben is going to feel like I entrapped him since I told him he didn't need condoms."

"Did you entrap him? Be honest."

"I honestly don't feel like I did, because I wasn't keeping track, but hell, maybe subconsciously, given how well everything was going, maybe I told him to continue because I wanted a baby with him. I should have started counting as soon as he ran out of condoms. What am I going to do?"

"You may be worried about nothing at this point, but you should say something to him, just in case. Was this weekend the next time you were planning on seeing him?"

"Tonight. I was cooking him dinner to show him I knew how to cook. 'In addition to that great ham I cooked for you tonight, Ben, I've got a little bun in the oven.' What a mess?"

"You're still panicking. Calm down. I'll call him, but you have to talk to him. This is your issue, and you need to be honest in every way. You'll live with however it works out. Maybe it's nothing. Take a few deep breaths, and I'll make the phone call."

Edith started taking some deep breaths to calm herself down. I dialed Ben's number out of the call memory.

"Hey, Samantha, what's cooking?"

"Edith is over here in hysterics, and she has to say something to you."

"Ben, I fucked up bad. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do it on purpose, but maybe I did it subconsciously. I don't really know, but I want to tell you that I'm sorry, and if I am, I won't hold you responsible. It's all my fault."

"What's all your fault?"

"It's been so long since I've had sex, and I haven't kept track of my cycle, and I shouldn't have told you that you could have sex with me without a condom, because I'm in the middle of my most fertile days, and I'm so sorry, and I hope you'll forgive me. If you never want to see me again, I'll understand."

"Are you saying you could be pregnant, right now?" Ben asked.

"Due to her age, it's not as likely as if she were younger," I said. "It's possible that she's not, but you should buy a big box of condoms before you come to supper tonight. If you're still coming to supper tonight, that is?" Keeping my fingers crossed.

There was a knock on the door. "What now? This couldn't be at a worse possible time," I said. "Hold on a second, Ben, there's someone at the door."

"I'll hold."

I threw open the door without even looking and Ben was standing there. "I guess I don't need to hold anymore." He ended the call.

I stood there staring. Edith was standing, her hand over her mouth.

"Are you going to invite me in?"

"Are you going to kill anyone?"

"That's not on my agenda."

"Then come in." I stepped aside and Ben came in.

What the heck was he going to say, or even do. Was their relationship ended as soon as it began?

Ben took her hands, and I think she tried to pull them away, but Ben wouldn't let her go.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Ben said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to trap you. Really I didn't. I won't ask you to marry me if I'm pregnant."

"Well, if you're not pregnant, we need to keep trying, because I'm not going to stop until you are."

"Huh," Edith said.

That was kind of my response too, with capital letters. Like HUH!

Ben got down on one knee and pulled out a jewelry box. He opened it up and Edith's eyes lit up like she saw diamonds. I think she did.

"I was planning on asking this weekend on the boat, but let me put your mind at ease. I want to get married, and I want to have children, and given our ages, I don't think we should wait forever, so Edith, will you do me the very great honor of becoming my wife."

Edith leaped into his arms, screaming, "Yes, yes, yes," so I guess the answer was yes. They were kissing, so I couldn't ask for clarification.

"Before you start consummating your new engagement in my living room, would you by any chance have food on the stove or in the oven, besides buns?" I asked.

"Oh, shit, the food. I hope it isn't burnt to a crisp. Ben, I promise I'm a decent cook, even if I've ruined the food. You don't have to take me out every night, I swear."

I opened my door again. "You'd best go see to it before you burn the house down. Ben, you make me proud to be a member of the human race. Skedaddle."

They rushed back across the street. Emma came out of her room rubbing her eyes.

"Who was that screaming, mommy?"

"Edith, from across the street. She's going to marry our good boat captain, Ben."

"Is Ben going to live there?"

"I don't know. He might have his own house. For that matter, they may need a bigger house. They want to have children."

"Are they going to make babies?"

I picked her up and kissed her. "It's possible they're making babies right now."

I chose to spend much of my evening with my daughter. I got through several more chapters of 'The Wizard of Oz'.

"It's different than the movie, isn't it?" Emma commented when I put the book down.

"A lot of movies are different from books. Sometimes they can't put everything that a book has in it, because the movie would be too long. Other times, the movie maker thinks he can make it better by changing it a little bit. Sometimes, society changes, and the movie needs to change with society.

"We used to have slavery in this country. Slavery is now illegal, and it's not good for people to think slavery is good. So stories written when slavery was considered okay, have to say that slavery is wrong now, even if it's an otherwise good book, so the movie will say that. There are lots of reasons why they're different, and sometimes one is better than the other, but other times, they're both good, but different. I think 'The Wizard of Oz' is one where they're both good, but different. I like both the book and the movie, even if they're different.

"The man who wrote the 'The Wizard of Oz' wrote a lot more Oz books. Some have Dorothy in them, and some don't. I think they're all pretty good. We can read others if you like this one."

"I'd like to read some others."

"We'll look for more when we're done with this one. 'Ozma of Oz' was always one of my favorites."

******