My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 08

Story Info
Sam Helps Bonnie at the gym and Edith's date is huge success.
13.1k words
4.75
5.4k
5

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers

In this chapter, Sam helps Bonnie at the gym, and the date between Edith and Ben is a big success. This chapter contains oral sex, lesbian sex, group sex, toys, and some playful bondage. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve150177 for their help in making everything better.

My Husband Fucked Me Over, Ch 8

Edith Makes a Mistake

The following morning at breakfast, Becky said, "It sounded like someone had a good time last night?"

Bonnie blushed bright red. "I can't believe I was that loud."

We laughed. "It's an interesting feeling, isn't it?" Pen asked.

"Yes, it's most definitely that," Bonnie laughed. "What are we doing today, so I can change the subject?"

"We'll need to leave at noon to get back at a somewhat decent hour," Robert said. "Bill could go fishing again. I thought the rest of us might like using the SeaDoo a little. We can take the kids for rides. Or, in the alternative, work on our tans."

"I want to go for rides," Emma said. "That was fun."

"Me, too," Billy said.

"Me, three," Becky said.

"I could use a nap," Bonnie said. "I was up way too late last night. I could definitely laze around and work on my tan."

"I'd love to take the kids for rides," Pen said, "but I was wondering if Sam could help me with something this morning? Hint, hint."

I laughed. "I can help you with something this morning, Pen."

"Bill, would you like company fishing?" Ben asked.

"Love some."

That's kind of how we divided ourselves. Robert and Becky took the kids on SeaDoo rides. Bill and Ben went fishing. Bonnie dozed topless on the sun deck, and Pen and I found something that absolutely needed doing in her cabin.

******

I collapsed backward on the bed, panting hard, Pen's juices coating my face.

"Last night was fun, don't get me wrong," Pen said, breathing just as hard. "But sometimes, you need some alone time with the ones you love."

I reversed position and kissed something other than her pussy. I ran my fingers through her tangled hair, her face as messy as mine was.

"Alone time is good," I agreed, kissing her again.

"I wish you and Emma could move in with us," Pen said. "I don't see you enough."

"You know what the lawyer said. It's not a good idea."

"Fuck it, I wish we could just buy Ransom off. Give him some money to disappear forever after giving you your freedom."

"Maybe he'd take it, but not if charges are pressed, and I'm not letting him almost rape me and get away with it. Nor should he be rewarded for being a thief."

"I don't want to reward him. I just want him gone for good, so we can get on with our lives, not sit here in some fucking limbo where I have to wait two or three weeks to see you again."

"Maybe we can talk to the lawyers next week. Offer some sort of plea deal where he does at least eighteen months and grants me a divorce."

"I'll see if it can be arranged," Pen said. She stroked my breast and kissed me. "Tuesday or Thursday, right?"

"Or the afternoon any other day. You do want me to keep looking my best, don't you?"

Pen laughed. "I'm not sure you could ever look bad. Not to me anyway."

"We'd better make an appearance, or people might wonder if we fell overboard."

We both washed our faces and straightened up a little, donning our swimsuit bottoms before going back topside. At the moment, Robert was with Billy on the SeaDoo, Becky and Emma were waiting for another turn, although Becky was applying sunscreen to Bonnie's back. Antoine was watching, relaxing in one of the lounges. He had a bit of a problem that he was trying to hide under a book. Too much naked boob perhaps?

I gave Emma a hug and a kiss, just because I could. Pen was soon telling her a story while they waited.

"What should I make for lunch?" Antoine asked.

"It's hard to go wrong with cheeseburgers and hot dogs for kids," I said, "and I wouldn't mind seeing what a real chef could do with a cheeseburger, to make it different."

"A culinary challenge then?"

"Yeah, it's hard to beat the cheeseburgers at Five Guys, but let's see what you can do when put to the test."

"Right."

He got up, still holding the book in front of himself until he disappeared into the galley. Robert and Billy came back about ten minutes later, Billy laughing and happy. Pen asked if Becky minded if she took Emma out instead.

"Go right ahead. I don't mind lounging for a little while."

Pen got on and put Emma in front of her. They took off. I set Billy up watching a movie in the kid's room. If he fell asleep, more power to him. He'd had a couple of busy days.

"Need some more sunscreen?" I asked Becky when I returned.

"Sure, I'm positive most of it has washed off."

I applied some to both her front and back. Robert started getting an erection watching. Not that I blamed him, really. Especially when Becky applied some to me as well.

"Was this weekend all that you expected?" I asked him.

"More than I expected."

"But good, right?"

"Yeah, it was good. I certainly can't complain."

"I should think not," Bonnie said. "What's it like having a foursome?"

"We never really had a foursome," I said. "We had a threesome four different times. You try to put too many bodies in there, and it gets unwieldy. Three's just right. I mean, how would we share Robert's cock three different ways. Any more than three, and it's more of an orgy, I'd think."

"How do you share him two different ways?"

"Well, there's always his cock, and his mouth knows what to do just dandy, so that's one way, but mostly, it's two women playing together and Robert puts his dick in whoever's on top. That was the most common way we shared. We just put someone different on top three different times, so everyone got some dick to go with their pussy."

"I need to be careful hanging around you," Bonnie laughed. "You give me all of these ideas I feel like I should try, and I'll just get into more trouble if I try them."

"You can duplicate a lot of things we talk about without actually involving another person," Robert said. "You didn't need another dick to try the anal sex thing. To kind of see what a threesome is like, you can have Bill licking you while he uses a fat dildo in your pussy. Granted, live people are better, but you just need to be willing to experiment and use a few toys. Until Sam came along, that's what we did. It works. You should try that little anal vibrator on Bill when you're sucking his cock. That will get a rise out of him."

"It sounds kind of gay. I'm not sure Bill would like it."

"Is it gay if he fucks your ass?" I asked.

"Well, no, but I'm a girl."

"You're still a girl if you're sucking his cock and pushing a vibrator up his bum, so I'm not sure what the issue is. It's not a real dick going up his backside. It's a toy, and a small one at that, more like a finger. Before you do it, ask if you can do it. If he says no, fine, but don't assume he'll say no because it's too 'gay'. You liked it. He might like it too, if he tries it."

"You and I need to go shopping after the gym tomorrow. You need to point out some toys I should get."

"Do you think either of you would like to get tied down?" I asked.

"You've done that?" Bonnie asked.

"It was Pen's birthday present, and Robert took advantage, too. That seemed to be the straw that broke Ransom's back. It requires trust, but if you can trust your husband, it can be a great time."

"I saw that movie," Becky said. "It was fucking hot. I might need to be tied down some time."

"I can see it now," I said to Bonnie. "You tie yourself down on the bed with a blindfold and nothing else on just before Bill comes home from work. He finds you helpless on the bed, able to do anything he wants to you. I'm guessing, he won't ignore you."

Bonnie started fanning herself. "Oh, God. I think I just had a mini-orgasm." We all laughed. "What do I do with Billy?"

"We'll take care of Billy. Don't trouble yourself. Sounds like another sleepover opportunity to me. Shave Miss Muffy, leave a few toys on the bed for him to use. Maybe some crotchless panties, a peek-a-boo bra. A plea for mercy. 'Please don't hurt me, Bill. I'll do anything you want, if you just don't hurt me'. I could see that turning into a hot night."

"God," Becky said, "I think I just had a mini-orgasm."

We all laughed again.

"I should have met all you perverts five years ago," Bonnie said. "Maybe I wouldn't have screwed up my marriage so bad."

"You didn't screw it up yet," I said. "You had a bump in the road. No more bumps, it should be smooth riding."

"Thanks, Sam. I can't believe how you've befriended me, considering what I did to you."

"I figured Ransom did it to himself, and you to Bill. You didn't hurt me at all considering he was already in my rear view mirror. I'd already found two someones a hundred times better. Make that three someones, who I don't believe will ever hurt me the way he did, because they're all really good people."

Becky squeezed my hand. Robert winked at me. Yeah, I'd lucked out, and I knew it.

******

Pen came back with Emma, and Emma was still wound up. Becky took over Emma while Robert helped stow the SeaDoo and I gave Pen a quick kiss.

"What did I miss?" She asked.

"Nothing important. Just chit chat. A little of this, a little of that. Mostly just talking about sex."

"You don't think I want to know about sex?"

"You already know about sex, and it wasn't your sex we were discussing. We just gave Bonnie more perverted ideas to try out."

"I hope you gave her some good ones."

"No question. Both she and Becky thought they had mini-orgasms just discussing them, though I think that was just showing off."

Pen laughed. "I've had a real good time."

"So have I. I could see doing this for a week or two in the future. Maybe leave the kids at home with my parents. Adult fun. Leave the bottoms off."

"And the crew?"

"We don't really need a cook," I said. "We can cook ourselves. Maybe we need Ben, depending on how well Robert can handle this baby, but he's single. He can manage."

"You're going to get me in trouble, aren't you?"

"I seriously doubt it. I'm not really a troublemaker. I'm not thinking of adding him to our menagerie, but I don't care if he has to stroke a couple off, if he gets overheated. If Robert can drive this thing, we don't need him at all. It's a powerboat, not a sailboat. I can drive it. I'm just not sure if I can park it without knocking out a dock or two."

Pen laughed, then kissed me. "Sounds exciting."

"Sex, twenty-four hours a day, whenever and wherever you feel like it. What's not to like?"

Ben and Bill came back just before noon with another catch of fish, and Ben made ready to depart.

"Did I miss anything?" Bill asked, seeing the conspiratorial looks on our faces.

"Oh, honey," Bonnie said, "you missed tons of stuff, although you're going to find out little by little, all the things you missed. I have plans, good plans, but plans for us. I believe you're going to enjoy them a lot."

Bill grinned, knowing what kind of plans we might have discussed while he was gone.

As soon as we were underway, Antoine started cooking. I was reading more of 'The Wizard of Oz' to Emma, since she was too wound up to nap, but might be calmed down after lunch. Everyone else was half listening to me reading, while they were sunning.

When Antoine said that the food was just about ready, Bonnie and I went to check on Billy. He was still watching the movie's end credits, but looked tired. Maybe they'd both take a nap. We took him topside and sat down to eat.

Antoine had slit hot dogs and put a cut of cheese in them, and wrapped them in bacon before grilling them. The hamburgers were spiced differently, then had three different types of cheese to go on them, pepper jack, American or cheddar, plus all of the normal fixings. The French fries were hot and crisp. To top any of it off, he'd made some chili which we could add as a condiment to the hot dogs, hamburgers, or fries. The kids tended to go for the normal, but all the adults were adding the delicious chili to everything we tried, no matter what else we put on it, which mostly meant that we were eating with a knife and fork.

The only exception was Ben, who ate up on the fly bridge, and wanted something he could eat with his hands, but he had one of the bacon wrapped hot dogs and a basically plain cheeseburger, along with some fries.

"Okay, I have to admit I've never had chili on hamburgers before, and your chili was particularly tasty, so I guess you beat out Five Guys," I said. "Those bacon wrapped cheese dogs were pretty good, too. I'm impressed."

"Doing French fries like nachos works pretty good as well, but I decided to stick with the chili rather than a bunch of different flavors," Antoine said.

"What are we having for supper?" Pen asked.

"Fish. We've got more grouper and snapper. I was thinking of some fried grouper sandwiches since we still have some buns and condiments left from the hamburgers, plus something special with the snapper, which we have more of today, plus a nice green salad and fresh fruit. I have this type of mango salsa that I can put over the snapper, adds a lot of different flavors to it, including some sweet and spicy. Really wakes up the taste buds."

"I think that both of the kids are exhausted, and could benefit from a nap after the last two days of excitement," I said.

"Perhaps after they're down, I could get some help with something in the bedroom?" Robert asked me.

"Are you getting some energy back?" Becky asked. "Do you think you could use an extra pair of hands?"

"An extra pair of something anyway," Pen laughed, "although I'm not sure hands is what he has in mind."

"If Pen and Bonnie put the kids to bed for a nap, I'll help Antoine clean up the galley, and we can get started on helping Robert in the bedroom."

"I'll help in the galley too," Becky said. "No point in getting started without all of the participants."

The three of us were able to whip the galley into shape in no time. Antoine had an erection for much of the time, because Becky and I weren't shy about having a little tom foolery while we worked.

"I've spent more time with a hard dick on this cruise than I've had without one," Antoine said when we commented about it. "All four of you women are hotter than pistols."

"Are you saying we're responsible?" Becky said, coquettishly. "Maybe Antoine should bring his girlfriend the next time we do this so he has some form of relief other than his hand."

"We definitely have been teases, this trip," I laughed. "I'm almost sorry for that, but I needed this."

"It has been fun. I didn't really know what to expect," Becky said. "It's been better than I thought it would. I'm glad I came."

While the kids napped, the four of us enjoyed some adult time on the large bed in the Taft's cabin. At various and sundry times, we heard Bonnie and Bill doing a little something something of their own.

******

We got back a little after eight. I gave Ben my address.

"Don't forget," I said. "Five-thirty tomorrow, flowers in hand, dressed up to go out for an evening of fun."

"I won't forget. I'm getting a little nervous, though."

"Don't. She doesn't bite. If it doesn't work out, it's no big deal. It's just an opportunity for Edith to go out for a nice evening with a classy gentleman. Really, there shouldn't be any pressure at all. Relax, have fun."

"Okay."

Since the others hadn't seen the house when we came, Bill, Bonnie, Becky and Billy got the tour before we went home. Emma showed Billy her room, and Pen showed off the rest.

"God, it's beautiful," Becky said. "I can see why Sam wants to move here. Nice pad, nice people, it's got everything."

"The sunsets up on the widow's walk are spectacular," I said. "I feel I should take up painting, just to capture it."

"This is a magnificent home," Bill said. "I'm envious. It's the kind of home I'd love to give Bonnie if my new company takes off."

"You've got time," Robert said. "I couldn't afford this home until four years ago. You're what, twenty-six, twenty-seven?"

"Twenty-seven."

"You've got ten more years to play with. I worked a lot of hours to get this, especially after my first wife died. Seventy, and even eighty hours a week. I had to slow down though, especially after I married Pen. I realized the rest of life was passing me by and I was going to miss it. You always have to make time for your family, even if you don't get a house like this one out of it. Family is more important than stuff. You want these things for family, and if you lose your family along the way, what have you gained, really?"

Bill nodded and held Bonnie tight. "You're right. I know you're right."

Grant gave us a ride home. Pen wasn't with this time. On the drive home, Bonnie said, "I'm going shopping with Sam tomorrow. For the first time, I'm not telling you where I'm going with her, Bill, but you can be assured, it's only for your benefit."

"I trust you, Bonnie. You don't have to tell me."

"Thank you. Other than a couple of things I want to be surprises, I'll continue telling you where I'm going and who I'm meeting. I never want to hurt you again, and I know I won't if I don't give myself the opportunity to be bad for anyone but you. I'm going to be a really naughty girl for you, but you're the only one I'll be naughty for. You and Billy are my life, and I'm never going to jeopardize my life again, no matter what. It's you and me, Bill. You're stuck with me, but I'll make sure you never regret it."

Bill pulled her close and started kissing her, tonsil diving, if you know what I mean. Billy had a grin a mile wide.

When we got home, I saw Edith's lights were on, so I asked Becky to put Emma to bed, while I went across the street.

"Is everything okay?" Edith asked when she answered the door in her housecoat.

"I think everything is just ducky," I said. "It is so fantastic, in fact, that you're going out to dinner tomorrow night. Five-thirty, I want you dressed in your best duds, ready for a night on the town, someplace fancy, so put your war paint on. I want you looking like a million bucks."

"My goodness. Are you sure you want to go out with an old biddy like me?"

"Positive. You're not that old. You're as old as Pen is, and she's not old. You need to get out, Edith. It can't be healthy to sit around in your house while life passes you by. I want you turning heads tomorrow. I want to hear wolf whistles when you walk by. I'm sure you still remember what it's like to dress up and go out. Be prepared for anything, and anything could happen. Five-thirty. Are you with me?"

"Of course. It would be nice to get out. Thanks."

"Don't thank me yet. Wait until the night is over."

"Believe me, I can thank you just for thinking of me. I haven't gone out, in I don't even know how long."

"Then I hope you have a good time."

I returned home, gave my daughter a good night kiss, and joined Becky in my bedroom. It was a great topper to the weekend.

******

I played my normal game of volleyball first thing Monday, while Bonnie worked the treadmills. When I joined her, she was plugging along at a fast clip, not quite running, but walking all out, working up quite a sweat.

There were at least three guys paying beaucoup attention to her curvy ass as they worked out.

"You're attracting lots of attention," I said, tossing her the towel and telling her to cool down a bit.

"I know. Two of them already asked for dates. The attention is flattering, but I'm getting a little frustrated they keep asking. I know I've already said no to one of the guys once before. I like my new figure, but I don't want to keep pushing assholes away all the time."

"Come with me," I said dragging her up to the three guys giving her the eye.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,598 Followers