My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see your point. I'll let the others know what you want. Do you think that's what Emma wants?"

"I'm not sure what Emma wants. She's just turned four years old. If she reaches fifteen years of age and wants to see her father again, I'll let her. She'll be grown up enough to decide what's right for her, but I suspect she won't miss him that much, and he certainly wouldn't be a good influence on her."

"When did Emma turn four?"

"While she was staying at my parents' house and we were pushing Ransom, the day before he tried to rape me."

"Why didn't we know that? We didn't even get her a present."

"You just gave her an afternoon on a submersible. That was her present from you. I didn't make a big deal of it because of the circumstances, but she got a cake and some new clothes and a new stuffed animal, and some books from my parents."

"I feel terrible we didn't know. Can we take you both out to dinner on Thursday night?"

"If Becky can come. She's going to be here that evening. Nothing too elaborate, okay? Something like Chili's or Applebee's. Not anything I have to get dressed up for."

"Okay. Sure, Becky can join us."

"Don't be surprised if you see her behaving strangely that evening."

"Why would she be behaving strangely, that evening?"

"It's a surprise. You'll find out. I got one for you, too."

"That's mysterious."

"Yes, it is."

"We'll both see everyone on Thursday, then."

"Where's the meeting on Thursday?"

"The courthouse."

"Do I meet you there, or should we ride together?"

"If it's not a problem, meet us there. Robert's working in the Fort Myers office until the meeting, and I've got a late lunch meeting scheduled with one of the charities I work with. We'll be coming from three different places."

"That's fine."

"Kisses."

"As long as they're in the right place. Gotta go. Someone's knocking on my front door."

Pen laughed. "They'll always be in the right place. We'll see you Thursday."

I hung up and went to the front door, peeking out. It was Edith. Good. I wanted to see how her date went. I opened up.

"Good afternoon, Edith. You're looking chipper today."

She burst through the door, giving me a monster hug. "You wonderful, wonderful girl. Ben was amazing. I had the most marvelous time."

"Come on in and tell me all about it."

"I can't tell you all about it. He spent the night, and that's all I'll say about that, except maybe that he looked as good naked as he did in that suit."

I laughed. "Sit down and tell me where he took you."

Edith sat down and she was beaming. "First we went to The Veranda restaurant in downtown Fort Myers, and we had Chateaubriand for two with Béarnaise sauce. The food was fabulous, but the company was even better. Ben is so kind and smart and such a gentleman. He opened my car door every time, held my chair for me at the restaurant, asked what I wanted, then ordered for me.

"We're nearly the same age and have similar life experiences. It was so easy to talk to him about everything. He asked me lots of questions about my life, and my first husband, and he held my hand when I started to cry. After dinner, we went to the Skybar on top of the Hotel Indigo, and the view of the city and the river from up there was magnificent. We had some drinks, and they had a DJ who played lots of slow dances we could dance to.

"I was rusty, you know, I haven't danced in so long. I'm sure I stepped on his feet a half dozen times, and I apologized, and he told me I'd get better with more practice, so not to worry about it. He didn't get all handsy right away, letting me get comfortable with the idea of being with someone again, just close. He remained a proper gentleman all night long. But when we were dancing, I could tell he was built, you know, solid, not mushy, but hard, like he worked for a living. I was floating by the time we left, not drunk, but feeling so good."

"I'm glad. So how did he end up spending the night."

"He brought me home, and before I got out of the car, he asked me if he could kiss me, if it was too early. I wanted him to kiss me, so I said no, not too early for me. So Ben kissed me, and oh, my God, could that man kiss. It's been so long since I was kissed like that, and I was starving for it. One kiss turned into ten, then twenty, and I didn't want it to stop. 'Would you like to come in for coffee,' I asked, 'for the drive home?' 'If it's not too late for you,' he said. 'I don't want to put you out.' I was wide awake. Those kisses had sent a tingle through me to the bottom of my feet.

"While the coffee was brewing, Ben put on the radio and we danced in the kitchen, and he was holding me closer this time, since we'd kissed, and I could feel him, like feel him, how aroused he was, and we kissed a little more, and I swear, my nipples were tiny spikes of arousal, so hard they throbbed. We sat down to drink the coffee and we talked some more, maybe for another thirty, forty minutes. He said, 'I'd better go. It's really late.' I said, 'I don't want you to leave. I don't want this night to end.' He said, "Are you sure, Edith? I don't want to rush you.' 'Do you want to see me again?' I asked. 'Next Friday if you're free.' 'Then I'm sure I don't want you to leave.' 'Then I won't,' he said.

"Maybe I've forgotten what making love felt like, but it was so, so good. We didn't get a lot of sleep, so I had to take a nap after he left, but I can't believe how well everything turned out. It was magical. I had the best time, and I'm really looking forward to the next time I go out with him."

"I'm so happy you had a good time...." My phone went off, and I looked at the caller ID. "Well speak of the devil. It's Ben. Don't say a word." Edith nodded. "Hey, Ben. I'm glad you called. I wanted to ask about your date last night. I'm working on something. Is it okay if I put you on speaker?"

"Sure."

I put him on speaker. "So why'd you call. Wasn't your date all it was cracked up to be?"

"The date was fantastic. The best date I've ever gone on." Edith broke into a grin so wide I thought her face would split in two. "Edith was so fucking nice, and beautiful, and fun to talk to. I want to see her again."

"I saw your car outside her house this morning. Does that mean what I think it does?"

"Shit, yes. What a passionate ball of fire she was. We were compatible on so many levels. I didn't want to push it. I really wanted to be able to walk away and give us something to look forward to in the future, but I couldn't help it. I had to have her. What a fucking incredible woman. Listen, I talked to the boss, and he said I could take the boat out next weekend. Do you think Edith would like to spend a couple nights on 'Odyssey'?"

"I think that's the sort of thing you should ask her yourself."

"Do you think she's up yet? We didn't get much sleep last night. I would have napped longer, but I'm so jazzed right now."

"I'm pretty sure she's up."

"Great, I'll give her a call."

"Not necessary. She's been listening to ours. She couldn't wait to tell me about the amazing date she had last night, so she's been bending my ear about what a great guy you are."

"Edith, you're there?"

"If you define there as floating on air somewhere in Sam's house, then I'm here."

"God, you heard all of that?"

"Every word. Why do you think I'm floating? I had such a great time, and I hoped you felt the same way I did. To hear it in your own voice had my heart in my throat. The answer is yes, by the way. I'll spend the weekend with you."

"I don't know if I can wait until this weekend. Would you like to go out tonight?"

"Let me check my social calendar. Let's see now. Nope, no way, amazing, I can't believe this. I've got nothing on my calendar for the rest of my life."

"You do now."

"What time?"

"Five, dress casual. I was thinking the Mucky Duck on Sanibel, with a walk on the beach afterward to view the sunset."

"I like your style, sailor. Five it is."

"Sam, thanks a million," Ben said. "Best blind date in the history of blind dates."

"You're welcome. Glad to be of service. Just call me Cupid from now on."

They both laughed and Ben hung up.

"Is there anything you need to do before five?" I asked.

"Shit, yes there is. Thanks, Cupid."

"You're most entirely welcome."

Gee, it felt good to make people come alive like that. Maybe I should look into a job as a matchmaker.

*******

Becky got here in time to help with supper, so that was nice. We worked well together in the kitchen.

"I'm going to need your babysitting help on Thursday. Can you do it?"

"No problem, what's up?"

"A big meeting down at the courthouse where we hope Ransom will plead out and give me a divorce."

"What time?"

"I need to be there at 2:30. Allow an hour for traffic, so say 1:30, and Robert and Pen are going to take us out for dinner afterwards. Nothing fancy, so you don't need your best duds. Something like Chili's or Applebee's. It's kind of a birthday thing for Emma because she was at my parents during her birthday. It was the day before Ransom got arrested. Don't get her a gift, but maybe a card."

"I'm sorry I missed it."

"Too much going on. I had a little celebration with my parents to acknowledge it, but you know, daddy got arrested for trying to hurt mommy, so it didn't get the priority it should have had."

"I understand."

"When I was shopping for sex toys with Bonnie on Monday, I got you some stuff. I was wondering if you'd like to look at it this evening."

"Sure. What is it?"

"Do you want to have anal sex? I didn't really ask you if that was something you wanted to try. We just played a little on the fringes."

"I'd certainly be willing to give it a whirl," Becky said. "Whether or not I continue doing it depends on how I like it."

"Your bottom needs to be prepared for it like mine was. That's one of the gifts. You need to start wearing anal plugs every day until your butt has been broken in."

"I'll try almost anything once, so sure, plug away. What else have you got?"

"I'll show that to you tonight. It's charging now."

"Charging. Is that ominous?"

"I don't think so. It just means you don't have to replace batteries."

"Not replacing batteries sounds good. I was meaning to ask you. How did the date between Ben and Edith work out?"

"Like a charm. They spent the night together, they're seeing each other again tonight, and going out on 'Odyssey' this weekend, just the two of them."

"The old sweep her off her feet ploy. I like it. It worked for me." Becky gave me a kiss.

"I want you," I said, almost frantic with desire.

"I want you, too," Becky replied, looking at me after hearing the catch in my throat.

"I mean like right now. If I didn't have to feed Emma, I'd be buried between your legs. Do you want to be tied up tonight."

"Oh, fuck! You're going to pull a Pen on me?"

"That's what I want to do. Tie you down and have my way with you."

"Oh, God. Yes. I'd love that."

"Keep that in mind while we eat."

"You tease."

"Uh-huh."

It was true. At that moment I wanted Becky in the worst way. Was it Edith telling me about her night with Ben, or some other reason, but it's like I couldn't wait to do things with her. I forced myself to, though. We had a nice dinner, and I even took the time to read Emma another chapter of 'The Wizard of Oz' while Becky cleaned up after supper.

With Emma in bed, we went to the bedroom and undressed each other. I showed Becky the box of anal plugs and gave them to her after putting the smallest one in place.

"Wear this constantly except when you use the bathroom. Wash it and put it back in. You want to get used to the feeling of something inside of you and slowly stretch yourself out. Tomorrow night, I'll change it to the next largest size, and every twenty four hours, put the next bigger inside of you."

Next, I used four of Ransom's ties to fasten her arms and legs to the corners of the bed. Did she ever look delicious with all four limbs splayed in a spread-eagle. I used a scarf to tie around her eyes.

"So you don't know what's coming next," I said.

"I can't believe how aroused I am already," Becky said. "I feel like if you just touched my clit, I'd explode."

"We'll soon find out, but I have a couple other things to do first."

Becky sort of shivered when I said that, and I laughed. I got the Lush 3 off of the charger and pushed it in Becky's more than lubricated pussy. She was right about how aroused she was, because she orgasmed as I put it in her. I hadn't even turned it on yet, and she spasmed with the first of many orgasms she had that night.

"Oh, fffuuuucckkkk!" She moaned.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," I said, then turned the thing on. Her orgasm bounced to another level and she moaned louder.

"If you don't keep it down, I'm going to shove your panties in your mouth so you don't wake Emma."

"Use your panties, please."

I laughed again. "Just try to hold it down. I may want to use your mouth later, and panties would interfere with that."

I'd read the instructions and played with it a little last night, downloading the phone app, so I knew how to operate the controls. I played around with it for twenty minutes, giving her another five, increasingly powerful, orgasms in the process. During the last one, she got a little too loud, so I did stuff my panties into her mouth.

Turning the radio on to drown out more moans, I left the toy in music mode and used a feather to tickle her all over, including her rock hard nipples and little clit, just begging for attention. I should have thought this through a little better and put a towel under her, because there was a puddle of her pussy juices forming on the bed under her after the next three orgasms.

Well, it was time to use my mouth anyway, so I slurped up as much as I could and then started licking the new fluids forming in her pussy. When my tongue hit her clit, the thrashing became pretty wild. The next few orgasms she had seemed to be on a different level entirely. I'm convinced that she never stopped making noise, and it was a good thing Becky was tied down, or I'd have had a devil of a time keeping my mouth on her pussy. Those climaxes seemed really special.

Now it was my turn. I turned off the toy finally, so she could concentrate, then pulled my panties out of her mouth, now soaking wet, and planted my needy, wet pussy smack on her lips.

"Lick me, bitch. Pay me back for all the pleasure I just gave you."

Becky's tongue was immediately in my sloppy slit, lapping me like a dog. I came, hard, so ready by this time.

"Oh, aren't you the good girl," I said. "That's right, lick my cunt. When we go out tomorrow night, I'm going to have that toy in your pussy, and I'm going to make you cum in front of everyone at the restaurant." Becky moaned deep in her throat. "Does that make you horny, thinking of me making you my little cum slut in front of everyone?" Becky licked harder and faster. "It does make you horny, doesn't it, my exhibitionist slut? You're going to cum so hard for me."

Speaking of cumming, I think Becky had another orgasm right then, without any physical stimulation whatsoever, other than I was kind of sitting on her boobs, and moving around quite a bit as she licked me.

"Did you just cum, slut?" She nodded, but didn't stop licking me. Oh, fuck, this was good. "If Emma wasn't with us, I wonder if I should have you go under the table at the restaurant and lick everyone to an orgasm."

Becky seemed to orgasm again, the little slut. This stuff was really turning her on. Who was I kidding, I was turned on too. I was cumming often while she licked me. After my sixth orgasm, I got up again.

"Not bad, bitch. You're such a good little slut." I got off the bed, got my charged up Feeldoe, and put it on. "Do you know what's going to happen next?"

I stood in front of her, the blue device sticking out of my pussy like a phallus.

"You're going to fuck me." Good guess.

"You're damn right I'm going to fuck you, my cum slut, bitch. I'm going to fuck your brains out."

I turned it on. That felt just dandy, thank you. I pulled the Lush out of Becky, and replaced it with my new dick. I fucked both of us into a coma. The only way we weren't both screaming with lust, was by the simple expedient of having tongues stuffing our mouths as we kissed. We didn't stop until the toy died, and that took quite awhile. I barely had the wherewithal to release her. When I woke up the next morning, the toy was still in me.

******

On the drive to the Y, Bonnie told me I was right.

"About what?"

"About Bill fucking me with that anal plug in. That was some amazing shit."

"That means you'll probably enjoy the anal sex, too. It's like a little preview of things to come."

For the first time in about two weeks, Bonnie didn't get hit on at the club. Who knew that a swift kick to the nuts could be so effective. I didn't see the guy whose nuts I crushed, but I saw the buddy who apologized after.

"How's your friend?" I asked him.

"He's doing better. He'll probably be here on Friday."

"Tell him I'm sorry, and if he's civil to women, I won't do it again."

He laughed. "He'll be happy to hear that."

"My name is Samantha, Sam to my friends." I stuck out my hand.

"Chase, both to my friends and enemies." He took it and shook.

"Thanks for apologizing. That was a nice gesture."

"Are you really taken?"

"Honest. I'm pregnant, like the news stories said, and as your friend intimated so rudely. Like Bonnie, I don't mind appreciation from afar. It's flattering knowing the hard work is paying off, but it's not an invitation to everyone just because I'm working hard to stay in good shape. A polite inquiry will always be responded to with a polite answer. That pretty much goes for everyone. But if I say I'm off limits, it's because I'm off limits, and I shouldn't have to refuse the same people over and over. Tell your friend I'll apologize in person on Friday, but that's all it will be, an apology, not an invitation."

"I'll let him know."

"Thanks."

I went back to working out with Bonnie.

"Is everything all right?" She asked.

"Just peachy," I said. "Just laying the groundwork for a little civil discourse when I see the guy again. I don't want to keep looking over my shoulder all the time. Hopefully, he can get past it."

******

Before Becky went home, she wanted to talk to me. I made sure Emma had some lunch before we talked.

"Sam, last night was the single best night of sex I ever had. You were a fucking marvel. I don't know where you got all of that, but it was incredible. I'm seriously in lust with you."

"Wait until supper tomorrow, tell me how you feel then."

"You're really going to put that toy in me during supper?"

"For sure. I'm wondering if you'll moan as loudly as you did last night."

"Oh, God. I'm not sure I can handle that."

"You'd better tell me before we leave the house, otherwise that Lush is definitely going into your pussy for supper, and I hope to have another one in Pen before we leave."

"How about this. If she wears one, I'll wear one."

"You're going down, babycakes. She doesn't know what it's going to do to her."

"As long as we suffer together, I'm in."

"Interesting decision. Listen, I want to talk to you about something serious."

"What is it?" Becky looked worried. She shouldn't be.

"Look, I don't know what's going to happen at that meeting tomorrow. If I'm going to end up with a divorce, or what. Maybe I stay stuck in limbo for a long time, or maybe I'm living with the Taft's by the end of the month. I just don't know. If I end up in limbo, I'd like you to move in with me."

"Really? You want me to move in with you?"

"Yes, but with the following provisos. See if you can work out a deal with your roommates to continue paying half rent to them, with the ability to move back in with a month's notice. They can rent your room out to someone else, so they profit from the deal, but the new roommate has to move out with a month's notice and find someplace else to live, if you need to move back. You won't have to pay any rent to me, but give me food money if you move here, so it works out well for you, too. If I end up moving to the Taft's and end up selling this house, you'll have a month to vacate and move back to your old place, so you're not stranded. It's only until you graduate, at which time, I hope you're able to move in with the Tafts and take your job with them. Did you talk to them about the job?"