My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 09

Story Info
Ransom is offered a plea deal for a speedy divorce.
13.7k words
4.63
5.8k
6

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers

In this chapter, Ransom is given a chance for a reduced sentence and money for accepting a plea deal and a fast divorce. This chapter contains oral, lesbian, anal play, and toys in a public setting. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve150177. This is a copyrighted work and not to be published or reprinted elsewhere without the author's permission. ©2024

My Husband Fucked Me Over, Ch 9

Ransom Considers a Plea Deal

I met Robert and Pen in the lobby of the courthouse, along with my divorce attorney, James Montgomery. He had the room number where we were meeting. We went together. It was on the Fifth floor, where a lot of the judges had their chambers. The Assistant State Attorney, Ransom, and Ransom's two lawyers were already present. There were two jailers there keeping an eye on the prisoner.

As soon as I walked into the room, Ransom shouted, "You fucking whore."

I turned around and exited. Fuck him. He could rot in prison for years as far as I was concerned. Ransom's defense attorney rushed out after me.

"Please Mrs. Ford. I know Ransom is being a dick, but I'll get him to shut up. You want the divorce, don't you?"

"Of course I want a divorce, but I'm not going to listen to him insult me all afternoon. I've had enough of his venom. He can shut the fuck up or I'll happily walk out. I can wait a lot longer than he can, and if he's convicted of his current charges, he'll spend a lot longer in prison than twenty months, and he'll be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life."

"Give me ten minutes to talk to him, please. Then come back in. If he does it again, I'll slap him myself, and tell him to get another attorney. This is the best fucking deal he's going to get."

"Ten minutes."

I waited outside while he went back in to talk some sense into his client. Robert came out.

"Excellent negotiating tactic," he said.

"It isn't a tactic. I'm just pissed."

"Still works like one. Shows you're not messing around."

"I never mess around, at least not out of the bedroom."

Robert laughed. "How long are you going to be out here."

"The defense attorney asked for ten minutes to talk some sense into him. He'll get ten."

"Is it okay if I wait with you?"

"Fine. Listen, I wanted to let you know that I asked Becky to move in with me."

"Does that mean that you're not moving in with us?"

"It doesn't mean that. Becky was going to ask her current roommates if she could move out, while continuing to pay half of her rent, so she could move back in with a month's notice. She still has to finish this year of school, so doesn't want to move to Naples anyway until she's done. If I move in with you, she can stay at my place for a month until the new roommate can vacate. We don't know how long this is going to go on, and I enjoy her company. She's with me half the week anyway. I figured, why not make it full time."

"Okay. I understand."

"Did you know Ben proposed to Edith?"

"He told me. That was fast wasn't it?" Robert replied.

"A little, I suppose. Neither one of them is a spring chicken, and I guess they felt they've wasted enough of their lives being alone, especially if they want kids. I know Edith regretted not having them before. But be honest with me. Weren't you already thinking of us living together after our first weekend together? Was that any slower than Ben and Edith? I know I started thinking about it. Except for the fact it was so fucking crazy and different from anything I'd ever imagined, I wondered what it would be like being with you all the time."

"You're right. We were talking about it right after you left. It hit us both hard."

"You know Ben. He seems like a good guy. Except for her propensity to gossip, Edith is a good woman. I think they'll do well for each other." I looked at my watch. "That's ten minutes. Let's see if Rancid can behave himself."

We both reentered the room. Even though Ransom looked like he'd like to burn us with laser vision, he kept his mouth shut.

I sat down. I wanted to hold Pen's and/or Robert's hand, but held off so maybe this damn thing could get done.

The ASA started. "In case number 23-8033, Grand Theft in the First Degree, and in case number 23-10064, Attempted Rape. The defendant in both cases is Ransom Ford, dob - March 4, 1997. The plea offer is reduced charges of Battery on a Pregnant Woman, and Grand Theft in the First Degree, another second degree felony. The offer is for twenty months in state prison, with credit for time served, both sentences to be served concurrently. Due to the charges for Attempted Rape being dismissed, Ransom Ford would not be required to register as a sex offender in the State of Florida. This plea deal is agreeable to the victims in both cases, depending on the defendant agreeing to a divorce from victim, Samantha Ford. James, do you want to outline the terms of the divorce agreement?"

"Yes, thanks, Barry. Samantha Ford is asking for her car, half of the savings and checking accounts at the time of the Attempted Rape, no child support or spousal support is requested. The Tafts have paid the balance of Mr. Ford's car payment so he'll have transportation when he's released from custody. The house will remain Ransom Ford's property, although it will need to be disposed of in light of other conditions of the divorce petition. The house to be sold, and all proceeds from the sale to go to Mr. Ford.

"The additional conditions to what was previously proposed, is that Ransom Ford will move out of the state, and never make residence in Florida again. Secondly, Mr. Ford is to relinquish all parental rights to his daughter, Emmaline Ford. At the time of her fifteenth birthday, if Emma should wish to make contact with her natural father, Samantha would have no objection, but any attempt to contact her other than sending cards or presents on her birthday and other major holidays, would be a violation of the agreement."

"She's my daughter too," Ransom shouted.

"How much were you thinking of your daughter when you committed a crime that might have resulted in both of us going to prison? How much were you thinking of your daughter when you had illicit affairs with other married women? How much were you thinking of your daughter when you attempted to rape me and pounded on my face? You only ever paid attention to your daughter when I told you to.

"Granted, when I said something to you, you did pay attention to her, but you were more concerned with your stolen money, and your other women, than you were ever concerned about Emma. She hasn't asked about you once since your arrest. That's how much you mean to her. You'll be gone for close to two years. I'm sure she'll have forgotten all about you while you're gone. I told you to give the rest of your stolen money back so you could be a good example to her. Did you? Fuck no. I'm certainly not going to let a depraved crook like you spend significant time around her. She might grow up believing it's okay to lie, cheat, rape and steal. She's better off without you, and you know it."

Ransom kept getting redder and redder. I thought he was going to explode, but his attorney whispered something to him, and he got himself under control.

"Continue," I told James.

"In return for a rapid resolution to the divorce petition, Mr. and Mrs. Taft have agreed to a financial payment of $500,000 dollars to Mr. Ford, less the money that he stole that he continues to hold. That, plus his car, should allow Mr. Ford to leave the state and make a new life for himself elsewhere. This amount of money is equivalent to what they're paying Mrs. Ford for her surrogate mother services. This offer becomes null and void after thirty days, at which point, the plea offer with the State of Florida, would also become null and void. I would also add that law enforcement has determined where that money is being held, so if Ransom refuses to take this deal, a search warrant has been prepared that will recover the money currently held in a safe deposit box at Bank OZK."

Ransom looked at me with absolute hatred in his eyes. I had no doubt that he'd come across the table and kill me if he could.

"Take the deal, Ransom. You have nothing left. Take the deal and let's end this," I said.

"I need some time to think about this," Ransom said. "I have thirty days, right?"

"Thirty days or both deals go in the trash can," James said, "and you lose any hope of resolving this with any money from the Tafts. You'll leave prison with approximately $11,000, as when the divorce does become final, and it will at some point, given the attempted rape of your spouse, no matter how you fight it, When she moves out, Samantha Ford will cease making payments on the house to the bank, and they'll likely foreclose on it before your release. It's up to you."

"Take the deal," the defense attorney said, his divorce attorney quickly agreeing it was a fantastic opportunity.

"Fuck you. I want to think about this for a while."

"He'll take the deal," I said, "but he'll take 29 days to take it. He doesn't want me or anyone else to be happy, so he'll drag it out as long as he can. That's the kind of maggot he is. What do you wank off to in jail, Rancid, your roommate Bubba, or do you still imagine me doing the dirty with Robert and how he planted his baby in me?"

Ransom stood up and two jailers slammed him back down in his seat.

"Take your 29 days, Rancid. What's that compared to a lifetime of happiness with decent people?"

I left. There was nothing more I wanted to say to him. Pen and Robert quickly followed me out.

"The lawyer should have added a provision that reduced the amount you're giving him by a 100,000 every week he dawdled about signing. We'd have had the deal in six days," I said.

"Is he really that vindictive?" Pen said.

"He would have killed us if he could. He hasn't gotten his way, so no one else can either. It's just that he knows I can't move in with you until the divorce is final, so he wants to fuck with us. I'm serious though. We know he'll sign everything in a month, so the end is in sight."

"You were pretty harsh with him," Robert said.

"Did I tell a single lie? The man tried to rape me. Has Emma mentioned to either of you how much she misses her father? She doesn't care about him. He hasn't earned her love. She's as ready to move in with you as I am. She knows I'm much happier with you, and wants me to be happy. Where are we going for supper?"

"I thought the Applebee's on Colonial and Six Mile Cypress," Robert said. "It's a little closer to Naples, right off the freeway, and easy access to Lehigh Acres. I know you have to pick up Becky and Emma."

"Before we leave here, I need to see Pen in the ladies room."

"Okay," Pen said.

We stopped at the bathroom on the first floor by the lobby. Since it was vacant, we took the handicapped stall so both of us could go in there.

"What are we here for?" Pen asked.

"Remember I told you I bought you a toy at the sex toy shop. I want you to wear it tonight at supper." I pulled out the Lush 3 and the charger. "It goes into your pussy. Every day I want you to charge it, and every night at seven, I want you to put it inside of you. If I can't live with you and give you pleasure that way, I want to give you pleasure this way. I'll give you an orgasm or two every night. Becky's going to wear one tonight too. She already knows what it can do. Please. I'll put it in, or I'll let you put it in, but I want you to wear it for me."

"How does it go in?" Bless her heart, she didn't even make an objection.

"The wide part of the body goes inside of you, and the little tail sticks out, so you can pull it out when you're done using it. I'd angle the tail up as I think it will sit easier in your underwear that way. After you put it in, you push the button at the end of the tail. That puts it in the ON position. After that, I'll have control of the device through an app on my phone. If you've reached the limit of my playing, you can push the button on the end of the tail again, and it's inert. You might want to wear it some evening when Robert is fucking your ass. I'm sure the sensations would be exquisite. It's waterproof, so you can wear it in the ocean, the shower or your bath, but I won't have control if you're too far from the wi-fi signal in your house, so if you were on the ocean, I'd need to be within bluetooth range."

"Why don't you put it in?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

I knelt on the floor and pulled her panties down. Pen always had the most fabulous lingerie. She was wet enough, I could slide it inside of her without a problem. I pushed the button on the end of the tail and I kissed her pussy, then pulled her panties back up.

"Done." I said, standing up. I gave her another kiss on the lips. "Every night at seven, okay. Here's the charger."

"Unless I'm at a charity meeting, then every night."

"We're going to have so much fun."

"Well I am. I'm not sure how much you'll have unless you've got one inside of you too."

"Nope, but it's like giving presents. It's better to give than to receive."

"And it won't do anything until you see me at the restaurant?"

"I won't be playing with it until I get there. I want to see the expression on your face the first time."

We washed up and exited.

"What was all that about, then?" Robert asked.

"You'll find out soon enough, lover," I said. "Let's just say I want to be a part of your lives, even when we're living apart. I'll see you around 5:30."

I headed home to Becky and my daughter.

When I saw Becky, I said, "Pen is wearing hers. You know what that means?"

"It means I'm wearing mine."

"Yes it does. Emma, honey, we're going to supper with Robert and Pen tonight. They were sorry they didn't get to spend time with you on your birthday, so they wanted to buy you a Birthday dinner. They already gave you a very expensive present, when you got to go under the water, so don't expect too much tonight, okay."

"Okay."

"Good girl. We'll leave here in a half hour, so make sure you don't get your clothes dirty before we go. Becky, you know what you have to do to get ready."

"Yes, ma'am. I'll be ready."

I'd worn something more professional for the meeting today, so I changed into something more casual, shorts and a tee.

Becky came into the bedroom as I was changing.

"I talked to my roommates last night. They didn't see any problem with my moving out under those circumstances. I can move in on Saturday."

"Do you need to bring any furniture with, anything we might need a truck for?"

"No, I'll leave the furniture with whoever rents. There's not a lot of room here for more stuff."

"Not a ton of room, no, but you can have Rancid's side of the closet for your clothes."

"How did the meeting go? Did he sign?"

"No. He's being a dick, and he'll wait for a month, but I'm sure he'll sign."

"Is there any point my moving in here then?"

"I think so. The house still needs to be sold, and who knows how long that will take. We'll probably need to break the news to all of our parents. I'm sure that will be an interesting discussion. Have you talked to yours yet?"

"Not really. I told them I was interested in a girl, which was sort of a complete surprise to them, but they're not hassling me because of it. I said I was still enjoying sex with guys, so maybe they think I'll grow out of it."

"A recent discussion then?"

"Tuesday night when you invited me to live here."

"Where do they live exactly?"

"Michigan, near Grand Rapids."

"Why didn't you go to a college in Michigan?"

"Didn't want to be too close to my parents, and tired of cold weather."

"Out of state tuition must be a bitch?"

"Better at FGCU than one of the bigger schools like FSU, Florida, USF or UCF. Part of the reason why I'm working so much."

"I told Robert during a brief break in the proceedings, that I invited you to live here, so they know."

"Did they say much?"

"No, I explained what it meant. They're good. Come here," I said.

Becky came close and I held her, giving her a kiss. "I believe everything will work out fine."

"I hope so."

******

Pen and Robert were already waiting in the foyer when we arrived.

Pen bent down to greet Emma. "I was so sorry we didn't get to spend your birthday with you. Happy Birthday, Emma."

"That's okay. Mom said you gave me a present."

"We did, but I should have wished you a Happy Birthday when we gave it to you, so I'm going to buy you a dinner and I've got a card for you."

"Thank you, Ms. Pen. Thank you, Mr. Robert."

"You're welcome, darling girl." Pen gave her a card. "You can look at it when we have a seat."

As soon as we were seated and gave our drink orders, I turned on the toys for both of the women. Becky was expecting it, and what it felt like. Pen didn't know. She jumped, which surprised Robert, from which I deduced Pen hadn't told him what we'd done in the bathroom. For the moment, I just left it on one of the lower settings, rather than attempting to mess with the controls myself. That had the effect of lulling Pen, thinking it wouldn't change much. Would she ever be surprised when she could see what I could do with it.

"That's an interesting sensation," Pen said.

"Isn't it though," Becky replied.

"What are you talking about?" Robert asked.

"Toys are in place," I said. "Remote controlled toys. It allows me to play with Pen and Becky at a distance. It's the reason we needed to use the restroom at the courthouse. Since I can't move in with you yet, I decided to obviate the need for being there for me to have fun with Pen. Later, I'll show you how to play."

Emma was distracted by opening her card.

"Look, Mama. It has a necklace in it, with my name on it."

She pulled out a gold necklace with her name.

"Because of the beautiful necklace you got me for my birthday, I thought you should have one too. May I put it on you, honey?" Pen asked.

Emma looked at me for approval. "It's okay," I said. "I hope that isn't real gold?"

"It's not," Robert said. "We remembered what you said. I wouldn't want anyone going after Emma because they thought it was worth more than it is. It should tarnish soon enough."

"Thank you for remembering."

Penelope fastened the necklace around Emma's neck. It was small and delicate, and not too big for her small body.

Pulling a compact from her purse, Pen showed Emma what it looked like in the mirror. "There, now we match," Pen said. "A necklace for me and a necklace for you. I wear mine all the time, I love it so much."

Emma wrapped her arms around Pen's neck. "Thank you, Ms. Pen. I love you."

Pen started crying. "I love you too, honey."

Our waitress came back with our drinks, and for our foot order. "Is everything all right here?" She asked, seeing Pen crying.

"It's fine," Pen said. "Silly sentiment. I get this way when I'm happy."

As the waitress started in on the orders, I started playing with Pen's toy, sliding my finger up and down the screen on my phone. It was changing the speed, pattern, and intensity of the vibrations. You couldn't hear the toy.

"Oh, my," she said, squirming. "What are you doing, Sam?"

"Playing. Having a lot of fun, actually."

She clutched Robert's arm, gripping it rather hard. "Are you aware of what's going to happen if you keep that up?"

"Perfectly," I replied. "How will you respond?"

"I will get even, you know."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"Order for me, Robert. I'm incapable at the moment." She gave a very soft moan and shuddered delightfully.

Robert ordered the Fiesta Lime Chicken for him, and for Pen, the blackened salmon, broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes, while watching Pen squirm. As soon as her orgasm ended, I started in on Becky's.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,586 Followers