My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never did. He wasn't all that imaginative, but I don't think I would have trusted him to tie me down anyway, so on some subconscious level, I must have known Rancid was rotten. Even having cheated on Bill, you trusted him."

"Yeah, I can't believe how stupid I was. Bill has to go away for another week. Our life is so good right now. I want him to leave even less than before."

"Well, you can't participate in any reindeer games, but if you need to get out of the house and enjoy some company, we're available for socializing. I'm going to help Edith go shopping for a wedding dress tomorrow. Want to come along for that?"

"She's getting married to Ben? When the hell did that happen?"

"Wednesday evening. They're planning on a baby together too. She might already be pregnant. She realized on Wednesday she was fertile. By that time, they'd had sex seven times without a condom. I suspect it's been multiple more times since."

"That's sudden."

"If you'd just spent a night like yours with someone you just met, would you be thinking marriage?"

"Damn straight," Bonnie laughed. "The only sudden part of that would have been having the sex in the first place."

"There you go."

"Wow, Edith and Ben. That date did work like a charm, didn't it. Sure, I'll come with after gym. I'll just bring some better clothes."

"Is Bill still sleeping? Did you tucker him out?"

"No, he had to go back to work again to prepare for his trip."

"Do you want to stay and have lunch?"

"Thank you, I'd love to."

Just as she said that, Dad and Becky came in the door, carrying a box apiece.

"I thought you were helping?" Dad said.

"Bonnie just got here. We'll help unload and you can have lunch with us. Grilled cheese and tuna fish sandwiches today, along with tomato soup."

"Okay, I'm in."

Bonnie and I went out and got some more boxes. Between the four of us, it only took fifteen minutes to get it all in. Might take longer than that to get it put away, but that was fine.

We put the soup on to simmer, and began making tuna salad. A thick layer of tuna fish along with a slice of Colby Jack cheese, grilled in a skillet. It was one of Emma's favorites. As we made it, Bonnie started talking to Dad.

"Mr. Anders," Bonnie said, "I just wanted to tell you what an amazing daughter you have, and how much I appreciate her."

"I've always thought so, but why do you?" Dad asked

"Didn't she tell you I'm one of the married women that Ransom slept with?"

Dad looked at me, and I nodded, then looked back at Bonnie. "She never said a word."

"Even after I behaved so deplorably to her, she's helped me get right with my husband again, helps out with my son to give us time together, like last night. She's helping me get back into shape at the gym, and kicked some guy in the balls who was being particularly persistent about wanting to go out with me..."

"You what?" Becky said.

"I don't tell you everything. It didn't seem important. It's not. We're getting along okay now. We worked it out yesterday."

Dad laughed. "That I'm not surprised by. Why didn't you care about Bonnie and Ransom?"

"Ransom was already in my rear view mirror. I'd told him he could do anything he wanted, as I didn't give a crap anymore. She was hurting herself more than she hurt me. Why shouldn't I help someone else whose life Ransom almost ruined?"

"I found it hard to believe she could be so sweet to me," Bonnie said. "Your daughter is a treasure, and one of the best people I know."

"Aw, shucks," I said, making everyone laugh.

"I'd have to agree, Ezekiel," Becky said. "I have nothing but respect for the parents who raised this amazing person."

"Okay, now you're embarrassing me. Stop it, please."

"I'm glad you both think she's a woman of character," Dad said.

"Not just character," Bonnie said. "She's just plain nice."

I refused to talk any more about it. I started grilling the sandwiches instead. When they were done, we called the kids and had lunch. I gave Dad a hug and a kiss before he went home, thanking him for his help. Bonnie helped clean up, then took Billy home. Emma was a little tuckered out, so she was happy to take a nap, and Becky and I worked on emptying her boxes into the closet, bathroom and anywhere else I had a little room.

******

Most of the unpacking done at the end of the day, Becky got a bottle of carbonated grape juice out of the fridge, where she'd hidden it when she got home. This was her home now.

"Look what I have, Mommy Dearest," Becky said, waving the bottle. "The pregnant woman's wine. We are celebrating our first of many nights together as a couple. I'm going to put that Lush thing in your butt, then fuck you senseless. I hope you're prepared."

"How does one prepare for something like that," I laughed.

"Brace yourself, slut."

I laughed again, then shed my clothes, pulling Becky down on the bed with me. Damned if she didn't do exactly what she said she would, fucked me senseless. We only stopped long enough to turn Pen's Lush on. I don't know what she was going to do with hers, but I know what was being done with mine. It was wonderful.

******

Bill had to leave on Sunday, so Bonnie was a little downhearted when we went to the gym on Monday. I played basketball again, and Joe was playing. We were on the same side for once, and Joe commented that I didn't have as much get up and go as I usually exhibited.

"I think my pregnancy is catching up to me a little."

"I forget you're pregnant."

"I haven't forgotten. Still dealing with some nausea on a daily basis, although it hasn't devolved to throwing up yet. I might have a tiny baby bump at the moment. At least my stomach doesn't look as flat to me as it usually does."

"Let me see."

I turned sideways and slid my jersey up under my breasts.

"I think you're right. It's not pronounced, but I think there's a bump there."

"Pretty soon, I'll be waddling again, and this body I've worked so hard for will be a distant memory."

"I'll bet you're a beautiful pregnant lady."

"You might find out. I'll keep coming as long as I can, but I'm guessing the volleyball and basketball will soon be history. They each have too much contact for non-contact sports. Probably more walking, and less running. I think my boobs are marginally bigger. At least my sports bras seem tighter."

"I'll miss the competition."

"Hah. I wasn't much competition today. We should have had five more fast breaks than we had. We should have beaten the other team by ten points instead of two points."

When I entered the equipment room, Bonnie was working the treadmills, still getting some rapt attention from the trio who were lifting free weights.

I sauntered over there. "Hey, Gary, Chase. How are you doing today?"

"Just fine, Samantha," Gary said. "We're not bothering her, I promise."

"I know you're not. Bonnie looks good, doesn't she?"

"She sure does," Chase said.

"Like I said, looking is fine. When you're working hard to look that good, you hope folks appreciate it. Just be polite. 'You're looking quite nice today, Mrs. Smith. Your husband must appreciate all of the hard work you do.' She'll appreciate that, honest. No ball kicking will ensue."

"You're looking quite nice today, Samantha. Your husband was an idiot," Gary said.

I smiled at him. "He was, wasn't he." I walked over to the treadmill, and I tried putting a bit more sway into my hips than usual. I hope they enjoyed the view. My ass was going to be too big, too soon, not to take a little advantage now.

******

"I'm taking Edith out to lunch to celebrate her upcoming nuptials before we go dress shopping, so I'll pick you up in a few minutes," I said to Bonnie. "I just want to change into something a little nicer to go out."

"I'll be ready," she said as she got out.

I raced home and greeted Becky and Emma with kisses.

"Are the kids behaving?" I asked.

"They're doing great," Becky said. "You're going to have to get all the deets of Edith's weekend on the boat. I want to know everything."

"I doubt she'll tell me everything. Broad strokes only," I laughed. "I don't think she's the type to kiss and tell. I'll pay you when I get back."

"You don't have to pay me anymore."

"Yes, I do. We'll discuss it when I get back."

"No, you don't. I live here now."

"Arm wrestle for it?"

"You'll beat me."

"Hence, we'll discuss it when I get back."

Becky shook her head while I changed into a dress.

"What should I feed the kids?"

"Hot dogs and chips should be fine. If you want to be fancy, do what Antoine did: split the dog, add a thin wedge of cheese, and broil it in the toaster oven. Kids can never have too much calcium. They can have an ice cream bar for dessert, but at the table, because they'll get messy."

As soon as I changed, I called Edith. "Are you ready to go?"

"Chomping at the bit."

"Meet me at my car. We'll pick up Bonnie and go. Where's your appointment at?"

"Jeannine's Bridal at 1:30."

"That's near the Edison Mall, isn't it?"

"Across the street on Courtney Drive."

"Red Lobster for lunch then?"

"Sounds good."

"See you soon. Bye."

Edith wasn't kidding about chomping at the bit. She was standing beside the car when I stepped outside. I unlocked the door and let her in, and we went down the street to Bonnie's where she was waiting outside.

Bonnie hopped in the back and I headed to Fort Myers.

"So," Bonnie asked, "how was your weekend on the boat? Did you ever get dressed?"

"No," Edith laughed.

"Did you eat, or was it sex 24 hours a day?" I asked.

"We ate some. Slept some. You were right about the nudity. It created more opportunities for sex than I expected, but he's only one man, you know." Laughing.

"But a hunk, right?" Bonnie said. "He never really took off his Captain's uniform, but he looked like a hunk.

"Definitely a hunk." Edith laughed again. "Way definitely."

"Have you picked out a place for your wedding?"

"Given the short notice, I thought I'd have a hard time finding someplace, but the Taft's offered the rooftop of their house, and for the reception, the main room. Ben said it's beautiful."

"It is," I said.

"A fabulous house," Bonnie agreed. "You'll love it. So romantic being right on the water."

"How many people will be coming?" I asked.

"My parents are coming. My sister will try to get here. Ben's parents and a couple of his brothers and their wives. Have you met Grant?"

"Yeah, the Taft's chauffeur," I said.

"He's going to be the Best Man, so he and his wife are coming. You, and who will be your plus one?"

"Becky. She's moved in with me now. We're sort of an item at the moment."

"Not Robert Taft?"

"He's married to Pen. I can't really claim him as a plus one, and showing up as a threesome is probably a social faux pas. Appearances, you know. I'm having his baby, but no, I'll stick with Becky."

"Then the Taft's of course, and Bonnie, would you and Bill like to come?"

"We'd love to, but I'll have to check with Bill about his schedule. He's gone this week and I know he's got another trip in the near future. If he can't go, I'll come anyway. Since I'm going to be bored sitting around the house without him, use me for stuff. I can do some running around."

"Would you mind if we used Billy as a ring bearer?"

"If you're not afraid he'd lose the ring? I'm sure he'd enjoy it."

"That's it. Small ceremony. I had my big wedding when I married Fred. This is rushed, so I don't see any reason for lots of people."

"Do you think you're pregnant?" I asked.

"If I'm not, it's not for lack of trying. I should know in another week, when my monthlies are due."

"Would you like help with the floral arrangements?"

"That would be wonderful. Since this is a rush job, Ben and I are splitting the duties. He's got the cake and food. I think he's using the Taft's chef. I have the flowers and photographer. Is there any chance I can see the Taft's house in the next couple days?"

"I'm sure there is. Pen loves to see us, so I'll make sure she's available tomorrow and Emma and I will go with you. It might be best to use a florist in Naples anyway. What kind of budget are you looking at for the dress?"

"I'd like to keep it around $500. My first wedding dress cost four times that, and it's sitting in a box, and I've never even looked at it again. It seems like a waste to spend more. Pretty enough for pictures is all I want."

We arrived at Red Lobster and went inside, seated in the main dining room. I'd heard a number of warnings about pregnant women eating shellfish, so I skipped my usual of the shrimp scampi, and got the broiled flounder.

"Put all the meals on my bill," I told the waitress. "I'm treating as an engagement gift. My friend has found a new love in her life." I pointed at Edith.

"Congratulations. When's the wedding?"

"Two weeks," Edith replied. "We're looking for bridal gowns after we've eaten."

"Where?"

"Jeannine's. She had a lot of good reviews."

"A friend used her, and she had nothing but good things to say about her experience. I'll put your orders in."

I continued asking questions about what Edith was looking for in a wedding, so I'd know how to help her. I'd been a Maid of Honor once before, so had a fairly good idea of what she'd need from me.

We had a lot of fun. Everyone was in a good mood, and we weren't lacking for topics of conversation. We had a blast discussing some of the weirdest things we'd ever seen at weddings before.

"The strangest wedding I've ever attended," Bonnie said, "and I wasn't a member of the bridal party, but just a guest. They're up there going through the start of the ceremony and they get to the part where the minister asks, 'If there is anyone here who objects to this wedding, let them speak now, or forever hold their peace.' The bride asks the minister if she can speak because she has something to say and doesn't know where else to say it. The minister says go ahead.

"The bride proceeds to thank everyone who showed up for her wedding. I guess someone had flown in from Hawaii, and the wedding was in Georgia. And at the very end of expressing her thanks to all of the people who attended, she says, 'And a really big thanks to my best friend and Maid of Honor, for fucking my fiancé last night.' Then she tosses her bouquet on the floor and walks off. There was like this collective gasp from the guests, then deathly silence. The Maid of Honor breaks into tears and runs off. The groom is standing there looking like a total doofus, probably the most hated man in the building. I think the bride's father wanted to kill him, but was held back by other members of his family. The wedding had to have cost in the tens of thousands of dollars."

"You don't plan on sleeping with my fiancé the night before my wedding, do you?" Edith asked, laughing.

"Not before or after," I said, laughing. "Ben is safe from me. Okay, I might have a topper to that one. Again, just a guest. The wedding was here in Florida. They reach a similar place in the wedding where the minister asks the question. A guy at the back of the church stands up and says, 'She can't get married. She's married to me.' Of course, chaos ensues. The bride is protesting she's not married. The groom is pissed as hell. Wants to know what's going on.

"Apparently, the bride, who came from a wealthy family, had gone to Vegas for her bridesmaids do, the weekend before the wedding, with her bridesmaids. Apparently, according to 'the husband', she'd gotten drunk as hell, gone to one of the wedding chapels with him, and gotten hitched, and they consummated hell out of their wedding at his hotel room. Eventually, she sobered up enough to realize she was in the wrong room, and made her way back to hers, leaving him asleep in the bed. She had no memory of getting married, but the guy produced the wedding certificate, proving that she was indeed, married.

"The guy had woken up, realized his bride wasn't in bed anymore, and had been looking for her for a week. Remembering where she'd said she was from, he'd started looking there, and found the engagement announcement and rushed to Florida. He was from California, in Vegas to gamble. Naturally, that wedding ended dead in it's tracks, although the family could afford it."

"Did she stay married to the Vegas dude?" Bonnie asked, laughing.

"Hell no, the bride couldn't even remember who the guy was, or anything about him, or even why she wanted to marry him in the first place, except maybe she wanted to get laid. He seemed to like her a lot, but he'd been more sober and remembered more of their night together. They ended up getting an annulment. She quietly got married a couple years later to a different guy, eloping and skipping the trip to Vegas."

"Your turn, Edith. What's your story?" Bonnie asked.

"Okay. I didn't witness this, but my parents swear it's true, and I've seen the birth and marriage certificate to prove it. My grandfather had just entered the Army during WWII. He was scheduled to ship out by train the evening of the wedding, going to the west coast to fight the Japanese. His basic training buddies, thought it would be hilarious if they kidnapped the bride, my grandmother, before the ceremony, and they put her on a train headed East. Naturally, the wedding did not take place due to the disappearance of the bride. My grandfather was devastated, thinking he'd been stood up, until his buddies told him what they did. He thrashed five of them before they got him to calm down. Unbeknownst to his buddies, he'd consummated his marriage before the ceremony, since they would have no time after it. My father was born nine months later, and my grandparents couldn't get married until a year after his birth."

"That was just mean," Bonnie said.

"Yeah, it was," Edith said. "I don't think they meant any harm by it, just young men going off to die, and maybe they thought if my grandmother waited for him to come home, he'd know for sure if she loved him. Half of them died in the war. I don't think they would have done it if they knew my grandmother had gotten pregnant, but shit happens. Look at what we just laughed at. Someone was very hurt by both of those things, and except for the fact it happened in the middle of a wedding, which sort of made it funny, they were both bad."

I couldn't argue with that.

"It would have been horrible if your grandfather died," I said. "Your grandmother wouldn't have gotten survivor benefits or anything. She'd have ended up raising your father on her own."

"I know. They were lucky. Her family understood and stood by her, but it was a bitch, according to my Mom."

"That wasn't funny at all," Bonnie said. "Although I guess none of them are funny from the points of view of the people they affected."

I think she was thinking of her own infidelity when she said it. I could see a fair amount of pain in her eyes, and a single tear, which she quickly wiped away.

"How long were you and Fred married?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Thirty months. He was going to get out when he got back from Iraq, and we were going to start a family. Like I said, shit happens."

It certainly did. I'd never asked for any of the shit that happened to me, although I felt fortunate with the way it had come out so far.

******

We had no problem getting to Edith's appointment on time, it being just a couple blocks away. Edith had an appointment with the owner, Jeannine. She sat down with us and listened to what Edith said she wanted, in terms of price range and when she needed the dress by.

"Can I interrupt a moment?" I asked.

"Of course," Edith replied.

"You said that the first wedding dress you had is sitting in a box somewhere, and you've never taken it out again, right? Not once in twenty years?"

"Yes."

"You're way past having to wear white, so why not get something you can wear for other occasions, so perhaps something that doesn't scream wedding in cream or ecru, or even a color if you feel like it. Don't get floor length or longer, unless it can be shortened without looking awful. Not full below, but slinky with a slit to show your great legs. You've got nice breasts, so sexy, with deep cleavage or low neckline, perhaps off the shoulder. Don't put this one in some box. Get something you can put on again in a month for a night out dancing. If it's got other uses besides the wedding, you might even be able to justify spending more money for it. Does Jeannine have anything like that?"