My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I like the sounds of that," Edith said. "Like she said. Have you got anything like that?"

"Absolutely," Jeannine said. "Let me show you a couple things by Alyce Paris and Maggie Sottero, but I've got something in Enchanting by Mon Cheri that might be perfect."

"Good. Let's have a look."

Jeanine got out some books by the various designers that they carried. The one that she'd mentioned by Mon Cherie was a regular cocktail type length dress with a low back which had lace detailing, and the length continued to the floor with a tulle attachment, which could be removed with a little effort, leaving a nice dress for going out evenings. It was what I'd thought of while describing a dress, and Jeannine said it could be done in black, red, blue, silver, gold and ivory in addition to white. We started bookmarking everything Edith liked.

Some of the dresses by Alyce Paris were short enough and in a variety of colors, but looked too much like regular cocktail dresses to me, although there was an Italian knit dress that was off the shoulder on the left, that had promise. There was a floor length beaded tulle with a slit on the left center that went up well over mid-thigh, and another in crepe with a pleated bodice and slit on the right center. Both of those might be a trifle long, but could be tailored shorter after the wedding without much problem.

There was a collared, embroidered lace tulle cocktail length dress by Andrea and Leo Couture, which could be had in a variety of colors, but even in a different color, I'm not sure it didn't look too much like a wedding dress to wear outside. There was an aurora chiffon, illusion lace bodice dress by Rebecca Ingram, with sweetheart organza lining and illusion lace halter in floor length and a long slit, but both the chiffon and organza lining of the dress would need to be shortened to make it wearable.

We had it narrowed down to six gowns which would do the trick and Edith asked for my opinion.

"These all would do nicely, and could be shortened to wear at other events, but I think the first one she showed us in the Enchanting by Mon Cherie line, would be the easiest to convert. I'd get it in black, silver, ivory or gold. My second choice would the Rebecca Ingram, in which the lace top looks more like a wedding dress but wouldn't be out of place on a dance floor. It would be more complicated to shorten, but still workable."

"Not the floor length hand beaded tulle by Alyce Paris?"

"It's a lovely gown, and if you like it, you should get it. It's your wedding. It's the second most expensive, but if you can see wearing it aside from a wedding, buy it. I'm a consultant, not the bride, so buy what you want."

Edith began doing side by side comparison two by two, and eliminating the one she liked the least. Soon it was down to my favorite alongside her favorite. Eventually, she sighed and set aside hers.

"You're right. It's the more expensive gown and I can't see wearing it to as many events as the other once it's shortened."

"Given that, what would you like me to wear for my gown?" I asked.

"Anything you want, as long as it's not the same color."

"I've been looking through the bridesmaids dresses and I saw some by Bari Jay, that aren't dissimilar from the look of the bride dress she picked out," Bonnie said. "Here, take a look at these two."

I glanced at both of them. "Yeah, I like the one with spaghetti straps, and it comes in a pastel pink or silver, and the fabric is stretchy."

"I'll take your measurements," Jeannine said.

"Whatever you take for mine, add some more for my waist. I'll be two weeks deeper into my pregnancy."

"We'll take care of it."

******

On the way home, I called Pen and asked if the bride and I could come tomorrow, with Emma, and check out the house for the purposes of the wedding.

"Of course," Pen said. "We'll do lunch."

"We wouldn't mind knowing who you trust with your florist needs, and you realize we all aren't as rich as God."

"I can steer you in the right direction," Pen said, laughing. "We didn't get rich by wasting our money."

"So, arrive around eleven?"

"That's fine. Will Becky be coming?"

"She has another baby sitting job tomorrow, so just the three of us."

"I'm interested in meeting the woman who finally pinned Ben down."

******

Bonnie collected Billy and went home, as did Edith. She was checking out photographers and who would be available in a couple weeks. I spent the rest of the afternoon with Emma, putting off my discussion with Becky, who was getting ready to register for the fall semester.

In bed that night, Becky repeated that she wasn't going to take money from me for sitting Emma anymore.

"I live here rent free and I feel like I owe it to you not to take your money under the circumstances."

"But you're still paying half rent at your other place, and you use this money for school. I was your primary baby sitting job, so I'm the majority of your income. In addition to everything else, you're now helping around the house, so it's not as if you're not pulling your weight."

"When school starts, I'll be spending more time studying, and less time helping, and halving my rent is saving me $300 a month."

"And I'm taking up more of your time now, reducing the amount of time you have to earn money from other people. How long is it before I'm needing more of your help because I'm fat and pregnant? You're taking the place of my worthless husband. How about this? Either I pay you fifty percent of my normal fee, or you give me free services for $300 dollars worth of baby sitting and then you start charging me again. I've got the money. It's not like I'm not getting paid for this baby I'm carrying. That's fair, right?"

"Okay, I guess I can live with that," Becky agreed.

I kissed her. We took a little time to play with Pen, then I did the thing with her where we put the Lush in her Tush, then fucked her with the Feeldoe. She liked that as much as I did. I was getting more and better sex now, then I was when I had a husband.

******

Edith, Emma and I left for Naples around forty-five minutes before eleven. Emma rushed up to greet Pen when we arrived.

"You have a lovely home, Mrs. Taft," Edith said after I'd introduced them.

"Thank you. We do love it here. Emma, why don't you go to your room and look around. I hid a new stuffed animal for you there. See if you can find it. It gives the grown ups a chance to talk. I'll come find you when it's time for lunch, okay?"

"Yes, thank you, Ms. Pen."

Emma went off to her room.

"Thanks for letting us use your home for our wedding and reception. It's very kind."

"We like Ben and I'd despaired of his ever settling down. Positively shocked when all it took was a couple of dates with you. I look at you like some kind of superwoman," Pen said.

Edith blushed. "It surprised me too. We had so much in common. He reminded me of my first husband. That wasn't quite this sudden, but it was fast. When you are a military wife, you got used to things happening quickly, until he's gone, then everything just drags on forever."

"Well this is the room we thought for the reception. It's close to the kitchen for replenishing the food. You've got the he deck outside and the view of the Gulf. We're moving in a portable bar for drinks, which I think, will go over there, against the wall. The DJ that Ben arranged for can go beside the bar. We'll move some of the furniture out and put in a serving line table in front of the breakfast counter. Add some portable chairs for sitting down to eat, including more out on the deck, although Ben said you weren't having a lot of guests. He thought less than twenty."

"Not too many, no. I'm not sure my sister will be able to come from Australia, but I'm hopeful. That sounds about right."

"It's smaller than my usual dinner party, so it shouldn't be a problem. Then we can move the portable chairs out of the way for dancing. What time were you thinking of for the wedding and reception?"

"I was hoping for three for the ceremony and five for the reception?" Half asking.

Pen put her hand on Edith's arm. "Whatever you need. Just make your plans and we'll make it work. Let's go up to the widow's walk so you can see where the ceremony will be held. We need to use the elevator. The stairs don't go all the way to the top, so I'm not surprised up there when I'm nude sunbathing."

"Do you do that often?"

"Usually, a couple times a week in warm weather. We'll have some signs directing everyone to come to the elevator. They'll take people straight up there, then bring them down for the reception. People can then use the stairs to leave when they need to scoot."

Pen took us up and she showed us what she was thinking.

"I was thinking of some sort of arbor arrangement on the west side, over here, for the ceremony," Pen walked over, "so the Gulf will be visible as background to the guests and for your pictures. We'll have some portable chairs set up on both sides of a center aisle, with floral arrangements on both sides of the aisle, on some sort of stands. You can get dressed downstairs and come up as the music starts. Your father can meet you as you get off the elevator to walk you down the aisle. What do you think?"

"It sounds fabulous. Will it be a problem having a rehearsal the day before?"

"Not at all. Let me know when you want it."

"The afternoon?"

"Sounds fine. Perhaps Sam can come with Emma that day and spend the night? We'd love to see her."

"I don't see why not," Edith said.

"You won't need help with hair and nail appointments the morning of the wedding?" I asked.

"Bonnie said I should put her to work. She can take me."

"We haven't discussed a bridal shower," I said. "Do you want one?"

"We're combining two households, so we don't need stuff," Edith said.

I laughed. "What about gag gifts and lingerie for the honeymoon? You can always use those."

"All right. You talked me into it," Edith laughed. "That might be fun. Go out for dinner someplace and some wine afterwards."

"I've got the perfect place. Cooper's Hawk Restaurant and Winery. Very nice spot for a small gathering. Do we want to do it this weekend, or wait until your Mother gets here?"

"My parents are flying in on Saturday, so maybe Sunday? Dad wanted to meet Ben ahead of time, so the guys could maybe do some bonding the same day."

"Maybe the men could take the boat out fishing. Does your father fish?" Pen asked.

"He's never fished in the ocean, but he does like fishing," Edith said.

"So do Ben, Bill and Robert," I said, "so that does sound like a good way for the men to spend some time together. Do you know when Ben's brothers are arriving?"

"His family isn't getting here until the Thursday before the wedding. They wanted to be here for the Rehearsal Dinner on Friday."

"Sounds like a plan, then," Pen said.

"You'll come for the bridal shower, Pen?" I asked.

"I wouldn't miss it."

"If you drink too much, you can come back to my place," I said. "I'll be sober."

Pen looked at me.

"Yes, you can spend the night," I said. "Becky won't mind."

Edith looked at us. "You mean, all three of you...."

"What can I say, Edith. You have a deviant neighbor. Don't tell anyone."

"You can rest assured, I won't."

When we finished discussing the wedding arrangements, we went back down and collected Emma for lunch.

"Antoine has some dishes for you to try for the reception, for our lunch," Pen said. "It's a nice sampling. For such a small group, I suggest you pick one beef, and one fish or chicken."

We had a nice time trying out ten different dishes as possibilities. Edith eventually chose a stuffed flounder, and prime rib.

"Antoine, you're an excellent cook," Edith said. "These are all delicious, so thank you."

"You're welcome. It's a treat to cook for your wedding. Ben is a special guy. Everyone likes him."

Edith laughed. "Penelope, I can't thank you enough for your hospitality. You've very gracious to open your home for us."

"Not a problem."

"We need to go Emma. We have to go to the florists," I said.

"Emma would be bored at the florists," Pen said. "Why don't you leave her here, and I can read to her or play games until you're done."

"Please, Mommy?" Emma said. "I want to stay with Ms. Pen."

"That's fine. You make sure you behave for her."

"Yes, Mommy."

"Here's the two florists I commonly use," Pen said, handing us a list. "The top one is the largest and can probably handle anything you can throw at them."

Armed with her list and suggestions for the decorations, Edith and I went to the first florist, who had everything we needed. They promised to have everything in place by two PM, the day of the wedding. After picking Emma up, we headed home.

That evening, Becky and I gave Penelope an extra special evening of fun with her Lush. She finally called and asked us to stop.

"You do realize you can turn it off on your own, right?"

"Yes, but I didn't want to do so without letting you know. I could tell you were manually handling the controls. I'm soaking wet and Robert wants to replace the toy with his cock."

"We wouldn't want to stand in the way of Robert's pleasure," I laughed. "You go right ahead and give him your nice wet pussy."

"I had a great time with you and Emma today," Pen said. "I can hardly wait until you move in."

"Me too, love." I hung up.

"I'm nice and wet, too," Becky said. "You want my pussy?"

"Every day."

I proved it to her.

******