My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was trying to order herself. "I'll have...oh, oh, oh, God...the riblet platter, please. Oh, my...With side salad....oh, no...house dressing...Sam, you have to stop...oh, oh, oh, heavens." Becky shivered too.

I put them both on the low buzz again, to keep them on edge.

"Okay," Robert said, "I definitely need to know what you're doing."

"Later, I promise," I laughed. "Don't our two girls look amazing. They're so beautiful like that. I'd like the kid's chicken tenders with fries and milk for my daughter, and I'll have the grilled Oriental Chicken Salad, with a side of the Garlicky Green Beans, and more water please, with lemon, and give me a couple wedges of lemon with the green beans."

The waitress leaned down to whisper, "Did you just make both of them orgasm?"

"I did," I replied.

She laughed. "I'll put your orders in. I can see this will be an interesting night."

Since they were being kept on a low boil, it was fairly easy to make them cum again when they brought out the food. Emma was the only one who didn't know what was happening, except that both Becky and Pen made strange noises and seemed to have tacks on their chairs they were squirming so much. I laid off on Pen after her second orgasm, although I did give Becky one more at the tail end of supper, while she was trying to discuss employment terms as a nanny with Robert. They were offering her $50,000, with benefits to start, and Becky was only too happy to accept the new job when she graduated, cumming as she said yes.

When it was time for us to leave, I asked Pen to remove her toy in the washroom, show it to Robert, then I showed Robert how to control the toy in Becky, with the app on my phone, while Pen distracted Emma.

"There are a number of different presets, which are all okay, but can kind of be shoved down in the background because they're consistent. Not that you won't be aroused, but it won't be as distracting. I was using that to keep them on simmer during most of the meal. You can save some of your favorites, which is good, and you can manually control the device in terms of speed, intensity and pattern. That's harder to ignore. That's what I did when the waitress was taking our orders and bringing the food. It also has a music mode, where it vibrates in time to music, so you can go out dancing and enjoy the sensations that way, or perhaps crank up the music on a boring drive and have some fun. I told Pen to put it inside of her every evening at seven, so I might play with her at random intervals. I was thinking you might want to have anal sex with her while the toy is vibrating inside of her. That might be interesting for both of you, and a way for me to participate in your sex while I'm still living in Fort Myers."

"I might have to get one of these for you."

"I'd wear it most evenings if you did. I understand the company also makes a similar toy for men we might have to try."

Robert laughed. "I'll look into it."

We said goodbye. When we got home, since turnabout is fair play, I wore the toy while putting Emma to bed after showing Becky how to use it. When Emma was in bed, I was more than ready to take our fun to the next level, and Becky used the Feeldoe on me that evening. It was quite fun.

******

At the gym on Friday, I looked in the equipment room for the guy whose balls I'd punted. He was with his two buddies again. We saw each other at the same time. He flinched.

"Would you have a problem if I approached you?" I asked.

"Are you going to kick me again?"

"I'm not intending to. Are you going to be polite?"

"I think that's safe to say."

I moved closer to him.

"Are you doing okay?" I asked.

"I'm doing better, maybe not yet okay."

"Did you have to go to the doctor?"

"No. The ice and ibuprofen worked okay."

"If you had to go to the doctor, I was going to pay your deductible. I'm sort of sorry I kicked you; not that I think you weren't asking for it on some level. Since that TV thing, I've had a lot of rude and nasty comments thrown my way by total strangers. People treat me like I'm some kind of whore, which I'm not. Having someone call me a dyke whore and threaten to fuck me, set me off. I couldn't be sure if you were joking, which would be a horrible joke, by the way, threatening to fuck someone against their will. Nor am I a slut. I don't fuck random strangers. But maybe I overreacted some because of my soon to be ex-husband's attempted rape and how even people who don't know me, say the nastiest fucking things. What I'd like to do, is give you a couple hundred bucks, and maybe you could take your two buddies out to dinner, or ask a lady properly, and go out on a date. Not me or my friend, by the way. Her husband kicks harder than I do."

"You're serious?"

"Yeah, I don't automatically want to make an enemy of you, if you just have a horrible sense of humor. But think about what you say to someone. They could be having a very bad day, and what you say might be the proverbial match that lights their fuse. It's always better to be polite and friendly, than rude and nasty. So if you want a couple hundred to make amends and make like all this didn't happen, it's yours. I'll be friendly to you, if you're friendly to me. I don't want to be a dick, any more than I wanted you to be a dick."

He thought about it for a bit. "I tell you what. Make it a hundred, and we'll call it square."

"Thanks, that's a generous offer." I handed him five twenties. "My name's Samantha by the way, just in case you want to say 'Hi', in passing."

"Gary, in case you want to say 'Hi' in passing."

"Hi, Gary. Have a nice day."

"You too, Samantha."

"Wasn't this a much more pleasant exchange?"

He laughed. "Much better than the last one."

I rejoined Bonnie. "I don't think I'm going to have to look over my shoulder all the time. I think we worked it out."

"That's pretty amazing."

"He wasn't a total dick. Just a dick that day."

We went shopping for groceries on the way home, as I was having my parents for supper to discuss my new living arrangements with them. I bought a nice roast, some new potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce and a salad, with a Sara Lee coconut cake for dessert, plus food for the weekend.

On the way home, I told Bonnie to bring Billy over to the house at six and that I'd feed him, so she'd have time to get ready. Then at 7:10, I'd be at her house to tie her down to the bed.

"Why 7:10?"

"I made sure that Bill wouldn't come home any earlier than 7:15, and no later than 7:45, and that he'd have eaten already. I think he'll be intrigued by what he might think is going on, so I expect him on the earlier side, so you won't have to wait long in bed. You need to have everything ready, so all I have to do is snap the restraints to the cuffs. In and out in a minute or so, so we don't cross paths. You can set some of this stuff up even before you bring Billy over. Set some stuff beside the bed, lay out some clothes, maybe shower and trim. You know the drill."

"I am so excited."

"I hope so."

I dropped her off at her home and picked up Becky and Emma. We started carrying in the groceries. Even Emma helped with some of the lighter items.

"I invited my parents over tonight for supper, Becky. Billy should be coming over at six, so we should have six for supper. I got a roast for the main dish. We can put it in the slow cooker. We can tell my folks that you're moving in tomorrow. Maybe Dad can help you get moved in. He has a big SUV."

"Will they be upset?"

"I doubt it. I think they're more upset at the idea I might eventually move in with the Tafts, and even that doesn't phase them too much. I'll have to run out for a couple minutes after seven, to help Bonnie set up her surprise for Bill, but the kids won't be in bed yet, so we won't be having 'the discussion' yet."

Becky squatted down by Emma. "Is it okay with you if I move in here?"

"Uh huh. I like you. You're like Mom."

Becky gave her a hug. "Thank you. You are such a good girl."

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Becky said.

I continued putting the food away. A minute later, Becky walked back with Edith. She was holding four hangers with clothes on them.

"Which of these outfits is better for tonight," Edith held up two hangers, "and which of these two are better for tomorrow evening?" She held up the other two.

"You're going to be wearing clothes?" I asked. "You do realize that this isn't a cruise ship, and it's just going to be you and Ben out there on the water, all by your lonesome. We just went out for a couple days, and even with some relative strangers on the boat, we didn't wear anything but bikini bottoms once we were out of sight of land. If you wore that much, it would be too much for a romantic cruise for two."

"You mean Ben saw you topless?" Edith asked.

"Me, Bonnie, Pen and Becky. If you wear shorts and a tee to get on and off the boat, that's all the clothes you should need. Just make sure you have lots of sun screen lotion, so you don't get burnt, especially the parts that never see the sun. If you start going out with us, as I expect you will if you're getting married, expect to wear the same if there are children on board, and less if there aren't."

"You don't...like swap, or anything do you?"

I laughed. "Well, I guess Robert, Pen, Becky and I are kind of a single item, but we don't have sex with anyone other than that, and we don't have sex in front of anyone else either, although when we're mostly naked, it led to a lot of trips to the cabin. You won't even have to worry about that. You can do it anywhere."

"That does sound like fun."

"It certainly can be with the right person. Ben sounds like the right person. Since you won't have a cook aboard, he might want to stop at some waterfront restaurant for a nice dinner, so bring one outfit for dining out, and the rest, just have a good time."

"Would you be my Maid of Honor at my Wedding?"

"You don't have a family member or childhood friend you'd use for that?"

"My childhood friend was Maid of Honor at my first wedding, and we've sort of lost touch since. My sister is living in Australia, and she's not sure she can make it back, since we're getting married in a couple of weeks."

"Sure, I'd be happy to be your Maid of Honor."

"Could Emma be my flower girl?"

"Of course."

"Can we go out on Monday and look for a wedding dress?"

"Monday afternoon."

"Perfect."

"Just out of curiosity, have you and Ben spent every night together since your first date?"

Edith blushed, then nodded. "Every wonderful night," she said.

I laughed. "Good for you. I have some news too. Becky's moving in with me for the time being. You'll be seeing her a lot. We'll both help you plan your wedding."

"I swear, you're the best friend ever."

I laughed. "Have a good time."

Edith went back across the street almost skipping. That was a happy woman.

We started our roast in the slow cooker and got everything else ready to cook. We had time to play a couple games with Emma before we needed to start supper. My folks arrived at 5:30, and Bonnie was practically vibrating when she brought Billy at six. I introduced her to my parents before she took off to get ready, then we started eating.

We'd mostly finished our meal, except for dessert, when my alarm went off, warning me to go to Bonnie's. I walked down a couple doors to her house and she let me in wearing a nice silk robe with the wrist and ankle cuffs, and led me back to her bedroom. Everything was laid out on the bed. She shed her robe and she was wearing some very sexy lingerie, that wouldn't impede Bill in the slightest. I clipped her down to the bed.

When she was spread-eagled on the bed, I pulled out a piece of paper from my jeans, unfolded it and left it on Bonnie's stomach. She was really starting to get some nice definition there.

"What's that?" Bonnie asked.

"Just a message from me to have fun, with my signature, so he knows it was me that left you here like this, and not some rando."

"Can you tell how aroused I am?"

"Oh, that's definitely obvious. Have fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Sorry, I don't have time to feed you my pussy this time."

Bonnie laughed and I left. I sure had become more sexually adventurous once I started having sex with Robert and Pen.

I went back home and enjoyed coconut cake with everyone, then all six of us played a game, before we put Emma and Billy to bed. The four adults were washing and drying the big dishes and putting things away.

"What's going on?" Mom asked. "Something's going on, and I'm wondering what it is."

I took Becky's hand in mine. "Becky is going to be moving in with me tomorrow. In fact, we were hoping Dad could help her move some of her things with the SUV."

"I thought you were planning on moving in with the Tafts. Has that changed?" Dad asked.

"Not really, but I can't move in with them until the divorce, and until then, Becky is going to move here with me. I care a great deal for her, enjoy her company, she's here half the time anyway, and I like having someone sharing my bed at night."

"What's she going to do when you move in with the Taft's?" Mom asked.

"She'll move back in with her current roommates. She's still paying them something so they'll let her move back with a month's notice. The Tafts are offering her a job in a governess/nanny position for Emma and the children I have with Robert when she graduates, and she'll move in with us there when she does."

"Do the Taft's know you and Becky are having sex together?" Dad asked.

"Yes. We were on the Taft's boat this past weekend and all four of us spent time in their bed. I guess you could say we're sort of a foursome now."

"Samantha! Did the Taft's put you up to this?" Mom said. "Are you going to keep adding people to your sex life? What the hell are you doing?"

"It wasn't the Tafts doing," I said. "They're just trying to be nice to me. They know I can't get married to them, and know that I can't always be in their bed. They knew I liked Becky and enjoyed being with her. They didn't always want me to feel like a third wheel, so they offered Becky the job. They didn't want to add anyone else to their bed, but I didn't want to have to decide who I was going to spend the night with, so I asked them to accept Becky. They did. It doesn't always mean that all four of us will be in bed together, but that may happen at times. Mostly, it's so I didn't have to be alone when they wanted alone time together. No one is planning to add anyone else."

"The Tafts thought they had a scandal before. This is worse."

"In some ways, it might be better. No one else needs to know that we're all willing to have sex together. I'm there to have children with Robert. That isn't a change. Becky is there to care for and educate the children, and be my partner. It more looks like the only reason I'm there, is as a surrogate, instead of a polyamorous threesome, at least once Becky graduates. If Ransom doesn't accept the deal he's offered, Becky might graduate before we can move there."

"What deal?" Dad asked.

"The State Attorney offered Ransom twenty months in prison for Grand Theft in the First Degree, and a reduced charge of Battery on a Pregnant Woman on me. He won't have to register as a sex offender if he accepts. In return for this generous offer, he has to agree to a speedy divorce, give up all parental rights to Emma, move out of Florida, and never contact me again. The Tafts will give him half a million, the same amount they're giving me as a surrogate, and they paid off his car so he won't lose it for not making payments while he's in prison. He gets the value of the house less our mortgage, and half of the money we had in our savings and checking accounts when he tried to rape me."

"Why in the hell is he not begging to sign that deal?" Dad asked.

"Because he knows I want to move in with the Tafts, so he's being an obstinate asshole. He gets time served, so sitting in jail is no hardship for him. I can't imagine him not signing, but he'll wait until the last possible day to do it. They gave him thirty days to take the offer. Then we have to sell the house, because I don't want Ransom living anywhere near me. It will take time to work everything out."

"Okay. I guess that's not as bad as I first thought," Mom said. "I do have to say that your life has gone in some strange directions since all of this happened."

"I know. I wasn't expecting it either. It's just how it happened to work out. I wasn't looking to make any changes in my life."

"Fine," Dad said. "Where do you want me tomorrow, and what time?"

"I've boxed up most of my stuff," Becky said, after she gave Dad her address. "I can meet you there at ten, after I box up the rest. I'm leaving the furniture, so it's just clothes and personal items. Sam will get there when she can. She has to wait until Bonnie is ready for Billy to come home before she can help."

"What's Bonnie doing?"

"She was preparing a sexy surprise for her husband tonight," I said. "She wanted some alone time to pull it off. Oh, and Edith across the street is getting married."

"I didn't know she dated," Mom said.

"She didn't until this past Monday."

"And she's getting married?"

"What can I say? Love is in the air."

*****

My folks left at nine, so Becky and I played with Pen's Lush after they left, taking turns to make her cum. We turned it off at ten. We immediately got a text from her.

Don't turn it off. Bill is fucking me in the ass.

We both laughed and left it running in one of the more creative preset patterns, while we went to bed and enjoyed ourselves. We were basking in the post orgasmic glow, snuggling with each other with some relaxed kissing and necking.

"Is there any reason we can't put the Lush in our asses?" Becky asked.

"None at all. I'm sure I'd prefer it in my pussy though. It does such a great job stimulating my g-spot."

"I'll give you that, but I was thinking of the Lush in the ass and the Feeldoe in the pussy at the same time."

"Ooh, I love the sound of that. Do we want to try it now?" I asked.

"I have to get up early to finish packing. I think we can save it for tomorrow night, celebrate our first night together as permanent roommates."

"Too bad we can't have champagne."

"Who's we, kemo sabe? You can't drink champagne, Mommy Dearest. I can get high as a kite."

"Fine, I'll get sparkling grape juice so I can pretend I'm a lush like you."

"Drink it out of my pussy, would you?" Becky pleaded.

"You're getting so slutty, girlfriend. Am I responsible for that?"

"I'm blaming you, whether you are or not."

I laughed. "Should we turn off Pen's Lush?"

"If it's not dead already, leave it on until it dies," Becky said. "She can turn it off if she gets tired of it."

I laughed again. We took a shower and went to sleep.

*****

Becky got up and left at 7:30. I slept in until I heard the kids moving, then got up and fixed pancakes for breakfast. Bonnie dragged in around eleven. Since the kids were watching TV together, I asked her how her night went.

"Oh, My, God," she said.

"That good, huh?" I laughed.

"Bill didn't release me last night until I had to use the bathroom, then he fastened me down again. We had sex until after two, when he released me again, but he fastened me down again at seven this morning, on my stomach. I'm no longer a virgin back there."

"Was he gentle?"

"I want him to do it again, so it was gentle enough. Between last night and this morning, he climaxed six times. I lost count. What a fabulous idea that was. I may not walk right for a week."

"Monday morning, gym, no days off yet."

"Shit!"

"The next time you do that, see if he'll agree to be tied down."

"Ooh, then I can have my way with him. Good idea. Did you ever do any of this with you know who?"