My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 12

Story Info
Sam confronts Ransom at the jail wearing a wire.
15.6k words
4.57
2.2k
8

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers

Sam confronts her husband at the Lee County Jail. She is finally convinced that Ransom hired hit men to kill her. Bonnie learns that she's pregnant. This chapter is light on sex and high on drama. It does have some sex and discussions of sex, but nothing too out there. My thanks to JohnnyGalt and Steve150177 for their editorial assistance. This is a copyrighted work and not to be copied, used or altered for any purpose without the permission of the author. Please don't steal someone else's work. ©Copyright 2024

My Husband Fucked Me Over, Ch 12

A Confrontation at Lee County Jail

Before supper, Detective Hanson called and said that both Edith's house, and Bill and Bonnie's house had been breached. Stuff had been stolen from each, but found in the burglar's van. So far, all the burglar had admitted to, was that he was breaking into empty houses, which they all were. Tellingly, Zack Snyder, the burglar, had also been released from the Lee County Jail in the last week. He wasn't armed with a gun, but did have a damn big knife on him when he was arrested.

Bill and Bonnie had to go to Lee County to identify their property but hadn't been in Edith's house enough to know what might be her stuff. Since Ben and Edith were gone, the stuff was tagged and had to await their return before they could get their stuff. Since Bill was in construction, Robert paid him to have Edith's and my locks and doors be replaced immediately. Robert called Ben and informed him of the break in, and that Edith's house was being secured.

I wrote a check to Robert which essentially emptied my accounts except for half of the money I'd had in our joint checking and savings when Ransom was arrested. The next day, Robert would work on creating accounts for my money, held for me in his and Pen's name. I was now broke and depending on the kindness of my lovers, who I had the utmost faith in. More than I'd ever trusted Ransom. More and more, I wondered what I'd ever seen in him, because I knew it was true. I'd never trusted him the way I trusted Pen and Robert. Since I hadn't, why had I ever married him?

That night, Robert made sweet, sweet love to me as I rode him and Pen watched. I invited her to join us.

"No, I'm content watching both of you." She smoothed back a lock of my hair.

******

I was at the Lee County Sheriff's Office at 9 AM on the nose. I'd come with three of the security guys. They'd driven me up there and waited patiently in the SUV for me to get done.

I asked for Detective Hanson, and they called him to the lobby. He was with a female officer, who he introduced as Officer Barbara Bancroft.

"She's the detective working the burglaries. Barbara will be fitting you with the wire since it has to go under your clothes," he explained. "Before she does that, let's discuss what you want to say to him."

"Sure. I have a lot to say to him. I was wondering if there was any way to spread to the other inmates in the jail that Ransom doesn't have any more than around twelve thousand dollars left, nor do I have any money he can inherit from me if I die. My bank accounts have been emptied, and all of my life insurance will be changed from him as beneficiary to a trust fund for my daughter, and the Tafts will be trust fund administrators. They will also have guardianship of Emma. If anything happens to me, Ransom won't get a red cent. If people want to kill me for his money, he won't have anything to pay them."

Detective Hanson laughed.

"Yeah, we can get that info to the right ears, and eventually the right mouths to spread that around."

"I'll tell him myself, so he knows what he's lost."

"We're going to put you in one of the lawyer interview rooms. We can't record anything that happens between lawyers and their clients, so he may feel freer to speak. He'll be brought in by two guards after you're in the room, and have his hands and legs cuffed to bolts in the floor before they leave. After they're gone is when you can start talking, so he knows it's only you and him in the room."

"Can I ask him if he sent someone to kill me?"

"You can ask him anything you want. It's not entrapment. If he's smart, he won't admit it, but who knows. If he's pissed enough, he could say anything."

"Oh, he'll be pissed. I'll make sure he's pissed. I want him so angry, he'd kill me on the spot if his hands were free. Was there anything for sure you want me to say?"

"Well, you know that Stan Fremont wrote down your name, address and had an amount of money next to it?"

"Yeah?"

"We'd like Ransom to think he might have written down more than that. That we're searching his home now for more he wrote down, like who was paying him and how he was supposed to get paid."

"Easy enough. Why did he write stuff down?"

"We think because his brain was so blasted by the drugs he took all the time, he couldn't remember shit unless he wrote it down."

"Oh, I'll be sure to mention that. I'd love for Ransom to sweat that out. What about the other burglar, Zack Snyder."

"He's still only admitting to burglary. Let's face it, burglary of an unoccupied dwelling is only a second degree felony. If he admits to attempted murder while committing burglary, he may never get out of prison. He'll stick to his story unless Ransom gives him up, at which point he might start singing about Ransom to get a plea deal of some kind."

"Has he been back in the jail general population yet since he got arrested?"

"Not yet. We've been sweating him."

"Can I lie to Ransom?"

"What kind of lie?" Barbara asked.

"What would Zack be facing if he'd stabbed someone while burglarizing their house? Something that would make him look for a plea deal?"

"That's a first punishable by life, and the death penalty if they died."

"So what if I say that they discovered Zack burglarizing my house and Edith's was discovered afterward and neither of us were home because of the wedding, but when he burglarized the Smith's, they were home and Zack stabbed all three of them and only the kid is hanging onto life at the moment. After getting caught, deputies went back and searched other houses in the neighborhood, and found those three had been stabbed so Zack is looking for anything he can to keep from getting a lethal injection, including giving up whoever promised to pay him for his work. Is there any advantage to me telling him that?"

"I'm not sure," Mark said. "I don't think Ransom gets a deal either way, even if he beats Zack to the punch. I still think Ransom would qualify for the needle if he's implicated in murder for hire. If I were him, I'd sit and wait to see what happens. I don't think it gives him any more incentive to admit it."

"Okay, just asking. You know, there's something else I want to try. I need to make a phone call."

"To who?"

"Ransom's parents. Have you had any contact with them?"

"No."

"I haven't either since his attempted rape. I think it's time to close the family door on Ransom."

I called Beverly and Randall. "Hello, Samantha, how are you and how's our granddaughter?" Beverly asked.

"Not so good. You almost lost both of us. Is Randall listening?"

"He can be. Give me a minute."

I waited until Randall said he was on before I continued.

"Three weeks ago, Ransom was offered a pretty sweet plea deal. Twenty months in prison for all of his crimes, and he wouldn't be charged as a sex offender so he wouldn't have to register as one. It was conditional on his granting me a divorce. He would have gotten a half million dollars upon his release from prison, as long as he moved out of Florida and gave up parental rights to Emma."

"That sounds like a pretty good deal," Randall said. "Did he take it?"

"He did not, and the offer has been withdrawn."

"Why?" Beverly asked.

"I think he had other plans, and divorce wasn't in them. Last Wednesday night, there was an incident where someone was killed, who appeared to have been contracted to kill me."

"Sam, no!" Randy said. "Do they know why?"

"No, he's dead, shot three times. But he had a piece of paper on him with my name, my address and ten thousand dollars written beside it. He'd just been released from Lee County Jail, where it's possible Ransom hired him to kill me. I'm at the Sheriff's office talking to a Detective investigating the incident. Ransom is the only person I know who hates me enough to want me dead. Since then, my home and two others in the neighborhood were broken into, all people that Ransom may have reason to want dead, and by another man who was just released from jail."

"Oh, God, Sam. I'm so sorry," Beverly said.

"The thing of it is, is that Emma was with me. The man who got hired was a drug addled incompetent. Your granddaughter could have been killed as well. I know Ransom is your son, but I can't forgive him for being that reckless with Emma's life. If you try to have any contact with him in the future, you can forget having any contact with Emma. I don't want him anywhere near my daughter, nor anyone else who might give him contact with her. Do you understand?"

"We understand," Randall said.

"I don't know where Ransom went so wrong, but he's fucking crazy. He doesn't deserve to have a daughter, and my greatest fear is that she could turn into something like him. I hope he goes to prison for the rest of his life. I no longer have a shred of love or sympathy for the man. I want him out of my life forever, and I'll put you in the same category if you don't cut ties with him. You know he's wrong. You've always known he was wrong somehow. You thought I could change him. He can't even change himself for a freaking good deal that would have kept him out of prison for the rest of his life. I can't allow him anywhere near me or Emma. Please take this into account if you want any further contact with Emma. You have to put Ransom out of your life. I'm sorry for you, but not sorry for Ransom at all. I'm moving out of my house. I no longer feel safe there."

"Can we talk to Emma?"

"She's not here. I didn't want her to know that her father was a cold blooded snake who didn't care if she lived or died. Please don't accept any more calls from Ransom if you want to see Emma again."

"We won't," Beverly said.

"He may try to call you later. I'm going to the jail to confront him."

"Okay."

"I'll try to call later after I've talked to him, and perhaps I'll let you talk to Emma then."

"We'll be waiting to hear from you."

"Goodbye."

"Goodbye, Samantha. I'm sorry."

After hanging up, Barbara said, "You hate the man, don't you?"

"You have no idea how much. Let's get this done. I still need to see my insurance agent today."

Barbara and I went into the ladies' room where she had me take off my shirt so she could attach a microphone to my bra, with a wire going to a recording device and battery snugged to my back. I didn't have to worry about being searched, so they didn't care if it was a little bulky.

They drove me to the jail, so the Acme guards followed the detective's car. We went over my plan of attack. They agreed that it might have some chance of success. We just had to wait and see.

I was put in one of the lawyer/client rooms. My chair was rather comfortable. The one for the inmates was a plastic piece of shit, but mine had cushions. I sat and took a couple of deep breaths, centering myself for the ordeal to come. Five minutes after I got there, two burly guards led Ransom in the room with his hands cuffed to a belt and wearing leg irons. His leg irons were fastened to the floor and his cuffs to the table. I looked at him wondering how I'd ever been in love with him. Of course, jail hadn't done him much good.

As soon as the guards left, Ransom said, "Hello, whore."

I laughed. "That's rich coming from the pimp who turned me out. I never had sex with anyone during our marriage until you nearly turned me into a criminal. You, on the other hand, felt free to fuck anyone who would let you between her legs. I've got to admit though. I enjoy being Robert's, Pen's and Becky's slut. All four of us are in bed frequently, and the sex is incredible. The orgasms, so great. How's your sex life these days?"

"Fuck you!"

"Hardly. The thought of you touching me is repulsive. I could almost puke thinking about it. Of course, some of that might be pregnancy sickness." I patted my swollen stomach. "Robert's child. The one you forced me into giving him. No force involved anymore. I want to give him children. I want his big, beautiful cock in me, flooding my pussy with his cum. He's such a great lover compared to you. I'm going to the doctor this week for an ultrasound to see if I'm giving him a son or a daughter. I can feel it kicking now. I'd let you feel his baby kicking in my stomach, but, as I said, you repulse me and I don't want anyone having to clean up my puke, except maybe you."

"You're a bitch!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm a bitch and a whore, and you're a thief, an adulterer, a rapist and a murderer. Being a bitch and a whore doesn't put me into prison, though, does it."

I noticed he didn't try to deny my accusing him of being a murderer.

"Why did you cancel our deal?"

"I don't think murderers should be rewarded for plotting my murder."

Again, no denial.

"You know, you were pretty damn stupid. You picked a druggie who was so fucking stoned all the time, he had to write shit down to remember it. Right there, in his truck, my name, my address, and the amount, ten thousand dollars for offing your wife. Your second mistake, our daughter being in the car when he followed us. After learning you almost got their granddaughter killed, even your parents won't want to talk to you anymore. What an idiot. And if he had to have that shit written down in his truck, who knows what else he wrote down and kept in his residence. The police are searching now. I'm guessing they'll find who promised to give him ten grand and how he was supposed to get paid for it. Your goose is cooked.

"I don't know what you were hoping for, Rancid. Just revenge for me being a whore and a bitch, or were you hoping if I were dead and we weren't divorced, you'd get my life insurance, the money the Tafts paid me for this baby," rubbing my hand over my stomach again, "or what. You'll be happy to know, I gave the Tafts back all the money, our insurance policies have all been changed so you aren't a beneficiary, and as we speak, the State Attorney is drafting a warrant to clear out all of the money in your safe deposit box.

"Instead of walking out of prison in a year and a half with $500,000 in your pocket, your car, and a chance at a new life, you'll have nothing but half the money in our joint accounts, and whatever our house will bring, and since I'm going to be living with the Tafts, and they've given me a debit card on their accounts," I pulled it out of my purse, "and Emma and I will never want for anything again in our lives, I'll probably take the first offer I get for the house, no matter how crappy it is, just to be able to put my past life with you behind me. What a fucking moron you are."

"You are a total fucking bitch."

"And yet, my life is perfect. I'm rid of you, a fucking loser, I'm living in a fucking mansion on the Gulf. Emma is calling Robert Daddy, and Pen Maman; that's French for Mom, by the way, I'm fucking three wonderful people on a regular basis, sitting in the sun on the beach every day, waited on by servants, with not a care in the world except I can't drink when I'm pregnant. I think I'm good, so boo hoo to you."

"I'll never give you a divorce."

"You're really stretching for your threats, Rancid. The courts will. As soon as you're convicted, I have no doubt that I'll be free as a bird. Not that I need it. I can't marry Robert or Pen anyway. At the moment, I can't see marrying anyone since I care for them as much as I do, so if I couldn't get a divorce, it's no skin off my ass. They love me and love my daughter. Why risk getting stuck with another shitbird like you when I've got the perfect set up. I still get to sleep in their soft, comfortable bed every night, and fuck them as often as I want, with a little Becky on the side.

"I'm so good. In fact, I'm more than good. Bonnie felt so guilty for fucking my asshole husband, she said I could fuck Bill in recompense. I've been seriously thinking about it. He's another guy who's way more of a man than you'll ever be, and I can do it guilt free because Bonnie offered him to me. Oh, and Grant, the man who shot your incompetent killer, can't have children with his wife because she had to have her plumbing removed. I told them he could fuck another child into me. So, yeah, I'm going to whore myself off into the sunset, fucking manly studs who can give me more pleasure than you ever did, and all with the permission of their wives. How great is that?"

"Aaauuugggghh. I'm going to fucking kill you," Ransom said, shaking his chains as he strained to reach me.

I yawned. "You tried, and failed. Not only that, you can no longer afford to pay a hit man. You've got nothing left. Nothing, and soon the whole jail will know you don't have two nickels to rub together. Try getting anyone to risk a murder for a nickel, asshole."

I suddenly thought of something else.

"I wonder if you told Zack Snyder that my house was under constant video surveillance. I wonder how much he's willing to keep to himself knowing you set him up to get arrested. Is that why he did our house last of the three houses on the block? You knew he'd get arrested there? I'll bet he'll be pretty pissed once he knows. I'll bet he sings like a canary once he's told you set him up. You know, they give the needle to people who hire a murder."

I pulled out my phone and opened up my bank account, showing Ransom the total.

"One hundred dollars. Just enough to keep the account open. You'll find our joint accounts have about fifteen hundred in checking and around ten thousand in savings, half of what we had when you got arrested. All the rest is in the Taft's hands, or in a trust fund for Emma which only the Tafts administer. I've quit making the payments on your car. They'll probably repossess it within a couple of months. You could have signed your plea deal and done all right for yourself, Rancid. Instead, you chose to play games. You lost and you're a pauper. A stupid, miserable, lonely, pauper.

"Goodbye, Ransom. I don't expect to see you again until I'm testifying against you in court. Good luck getting your parents to take your calls anymore. You're now estranged from anyone who ever could have meant something to your life. Your parents don't give a shit about you, your daughter has a new Daddy, and I've got three better men and two women, who are all better lovers than you, to fuck me and I hope you rot in hell."

I left Ransom seething and red faced as I stood up and pushed the button to get let out. I waved jauntily as I left, without even looking at him, listening to him scream in frustration.

******

The two detectives met me down the hall and we went into an empty room to listen to the recording.

"He didn't admit it, but he's guilty as sin. He didn't even bother trying to deny it. I'll have no compunction about telling my daughter that her father tried to kill us. I'm certain as hell."

"Let's give it a listen," Mark said.

At one point, Barbara stopped the recording and said, "You really hate him, don't you?"

"Words cannot begin to describe the depth of my loathing. If I'd have had to live with him much longer, I might be the one locked in jail."

They listened to the whole thing, going backward a couple of times to listen to something they might have missed. When they got to the part at the end where I said he might have set Zack Snyder up, they stopped it again.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,597 Followers